Stellarsexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." he murmured.

What, with a tower like this at your disposal? No need to be sorry at all, my friend!

"As I said, there is no reason whatsoever to be sorry. I understand Stella is rather good-looking, and you just, you know, are displaying an absolutely natural physiological reaction, so please stop being sorry, alright? Come to the table now."

He went over to the table.

"Yes, just stand there. I don't think it would be too comfortable for you to lean over the table with that, erm, situation of yours, so just... you know, just lean a little bit, OK?"

He did.

"Right, then. Ready?"

Pretty sure he was ready – for something else entirely, though. But this would have to wait a few more minutes – if the plan worked, that is.

Arsenio's spanking went without any particular incidents worth reporting. While I was desperately trying to come up with a good pun combining the name Arsenio and the word 'arse', Rae's smacks landed on his delightfully toned skin without doing any damage or even inflicting any real pain.

When she was done with him, he quickly pulled up his trousers again, tightened his belt and smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks..." he said quietly.

"Oh, you're very welcome!" Rae replied. "And Stella, I think you wanted to..."

"Yes," I said, taking him by the hand, "come with me. Come on."

I didn't even bother explaining where exactly Arsenio would be coming and what for, and I was glad he was still so taken aback that it didn't even occur to him to ask. If he had, I probably wouldn't have been able to come up with anything plausible to say.

I led him upstairs into my room, still without putting my skirt back on, and he blindly followed.

I shut the door and looked at him. Poor Arsenio was desperately trying not to look anywhere but the floor.

"So, what do you think?" Yeah, it was a bit of a silly question, I guess.

"Hm... I don't know."

"Did it hurt?"

"Nnnooo... not much, I guess."

"Did you..." What was the best way of putting this into words? "I saw you got a bit 'excited'."

"Excited?"

"You got a bit turned on watching me."

As expected, he remained quiet.

"I mean, that was quite an impressive hard-on."

"A what?"

"You know, a hard-on. An erection. How do you say it in Portuguese?"

"Ah, yes, OK."

"So, how do you say it in your language?" Somehow I really wanted to hear him saying this word.

"Er... ereção."

"Yeah, that's it. Seems like you still have it."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry, it's the most natural thing in the world. What was it that you enjoyed most, just my butt or my butt getting spanked?"

"Er..."

"When did you get your ereção?"

"Mmm... straight away."

"Straight away?" In all this time we were talking, he barely dared to look at me at all.

"Yes, when you put your skirt up."

"Oh, right, that already did the trick for you?"

"Yes."

I grinned, casting another glance at his crotch, though not knowing exactly how to continue the conversation. I did want to ask him things, like for example whether he had been with a girl before or whether he even masturbated every now and then, but the moment didn't seem quite right, and it would have only delayed what I actually brought him into my room for. So, instead of trying to continue our rather pointless discussion, I just put my hand on his gentleman's area and started stroking it. He recoiled at first, but I just approached him again and put my hand back where it was. That time, he did nothing.

After a minute of stroking, I undid his belt and pulled down any fabric that was preventing me from accessing what I was now sure would be mine for the next – I had reckoned – two to five minutes. Gosh, one could inflict some serious injuries with a thing that hard!

I wondered whether I should blow him a little. I was just too curious to see how he would react, so I spent the next minute or so working the little Arsenio with my tongue.

Nothing. No moans, no recoiling, no shocked exclamations.

"Would you relax, please?"

"Oh, yes, sorry." Forgetting to relax, here's the root of all evil!

I sat down on my bed, slid down my knickers, moved closer to the opposite wall, so that my head was now resting against the pillows and spread my legs in the most inviting manner I was capable of.

"Come on, do it. And don't say 'er...' or 'OK' this time, just come here and fuck me."

Come over he did. He stepped out of his trousers, very slowly takking his place on the bed in front of me, as if threatening to stab me to death with his strongly underused equipment, and tried to lean over me. It became pretty clear he had never attempted to do this before, so it took us a minute or two to bring things into order.

