Step-Brother Stephen

Story Info
Walked in on my brother wanking off and stayed to help. M/M
1.6k words
4.24
34.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

Gay Male-Incest/Taboo

"No, I'll call you back....I just got home....I'm about to shower, and then I'll head over. Sound good?....Alright I'll see you then." Vincent said as he turned the key to his front door.

Vincent had just got home from volley ball practice and was planning on meeting up with his friend Landon after cleaning himself up. His blonde hair was wet and greasy while his skin still felt clammy from sweating.

"Hey bro I'm going over too Land..." Vincent started to say as he opened the door to the bedroom that he shared with his step-brother.

"Damn don't you ever knock you little pipsqueak!" Stephen yelled from his bed with his fist still around the base of his cock.

~Vincent pov

I stared in shock at my brothers thick, long, and veiny dick as it stood at attention between his fingers. His large round tip had to end past his belly button and his big balls hung low and even. I couldn't take my eyes off my brothers beautiful package as I stood in the door frame of our room.

"What are you staring at little twink. Interested or something?" He smirked as my gaze shifted from his naked hard cock to my own swelling dick in my shorts.

No. I was definitely not interested in my step-brothers big, hard, juicy... shit. What the hell was I thinking. No way, no damn way. This was just a random, inconvenient, surprise, pop-up boner. Nothing serious.

"Come here. Why don't you put your hand on it? I know you want to." Stephen smiled as he slowly pulled his foreskin back revealing a pink and swollen head.

I shook my head no as my legs hesitated for a second then walked in the direction of the side of his bed and sat down. I watched him slowly slide his fist up and down his cock while gently tugging at his balls.

"Come on. Put your hand around it." Stephen encouraged as he let go of his dick. Now that I was up-close it looked even bigger. It had to be at least 8-9 inches of gorgeous man meat.

"Okay." I said swallowing hard as I wrapped my fingers around its width. My fingers barely touched as I held on to the long and girthy shaft. I thought about the way my hand fit around my own dick as I stared down at the way it barely held Stephens.

My dick was a little over averaged sized and had pretty good girth, I was mostly proud of the way it stood up straight when I got hard, but Stephens made mine look so small.

"Why don't you stroke it a little bit." He sighed laying his head back on his pillow as I started the motion. I focused on just the first couple of inches from his head watched as the foreskin covered and uncovered his tip.

"Like this?" I questioned as I felt his hot cock pulse in my hand.

"Oh fuck yeah. Just like that." He responded making me relax a little. I didn't realize how tense I was holding myself until he rested his hand on my shoulder and I barely jumped out of my skin.

I continued the long and slow strokes looking at the glistening drop of pre-cum sitting on his slit. Never in my life did I ever think I would have my step-brothers cock in my hand stroking it while he laid beside me.

"Now try like this." He said putting his hand over mine and pushing it further down his cock then pulling it up a little faster. The way his hand completely fit over mine made my dick twitch in my shorts. I continued to jerk him off the way he had suggested while palming my own erection over the fabric.

Watching Stephens cock as it seemed to stiffen even harder in my hand made my mouth water. I almost wanted to taste it, but no. Jerking off was as far as I was going to go. Just a brother helping out another brother. Never to be spoken about again.

"Ahh, spit on it." He moaned as I played with myself through my underwear.

"Just like, spit on it?" I asked looking back at Stephen.

"Or you could suck it." He smirked rubbing his hand over my bulge making me let out a small moan. "I can see you licking your lips. Just go ahead and give it a small taste. Come on little twink. I know you want to, I can see it on your face." He smiled sliding his hand inside my shorts.

"How about I play with you a bit while you think about it. Come on. Shimmy those shorts off." Stephen smiled as I looked at him in disbelief. He was joking right. There was no way. This must be a trick, he was going to beat my face in at any second now.

"Lay down and hold your hips up." He said as I sat up on the bed. I watched as he pulled off my shorts and underwear taking my cock in his hand. "Nice one little twink." He said sliding his fist up and down my dick.

His hand was warm and the grip he had on my cock made me whimper. He could slide his hand all the way up and down my length with no effort. Short shallow breaths was all I could get out as I watched my older step-brother stroke my cock.

I moaned as he removed his hand from my aching dick to spit on it. He then started jerking me off again, while he rubbed his thumb over the line on the back of my cut dick. The sensations made shivers run up my spine. It was so sensative in that spot.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as I started to thrust into his hand. I never had anyone else's hand around my dick and I had to admit that it felt absolutly amazing.

"Yes. It feels really good Stephen. I like it." I whispered gripping the covers beneath me. I swallowed hard as his pace quickened and slowed over and over again. He really knew what he was doing and how to keep me on edge. There was no way he had only jerked himself off.

"Okay, okay wait. I'm so close. Let me suck you now please." I asked grabbing Stephens hand just before I was about to cum.

"Okay. Have you ever sucked a dick before?" He asked as he rolled over onto his back on the bed. I only smiled at him as I placed myself down between his legs.

"I'll take that as a naughty yes. I always knew you were a dirty twink." He smiled as I pulled back his foreskin and kissed the tip of his cock. I licked the under side of his length from balls to tip earning another small moan.

I hesitantly licked and kissed his cock still wondering if this was something I should really be doing. Stephen was my step-brother after all. He wasn't my real brother. This wasn't so bad, plus I really wanted to.

"Holy shit!" Stephen moaned as I sucked his tip into my wet mouth. It was a little bigger than I had expected, which made me choke for only a second. Once I adjusted I sucked and teased Stephens first few inches while I jerked the rest of his length off.

The feeling of his pulsing tip in my mouth made me want to taste more of him. I took a few more inches into my mouth sliding my tongue along the bottom side of his cock. I gagged a little bit as I tried to accommodate for his girth. Damn was his cock huge.

"Oh shit Vincent you don't have to take it all. That already feels so fucking good." Stephen moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. I could taste his sweet pre-cum as it threatened to flood the back of my throat.

I moaned as my cock throbbed and rubbed against his bedsheets creating an unexpected friction. Stephen had also started to do small thrusts into my mouth which inched his dick further in.

With every shallow thrust his mushroom tip tickled the dangly thing in the back of my throat making me gag a little. I didn't mind it and neither did he, so I happily kept sucking.

"Oh shit Vinny I'm going to bust my load! Get up." Stephen said grabbing his cock and jerking it hard and fast. I watched as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back moaning in pleasure.

I stared as his wet and hard cock shot rope after rope of thick white cum. With every stream his dick spasmed and twitched making his balls draw up. For the first time I got to watch what I had only heard from the other side of the room and it was so hot.

"I'm going to cum too." I announced as I grabbed my aching hard on and stroked it fast. "Oh fuck." I moaned as I shot my few ropes of cum onto his waist. "Shit. Sorry." I blushed after my orgasm was over watching as his sperm mixed with mine.

"Disgusting. I have twink cream on me." he smirked looking up at me. "You better not breath a word about this to anyone ever! I'll nail you to the wall of you do." He said using my tossed aside shorts to wipe himself clean.

"Maybe I want to be nailed against a wall." I smirked picking up his softening cock and pulling back his foreskin making him jump.

"Go take your naughty fantasies to your side of the room. Quit that I'm sensitive!" He smiled swatting my hand away. I smiled back grabbing my shorts and tossing them in the bin before passing out on my bed.