Stella Soars and Deflates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia had shown her a photo of Troy with the Bruce family. Stella thought that his girlfriend Lydia was attractive and could be rather a honey and as for Robson, she'd felt her breathing take a couple of short checks. Omigod, he was quite good-looking and she's thought charming. She would find out more about him over dinner that night and she already felt she might be making a pitch for him soon and rather hoped he'd hit on her first.

Omigod, she had felt her heart pumping faster just be looking at that digital capture of Robson. Yes, she was in the right place for the time being and who knows, her future could lie with the Bruce family? She really was feeling she was, err, being reborn although that didn't really make sense, but who cared!

She picked up her phone to call Janis. She just had to call someone to discuss her developing situation. Janis would be interested to know that her friend was, err, acclimatizing.

The End