Step Bro's Heart Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are incredibly pretty. I find you so hot and sexy. I love you." He whispers these sweet nothing like a consummate lover. I am bowled over. I hold the elastic strap of his shorts and pull them down. His ramrod straight cock jumps out like a rocket. He closes his eyes and sits down on the bed. Our lips meet. Our tongues are exploring and fighting and jostling for space. My hands are playing with his hard dick. His hands are all over my boobs. My perky nipples are under his fingers. They are getting pinched and crushed. I feel no pain whatsoever. His touch is so intoxicating that I want more. We both are gasping for breath.

I circle my lips around his hard dick and look up. He nods his head in approval. I take Vicky's cock in my mouth and start to suck him. We do not know how many minutes have passed. We both know that we are enjoying the shenanigans immensely. We are making love. We are appreciating our young and supple bodies as if there were no tomorrow.

Vicky stops me and asks me to lie on the bed on my back. I do as suggested. He pulls down my panties and spreads my thighs. I close my eyes. I know that the most handsome man is about to go down on me. I just cannot believe my luck. It is happening. It is not a dream. It is a dream come true. Yes. My handsome hunk. His warm breath all over my thighs. His trembling lips. His fingers parting my swollen pussy lips. His tongue kissing my clitoris. I am floating in the air out of excitement.

My feet are no longer on the ground. I have placed them around on his broad and strong shoulders. He is eating me. Do you like the taste of my pussy? He responds by sticking his tongue up my pussy hole. I can no longer control myself. I climax while encouraging him to keep eating me with his tongue.

I am still lying on my back with my eyes closed. I feel his hard dick on top of my clitoris like a surgical probe finding its way inside. We are not done just as yet. The Fuck Session is about to begin. Vicky's cock inside my juicy pussy. Oh my God! So incredible. Before I grasp the enormity of what is about to happen, he has shoved his dick up my dripping wet cunt hole and stroking me up and down. His hands are holding my waist and dick is pounding my pussy.

"Fuck me like a whore, you sister fucker." The moment these words leave my mouth, he shoots his load off all over my tummy. Yes, he knows that he is about to come. He pulls himself out at the right moment and collapses in a heap beside me. The night gets extremely memorable with a sister fucking his step-brother even as rains continue to lash outside.

**

12