Stella Trains Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-none?" My chin trembled as my little cock just ACHED between my legs.

Stella sighed, running her fingers through her gorgeous wet pussy lips, still glistening from her own orgasms and my sloppy saliva.

"You've gotten so fit and toned from your exercises and diet," she said, carelessly running her hands over my shallow smooth chest. I moaned trying to press myself against her.

She shoved me to the floor so I was reduced to slowly kissing and licking her feet as I begged, licking especially between her toes, which made her giggle and just made things a thousand times WORSE for me!

"I just think it would be good for your character if you didn't orgasm for a couple of weeks," she said, cupping my ass and squeezing.

"WEEKS!" I bleated. "Oh GOD!"

She yanked me over her knee and while a part of me protested at the inevitable that was coming next, another part of me stuck out my bottom thirsting for SOME kind of sexual release.

"Naughty little bitchs can only EARN their squirties!" she growled and then began spanking me. Oh spanking me soooo hard!!!

SMACK! SMACK!

I cried out as she delivered her expert blows to my already sooo sensitive little butt cheeks. My little dingle jumped around excitedly with each burning SMACK!

"Okay! Okay!" I sobbed as my little tool throbbed and my bottom burned and my cheeks ran with my tears. "No- no orgams for me. For- *sob* For a while!?"

God, I was crying again! It was so humiliating!

Stella licked her lips and flicked my balls, making me groan. "No squirties until you earn 'em, little Petey."

And so it was. No 'squirties', as I humiliatingly had to refer to my own sexual pleasure from now on. Instead Stella intensified my workout regime and tightened my diet. I became more and more toned, though my bottom, which Stella seemed to keep finding justifications to spank, got plumper and plumper to the point I found myself sticking it out in well... a sort of feminine way.

"Yass!" Stella said, smacking my ass and making me shiver - but with a kind of proud pleasure. "You show off that caboose, girl!"

I was no longer allowed clothes whatsoever around the house. And Stella thought it best I not go out.

"You are just going to embarrass yourself with your tiny little tool," she said one day when she arrived home and I meekly asked if we could go for a walk. "You know the slightest chafing just makes you mess yourself. And you know what that means."

"Yes, Stella."

It meant bending over and having my spanks. Stella never got tired of spanking me and chuckling at my tiny, tiny erection.

"Now lick." She settled back on the couch and pulled up her short pencil skirt. It had a slit that went up super high.

I tried to suppress a look of relief when I saw she still had her snug little crimson thong on. I had slipped it on her this morning. For the last couple of weeks when I lifted her skirt and did my lick duty at night I'd noticed she'd somehow lose them during the day.

I mean, they were so tight, how could she have lost them? At first I demanded to know what had happened to them, but quickly learned it wasn't my place to ask about her under clothes, my bottom getting extra red when she used her hair brush on me.

When I got into my usual position on my knees, stroking the insides of her muscular thighs, I found myself frowning and biting my lip.

"What?" She was looking down at me sternly, the remote in her hand. (She would catch up on business news while I pleasured her. At first I was hurt by this, but she explained she was a busy woman and it was important to know the big trends and moves for her job.)

"You... ummm..." Her usually neat pussy hair was all messed up and... kinda crusty? Not only that, but her pussy lips, which were usually a soft brown that I would tease open, were red and already parted and ruffled!

"Did- Did you have a work-out today?" I asked, blushing. She sometimes took advantage of the company gym, which did make me jealous, what with all the huge prize-fighters who also used the place.

God, I used to fantasize about Stella taking me to the gym so I could work out with the guys. Maybe spot Jock on the bench. He would be so impressed by how much I could bench, at least in my fantasy.

Now the thought of her in skimpy gym-wear beside half naked behemoths made me flush with anxiety. I had a flash of her on the bench with Jock standing over her as she strained lifting the barbell, arching her back, sticking out her chest.

I shook my head. She was looking down at me, smirking.

"Mmmm, you could say that..." She clicked on the tv. "Get to work. Once you are done I want you on the treadmill for at least an hour. We don't want your tight little bod to get flabby."

I suppressed my groan, not wanting extra time. "Y-yes, Stella."

She nodded and began watching TV. The conversation was over, so I began my licking. Stella had been very specific in her training. I worked on the outside, teasing and working her lips. I also did softly brush back that tousled pussy hair. My licking turned it from crusty to... sticky! What on earth?

Stella softly moaned and put her hand on the back of my head, guiding me to start teasing open her lips, to softly tongue the wet insides of her pussy and...

A large gooey blob of whiteness spilled from her contracting walls and onto my TONGUE!

I stiffened and would have fallen back with shock, but Stella's hand was firm on my head holding me to her pussy. MORE of the white stuff was oozing out and the taste of musky saltiness spread over my tongue, making my stomach clench in disgust!

"Mmmm- you found my present for you," she said, smushing my face hard against her, rubbing her crotch up and down my face, coating my nose, lips and chin with.... with... THE CUM INSIDE OF HER!

I struggled and thrashed, horrified and revolted. But my Stella was so STRONG. She twisted her fingers around my hair, which was now long and silky, and her powerful thighs clamped the sides of my head and held me firm.

"Don't be an ungrateful brat!" She dropped the remote and reached over and SMACKED my ass hard, the ringing crack of her hand on my big round bottom echoing. I found myself taking wet sobbing breaths, the cum of another man spilling over my chin and down my neck.

"LICK!" she ordered. "GO ON! LICK!"

If anyone had told me, before I met Stella that I would willing lick another man's cum out of a woman's pussy, I would have probably punched them in the face. But now, after months of training, weeks of not being allowed clothing. Of daily conditioning of absolute obedience...

I found myself sticking out my tongue. Lapping and lapping, gulping and swallowing and yet more cum gushed from her well fucked twat.

And to my complete shame, my little dick was so hard, so hard that I was able to slip it between her feet and rub myself against her. She noticed and caught my little tool between her toes and twisted!

I cried out. I was soooo HARD but her abuse wouldn't let me CUM!

B-before I knew it, I had eaten her out completely, bringing her to stirring orgasm, smoothing her pelt perfectly with my tongue after, blushing and sobbing a little. Still no squirties for me!

"Oh don't cry," she said breathily, stroking the back of my head as she watched me lick my lips and swallow. "You did a VERY good job."

"But-" I let out another sob, I couldn't control myself. She had flicked my balls so hard that I lost my little hardness. The revulsion over what I had done rose up in me. My tiny penis contracted up to the smallest it had ever been. "But you've been making love with another man!"

She let out a snort and pulled me onto her lap, like I was a child and not her full grown boyfriend. I looked up at her with hurt eyes. She stroked my back and slowly shook her head.

"Oh honey, I didn't make love!"

A little gleam of hope - however stupid lifted me up. "You didn't?"

"No sweetie," she said, patting my bottom. "I was FUCKED by a TOTAL BEAST!"

Tears began to spill again.

"Hey," she said, an edge in her voice. "You didn't think a woman like me was going to be satisfied with..." She looked down between my legs, god, my peenee was hardly visible at that moment. "With that, did you?"

"You haven't even let me try!" I protested, forgetting her rules. "You haven't even let me satisfy myself for weeks. Just working me to the bone. Making me eat and take all sorts of weird shit! Why can't I even put on some CLOTHES?!"

Her eyes widened as I finished in a high whining tone. Oh fuck, I knew as soon as I had finished that I was in BIG trouble!

"I'm-" I began, my chin starting to tremble. I could feel my eyes well up. Stupid emotions!

"Perhaps you should just get out," she said, her eyes going very, very cold. She shoved me off her lap and I only just managed to stay on my feet.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"You should leave!" She was on her feet, pushing me towards the door.

"What?" Shocked. I looked down at myself, my little dingle waved between my legs pathetically. I didn't have any clothes on. "You can't just-"

"I can't just what?" She shoved me again. This time I didn't fall cause I smacked into the front door. How on earth had we gotten to the front door so fast?

"Can't just turn you out?" She feinted with her knee and I rammed my bottom reflexively into the door knob, making myself cry out.

"You are an unemployed LOSER!" she barked. "You own NOTHING! You deserve NOTHING!" She jerked the door open and the cold autumn air gusted in, instantly making my skin goose-pimple and my dingle go so small it was like it wasn't there -- just a little snail with a pair of hairless raisins!

"Please, baby!" I begged. "Please don't throw me out! I didn't mean-"

She grabbed me by the neck and goose-stepped me outside.

"You didn't mean!" She looked up to see a gaggle of college girl walking down the street. I squawked, trying to run back into the house, but she easily held me up, just slightly off the sidewalk, my legs thrashing.

"Hey girls!" she said. "My unemployed, loser of a boyfriend, won't follow my rules. And he hardly has a DICK!"

"Oh my fucking GOD!" said a busty blonde girl, wearing a 'I'm with STUPID' t-shirt. She pointed and clutched her friend's arm. "He totally don't!"

The whole group of girls burst into laughter and I found myself whimpering and crying, not even trying to cover my shame, just pawing pathetically at Stella's bulging powerful bicep!

"What should I do with this sad FUCK?" asked Stella, shaking me at the girls, who had pulled out their phones and were filming and snapping shots of me.

"Spank him!" bellowed the blonde girl, who had obviously been drinking.

The rest of the girls joined in. "SPANK HIM! SPANK HIM! SPANK HIM!"

Stella grinned and shrugged at me.

"No, please! Not in front-"

"The Matriarchy has spoken baby!" Stella sat down on the door step and pulled me across her knee and then to the absolute delight of the girls, she proceeded to wail the FUCK out of my ass. I thought she had spanked me hard before, but in front of a cheering audience, she really, really, REALLY let me have it!

I begged and sobbed, but Stella just spanked me faster and harder, working up and down my thighs, all around my jiggling bottom. The laughing girls got right in my face, catching shots of the tears and snot pouring down my cheeks with their cameras. They even had Stella stand me up as she spanked and took pictures of my little pencil stub!

"Oh wow! He's all-" The blonde girl snickered as she filmed me. "All hard -- if you could call it that!"

"He just LOVES it," said Stella, running her big hand softly over my swollen red cheeks, making me moan. "I think he was a naughty boy cause he wanted to provoke me!"

"What did he do?" asked a red head, who was licking her lips, kneeling beside the blonde.

"Oh, he started complaining," said Stella casually, her lips twisting into a sneer. "But get this, he started whining AFTER he tongued and licked and SWALLOWED all the cum of a REAL man out of my pussy!"

The girls went back into paraxoisms of laughter at this.

"A-After!" squealed the red head. "You mean the sissy made sure he got all the REAL man cum he could get before he started acting all-" She reached out and swatted my ass, making me gasp. "Butt hurt!"

All the girls AND Stella laughted and laughted. Me, I was blushing so hard and god-dammit, I licked my lips and tasted the cum from Stella's pussy again!

At the height of my shame, Stella slipped her cruel fingers around my shaft and flicked my balls and I COULDN'T HELP IT!

"Oh shit!" the blonde and red head said together, both holding up their phones to record as my tiny dingle wept little white tears.

"He loves it!" gasped the blonde.

"I fucking love it!" said the red head holding her fingers out and catching my droplets. She sucked her finger, then caught a little more and had the blonde wrap her pouty lips around it and suck the digit clean.

"Oh fuck!" the red-head said to the blonde. "Remember Herman, that little perv that hangs around the change room?"

"Uh-huh!" The blonde was licking her lips.

"We gotta do THIS with him!"

"OMG!" The two girls hugged. Stella got to her feet and pulled me none-too-gently to the door.

"You girls have fun," said Stella.

"Ooooh!" The blonde waved her camera. "Come on, one more of his candy red ass! You're the best!"

"Oh please, just let me-" I mumbled to Stella, but Stella ignored me and had me pose with her at the door, showing off my super red bottom, making sure my face was recorded by the cameras too.

The girls clicked away, said goodbye to Stella and told her their social media info so she could see all the pics and videos later.

"Wait! They're going to put that online?" I groaned at the thought of all the people, all the friends and family who might see my humiliation.

Stella steered me in, giving my bottom another swat, making tears start in my eyes again.

"They're- They're gonna post it! But-"

"Oh don't start saying your friends will find out," Stella said, rolling her eyes. "We all know you don't have any."

I began to blubber again.

"Oh, you stupid little sweetie!" Stella pulled me to her chest, allowing me to nestle my face between her large soft breasts. She ran her hand down my back, slowly stroking my poor abused backside. "Don't worry, you've still got me."

I looked up, pitifully grateful between her knockers. "I do?"

She slipped her strong fingers around my tiny dicklet and gave me a firm pinch.

I flinched and my eyes went wide, but I didn't whimper or try to escape.

"Are you going to be a prissy princess about studs filling up my cunt with their cum?"

I gulped, her finger nails were digging right into my tiny balls sending lightning bolts of pain deep into my crotch.

"No- No, Stella!" I gasped. Oh god, my whole body was vibrating.

"It'll be your duty-" She stopped, twisting my little sac and dingle, provoking yet more tears from my eyes. "No your JOY-- to lick me clean and give me orgasms. ONLY with your tongue, mind. You don't get to have little squirts -- not until you've done a LOT of work to make up for talking back."

I let out a little mewl. My little dingle was already standing up to its full inch under abuse. No squirts for a long time unless I EARNED it? I didn't like the sound of that.

"I'll be ever so good," I babbled. "I'll even clean out your...." I blushed. "Clean out your cummy pussy with my tongue. Just- Just please don't make me go too long without squirties, please Stella."

I flushed, my body was so hot and sensitive. Her nails dug into my sensitive little sac so cruelly!

Her blue eyes took me in coldly, and she licked her lips.

"You are such a little SLUT honey," she said, enjoying as I wriggled and moaned as she gave my tiny balls a tug.

"You'll have to work HARD to earn the right for your little squirties. You deserve punishment for trying to shame me for my natural need for a REAL man's cock." She flicked again, making me let out a high pitched whimper. "That's generous of me, don't you think?"

"Yes Stella! Yess!" I was crying now, crying again.

"Good boy!" Stella released me and pointed to the kitchen. "Put on your frilly pink apron and make me some dinner. Mommy's hungry."

***

For the next couple of weeks Stella came home with her pussy oozing cum like an overfilled Boston cream donut. She'd lay on the couch and I would lap and lap and drink from her cunt, bringing her to a delicious climax. I wasn't allowed to stroke or touch myself or get to have squirties at all.

I tried not to think about who was filling my girlfriend up with his cum. God, he was a real man. There was sooo much cum. Unless...

Unless it was more than one guy!

I found myself curling into a ball when I thought of that... and getting so hard. Pretty soon I was having cold showers all the time to get myself under control.

No, I had to be a good boy. I had one job, and that was to please my Stella and make sure she didn't throw my worthless ass (and tiny dick) out on the street.

Besides, I was afraid to show my face in public. Who knew how far and wide those pictures and videos the college girls took had spread?

Even though I tried to control myself, sometimes I would get leaky while I was drinking Stella's cummy pussy. If Stella noticed, I'd have to fetch ice-cubes and she would slowly, painfully shrink me down. Sometimes she would get one of her extra big dildos, lube it up and slowly work it into my asshole, making me cry out like a little girl. I would get so confused and my little dingle would try and get hard, but she had the bucket of ice-cubes to 'keep me soft and well-behaved'.

"For right now, at least!" Stella would say, laughing as I whimpered and wiggled as she worked the dildo deeper and deeper and faster and faster into my ass. All the time she would be watching her favorite reality show. It was so humiliating!

***

But I still got to live with Stella. Stella was still my girl. My girlfriend. I clung, just barely with my carefully manicured nails, now painted a cute color of bright pink, to the idea that I could still be a man, if I was Stella's boyfriend. I would nod to myself, my hair now long and silky, hanging over my face.

But that delusion was crushed as well.

***

It had been almost two months since I'd first gotten my first cum filled pussy surprise. My girlfriend's mental and physical training had transformed me. I was flexible and lean, with a big shapely bottom, long hair and a perfectly smooth and hairless body.

Stella, just in her work blouse and skirt, had arrived home and was reclining on the couch. I was naked as usual, kneeling on the floor resting my head between her thighs.

BANG! BANG!

"Get the door, princess," Stella ordered.

I trotted to the door without question, my mouth already watering. Stella had trained me so well that now I got hungry for my cummy-pussy dinner. I still wasn't allowed clothes, which was fine, my body was like one big erogenous zone. I assumed Stella had ordered some food in to eat while I performed my pussy cleaning duties. If I was lucky she'd reward me with some scraps afterwards.

I was used to delivery-guys laughing at me when I opened the door. I was all too ready to blush and curtsy as I'd been taught when I took the food.

I made sure the pretty pink bow that matched my nails was straight on my head before I opened the door.

My pouty lips fell open in shock.

There in the doorway was my hero Jock MacRay! He was seven foot six inches, with that superhero physique, steel gray eyes, a buzz cut and square jaw set in a mocking grin. He was in a muscle shirt that showed off that amazing chest and baggy shorts over his tree trunk like legs and.... wow, that bulge!!! I was in awe.

"You the little faggot?" he asked, his eyes flicking down to my crotch.