Stellarsexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The antenna finally left my back and resumed its business on my bottom. Alright, then, this was a bit... less bad. It also seemed like the vol'over was getting a bit tired – in spite of all their hairiness, they are anything but wild animals. I don't want to say 'pussies' or something, just very delicate creatures who have merits other than physical prowess. I heard they made good cheese and were exemplary bankers!

I realised that my back was bleeding a bit. Not good, not very sexy to have bruises there if you're a woman. Or is it? And now, I would have bruises on my ass, too.

A few minutes later, everything was finished. The creature released my hands and then stretched out his arms and looked up – a vol'over's way of saying 'respect', 'take care, 'was nice meeting you' or something along those lines. I wondered where I had put those knickers, not that I was too keen on putting them back on.

Derek remained seated (I wonder why...), but Lily quickly jumped up and came over to have a look at my injuries. The poor thing was probably wondering whether it was appropriate to hug me while I was still naked or whether she should wait until after I had put something on.

Lily was kind enough to locate my underwear for me. I took my knickers and gave them a quick check. There really was a tiny stain on them, but probably not big enough for anyone to notice. Call me a perv, but I was dying for Lily to know just how wet I got, so, before putting them back on, I looked at it again, then back to Lily, said 'Oops' and put them back on. She just gave me another one of her diplomatic smiles, and it didn't even look like she understood what the 'oops' was referring to.

"D'you reckon they have a bathroom here?" I said.

"Is it urgent?" she replied, We'll be back on the ship in less than two minutes.

"Yeah, sure... No, yeah, stupid of me."

The promised 'less than two minutes' later, as soon as the bathroom door closed behind me, I sat down on the toilet and finished myself off faster than it would take you to gulp down a small glass of Baileys. But as I mentioned before, I have more than my fair share of sexual appetite and I almost immediately began to feel that I would soon need another dosage of TLC in my downstairs area. Was it a good idea to stay there and just go for another round? Lily was waiting outside, and in the end, I just flushed and hurried out.

"Oh, please don't ask me again if I'm alright, please!" I said when I saw her face again.

"I wasn't going to."

"It looked like you were."

"Well, you said you're alright, so I believe you."

"Alright, then."

"Come on, let's go."

"I think I may need to stop by at my quarters before getting back to work." I said.

"Oh, no no no no no – no work for you today or tomorrow. You've earned a little holiday, Heinz was very adamant about it. When I said 'Let's go', I actually meant 'Let's go, I'll walk you to your room and have a look at those bruises.'

'No, you don't actually have to...' I wanted to object and then realised what an amazing opportunity it was to spend some quality time with the sweetest girl on The Savoyard.

"But, you know... you don't have to..." I still said, but without putting much conviction into those words.

"Now, stop please. The least I can do is to make absolutely sure you're alright."

"Aha! I knew you would say that!"

"Well, I didn't ask whether you're alright, I merely used the word 'alright' in a sentence.

I agreed, just asking her for two more minutes for me to quickly knock on Derek's door and thank him for being there with me.

As soon as Lil and I arrived at my place, I crashed on my bed, looking at the ceiling. She sat down next to me, looking at me in a very caring, devoted manner, which almost made me feel guilty for wanting her the way I did. I didn't really know what to say, and she wasn't saying anything, either.

"Did you see Derek?" I finally said when the silence started to get a bit awkward.

"What do you mean?"

"No, you haven't seen it?" I produced something that I hoped looked like a smile, and when she began to smile in return, I realised she knew precisely what I meant.

"What, you mean his getting...?"

"...a bit excited, yeah." I laughed.

"I will go and talk to him straight away. I mean, Gosh, Derek? I never realised he was such a... perv."

"Well, why?" I said calmly. "He saw some nude female flesh, and his 'sceptre' just went for it. The most normal thing in the world."

"But not like this! I mean, not when you were tortured like that!"

"Well, perhaps he realised it wasn't such a big deal for me, after all?"

Right. I had now crossed that line where things were bound to become a bit awkward. How long for, now solely depended on Lily's reaction.

"Er... well, I know you mentioned you aren't that sensitive to pain."

"True, I'm not."

"So, I guess you didn't suffer that much, huh?"

