Step Brothers Bride Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3: The wedding day takes Jennifer to new experiences.
11.9k words
4.43
47k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers

After coming out of the shower clean and fresh, I got dressed and ready for the wedding. Jim had text me to say he would meet me at the reception of the hotel. Felicity called me to see how I was and check everything was ok.

I explained to her that I would soon be meeting Jim but had not heard from or seen Shaun, also that Mike his best man had not been able to get hold of him. She asked me to go check on him, on my way to the church. I messaged Jim asking him to hurry up so we could set off early to go past Shaun's dads house.

We met at reception in our matching outfits, a Prince Charlie jacket and vest, clan McLeod modern red tartan kilt finished off with dark grey sporran, the woolly socks were itchy as always but at least the Sgian Dhub (Scottish dagger) had a real blade not just the handle so could be used to scratch an itch, I went traditional underneath the kilt so wore no underwear.

We climbed into my car and headed off. Luckily Graham, Shaun's dad, didn't live to far from the hotel. We arrived quickly Jim got out and went up to the house and started knocking on the door. The house was not in a particular good state of repair which was a shame as it was a nice neighbourhood.

Graham answered the door, looking at Jim he groggily blurted "what do you want?"

"What the fuck do you think I want!" Jim replied angrily, "where the fuck is Shaun?".

"How the hell would I know?" replied Graham

"Because he was supposed to stay here last night, you really are a waste of oxygen, aren't you?" Jim stated

"Huh," the only reply Graham could come up with.

At that point Jim caught a sight of Shaun fast asleep on the couch. Jim started to lose it, he had always been the kind of guy who would do anything to help anyone a friendly giant, but if you wound him up it didn't usually end well for you.

"What the fuck is your game? he's right there you little prick!" I heard him shout so I raced out the car to the front door.

"Let's calm down and get him ready," I said, I walked past them and shook Shaun, then shouted at him to get up as he was not moving. I saw Jim go through to the kitchen, quickly returning with a basin of cold water.

Throwing it over Shaun he shouted "Get the fuck up Shaun it's your wedding day!" Then giving Graham an evil stare as it looked like he was about to complain about throwing water over his couch, he kept quite though as probably thought better of it considering the situation.

Shaun jumped off the couch "what the fuck, oh shit I'm going to be late!" he blurted out with a bit of a slur in his words. "Why didn't you wake me up Dad I thought you set an alarm?"

"I must have forgotten son, don't worry it's not life or death if you're late," he replied bluntly. He was giving off a strange vibe like he didn't want the wedding to go ahead.

"Just what is your game Graham? You didn't set an alarm, you lied to us about Shaun being here, do you not want this wedding to go ahead?" I asked and awaited a reply while he blankly stared at me.

I couldn't believe what he said next "It doesn't matter to me if he wants to throw his life down the pan by getting married, that's his choice. I just don't see why anyone would tie themselves down to one tart rather than playing the field, like I've always done and spending all that money on something else."

Shaun now half dressed quickly raced over to his Dad and started shouting in his face "Don't you dare call Jennifer a tart. Was this your fucking plan, to get me so drunk I would miss my own wedding? so any money I had you could try to convince me to gamble with?"

Graham just looked back at Shaun and turned white, I quickly moved between them as it looked like Shaun was about to hit him, I was right and was able to block the punch before it connected with Grahams face. He ran upstairs and we heard the bathroom door locking "You better stay up there, and don't bother showing up to the wedding either!" Shaun angrily shouted out.

He looked at Jim and I and said "Fuck bro's I've been so fucking stupid, he's almost ruined my relationship with Jennifer and my family, for what, money? Christ I've got a lot of making up to do." Then he told us "I've run up a load of debt which Jennifer has had to help with, god knows where she got the money from."

Jim thinking back to the night before started looking nervous, so I tried to calm the situation "Let's not worry about that now, get dressed asap we have to get to the church before Jennifer." I quickly phoned Mike and told him we were on our way. I also called Felicity and asked her to try to stall Jennifer as we were running late. She agreed and Mike said he was already there and was currently sorting out guests seating as they were arriving.

We climbed into my car and I quickly drove us to the church, Shaun was sat in the back. I heard a screwing noise and glancing in my mirror I noticed he was drinking from a flask, "I hope that's coffee or water in there," I stated.

"Nope it's a nice single malt whiskey." He replied, "I'd offer you some but you're driving," he sniggered

"Do you not think you had enough last night?" Jim questioned him "You still seem a little drunk"

"I'm ok I just need to take the edge off, put it down as wedding nerves and coping with what that dickhead has done to me." Shaun half-heartedly laughed.

"Well make sure you slow down, you know you get drunk to easily and you don't want to do anything stupid." I replied but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

We arrived at the church and started meeting some of the guests, the obvious jokes of "it's only supposed to be the bride who's late" were repeated as we tried to get to the altar. Mike came in and made us aware the bridal car had just arrived. Jim and I stepped back to the front row whilst Shaun and Mike stood waiting.

Suddenly the wedding march started playing, everyone looked back to see the bride, first in came the bridesmaids Felicity, Stacy and Jennifer's friends Kim and Gemma. They all looked amazing in their pink dresses, Stacy being the least appealing but she had still scrubbed up well.

Then the moment everyone was waiting for in came Jennifer and her Dad slowly walking down the aisle, her dad looked so proud, I couldn't help but think to myself if only he'd seen her last night or this morning that look would be a lot different. They got a little closer and that's when I saw Jennifer, she looked out of this world.

She wore her usual wavy red hair up for a change, which showed off more of her face or at least it did once the veil was lifted. She wore an Ivory white dress tight fitting around the torso with a court train, a scoop neckline and open up back. I was happy it was a summer wedding as she would be freezing in that in the winter.

I have to admit a felt a little jealous watching her walk onto the altar next to Shaun. Felicity and Stacy sat next to Jim and I, while Kim and Gemma sat the other side next to Jennifer's parents. My dad and Shaun's mum were also on the front row with us and his mum was already tearing up.

The ceremony went smoothly they both got their vows right, Mike made a joke about forgetting the rings but then produced them. They walked off down the aisle as husband and wife. Outside the church we stopped to have some photo's taken, the photographer was very professional you could tell why Jennifer wanted him. Then it was time to head back to the hotel for the meal and evening entertainment.

There was a gap of around 2 hours until the meal was due to start, so a few more photos were taken in the hotel gardens. Some guests went to the bar while others returned to their rooms to have a relax. I wanted to check on Shaun to see if he was ok after what had happened in the morning.

He wasn't at the bar so I went to his room, his door was ajar so I peeked in as I could hear him arguing with Jennifer. She was trying to calm him down as he was getting angry about his dad. It sounded like he'd told her about that morning. I saw him sit on the edge of the bed through a mirror. Jennifer approached him and said "This will make you feel better."

I heard the zip on his trousers going down then after a minute, I assumed she'd been stroking his cock, I heard slurping and sucking noises. I remember thinking to myself that would probably make me feel better as well. Flashbacks to the night before made me start getting an erection but I was able to control myself on this occasion.

Jennifer had obviously learned some new skills from us as Shaun was saying "wow what's gotten in to you, I think I can feel your throat and this is best blow job ever." Then I heard him grunt and knew she was getting a throat full of cum.

I heard him kiss her and say "lets get back down stairs to the party, people will be wondering where we've gone."

I took a few steps back then knocked on the door and shouted in "Shaun are you in there?"

"Yes," he replied "I was just having a moments break can you get us a couple of drinks and I'll meet you at the bar?"

"ok, no worries, I'll see you shortly down there" and I headed back down stairs.

On the way Jim approached me not looking impressed "You're not going to believe who's just showed up!" before I got a chance to respond and with anger in his voice "fucking Graham."

"You're joking right, surely he's not that stupid" then remembering what I had just witnessed "Shit Shaun and Jennifer are on their way down and he's just told her about what Graham said this morning."

"Wouldn't be a family wedding without a fight," Jim laughed.

"Be serious for a second this is a 5-star hotel they'll chuck us out if it gets rowdy, they have a reputation to protect." I thought for a second "I'll try get rid of Graham you see if you can slow down Shaun and Jennifer." We split up with our own tasks to try and make the day go smooth.

I got to the bar and there was Graham amongst other guests, pint in hand like everything was fine. I made it clear "You better get out of here, Shaun and Jennifer are on their way back in and she knows everything."

"What's your point?" he obnoxiously replied. I almost hit him myself but thought better of it.

From behind I suddenly heard Shaun "What the fuck, get the fuck out of here now." The other guests, not knowing what had happened earlier, all looked stunned. I saw Jennifer trying to calm him down but it didn't seem to work.

Graham opened his arms and said "c'mon son lets sort this out." I don't think he quite expected what happened next.

Thump, whack, you could hear the connection between Shaun's right hand and Graham's chin, followed by the noise of Graham hitting the floor. Guests looked even more shocked, a couple of them helped Graham back to his feet then helped him outside for fresh air.

Jim and I tried to settle things down and let guests know some of what had happened. The manager came out, he was older than us maybe around 50 and stood around 5ft 10", he had mostly gone grey and had a receding hairline. He looked the part though in his expensive suit. He took Shaun and Jennifer to the side. "Look I can't have this sort of behaviour in my hotel, any more of this and the party will be over."

Jennifer told him it won't happen again and Shaun apologised. You could tell he was still furious. Our Uncle on my dad's side came up to us and said they had put Graham in a taxi and told him not to come back.

It was time to enter the main hall for the sit-down meal and speeches, so once again, we tried to move on from the issues Graham had caused and get back to enjoying the day.

The meal was 4 course and everything tasted amazing, everyone was enjoying the complementary wine, we were close to the top table and noticed Shaun had drank a few pints as well as the wine. I went up to the top table and whispered in his ear "it might be time to go slow for a bit and take on some on water."

"Its my wedding day and I'm having fun, don't worry about me," he said with a slur.

I returned to my seat as it was time for the speeches. Mike was hilarious with a great best man speech, Shaun gave a good speech pretty standard, I don't think he liked talking to crowds. Jennifer's dad gave as professional a speech as I've ever heard about his innocent little girl now a woman. That was that all the formalities complete.

We headed back to the bar area while the staff changed the hall round, ready for us to head back in for the party, there would be a 2 hour gap before the band started and the evening guests started to arrive.

I was at the bar with Felicity then Jim and Stacy joined us for a drink. We we're talking to the young barman, as he had an accent and we were trying to guess it. His name was Paolo and turns out he's over from Milan studying. He was no more than 19, he was tall about 6ft 3" quite slim with dark short hair. He was using this work to help with any student costs as he had no family here.

Jennifer came over to join us after saying hello to some of the other guests and thanking them for coming. Paolo made a comment about how lovely she looked and that Shaun was a very lucky man. He then served us all another round and moved on to serve someone else.

Shaun was drinking with a few of his friends and was doing shots, he stumbled backwards into the bar and knocked over a couple of drinks. He got himself upright again and told Paolo to get another round of shots in. Paolo questioned "Should you not take it easy, it's still early would you like a glass of water or coffee?"

Shaun looked at him puzzled then grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him forward he stated "Look kid its my wedding and if I want to drink, I'll drink, now get those shots poured!" releasing Paolo from his grasp, the young barman fell backwards and banged his head against the top shelf. "Clumsy idiot." Shaun stated.

Paolo got up refused to serve him and headed to the managers office. "Jim can you sort out Shaun, go and take him upstairs to sleep for an hour or pour some black coffee down his throat to sober him up." Jim agreed to do this "I'll go speak to the manager and barman see if I can cool things down."

Jennifer came with me, Felicity & Stacy got a bottle of wine to take away, they then went to one of the rooms to have a rest before the party started. I noticed a lot of the guests had already done this or were in the coffee lounge resting and catching up with each other.

I knocked on the managers door, Paolo answered and let us in. Straight away the manager said "I warned you what would happen if there was any more violence and to make it worse this time it was against one of my own staff." Jennifer started crying "Unfortunately I will have to cancel this evenings events and if Paolo wants to press charges, he'll have my full support and access to the CCTV footage, on top of that your husband will not be allowed to stay here tonight."

Jennifer was breaking down in front of us, "Sir surely there must be something we can do?" I asked then explained about the day that Shaun had been through in full. "It's the biggest day in there life so far please don't cancel it."

"First of all, my name is Mark no need to call me sir, secondly I gave him a warning earlier what else am I supposed to do?"

Paolo jumped into the conversation "What's a lovely, stunning girl like you doing with a man like that? If you were my wife, I'd treat you like an angel and definitely not like a guest at your own wedding."

"He may not be great when he's drinking, but when he isn't, he's lovely, kind and funny. I love him and I'm begging you both please don't cancel the party or throw him out, he's upstairs sobering up now I promise nothing will happen again." she pleaded with the 2 men

I felt I had to say something, "Mark, Paolo surely there must be something we can do to rectify this without the need to go to extreme measures."

After a brief pause Mark replied "It would be a shame for such a sexy looking bride to have to tell everyone the party's cancelled. Imagine the embarrassment, as well as the loss of money." Jennifer looked at Mark unsure of what he meant. "As you've breached hotel policy you won't be refunded for any of the deposit, the remaining package balance will still need to be paid, all the food will be wasted along with the cake as we supplied it."

Jennifer had tears streaming down her cheeks, her make up was starting to run "please, please, please I'm begging you both I'll do anything please I can't go through that embarrassment."

"Anything" Paolo responded "are you sure?" he looked at Mark and they nodded to each other, I knew exactly what they were thinking, after all I had been in a similar position the night before.

Jennifer looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I just looked back at her and said "they've basically given you 2 options Jennifer. I won't say anything, what happens in here stays in here."

"I'll give you both a blow job how's that?" Jennifer tried to sound authorial.

Mark shook his head, "no way, if I'm risking the hotels reputation, I want to fuck that sweet curvaceous body of yours."

"No way, it's my wedding day and I won't let anyone else inside me other than my husband," she replied sharply. I looked at her and chuckled remembering that morning again, she gave me an evil stare though.

Mark once again told her his terms, "we get to fuck you or the evening is cancelled!"

"Say something," she said to me but I was staying out of it. "I need to get back to my guests I don't have time for this."

"So is your answer no? that'd be such a shame." Paolo replied.

"How about I come back another time and promise to let you fuck me? You can do whatever you want but I can't right now." Jennifer had one last stab at getting out without breaking her wedding vows already.

"OK I'll meet you half way, you give us both a blow job now and then come back another time so we can have the rest of your body and do whatever we want." Mark made it clear it was this or nothing.

"Fine, get them out we need to be quick. What ever happens in here stays in here though right?"

"As long as you come back to fulfil your end of the agreement," Mark replied as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He sat on the edge of his desk, "come here and open that mouth of yours." He was a decent size even though he was still a bit soft about 6 inch in length.

I noticed Paolo taking his phone out and aiming it towards Jennifer and Mark. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making sure she comes back to complete the agreement" he replied. I don't think Jennifer heard any of this.

Jennifer kneeled down and opened her mouth, she went to grab hold of his cock but he swatted her hand away "Mouth only bitch!" and with that he slid his cock into her open waiting mouth. Gently sliding his manhood in and out, never fully removing it, he then grabbed the sides of her head, his fingers sliding through her red hair, and started to fuck her mouth with great pace.

I thought he was about to cum but instead withdrew his cock and said "see to Paolo now," Paolo handed his phone to Mark and then stood in front of her. He pulled down his trousers and boxers, I was shocked I couldn't imagine what Jennifer thought as he pulled out a cock at least 9 inch in length and was still fairly flaccid.

She took hold of it in both hands and started to masturbate him. She tried to do this for what seemed ages, then Paolo realised she was trying to make him cum quickly. "I believe the agreement was a blow job!" Paolo stated, cock now fully erect and looking about 11-12 inches in length.

"It's to big I won't fit it in my mouth."

"Don't worry I'm sure there's spare room in your throat for it, now open up bitch!!" he responded aggressively.

"What happened to treating me like an angel?"

"I'm letting you suck my cock, not marrying you. Today, you're just a slut bride!" he then forced his cock into her mouth, just a few inches to start with then progressively with each thrust just a little more. His cock was slowly disappearing further and further into her mouth and throat.

TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers