Step 4 to Reclaiming My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
566 Followers

I pulled her hair harder, her face jerked up to the ceiling, she let out a scream not from pain or shock of the pull and thrust, but out of pure pleasure and lust, her head back like a she-wolf howling at the moon.

She pressed back into me so hard and fast, she even exceeded my own speed. I went faster to keep up with her, as I was hornier than fuck now.

I felt her inner walls pulse around my cock, squeezing it between them when her juices were forced out around it. She moaned loudly, and soon after I found myself needing the same release. I jerked out of her and came all over her ass just as I pulled out.

Her round ass was now covered in my cream, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful site. She was still bent over the table, hardly able to hold herself up, her hair all over her face and shoulders as she had been shaking and moving her head around when she came like a filthy beast struggling to free it's self from a trap.

Her head lay low now, her posture completely slack, but I didn't care. I leaned over her body and kissed her neck tenderly.

Without warning I slapped her on the left cheek, leaving a faint red mark. The smack brought her upright and she turned to me, the hint of a dirty look on her face but staying in character. I grinned at her, reaching out to pull on her left nipple.

She stood there stoic offering no resistance, showing no emotion, detached completely resolute in allowing her body being used by me.

"Lay down on the bed, on your back."

Sonja crawled onto the bed, rolled onto her back.

"Hands above your head... good. Now spread your legs for me."

Like a 'good wife' she did as she was told, I watched her lying there and stroked myself in anticipation. I noticed her gaze shift down to watch my hand sliding up and down my shaft.

Even though she is a strong opinionated women, my wife has confessed on several occasions about her fantasy about be taken roughly and used, something I had never been able to bring myself to do. For some reason at this moment I was starting to understand what it was she desired and was willing to give her what she required from me.

I crawled onto the bed and took both of her wrists in my right hand, pinning them above her head. I lay down on her, my body across her chest, abdomen and thighs. I snaked my left hand up her right thigh and positioned my member so I was at Sonja's opening.

I shifted to give room for that hand to slide up her stomach, groping her breast, lingering just a second around her throat and end up gripping Sonja's chin. She had been squirming, trying to force me into her somehow. When I gripped her lower jaw she stopped, passive but still on the edge of an orgasm her body occasionally shivering like she was cold.

Looking her directly in the eye, inches from her face I said, "You ready to do your duty like a good little wife and take my load."

Sonja's head made the tiniest of nods. She was no longer play acting and neither was I.

"Good. Because now I'm going to ram my cock into you as hard, and as fast, and as deep as I possibly can until I shoot cum into that sweet little pussy of yours." Sonja flushed at my words but the need in her eyes belayed any notion of a true blushing innocent wife. "Are you ready to feel me cum in you?"

She nodded again but I didn't let it stand at that, "What?"

A slight upturn of her mouth graced Sonja's face. "Yes my husband."

With that I released her face and pushed in, balls deep into my proper little housewife. Her back arched as I filled her and she exhaled harshly.

Sonja was bucking against me with a high pitched scream escaping between clenched teeth. Her legs squeezed together on me but I did not let up I could see she was building up again, faster this time. I lifted up to watch her body under me, her breast bouncing up and down in unison with each thrust that I pushed deep inside her.

I leaned down to first flick her left nipple with my tongue, then to give it a playful bite. I followed this up by reaching between our bodies with my free hand, straining to reach between her legs without pulling out any and gave quick flicks on her clit with my forefinger. Sonja started to spasm with each touch, biting her lip as a cry escaped her mouth.

She worked her right hand free and was reaching down when I grabbed that wrist forcing it back up above her head. I knew the whole submissive wife play had really turned her on so I went all in. I gripped her wrist tightly with my hands pushing them up with my hands.

I pulled my knees up spreading her legs apart, putting my ankle over hers to keep her flat on the bed. I leaned back into her, pushing her into the bed with my thrusting.

Sonja's legs were losing control again and this time I could feel my own climax building.

I leaned in to whisper into her ear. "I'm about to cum. You ready for it, baby?"

"Pleeeaaassseee!" She screamed.

That was the final catalyst. Her pleading caused me to lose control and with the next thrust I fired my seed into her.

The contact of my fluid now coating her vaginal walls was the trigger that set her off and she bucked frantically under me, screaming incoherently. The next two thrusts continued my release and then I was spent.

I slumped down exhausted and out of breath, as I did her freed hands found my back, her nails lightly scratching grooves into my back as she kissed me, sometimes biting, my lips and mouth. Her legs would occasionally twitch ever so slightly and let off small tremors followed by soft muffled sighs of pleasure.

A few minutes later I moved to the side, Sonja curled up at my chest; I could still feel her breast moving against me as she tried to slow her breath.

"Bravo! That really was a magnificent performance." I said.

"You weren't too bad yourself, for an amateur." she replied.

"Maybe next time we should tape it." I whispered.

"In your dreams" she replied but then again I could she was contemplating it in her mind.

"This was a great role play we need do this again." I remarked.

"Yea there something about that era, that time period that is incredibly erotic." she lamented.

"Perhaps the theme for our next swinger's party should be 'Party like Its 1959' what do you think?" I asked.

"True we already have the costumes" she said "Okay why not?"

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
566 Followers
12