Step Bro's Heart Break

Story Info
A heart broken step brother. A helping step sister.
4.4k words
4.22
20.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction. All the protagonists are above the age of 18.

**

I am Ridhi. A girl next door. They say that I have a charming smile that touches the hearts. Well, to put it mildly and without sounding boastful, I must say that I am drop dead gorgeous. A real head turner.

I have long hair. Big eyes and puffy lips. The way guys stare at my bosoms while I walk past them makes me delude into thinking that I have the best pair of boobs. My flat tummy. My shapely buttocks. My meaty thighs. At the age of twenty-five, I know I have what it takes to be the hottest girl in the room.

Well, my parents are in Mumbai for a family function. They are going to stay there for a week. I am alone with my young brother. I mean my step-brother Vicky.

Vicky is a muscular boy of twenty-two. He has a caring nature and likes to help. His gym-toned body hidden underneath designer's T-shirts leave my friends gasping for breath. They know that he is a good-looking guy. But he is my stepbrother hence out of bounds.

It has been raining heavily. The weatherman has predicted heavy rains over the weekend. There is an orange alert. I am upset. I have made plans to go out with Ravi - my boyfriend. But the rains have played a spoilsport. I am sulking. I know that I am stuck within the four walls of my room even as it continues to rain heavily.

Vicky is home. I instinctively know that he is upset as well. The rains have come at a crucial juncture. He was planning to invite Maya -- his girlfriend -- over to our bungalow for a weekend. This was the original plan. We were looking to make the most of our parents' absence and have a memorable weekend. Alas...!

**

"Hello sister, how are you doing?" Vicky's question brings me out of reverie. I am in the kitchen making us dinner.

Vicky takes his seat on the dining table and smiles at me.

"I am bored, Vicky. The rains are not going to stop until our parents are back." I reply with a sigh.

"Looks like our parents have a hotline with God up there. They have called Him and prayed for heavy rains and flood until they are back."

"I think so. By the way how are you getting along?"

"Maya is down with fever. I am hungry. Bored. Thanks for asking, sis." He says stifling a yawn.

"Ravi has not called at all. Last he checked his WhatsApp was twelve hours ago. I do not know what is going on. Has he forgotten me? I just cannot believe."

French Fries. Vegetable sandwiches and water melon juice. We eat our dinner in silence. The rains are pouring down. The sound of raindrops striking against the windowpanes. The long dining table. Occupied by just the two of us. Both lonely and unloved.

I know what Vicky is thinking about at the moment. Had things gone as per the plan, he would be having dinner with Maya. They would have ordered something from some fancy restaurant out there and decided to have it in Vicky's room without bothering to come out. Who would come out when you have a company as handsome as Vicky?

I let out a sigh. Had things gone as per the plan, I would be snuggling up to Ravi in the hotel room at Ooty where we had planned an outing on his brand new Royal Enfield. Yes, my handsome hunk is a biker. Ravi loves to zip around on his Royal Enfield with leather jacket and boots on. He is not as tall as Vicky. But he is stronger than Vicky from running and playing cricket. Yes, my lover boy is a stylish man.

I miss him a lot. What to do? I let out a sigh and glance at my iPhone screen. There is no new notification. What is he doing? Where is he? I wish I knew.

**

Vicky knows that I am feeling lonely. That I have not smiled at all. That I am eating the dinner in silence. He wants to come around to my side of the table and comfort me. He wants to tell his step-sister that Ravi may be busy with some emergency in his family. That his father is a cancer patient. That Ravi is the only son. That he must be by his father's bedside attending to him.

As if on a cue, Vicky gets to his feet and comes around. He puts his arm on my shoulder and says, "Sis, please smile. Ravi is a nice boy. I know that he loves you. Maybe he is busy. Maybe his father is unwell. He will soon call you. Do not look so sad please. We are helpless. It has been raining. Let us cheer up."

I like these words coming from my step brother. Ravi is a nice boy. Yes, he is a sweet boy. He knows how to say the right things at the right time. My step brother is right. Ravi must be busy with some family emergency. His father may be unwell. I must give him some time. He will certainly call.

I look up and smile at my step brother whose words have a calming effect on me. I feel a heavy burden lifting off my chest. How caring of my step brother! I take his hand and gently kiss. "Thank you, Vicky. I appreciate your concern for me. You really know how to cheer your sister. Maya is so lucky."

Suddenly his face falls. I sense that something is wrong. I ask him, "Vicky, what is the matter? Are you guys alright? Is everything fine between you and Maya?"

Vicky puts his hand in his shorts pocket and takes out his iPhone. I notice tears in his eyes. I immediately stand up and place my hands on his shoulders. He shows me Maya's message. It reads, "I am no longer interested in you. I do not want to talk to you. Please do not call or message. It is over. I hope you will understand and respect my decision."

"What is going on? Just now you said that she was down with fever."

"Yes. This was what she told me. To be honest, she had been avoiding me for one week now. Every time some or other excuse. Just now she has broken up with me officially." He says showing me Maya's iMessages on his iPhone screen.

I check the time stamp on the last message that arrived just five minutes ago. I instantly feel guilty for having assumed that Ravi was deeply lost in Maya's thoughts and fantasising about her while having dinner with me. Whereas the truth is all along he has been trying to deal with his heartbreak while fighting back his tears.

"I am sorry, Vicky. But why this sudden decision? Do you have any idea?"

"That senior in our college. The one with KTM bike. Maya has hooked up with him. She has dumped me for that serial womaniser who changes girlfriends like clothes."

I know Vicky's college senior with KTM bike. Vicky tells me about the goings on in his college. His name is Sham. He is from New Delhi. His dad is a personal assistant to some hotshot minister in Delhi. Sham loves to flaunt his political connections. Maya has fallen for Sham's charm and charisma. Sham is one of the most popular cricket players of the college team.

Poor Vicky. I start running my fingers in his hair. I wipe his tears and ask him to take it easy. My step brother is a simple boy. He may not have the charm, charisma and popularity of Sham. But he has a heart of pure gold. And, he really loves Maya. If only Maya realises this, she will be back to my step-brother.

**

My brother's chiselled body. His handsome clean-shaven face. His innocent smile. That naughty glint in his eyes. His comforting words. His heartache. Unceremonious dumping from his girlfriend. My mind is full of these thoughts even behind the closed door of my room where I have retired after having dinner. I do not want to leave Vicky alone in that state of mind. But what could I do? I am helpless. He is helpless. We both are helpless. What cannot be cured has to be endured. I let out a sigh.

Suddenly my eyes fall on my crumpled night shirt. Two top buttons have come undone. I realise it now. My mind goes back to the dining table. My step brother. His sudden gesture of empathy. While I was sitting on the chair, he was standing and peering down. Was he checking me out? He is my brother. But he is my step-brother. He is young. He is lonely in this romantic weather that makes you want to cuddle up to your soulmate.

I check myself in the mirror. I am cross with myself for not having realised that the top buttons of my night shirt have come undone. That too two top buttons. I am not wearing a bra. Accidentally I ended up showing my younger brother a generous amount of my cleavage. Yes, I have large bosoms. Men stare at them especially when I put on a plain T-shirt. How could I be so careless with my young and virile brother around with hormones on steroids?

Come on. He is my step-brother. If he finds me hot enough, so be it.

This thought brings a smile on my puffy lips that are yearning to circle around a hard cock that is pulsating with excitement. I notice that I am wet between my two legs. What kind of a dirty girl I must be! I am fantasising about my own brother. Another voice inside my head reminds me that he is my step-brother and there is nothing wrong in what I am thinking at the moment. My boyfriend has no time for me. What am I supposed to do? Does he no longer find me hot enough?

I let out a sigh and throw a glance on my iPhone screen. There is no notification from him. Go to hell. I swear under my breath. Suddenly an idea flashes across my head. I unbutton my night shirt all the way down. Now my free boobs are hanging out like ripe mangoes. Only nipples are hidden. I click a selfie and send it to my boyfriend. Maybe this will jolt him out of his nonchalance and remind him of my existence. It is a last throw of the dice. In other words, I am playing my last card.

I know that I am desperate and that desperate times call for desperate measures. My mind goes back to the conversation that I had at a diner table. I doubt Vicky of checking me out. I have come to accept the possibility of him peeking inside my night-shirt and trying to get a good view of my milky white boobs that are craving for attention. I let out a sigh and check my iPhone. The semi-nude selfie shot artistically has remain undelivered. I am irritated. At the same time, I am overcome by a strong desire of calling him. But I decide against it. Love hurts. Love humiliates. Now there is no need to stoop any lower. Enough is enough. Fuck you.

I decide to make the most of the resources back home. I do not like sex toys although I have a collection of vibrators and dildos safely tucked away like precious jewels in the safety box of my almirah. Tonight is different. I want to make it as memorable as I can. But how? The rains are coming down heavily. Will the lights go off? I am scared. What could possibly happen if the lights went out?

I lie on my bed and spread my legs. I close my eyes and replay those moments at the dining table with Vicky. The handsome Vicky who finds me hot. Where is he? What is he up to right now? I wish I could sneak a peek inside his room. Is he lying on his bed just like I am? Is he playing with his erect dick? My hands reach for my wet pussy. I caress my pussy with my palm. I am cleanly shaven. I was looking forward to having not only steamy hot but also long sessions of mindless and senseless fucking with my boyfriend who seems to have forgotten me hook, line and sinker.

What is keeping him busy? Has he found someone else to fuck in this stormy and romantic weather? How could he forget me like this? Tears begin to stream down my cheeks. Love hurts.

My fingers are deeply buried inside my pussy. I remember now. When Vicky stood up from his chair and walked over to my side of the table, I had noticed some movements underneath his shorts. Was he sporting a hard-on? Was he trying to hide it from the view? Was he embarrassed? Was he sexually turned on? I begin to play with my clit. Simultaneously I am caressing my boobs with one hand. I bring myself to orgasm. Oh my God. It feels heavenly. This pleasure of flesh. I want to fuck for hours on end. Who will fuck me? Who will I fuck? I am feeling so sex-starved that I am ashamed of myself.

**

I am trying to fall asleep. But to no avail. My pussy is twitching. My nipples are paining. I want a strong pair of hands to crush my boobs mercilessly and a loving tongue that explores my pussy and clitoris to bring me multiple orgasms. Sigh.

My iPhone comes alive. My heart skips a beat. I wish it is my boyfriend who has a raging hard-on at seeing my semi-nude selfie. Alas it is not to be so! Much to my disappointment, it is Vicky. I glance at the timepiece on my dressing table. It is one a.m. Why is he messaging me at this hour? What does he want?

"Are you asleep?"

"I cannot sleep try as I might. Are you alright?"

"Same here. No. I am not alright. But do not worry. I will get it over soon. I just want to check on you. Did he call or message?"

Oh my loving Vicky. How concerned he is. This cute gesture has touched my heart. I realise that I have tears in my eyes. And there is something else as well. His words have some strange effect on my pussy. It is dripping wet. His words have left me tingling down there as if I had placed a vibrator.

"No. So far no such luck, baby."

Ouch...! I never call Vicky baby. The message is gone. He has already seen it as well. What will he think? That his desperate sister is a flirt.... I let out a sigh.

"Did you try calling him or messaging him, baby?"

Oh no. Is he trying to flirt with me? Why is he calling me baby? I have a strange thought. Maybe he is rubbing his hark dick thinking of my boobs even as he is sending me these messages. Oh my God. We are having a chat. Yes, a full-blown conversation. Lonely brother. Lonely sister. Ditched by their respective soulmates. Romantic weather. Heavy rains. Nobody around. Parents on tour. Raging hormones. The odds are heavily stacked against us. A perfect recipe for sexual shenanigans?

I ask, "Yes. I messaged him. It is yet to get delivered. BTW why are you unable to fall asleep? It is past one a.m."

"I was hoping against hopes that Maya would message and we would kiss and make up. That we would leave it all behind us like a bad dream. But no such luck. It is all over. I am hurting from head to toe."

"Are you crying, baby?'

"Love hurts."

"Please do not blame love. It is a powerful feeling."

"Hmmm... I sent her my naked selfie. She has blocked me."

"Oh my God. Please do not share nudes. They could come back to haunt you later on."

"Hmmmm.... I have a question for you. May I?"

Isn't Vicky behaving strangely? What is he up to? How far will he go? Why did he share that he sent a nude selfie to his ex-girlfriend? I type out the reply with trembling hands. "Yes please... Shoot."

"What is your bra size?"

It is as if somebody has hit me in my stomach. To say I am flabbergasted would be a huge understatement.

Before I could feel any emotions of anguish, surprise, hurt or betrayal, he sends me a pic of a sexy red bra that is both lacy and brand new. His message reads, "I purchased this for Maya. I do not think that she would be interested in it now. May I gift it to you if you do not mind. It is 34D."

Oh my God! How dare he? I am trembling with anger now. I pull myself together and have a drink of water. No. Please do not give a knee jerk reaction. I murmur under my breath. He is upset. He is heart-broken. He is lonely. Forgive him. I close my eyes and start taking deep breaths.

Are things going too far? Are they spiralling out of control? Are we crossing some limit? What are we up to? Why is my step-brother behaving with me like this? Who is responsible? Why did I not check myself into the mirror before stepping out of my room and into the kitchen for preparing dinner? My two top buttons that had come undone are to be blamed for the present predicament.

To hell with everything. Just go with the flow. Enjoy. Make this lonely and rainy night as memorable as possible. A voice whispers inside my ears.

What does my brother want? No. forget that he is my brother. He is Vicky -- the charming poster boy of my dreams. The handsome hunk of a man. He is eagerly waiting for my reply. Do not keep him waiting. He is rubbing his cock with his hands. He is playing with it. He wants to pleasure himself. I am the centre of his attention now. Maybe I am the centre of his universe at this precise moment. I must feel proud. I have turned Vicky on. I have that amazing power. I have that charisma. I am drop-dead gorgeous. I am sexy. And, I know it. My size 34D. He has guessed everything correctly. He was checking me out. He was sizing me up. Yes, he had a raging hard-on when he saw my cleavage. Oh my God! What should I do next?

**

"Forget for one night that we are brother and sister, Vicky. We both are young. We both are lonely. We both have feelings. We both are hurting from head to toe. Just tell me what is it that you want. Yes, this bra will fit me perfectly well. I am 34D as well."

Without further ado I send this message. I am past caring. What is to to happen will happen.

"Oh my God. I love you for saying this. You are a courageous woman. Hats off to you."

"No formalities now. Come straight to the point."

"The point is this. Why are we still confined within the four walls of our respective rooms?"

"Arouse me. Turn me on. Talk dirty to me. Then I will invite you over."

"Send me the last message that you sent to your boyfriend who does not appreciate the fact that you are waiting for him."

I know that Vicky has a way with words. He is a charmer. I am floored. My pussy is yearning for his hard dick. Without blinking I send him that aesthetically shot sexy selfie of mine. What a good photographer I am!

There is a pin-drop silence. My heart is in my mouth. I close my eyes and picture Vicky masturbating. His hard dick. His pre-cum. The veins all over his dick. I can visualise every detail vividly. As if on cue, there is a message from Vicky. He has sent me a pic of his hard cock. Yes, it is exactly the way I imagine it to be. Pulsating. Throbbing. Raring to go. Prepared to ravage my pussy savagely out of sheer lust. I let out a sigh.

There is no time to waste now. The inevitable is about to happen. A smile spreads on my lips.

**

A gentle knock on my door. I have not latched it from inside. Vicky pushes it open and gingerly steps inside. He is wearing only shorts and nothing else. His broad torso. His glistening nipples in the dimly lit room. Soft music playing in the background. A bouquet of red roses. Aroma of exotic body spray wafting through my nostrils. Everything feels surreal. It is my dream date. I am Vicky's queen. To tell you the truth, I am his dream come true. I am blushing.

He hands over that sexy red bra and matching panties and gives me a knowing smile while setting the bouquet of red roses on top of my fluffy pillow. The words are not needed. Some kind of wordless contact between us has established itself. We are able to read each other's thoughts. He wants me to wear that set of lingerie and model myself before him.

I say, "Close your eyes and do not open them I until I say so."

"I am ready to do as you say, my sweetheart. I can lay down my life for you. Closing my eyes for you is just nothing."

He closes his eyes and stands there waiting for me to put on that sexy bra and panties. His tongue is all over his dry lips. The bra-panties set is exotic red. I feel the material with my fingers. They are made up of smooth cotton material. Touching them sends current of excitement throughout my body. What a heady feeling! I am on cloud nine. It feels so good, so incredible, and so charming that I want the time to come to a standstill.

**

"Open your eyes now, Vicky."

He slowly opens his eyes. He does it deliberately. I know that he wants to savour this moment forever just like me. Tonight is special for him. He wants to prolong the impending fuck session. I admire his maturity and calmness. I am so lucky that this man lusts after me and is going to have me in a few minutes from now.

The moment our eyes meet, sparks begin to fly. My boobs. My flat tummy. My shapely thighs. My tight ass. I spin around slowly and seductively. With a naughty smile. I want to lure him. I want to tempt him. I want to leave him gasping for breath. I am an enchantress. He is going to have me only because he deserves me. The rains are picking up. The storm is building up. We are in the throes of our passion. We are beyond caring at this juncture.

12