Stella Trains Me

Story Info
Guy trained to be naked and lick Stella's filled pussy.
8.8k words
4.28
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers

"Honey, I've been thinking..."

I looked up from cooking Stella her dinner and bit my lip -- a flash of worry vibrating through my body. My tall, curvy girlfriend sat on the couch, still in her pencil skirt and work blouse, hair up perfectly in a bun, her make-up always on point. She was and is a muscular busty goddess.

Stella is a super successful fight promoter for this HUGE corporation. I remember being so impressed on our first date when she told me that one of her fighters was Jock MacRay.

"Oh wow!" I said. "He's like the top of his weight class and he put that guy in the hospital!"

She leaned over the table, showing off her large breasts in the low cut tank top and patted my hand.

"Naw, he's a pussy cat, like you," she had said. She licked her lips. "Wanna get out of here? We can go back to my place and I'll show you a couple of moves he taught me."

She had shown me some moves, alright. And now, to my disbelief, we'd been boyfriend and girlfriend for three months. She even decided I'd better move into her place. I had a drawer and everything.

But I was convinced it was too good to be true. Women like Stella just didn't take up with guys like me. I was short, unemployed, and wimpy. I'd watch guys like Jock on TV or online. Super tall and muscular. Beating the shit out of other men or with beautiful women - women like Stella on their arms.

Though Stella worked with Jock every day, I've never been allowed to meet the big boxer. Stella told me that being such a fan-boy would probably put Jock off, so it was better if I just watched his matches and all his interviews and pre-shows. She made a point of showing me some of his photoshoots. Some of the racier ones made it clear that he was massive in another place too. All this just made me more confused and anxious.

Why the hell was Stella with a guy like me?

"Honey?" Stella was peering at me a little sternly, which just got me even more worried. I looked down at myself. Skinny Petey, in my usual jeans and t-shirt combo - that and my little white apron while I cooked.

I turned off the burners and trotted over - pulling off my apron as I did. If I was about to get dumped, I didn't want to do it in an apron. I had my dignity.

"I- I understand," I said, dropping my eyes to the floor, looking at her expensive high heeled shoes. Funny it made me sad to think I'd never get to clean them again, taking little sniffs inside them and getting kinda turned on. Her workout sneakers were even better.

"Understand what, sweetie?" She tilted my face up to hers, even sitting on the couch she was taller than me.

"You're dumping me." I struggled to suppress a sob.

"NO!" She grabbed me and pulled me onto her lap. "Oh, sweetie! You know I love coming home to you after a day of dealing with big bruisers!" She pulled me to her chest, pushing my face between her large breasts. They strained her crisp white blouse. "Jock and the boys can be a trial! You are such an uncomplicated darling!!"

I sniffed, trying to pull myself together. "You're not..."

"Honey, I wanted to GIVE you something!" She pulled a little pink gift bag out from the side table and handed it to me.

"Oh! Oh my gosh!" I pulled open the bag and looked into it eagerly. I LOVED presents! I didn't really have money of my own, only what Stella gave me as an allowance, so this was so cool. "It's..."

I held them up. A pair of silky, dark-purple underwear?

"No, they're shorts," said Stella, putting me on my feet and looking at me expectantly. "Try them on. Come on!"

I did as I was told, pulling off my jeans and my white underpants, leaving my shirt on, then slipping on 'the shorts'. I changed quickly, always feeling self-conscious being even partly nude.

"Oh!" I turned, feeling how the silk material just plastered itself to my body. "They're... ummm..." I blushed, looking down at my package. The shorts emphasized how small I was. I flushed thinking of how Jock filled out even his very baggy boxing shorts. "They're very tight."

"Nonsense!" Stella got up and ran her hands over my bottom, cooing happily, giving me a smack. "Take off that shirt." She didn't give me a chance but stripped it off herself.

"You're sure they are shorts?" I asked, trying not to get excited as she continued to squeeze my bottom.

"Yes. Very sexy shorts!" Stella took me in her arms, lifting me up and kissing me, her big hands gripping my ass as she did. "It's my gift to you for doing SO well with your diet and exercise."

I bit my lower lip, feeling sort of silly being lifted and cradled so easily by my girlfriend. "Th-thanks."

"They make you look SO HOT!" She pointed back to the kitchen. "Go on, make dinner while you wear them. That is SO SEXY!"

Feeling foolish, but also, well, kinda flattered, I moved to pick up my shirt but Stella was quicker, snatching it up.