At least, he was inside. And then...

"Are you not going to get pregnant?"

"No, don't worry, there are special ray treatments for that."

"So, you can never have children?"

"I can, you need to repeat the procedure every three months. It's 100% effective, though quite pricey. But can you please stop worrying about stuff?"

He rogered that and attempted to do the deed properly, and I kept wondering whether he at all knew how this worked.

Must not forget to ask him whether he had ever watched porn after we were done.

Slowly, the things were progressing, and as the things were progressing, those same things rather abruptly came to an end (and into me). All in all, the process may have even taken over 10 minutes, so I guess had underestimated him somewhat. It also took him a somewhat abnormal number of seconds to finish his eruption, but after everything had finished and he had left my body, the first thing I heard from him was, of course, 'Sorry.'

"For – fucking – what?"

"I didn't want to."

"You didn't want to shoot your load, or you didn't want to lose your virginity, or you didn't want to ever have sex with anyone, or... which sorry is it?"

"I didn't want to do this to you."

"Well, your schlong didn't seem to agree with you on that one."

"I shouldn't have listened to my schlong, then."

"Well, you know what, I'm not sorry at all. I thought it was pretty cool."

"My parents would be furious."

"They don't want you to have fun?"

"Not that kind of fun... I think."

"But do answer me this, please. Did your parents ever encourage you to have fun?"

"Yes, they did..." He said after some consideration. "My father encouraged me, he wanted me to go running and play football and go swimming..."

"Oh, did he?"

"Yes, so that I could stay healthy. He sometimes mentioned this Latin proverb, I forgot it now..."

"Mens sana in corpore sano? A sound mind in a sound body?"

"Yes, that's it, yes!"

"Hm, do you realise a body can't be completely healthy without sex?"

I didn't know for a fact whether this was true or not, though, and he didn't seem to believe me, either.

"Why did you want to do it with me?" He suddenly asked. Not the kind of question I was hoping for.

"I find you sweet. I just wanted to."

"Alright, then."

We lay there quiet for a bit, reviewing in our minds what had happened.

"So, you wanna be a priest?"

"Yes, I do. It's a good idea, I think."

"Why is it such a good idea, I may ask?"

"The church makes the people feel better."

"So do barmen and hookers. Oh, and nurses, too, of course. And stand-up comedians. And guys who make really comfortable pillows. Why don't you become a pillow manufacturer instead?"

"My parents probably wouldn't approve."

"How do you know, have you asked them? What do they have against comfy pillows?"

"I think it was always their plan, me working at the church."

"And what was your plan, then?"

"I think... I guess my plan was their plan. Or, their plan was my plan – I don't know what way round it is. I'm... I'm a bit confused."

"Do you realise you're gonna be a rubbish priest if you don't really want this? Like, of your heart isn't completely in it, you will spend your whole life suffering from being somewhere you don't belong, and I'm sure as fuck you won't be able to help anyone if you feel this way."

"You say this word quite a lot."

"What, 'fuck'?"

"Yes, this one."

"So, what? I know plenty of other words, too, that maybe you should also start using if you want to have a more or less normal social life."

"I really need those words to have a social life?"

"Yeah, it tends to be quiet helpful."

Please, please ask me what other words you know!

Nope, he didn't, of course. Like somebody had knocked out his curiosity with a serious dosage of chloroform.

"You wanna know?"

"What?"

"You wanna hear a few other words that I know?"

"Are they rude?"

"Quite."

"Why do you want to tell me?"

Er... because... because... How come I couldn't think of a decent answer to this?

"Just, you know... to help you with your English. Not that it's bad – actually I'm surprised how good it is, especially considering you've lived in this town all your life."

"Go ahead, then. Tell me."

Excellent. Now, which one first?

"Well, I'm sure you've heard 'dick' or 'cock', right?"

"Yes, sure."

"Do you know the c-word?"

"I do."

Hm...

"Do you know what 'to wank' means?"

"Er, no, not this one.

"'To jerk off'?"

"No, neither. But want is 'to wank'? You didn't tell me."

"Oh, they have the same meaning, they're synonyms. They mean to, you know, to masturbate."

"Oh, right."

By that time, I had started to find the monosyllabic and repetitive nature of Arsenio's conversational skills a tad tedious. I wanted to say something caustic like "Yes – oh – right – yes – indeed".

"You do that?" He suddenly asked.

I turned my head to him and calmly nodded a few times.

"Yep, Arsenio, I masturbate. I'm not addicted to it, of course... though I guess even those who are addicted would say they aren't. I'm really not. But well, I'm a sexual being, I like sex in many different forms, whether it's real or just in my head. Or, sometimes, when I can't concentrate on my work, I do it, too. It helps, seriously, it does – you really calm down after you've done it. And it also improves your mood."

"It improves my mood?"

"Yep. Makes you more cheerful. So, if you know somebody who's always in a good mood, you now know the reason."

"Well, what if somebody catches you?"

"Catches me? Oh, you mean walks in on me?"

"Yeah."

"It's happened before, Rae has walked in on me a few times."

"She walked in on you?! You're saying it so, so... calmly?"

"Well, yeah, but what's the big deal – it's not like she never digs her trench."

I could see he was about to enquire about the metaphor, but then he got it.

"How did she react?"

"Just laughed, said 'sorry' and left."

"And you didn't feel embarrassed?"

"Not really. Maybe the first time it happened, but after that, it was nothing new, anymore, so... Though there was one time, and that was a bit weirder – it was during my previous holiday, last summer. I was spending it elsewhere, but I stopped by here for a couple of days. Shame we didn't get to meet back then, by the way. Do you remember the bloody temperatures last summer? And you know, heat makes you pretty horny. So, anyway, I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. I had been fingering myself just for a few minutes, but already about to climax. And the second I started orgasming, she came in and, well, saw my entire flight to the stars, so to speak. She grinned and said something like 'Well, I guess you're done now, huh?' and started running the bath."

"What did you say? Did you just... sit there? I mean..."

"Well, I didn't really say much, just tried to grin back, really. That was definitely an unexpected turn of events, but hey, so what, as long as we can both laugh about it?"

He went quiet for a moment. Was he about to say 'I see'?

"Right."

Well, almost.

And then a second later:

"I see."

Maaan.

Should I tell him the extra bit? Teasing him with anything connected to sex was simply too much fun!

"And you know what?" I continued. "She started taking off what little clothes she had on to take her bath, but I was still sitting there. 'Rae?' I asked. 'I really need to wee now, can I just quickly...?' 'Sure, go ahead.' she said, looking unperturbed – 'unperturbed' means something like 'chilled', 'relaxed', OK?"

"OK."

"So, she jumped into her bath... it was the year after she had this new wonderful construction installed that fills your bath with water in about 10 seconds – there we times when people had to wait for, like, 10-20 minutes for a bath to fill. But anyway, she got in..."

"What, completely naked?"

"Well, she was wearing a fur coat, of course. Man, why do you have to ask questions like that? Yeah. Naked. I think by now we have established that Rae and I have quite a liberal relationship towards nudity."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Well, she lied down in the bathtub, looking nowhere in particular, but just her being there made it a bit harder for me to... go. So, for a little while, I sat there a queen on her throne, looking sheepish. But I managed in the end."

"Like a queen on her throne?"

"Yes!" I laughed. "Like a regular royal queen." I realised, of course, how idiotic this sounded. A clear case of wanting to use some trashy humour and missing your target by 180 degrees.

"It's definitely an interesting story."

I was quite sure he actually meant it. I don't think he was fully capable of proper sarcasm, or if he would ever be, for that matter. I didn't expect him to dwell on the topic of self-pleasuring, but he did have one more question left.

"Have you ever walked in on somebody having an... orgasm?"

Well, there was that one time... And for that, I would need to go back to the day Lil and I 'became close' for the first time. I had left the bathroom, where I had just 'released the tension' inside of me, and asked Lily to just give me a couple of minutes to quickly stop by at Derek's and say thanks again for being there. Whether this actually was my genuine motive for wanting to pay him a visit? Not at all, of course. The motive was simply this – I had made a bet with myself that our junior accountant would at this particular moment be engaged in something not altogether related to his field of work. And to verify this guess of mine, I needed one thing in particular. I needed him to forget to lock his door. Derek had never had such an amazing memory, but the chances of that happening were not too great. Still, I was really keen on giving it a shot, and so I did, after giving Lily my keys and asking her to make herself comfortable.

I almost tiptoed to Derek's door and quickly pressed the entry button.

Oh, Derek...

The door flew wide open, driven by a powerful magnetic spring. Derek was sitting on his bed, just as I had pictured. His trousers were barely lowered – he must have been in a horrible hurry to release everything that had accumulated in his balls.

I thought he would shriek, but instead he produced a sort of "aaaaah" sound similar to the kind you would make if somebody's heel landed on your toe. Needless to say, he immediately stopped stroking his (not so little) Derek, but a second later we both realised that he had reached his destination. He had prepared a few tissues, but my appearance made him forget about them entirely, and very soon his spunk was covering most of the distance between him and me.

I was now faced with the choice whether to pretend I was shocked or to implicitly admit to being kind of flattered by giving him a smirk and blowing him a kiss or something. He started apologising more frenetically than I expected he would. In fact, his excuses began to sound so grotesque that I just said to myself 'Ah, sod it', gave him a very brief smile, said "No worries, I understand, we can talk later." and left. ...to have my wounds treated and my boobies groped by one of my best friends.

"I'm sure I would have died from shame." Arsenio murmured. "Is it 'died from shame' or 'died of shame'?"

"Of. Well, Derek didn't, though I guess he was halfway there."

"Was your relationship ruined after that?"

"Oh, no, it wasn't, not at all... Actually, this incident did open a door to something else. But I will tell you about it next time, alright?"

We did some more lying around and breathing quietly, after which something occurred to me.

"Hey, you wanna see my boobs?"

Yes, I was still wearing my tank-top, and yes, Arsenio had not made one single attempt to remove it.

What if he said no? Would I have been very disappointed? Not very likely, but... I just really wanted to show them to him, that's all.

Instead of saying yes, however, he suddenly sat up.

"Is it OK to keep this a secret?" he asked.

"If you like, sure. But what about my boobs? Is it the future priest in you talking?"

"Maybe."

"Arsenio..." I finally used his name. "Look, my dear. If that's really what you want, fine, go for it. But could you please at least try to look at it a little more critically? Remember what I said about pillows and you not being very likely to make a great cleric if your heart is not 100% in it?"

"I remember, yes."

"So, is it, then?"

"What, my heart?"

"Yeah, your bloody heart! There's an entire universe out there for you, you can't even begin to imagine all the stuff that's out there, and you could be soon doing a great deal of that stuff! Just think, OK?"

He remained quiet. He would remain quiet for the rest of the day (which we did spend together), for the entire week, and for the rest of that month, too. It's not that we didn't talk during that time, but he kind of preferred to be alone with his thoughts, even when we met up and did stuff together (not that kind of stuff, though). He still came over quite regularly, but it was mostly Rae and me that did the talking.

And then, one morning, with the month almost over, he rang at our door at around 9 o'clock, and from the doorstep announced that he had decided to 'maybe wait a little bit' before making up his mind and that he would be enrolling in a geology course at Lisbon's university instead. He looked guilty and relieved at the same tie.

I gave him a quick kiss and showed him my boobs.