"No, not really. Except at the end, when that gentleman started working my spine and my ass."

"Oh, Gosh, your back! Let me have a look!"

Yesss! Time to take off some clothes again!

I sat down on the bed, unhurriedly unbuttoned and pulled down my blouse again and turned my back to Lily.

"You're bleeding!"

"A lot?"

"No, not a lot, but bleeding nevertheless. Where's your Wells kit?"

I pointed at the cabinet at the other end of the room.

"I think it's the bottom drawer on the left, or maybe it's the middle one."

She found it quickly enough. A few seconds later, I felt my bruises quickly regenerating under the warm rays of the device.

"Can you... lift your bra a bit?"

Lift my bra? Fuck that!

I simply unhooked it and threw it on my pillow.

Soon, Lily was done healing my heroic wounds. "Here we go."

"Thank youuu!" I couldn't resist it any longer and gave her a quick hug.

And then, sweet Lily seemed to have mustered the courage and just gone for it:

"Say, were you..."

"Yes?"

She suddenly stopped.

"Was I what?"

"Were you somehow aroused when he was beating you?"

Beating! Such crude terminology! But well done for finally getting to the point, Lil!

"I was, Lil."

She gave me a timid and incredulous smile.

"Did you enjoy watching me?"

Was it too much?

"Er..."

"You know, I almost got off lying there, spreading my legs, knowing that you were watching me."

She didn't seem to mind what I had just said, so I just went for it and gave her a kiss. I couldn't say whether she liked it, or whether she let me do it because she was so taken aback, or whether it was just her sympathising with me and thinking I had deserved some sort of reward that prevented her from pulling away. But she didn't pull away, so I allowed myself to keep my lips on hers a bit longer.

When I finally stopped and looked at her again, there was still that slightly shocked grin on her face. I stroke her hair and, again, she seemed alright with it, so I went for another kiss.

Soon enough, my hand slid down her dress. My entire being screamed 'Victory!' when my index finger pressed against her knickers between her pussy lips. Lily started, but only very slightly. Encouraged by her lack of resistance, I turned my hand, so that now four out of five of my fingers were placed on her crotch. I started rubbing her, very gently. When she gave a slight moan, I knew that the day would be one of the best ones of my life.

On one hand, I wanted to tear off her knickers as soon as possible and bury my face in her crotch, but I still wasn't completely sure she wouldn't chicken out if I rushed in like that, so I took my time. I removed my hand from her downstairs area and began stroking her hair, as gently as I could. She put her hands on my torso, after which they slowly slid down to my hips. This was an extraordinarily pleasant sensation, of course, but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that dear Lily didn't have a great deal of experience in sexual matters. Or perhaps she was still feeling a bit uncomfortable doing it with a woman.

The moment seemed right to begin the undressing procedure. I wondered for a second whether I should start with her clothes or with mine and opted for the latter. I quickly got rid of my blouse and slid down the cups of my bra, which was the sexiest move I could think of at that time.

Lily stared at my breasts, and it was quite obvious to me she liked what she was seeing. Nevertheless, she was very slow at taking any particular actions, so I just took her left hand and put it onto my right boob, hoping her other hand would follow. She began stroking me, but her right hand still remained inactive.

"So, I take it you've never been with a girl before, right?" I laughed.

"No... not really, no."

"Not really?"

"I've kissed a girl once, or rather, she kissed me, but nothing else happened."

Well, Lil, a lot of 'elses' will start happening now.

I gently pushed her down on the bed, and then realised that the zipper of her dress was actually located on her back.

"Turn around." I said in as horny as voice as I was capable of.

She complied, and soon enough her zipper was undone and her dress taken out of the way.

Really nice knickers, Lil, not as conservative as I thought you would go for.

Lily was wearing an almost clinically clean thong, and the sight it formed together with her bum cheeks was so appetising I simply had to bury my face in the middle of the white fabric, with my nose touching the region slightly above her anus. I started kissing her back, first on her shoulder blades, and then going lower up to the small of her back. Finally, my lips ended up on her bum cheeks, where I continued my kisses.

Lily seemed too shy to make much of a noise during sexual activities, but I knew that what little moaning she produced was genuine. I unhooked her bra and then without any pause in between slid down her knickers up to her ankles.

My torso was now right over her back, with only my nipples touching her skin. I spent a few moments sniffing at her hair, after which her back received another series of kisses. A short while later, my face arrived at her buttocks, and I was wondering whether I should just go for her pussy straight away or whether I should try and touch her very neat-looking butthole. I decided to go for the latter, but only do it casually as I played around with her pussy. This way, if I was to see that she didn't like it, I could pretend it was an accident.

She was fairly wet. Not extremely, as she was still getting used to the situation, but it was a good start. The more I massaged her clit, the better lubricated her crotch area became. I finally allowed my thumb to touch her anus, and she giggled nervously.

"Have you boyfriends never touched you there?"

"Most of them have, yes. It's just that I always felt silly when they do."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I always feel silly about my butt."

"Do you like it when I touch you there?"

"Ehm... well, I still feel kind of silly." Again this word!

"OK, but do you actually like the feeling?"

She hesitated.

"I guess."

That was good enough for me. I allowed my thumb to linger on her little hole, after which I applied a little more pressure. When that step wasn't met with any resistance, I tried putting it in only for a little tiny bit, but Lily started giggling again.

"Why don't you lose the rest of your clothes, too?" she asked.

That was one request I couldn't but immediately comply with. When finally both of us were pretty much completely naked, she turned around on her back, and I lied down on top of her. Holding her, smelling her hair, kissing her on her forehead, her cheeks, her lips, and then her breasts felt like a dream, no matter how corny this sounds.

She giggled again, just a little bit, when I went down on her, but soon she was so aroused that all giggling was forgotten. She barely needed ten minutes to climax.

I felt she was still a little uncomfortable with the idea of going down on me, so I simply started taking care of myself. Don't get me wrong, she was not selfish or anything, and in future her tongue would find its way to my clit, but on that first occasion I didn't want to ask too much of her. Besides, it was a bombastic sensation to have her watch me play with my clit and come.

I love lesbian virgins!

Sssooo... coming back to planet Earth, and specifically to Rae now.

"Do you reckon you could give me a spanking?"

Rae had never been close-minded, so instead of acting all shocked, she just grinned.

"Ehm... well, yes, if you insist, I don't see why not!" she exclaimed dramatisch, and then added in her regular tone of voice: "You've always had a penchant for hatching plans. Wanna tell me?"

"Well, it seems pretty clear the poor boy is being forced into a cassock without properly realising he may very well be destined for other things. So, don't we owe it to him to at least try and show him what he would be missing if he should decide to renounce all pleasures of flesh?"

Rae pondered about this for a few seconds.

"Oookaaay... er... so, what do you need?"

"Well, first of all, we need an excuse."

When Arsenio came over for some custard tarts and tea next evening (at pretty much exactly 5 o'clock – what a charmingly English Portuguese fellow), Rae led him to the table. She allowed us some time for a chit-chat and then said matter-of-factly:

"You know, Arsenio, before Stella left on her, er, space adventures, I had no way of making sure she would behave out there, so the best thing I could do to ensure she would was to give her a bit of a spanking – this probably sounds quite silly, but I was hoping that every time she would be about to do something she may later regret, she would remember that spanking and perhaps, perhaps this would remind her to take a wiser course of action. And you know, it seems like it worked – she has now become a charming, modest young lady with an amazing job, respected by her colleagues and with what seems to me like a stellar future."

Was 'stellar' supposed to be a pun?

I kind of expected Arsenio to crack up on this kind of poppycock, but he just keep nodding understandingly, so Rae continued:

"Well, now that she's here again for a while, I thought it may not be such a bad idea to 'top up' the warning I gave her last time, you know?"

"Uhu." he quietly affirmed.

"Did your parents ever do that, too?" I asked Arsenio.

"No, but I wish they had – I'm sure it would have made me more disciplined and, you know... just a better person, I guess."

'Oh, come on, do you seriously believe that?' I wanted to exclaim, but was on the other hand relieved he didn't see through our silly plan.

"Well, perhaps..." Rae started. "I mean, if you really want... I could give you a bit of a spanking, too." she finally ventured.

"Yes, sure! If that's OK with you?" he replied.

Was the boy really THAT naïve?

"I don't see why not."

We finished our tea, and then the slightly awkward moment came when we had to actually start doing it.

"Sssooo..." Rae began. "Shall we go to the living room?"

We did just that.

"Stella, do you wanna go first?"

"Yeah... er, where?"

"Hm, perhaps just lean on the table?"

"Yeah, sure."

I often wore tights, but definitely not in Portugal at that time of year! So, I'm now not sure why, but I had opted for a rather tasteless, pink-read-yellow tank-top with some indiscernible patterns and blue pleated skirt. I had spent a considerable amount of time thinking what underwear to pick and trying to understand what kind of knickers were most likely to get a guy like Arsenio going. I didn't really know him. What kind of panties would give you a hard-on fastest if you were a son of devoted Catholics from Portugal and probably a virgin? But whatever undergarments I would opt for, he must have seen plenty of those considering how close to the beach they lived. In the end, I went for a black tanga, which I hope was not too hooker-like, but still risqué enough. Rae, on the other hand, contented herself with her usual white shorts and t-shirt.

I pulled up my skirt and put my lower arms on the table. This position only had one disadvantage – I wasn't able to see Arsenio and to follow the expression on his face as the business progressed. But hey, at least I could be sure he had a magnificent view of everything he was about to see.

"Ready?" Rae asked.

"Yep, go ahead."

I now realised Rae and I hadn't agreed on what exactly she would be slapping my bottom with and was hoping she wouldn't be crazy enough to take a real belt. Not so much because of the pain, but I seriously didn't want Arsenio's mood spoiled by him seeing any bruises.

Thankfully, and as I expected, Rae didn't feel compelled to use any special tools and limited her endeavours to slapping my bottom with her right hand.

The procedure began, and I'm not a little bit ashamed to admit I enjoyed it as much as I had enjoyed my 'alien experience'. I managed to cast a glance behind me and see Arsenio's captivated face. Uncomplicated as he was, the boy wasn't even trying to conceal where he was looking. I did spread my legs a bit, but again, I didn't want to appear a slut and destroy the magic of a sweet girl in an unintentionally erotic position.

"Are you OK, Arsenio?" I cheerfully chirped.

"Yes, yes."

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable for you if you just took off that skirt?" Rae suggested, and I did just that.

"Yeah, sure. The knickers, too?"

I could almost hear Arsenio's heart trying to jump out of his ribcage.

"Uhu."

I quickly and innocently slid down my tanga and leaned on the table again, spreading my legs somewhat. I was wondering whether my new biggest fan could see my butthole. Had he ever seen anybody's butthole? Would the sight of a girl's butthole even make him get it up.

Another smack. Another, another, another, another, another, another, another... quite a few slaps... more slaps.

"Alright, then. You're done." Rae proclaimed.

"Thanks, Rae." I said calmly, went away from the table and hugged her.

There!! There it was! Arsenio realised that I was now looking at him, but he realised it too late. I could clearly see him studying my downstairs area. When it dawned on him we both were looking at him, he just started staring at the parquet, knowing exactly he was caught red-handed looking exactly where he was (not) supposed to.

I put on my tanga, but decided to 'forget' about the skirt.

"So, querido", Rae said, "your turn now."

"Er, OK, yes." He was kind of shifting his position slightly, but still remained sitting on that very chair without making any real attempts to get up.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, yes, I am, yes..."

"Honestly, don't be shy, there's no reason at all to be shy."

"OK, yes..."

He finally managed to get out of that chair.

"Could you please lower your trousers?"

"Ehm..."

"Are you ashamed of something?"

"No, I'm not... no."

"So, have you changed your mind?"

"No, no, of course not..."

"Look, whatever is going on in your crotch area is completely natural, so honestly, don't you worry about it."

"My what, sorry?"

"Your zona genital."

"Oh, yes, yes, OK."

He finally undid his belt and started to pull down his trousers. He still kept his undies on, but it was already pretty clear that physiologically, his body was in perfect order.

"You wanna lower those, too?" Rae pointed at his briefs.

He just stood there, an expression of total agony on his face. Then I had an idea, went over to him and just pulled down his underpants with a jerk before he could find the right words to protest.