"No!" She pointed to the kitchen. "Just in the shorts!"

I tried to protest but she put a silencing finger to my lips.

"You'll make me VERY happy if you do as I say."

When she looked at me like that there was nothing I could do but obey her. So I made dinner while she looked on, beaming. I brought over the diner and she wrapped her hands around me and kissed me hard and deep on the lips, taking my breath away.

As I riggled in pleasure, she tasted her food, telling me how I was the best little wife a woman could have. She pushed my plate in front of me and we ate together. Dinner was wonderful.

I was still bare chested, only in my shorts when she sat on the couch and let me rub her feet. She was on them all day, striding around the gym and arena. Mmmm, kinda smelly too. She laughed as I covertly sniffed them.

"With those shorts on, I can tell exactly what a naughty boy you are!"

I flushed, looking down. Even I couldn't hide myself in these darn shorts!

I didn't get my shirt back that night. Actually, it was a great night. Stella carried me to the bedroom and I was quickly stripped of the shorts and was super busy until I fell off to sleep, her big arms around me.

I still couldn't believe my luck. There were men in the world like Jock MacRay, but Stella was mine!

Or rather, I was hers!

***

The next day I went to my clothes drawer and...

It was empty. I frowned. I only had the one drawer. Had I accidently put my own clothes away in a different one? Stella never touched the laundry - that was my job.

"Petey."

I looked around - there was Stella, holding the pair of silky shorts in her hand.

"I can't find my clothes."

She shrugged and tossed the shorts into my hands. "Guess you'll just have to wear these."

"But-" I pulled the shorts on, covering my tiny manhood. I didn't like to have it uncovered. "Where are my clothes?"

She tousled my hair. She was in a fresh set of her work clothes, lovingly ironed by yours-truly. "You like making me happy, right Petey?"

"Of course, but what does that have to do-"

She patted my ass, which felt especially nice in those super snug shorts. "You make me happy in those. I think you'll find they are perfectly well suited for you to be the perfect little home-maker."

She turned and picked up her brief-case, then gave me a dismissive smile and walked towards the door.

"I'm not a home-maker!" I protested, pushing out my shallow smooth chest.

"If you're not a house-wife, then I guess you are an unemployed loser who is leeching off me," she shot back, her eyes dropping to my crotch. "Otherwise, why the fuck would I keep you around?"

I gasped, blushing, covering my crotch. Fucking shorts just showed off everything!

She softened her tone. "I love you just the way you are," she said, stepping forward, and gently, but firmly pushing me against the wall, looking down at me in those god-damned three-inch heels on top of her superior foot and half. "You just need to give me a little eye candy." The tip of her tongue flicked the edge of her mouth as she said it and I felt myself heating up as she did. Oh god, my tiny dick began to get a little--

"Good boy," she said, and then strode away and pulled open the front door.

"I expect you to greet me at the door, in those shorts, young man." She nodded over to her gym runners - she had a large collection. "Why don't you 'clean' those today? I KNOW you love to play with them. Just don't get them sticky, okay?"

I flushed with embarrassment, but nodded quickly.

And with that she slammed the door behind her.

I let out a choking gasp and found myself sinking to the ground against the wall. Panting. My tiny dick making the tiniest, most pathetic little bulge in those fucking silky shorts!

***

That night I greeted her in the shorts and nothing else. I had gone through all her sneakers, sort of cleaning them. That had given me some blissful distraction and release during the day. I know, pathetic!

I dropped my eyes to the floor and motioned to the dinner ready on the table.

"Perfect!" She sat and lifted me up and set me on her lap. She ate her food, feeding me little bites from her plate.

Then she took me to bed and I wasn't in the shorts anymore, and she delighted in teasing me and teasing me and teasing me - until I just gave myself up to her.

***

The next morning I had a shock when I went to my drawer and found there was only a row of little shorts and nothing else. No jeans or t-shirts or anything! I looked down for a long moment, gulped, then with a strange kind of stirring, slipped one on and went to the kitchen and got busy with breakfast without a word of complaint.

"Mmmmmm-" She was suddenly behind me, nuzzling my neck and slowly squeezing my ass. "Perfect."

I let out a sigh as she felt up my bottom. I didn't know what she had in mind with all this, but I KNEW I desperately needed her love!

***

The next few weeks were perfect. I only wore the shorts and nothing else. I made her breakfast and dinner. I kept busy cleaning. My favorite was doing her shoes, but I dusted and mopped and wiped everything sparkling clean. The rest of my time was on the treadmill and doing reps with my cute pink barbells. She fed me her food on her lap and then she took me to bed.

I never went out now.

"Tongue work," she said one night, spreading her legs and laying back, indicating that I should put my head between her very thick, muscular thighs.

"Could- could I do between your toes?" I asked, blushing. I was sort of shocked at my boldness, but I had been feeling SO frisky since she started me on supplements.

She tutted, shoving her foot into my face.

"Hands down!" she ordered.

I groaned as she slowly pushed her foot up and down my cheeks, slowly teasing her big toe in and out of my mouth.

Oh god! I know I'm such a naughty pervert, but my little dick got so hard. Her feet were so smelly from work! I was gasping and wriggling in extasy!

"Enough of that!" she said, spreading her legs again. "If you are a good boy I'll let you kiss them after you've satisfied me!"

She took me and placed my head between her thick thighs.

"Oh!" I felt my face heat up, looking at her neatly trimmed, black curly pussy. She slowly trailed her long red fingernails up and down her ruffled pussy lips. The little hood jutted out the top - it was sort of intimidating... Scary!

"You want to lose shorts privileges?" she growled when I didn't immediately get to work. She ran her fingers up and down her mound, making me drool. "Get busy!" She clamped those thighs around me and dug her bare heels into my back.

I looked at her pussy with a sort of frighten awe, but my thoughts were racing. Shorts were a privilege? But they were clothes, how could clothes be a privilege?

"Now." She gripped me by the back of the head and pressed my face to her warm, wet twat, forcing my lips to meet her pussy lips.

"Oh my!" I gasped. But she ignored me, dragging my face up and down her. Parting those lips, her juices smearing on my face. I- I licked my lips and...

"Oh! It tastes good!" I gasped.

She grunted, bringing her feet up around the back of my head and suddenly the smell of her feet was mixed with her pussy in what could only be the most HEAVENLY of aphrodisiacs!

Suddenly I found my hands gripping her hips and then around her big bottom, sticking out my tongue, plunging it into her.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. "That tongue of yours is way the fuck bigger than your little pencil!"

I flushed at this, but a part of me didn't care, she- she was soooo tasty and so smelly!

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she groaned in a breathy voice, switching her grip to stroking the back of my bobbing head. "That's it! That's a goood little boy!"

Her whole body was responding, her thick thighs clamped and released around my head. So powerful! She could CRUSH me! I lapped faster and deeper. I worked my way up and found...

"HOLY SHIT!" she gasped and her thighs smacked against my ears, momentarily stunning me.

She let out a choking throaty laugh, stroking my lolling head.

"Found my clit - FINALLY - you cute little DUMBASS!" She pulled me up for a moment smacking my cheeks gently to revive me and then gave me a long kiss, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth - instantly making my eyes go wide. She had only ever allowed me to kiss her chastely on the lips before.

She grinned down at me, her gloriously large breasts heaving, her tongue licking her full pouty lips. I opened my mouth to declare my true and absolute love to her but--

"Get- Get back down there!" she barked, shoving me back down between her legs, spreading her wet slippery cunt. She put her hand firmly on the back of my head and easily positioned me over the top of her pussy again. "You- You fucking whorship that pussy, BUT-" She smacked my ass, making me yelp. "You cherish my clit - FUCKING-" She smacked my ass again, sending strange shivers all up my spine. "FUCKING gently tease it with that wonder tongue of yours!"

I looked up at her in awe, with wide hopeful eyes, I did as I was commanded. I lapped her pussy, slowly teased the hardness at the top, tongued and sucked and teased oh so gently and--

"Shove your little hand in!" she barked, arching her back. "Shove it all in, you little fucking tool!"

And blushing, my little pee-pee all hard, but neglected between my legs, I tongued and tongued and shoved my whole fist inside her and she cried out, squeezing me tight between her thighs, almost CRUSHING ME! Until she let out the loudest scream I had ever heard and convulsed and suddenly her pussy was squirting all over me, covering me in her juices!

With a final groan she squeezed me between her thighs and then gave a little spasm tossing me on the floor on my ass. My little dicklet was rock hard and untouched between my legs.

Wobbling on my skinny legs, I got up. She let out a satisfied moan - which made me very proud - and then turned over and seemed to go to sleep!

I stood there trembling, in a kind of erotic shock. All afire, but - but I felt so stupid just touching myself - in fact I knew Stella didn't believe in self-abuse - at least not in men. I sourly reflected on the many many times she got to use her vibrator or many dildos while I was told to watch, hands at my sides.

M-maybe just this one time I could jerk off while ogling her big sexy tits?

"Ah!" Her hand lashed out and slapped my hand away from my stiff little penis. "Naughty boy!"

"Oh, oh Stella!" I moaned. "Please? Just this once. I- I did help you, ummm..." I blushed, looking at her wet sticky thighs and the sheets.

She laughed and pointed down at her feet, which were large for a woman's. "Go on. I know you want to."

Flushed with shame, but also filled with a terrible eagerness, I knelt over her feet and--

Oh god!

I put my little dicklet between her feet and thrust my hips only once and...

"OH GOLLY!" I whimpered and then spilled my little load all over her feet.

I sagged back, gasping. My eyes shut. Holy shit I had actually done it!

"Ah-ah!"

I opened my eyes and Stella was holding her foot, dripping with my cum inches from my face.

"Clean it up!" Stella's eyes flashed cruelly. "With your tongue!"

I opened my mouth to protest but--

I found her big toe, covered with my own jizz in my mouth!

And don't judge me, oh please don't judge me! But I started sucking and licking and soon, while her feet gleamed cleanly with my saliva, my little dingle was twice as hard as when I had started!

Stella snapped her fingers. "Get fresh sheets you messy little twerp! And put these ones in the washer."

So I replaced the sheets and very carefully wiped the rest of her down, getting a satisfied sigh and a pat on the head.

"Oh, let's clean up our little boy's bottom too!" she said - and she used the wet cloths, now quite cold to wipe me down - squeezing cold water on my crotch - which finally made my little dingle deflate quite utterly. But it didn't dispel or satisfy the terrible longings I still felt!

"There! That solves everything," she said, and pulled me into her arms and then very quickly, fell into a true sleep with me trapped in her arms, my head pressed against her rising and falling breasts.

I gulped, I still had the taste of my cum and her pussy and feet in my mouth. It should have been disgusting, but it made me soooo happy!

I let out a little sigh. I felt all stirred. I was still vibrating. I wished I was a real man and could just TAKE what I wanted. You know, like Jock! But looking down between my legs... there was the truth: my little dingle was just a tiny stiffy joke!

***

As the weeks went by my new life came into shape - and well - it sucked!

I mean, I was now expected to lick Stella's pussy every morning and night and lots and lots of times on the weekend.

That would have been great, but after that first night, Stella hardly ever let me finish by fucking her feet. I was even totally willing to lick off all my cum afterwards!

"Of course, you are!" She rolled her eyes when I begged, clutching my tiny erection.

She shook her head and told me that my tongue and hand were doing a fine job all on their own. All I got was a cold shower or wipe down afterwards. I would pout but she was firm.

At first I thought I could get away with jerking off when she wasn't around, but that's when I found out about the cameras!

"Look at that!" she pointed to her phone which showed me, my nose buried in one of her stinky gym shoes letting out embarrassingly high pitched grunts as I teased my little tool to drip cum. "Naughty Petey! Naughty!"

And then to my shock and horror, she pulled me over her lap and spanked me, spanked me so hard I couldn't sit for a week!

"And no shorts until your bottom loses its little red shine!" she said.

She locked my clothes drawer and put all her shoes into a padlocked locker. Now I had to go a whole week with no clothes whatsoever! And no cummies!

"But- But grocery delivery is tomorrow!" It was my only contact with the outside world.

She just grinned at me wickedly and nodded.

***

The delivery guy thought it was hilarious, when I blushingly told him that I was being punished by my girlfriend. He shook his head and held out his tablet.

"Just sign here, pussy" he said. Then he smacked my ass so hard it got red again!

I was crying when I told Stella. But she called me a tease and spanked my ass too! It was SO unfair!

"At this rate, you are NEVER going to have clothes again," she told me. Then she spread her legs and pointed. "Lick."

There wasn't a choice. I HAD to obey. So I licked. I wanted to be a good boy and get my shorts back and maybe be allowed to cum.

But I couldn't help myself, in a few days I was begging Stella to allow me to stroke myself, or even, like, rub myself against her, even over the clothes.

She said no, that I was getting sex obsessed, and it was probably a good idea if I stopped having orgasms entirely.

tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers