Step Brothers Bride Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paolo had hold of her head and was face fucking her as he had earlier that day. I started to put a few fingers in each hole whilst licking her clit and could hear her start to moan around Paolo's cock. I stood up behind her and put my hands on her waist. I slowly pushed my cock into her waiting pussy.

She let go of Marks cock and put both her hands on Paolo's thighs for support. As I was fucking away Mark looked to the corner of the room and held up 2 fingers. Then 2 men came into the room from the side room which was behind me, they were already naked, I recognised them as 2 of the waiters from earlier.

What Mark hadn't told me was that there was a camera in the room which recorded straight to his PC and could also be watched on a monitor in the side room.

These 2 guys were both mid 20's and roughly around 5ft 10inch and 6ft both had cocks about 6 inches. They walked up and stood behind me. I started to fuck more powerfully into Jennifer for a few minutes then stopped and stood to the side. Paolo and Mark were taking it in turns to face fuck her and prevented her from looking back.

The first guy took my place and put his cock into her pussy, grabbing her waist and forcefully started pounding into her as hard and as fast as he could quickly tiring himself out, he pulled out and the 2nd guy took his place, he went the same route as the 1st guy and quickly tired out I then took my turn again. We continued doing this for about 15 minutes Jennifer came twice in that time, she must of thought I had serious stamina to continually pound into her at that pace without stopping for more than a few seconds and not cumming.

Mark then messed up by letting go of her head, she looked back to see some random guy fucking away at her pussy, her eyes widened as he looked straight at her "Hey, how you doing?" he laughed trying to imitate Joe's accent from the TV show Friends.

She tried to pull away but was held in place by Mark and Paolo at one end and this guy at the other. She tried to protest but Mark replied "I told you we wanted to share you, this is Phil and behind him is Kev."

Phil pulled out and Kev replaced him in her pussy. "I didn't agree to this, please stop."

"We'll stop when we are all finished, you made the deal now get back to what you do best and suck on this cock." Mark said as he pulled her head back round to his cock and started to pound into her throat again.

Paolo then held up 2 more fingers to side of the room and again 2 more guys sneaked in naked. This time it was Dave and the young lad who had been working on reception, he looked about 18 and quite nervous, they joined the line at her pussy. Kev pulled out and made his way round to her face. Now her mouth was being shared by Paolo, Mark and Kev, Whilst Phil and myself had been joined by Dave and this young lad.

Dave high fived me as I let him go in front of me, he whispered to me, you know there's another 5 guys back there still. Dave entered his 7 inch cock into her pussy and smiled like he had just won an Oscar. He soon started getting into the rhythm. After a few minutes he pulled out and let the young lad in.

Paolo turned her head round so she could see the young lad, "this is my cousin Toni who came over to study with me. He's a virgin so take it easy on him." He said.

"Please no more men there are too many already." Jennifer said then she saw Dave in the queue. "Why is he here, that's my boss no he can't be here as well." She said with panic in her voice.

Mark quickly spoke up "Firstly in this scenario there is no such thing as to many, secondly I decide who gets to take part not you, the only thing I want to hear from you now is fuck me."

Paolo interrupted before Jennifer could reply "Maybe she's got a point about the amount of men, I think we should bring another hole into the mix."

"Please no, just hurry up and finish so I can go to bed and forget all about this," Jennifer spoke.

"What did Mark just tell you? The only words you need to be saying is fuck me otherwise shut up. Toni go and lay on the bed." Paolo started giving instructions. He pulled Jennifer over to the bed leaving her panties on the floor "come on cow girl it's time to ride."

Jennifer pulled her dress back up, dropped to her knees above Toni and guided his 5 inch cock into her waiting pussy. Toni lit up like a firework than grabbed her waste and started thrusting upwards. "Calm down kid there's plenty of time," Dave said through laughter.

Phil and Kev kneeled either side of Toni's head and she started blowing the 2 of them one at a time. Mark gave me a tube of Vaseline, I decided to let Dave go first. He put some on his fingers and worked them into her anus. Toni slowed his pace to allow Dave access. Dave then rubbed some on his cock and started to edge his cock into her waiting rosebud.

"No please not my ass as well, it's too much." Jennifer tried in vain one last time.

"Time to make her airtight guys." Mark shouted out.

Dave slid his cock into her anus an inch at a time. It didn't take long to get balls deep. Dave and Toni were working together like a set of pistons, as one pulled out the other pushed in. Kev and Phil still fucking her face. All you could hear were the sounds of slapping meat and the moans of Jennifer as she reached another orgasm.

Dave pulled out, "who's next to try her ass, it's amazing."

Mark stepped up, "It's my turn," and he slid his cock straight in to her waiting anus.

"Dave go and stick your cock in her mouth she's amazing at deep throat," I said.

"It's just been in her ass though there's no way she'll suck it." He stated.

"Trust me mate, just go for it."

He ushered Kev out of the way taking his spot next to her head, Kev made his way to the bottom of the bed into the anal queue.

Dave then grabbed her head and guided it towards his cock, Jennifer didn't even look to see who's it was, she went into automatic mode. Quickly starting to suck him in he gave me a thumbs up, with his other hand he pulled her deeper onto his cock he could now feel her throat around his cock.

Mark pulled out of her ass and Paolo stepped up, "She'll never take all of that Paolo, at least let some of us have a go before you stretch her out," Kev asked.

Jennifer pulled the cock out of her throat, "No not Paolo, he's too big." Paolo started laughing, then moved aside letting me in instead.

"Don't worry angel you will feel me inside you soon, I'm confident you'll take it all and love it." Paolo stated with a grin on his face.

Mark swapped places with Phil. Toni decided he needed a break so we lifted Jennifer off him. Dave laid down next and we placed Jennifer on top of him and we started the rounds again.

Paolo lined himself up behind Jennifer, cock head at her rosebud and finger to his mouth telling us to be quite. We all sort of paused for a minute as we wanted to see if he could get all 12 inches into her ass. Dave gently fucked in and out of her pussy and Mark let Jennifer's head go and let her suck him at her own pace.

Paolo squeezed some Vaseline onto his cock then slowly started to enter her. He was in about 5 inches in when Jennifer realised something was different, why was everyone quite suddenly, she looked back and a look of fear came across her face. She darted her body forward Dave and Paolo's cocks both slipped out of her, "I told you he's too big, I can't take his penis!".

Dave wrapped his arms around Jennifer and slid her back down towards his cock. Paolo started talking "That's it Dave hold her tight, Jennifer I don't have a penis I have a cock and you will take it all."

Paolo placed his cock tip once again at her rose bud and started to enter her. Slowly he pressed forward working his cock in and out, every time he went in, he went a bit deeper. He was about 8" deep and you could see the grimace on her face as she was struggling to take him deeper. He withdrew his cock till only the tip was in and spread some more Vaseline on it.

I quickly grabbed my phone I wanted to get this on camera, he started pushing forward again, Jennifer let out a whimper then a scream as he had forced almost 10" up into her anus now. I caught it all on my mobile the look on her face every time he thrust in was so hot.

Jennifer hadn't seen my mobile so I was glad I was able to get some close ups on vid. "This time angel, balls deep," Paolo thrust his cock into her and a round of applause started as she had taken him all the way in. He then started to fuck her gathering pace as he thrust full shaft into her.

Dave decided he would go back into her pussy now and she let out a scream as she felt the full length of them both inside her. Mark started to fuck her face again then asked "What shall we do next?"

Kev suggested an anal line up, so everyone climbed of the bed. Jennifer was taken down on to the floor on all fours. Kev lined up first, I'll show you how to do this properly. He pulled one of her hands and placed it on her back, she leaned forward uneasy on one hand, her face was now lying flat on the floor, Phil handed him a tie, Kev then took her other hand and put it on her back then tied her wrists together.

Phil suggested we blindfold her as well so she can't see who's next, with that idea in mind one of the beds pillow cases was rolled up and tied around her eyes. Kev spoke again "now stick your ass up slut," Jennifer tried to do it "Higher slut, arch your back down." She had managed to do as requested, her wedding dress still around her waist.

As she did this, he sunk his cock straight into her waiting anus, you could here Jennifer whimpering as she was being sodomised. Mark waved to the corner and the other 5 guys came in. He came over to me and said it was the kitchen crew. They all varied in height between 5ft 8 and 6ft 2 all with cocks between 6 inches to 8 inches.

Everyone lined up behind Kev, patiently waiting there turn. Paolo starting taking some pics of the queue and her open anus. The pillow case covered half her face so it would've been hard to recognise her if you didn't know her.

"Hurry up Kev!" said Phil "I want back in there."

Kev pulled out and joined the back of queue, Phil now stuck his shaft deep into her anus. Mark suggested around a minute each then we move round to keep the queue moving. Once all 12 had a go at her anus, we started the round again, this continued for about 3 rounds, Jennifer had no idea who was fucking her unless it was Paolo.

You could tell she was shattered now as she was struggling to keep her ass up and was making less noise. I'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had.

Mark asked if anyone else wanted to try anything. Dave suggested a DAP, "Go for it," mark replied.

Jennifer whispered "What the hell is a dap?"

"You're away to find out" Dave replied, "Who's joining me?"

Keeping her hands tied Dave lied next to Jennifer, she was lifted across his body and placed in a straddle position. Dave guided his cock into her anus and started to fuck her. I decided to try and join him. I dropped some Vaseline on to her anus and Dave's cock worked it in, I spread some on my own cock and pushed it gently in.

Jennifer suddenly found a bit of energy "What the fuck?" she angrily shouted "Not 2 in the same hole for Christ sake please, your going to ruin my ass."

Dave whispered in her ear "DAP means double anal penetration my dear."

We went at it for a while, I pulled out as could feel I was close to cumming. Toni took my place and started to really push his cock into her, his first sex experience was quite an eye opener for him I thought to myself, he then pulled out. Mark announced it was time to finish up.

Jennifer was once again lifted from the floor, this time she was carried over to the desk. They placed her on the edge of the desk so she was bent over it, even as she stretched to her tip toes, she barely reached the floor. Paolo then tied her knees and then ankles together. She was laying on her stomach, ass sticking out. Her hands were then untied, she was pulled forward and her wrists were tied, each to a table leg. Mark removed her blindfold. "What now?" she asked

"The big finale." Mark replied. Form a queue guys and get ready to cum. I want everyone to feed this slut your cum. Use her pussy or ass until your ready. Move round to the other side to make your deposit into her waiting mouth. You better swallow everything slut."

Jennifer with panted breath spoke "Have you not had enough yet?" the room started laughing "Just hurry up then, I need to get back upstairs before Shaun wakes up."

"Shut up slut," Mark replied as he shoved his cock into her mouth. "Come on guys form a line and get started," he continued with laughter in his voice "you heard the lady her husband is waiting."

Toni was first in line and went straight into her pussy, after a few minutes he moved up and into her ass. Griping her waist and pumping he soon was ready, Mark made way as Toni quickly moved from her ass to her mouth. Just as he was away to enter her waiting mouth "aaaargh" he moaned and jizzed all over her face, most of it landing on her cheek and chin, a few drops in her mouth.

Kev lined up next, parted her ass cheeks and went straight into her anus, "she feels so much tighter back here tied like this," he shouted back to the line formed behind him. Grabbing her waist, he started to thrust himself into her.

"ooooohhh" Jennifer continued to moan throughout the fucking.

After a few minutes of hard anal pounding, he pulled out and moved to her head. He ran his fingers through her red hair, grabbed her head and started fucking her face. At the same time Phil then moved into place and he followed on exactly as Kev had just done going straight to her anus.

"Oh Jesus," Kev moaned, he took a tight hold of Jennifer's head and pushed into her throat "aaaargh," and then he started pumping into her throat.

"Cack, gag, ugh," you could hear Jennifer gag and gulp as she swallowed his load, then gasping for air "ooooooh," as she orgasmed again. Phil pulled out and moved to her face, Dave replaced him in her anus.

"I don't know whose idea it was to tie her legs but damn it does keep her feeling tight." Dave joyfully told the line as he thrust as hard and as deep into her back passage as he physically could. "we may need to discuss a new contract for you when you're back from your honeymoon." He said as he dripped some Vaseline onto his cock in between thrusts.

"mmmph mmmph," Jennifer struggled to reply as Phil was still deep in her throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuck" Phil let out a shout as he started to dump his load into Jennifer's throat.

Dave moved to her mouth and I was next. Placing a hand on either ass cheek I slipped my thumbs into her anus, pulling her cheeks apart, I kept my thumbs inserted and I slipped my cock in-between them. Pushing as deep into her ass as I could.

Dave emptied his load into Jennifer's throat, I moved to her face and took my turn at throat fucking her. It didn't take long for me to feel the need to cum and I soon blasted my seed into her throat. 4 loads in her stomach and 1 on her face just 7 more to go.

Mark and Paolo were at the back of the line the 5 kitchen crew guys were next up. They took turns in her pussy and ass and all dumped there loads into her throat. Jennifer had swallowed 9 loads of fresh jizz now. "Just how many of you are there?" Jennifer struggled to speak.

"Just 2 left, Paolo and me," said Mark as he finally removed her blindfold.

"uuuumm" Jennifer whimpered as Mark sank his cock into her anus, pounding like a madman, "Fuck sake, take it easy, please give me a break."

"Paolo you ready?" Mark asked as he slid out her ass and headed round to her mouth. He entered her mouth and started slowly sliding his cock into her throat.

Paolo moved into place behind her, covered his cock in Vaseline and slid all of his 12 inch shaft, balls deep into her. "Aaaargh" Jennifer screamed around the cock in her throat. Mark and Paolo worked together in a sawing action, as Paolo thrust into her ass, Mark pulled out her throat, then as Mark thrust back in to her, Paolo with drew to his tip from her ass.

They kept the action going for about 5 minutes then Paolo pulled out and Joined Mark at her face. Mark thrust his cock towards her gullet and as he came, he slapped Jennifer on the back of the head which caused her to choke and cough. As she coughed his cum shot out her nostril, "and that boys is called the angry dragon" he proudly announced.

Paolo couldn't contain himself any longer seeing this and jetted stream after stream of warm cum all over her face. It landed in her eyes forcing them closed. It landed in her hair, on her nose and cheeks. She was a mess. I quickly grabbed my phone and took another photo.

The guys all clapped and thanked Mark and Paolo as they started to leave. "Well are you going to untie me or what? You bunch of assholes." Jennifer stated as the cum started to dry on her face, "come on please I can't open my eyes, my eyelids are starting to stick together."

Mark replied "Not yet, I want to admire the view a little longer."

"I trust all agreements are now settled?" I enquired.

"Yes, everything I agreed to I will stand by," Mark answered then aimed towards Jennifer "If you ever want a free night stay just give me a call."

"And I was serious about re-negotiating a new contract for you when your back to work." Dave added.

"Just get me untied and out of here, I need to get cleaned up and upstairs asap." Jennifer stated.

We untied her and she wearily got to her feet, rolling her dress back down from her waist she headed to the bathroom. She washed her face and tried to get as much cum as possible out of her hair. She returned to the room and looked at those of us left, Mark, Paolo, Dave and I. "You're all dicks, Shaun better still be sleeping when I get upstairs," she said then left to head back to her room on weary legs and holding her ass.

That's when Mark explained about the camera, "The whole night is on video, do you want a copy lads?" Mark asked us.

Dave said yes without hesitation, I needed to clarify a few things first though "Look you need to keep that for yourself though it's not something to be showing off to everyone. You agreed to delete the video from earlier. I don't mind you keeping them as long as they are kept private."

"Of course we will, we would all lose our jobs if this got out." Mark replied.

"Then yes, send me a copy as well," I said with a smile. I checked my watch it had gone 4am. At that point we called it a night. Dave got a taxi back to his, Mark and Paolo headed home and I went back to my room.

When I got there Jim was fast asleep. I creeped in and climbed into my bed falling straight asleep.

About 9am Jim woke me up, "Bro if you want breakfast you need to move. "What time did you get in here last night? I passed out as soon as I hit the pillow."

"Not much later than you, had a few drinks with Dave and some others then came up." I'm not sure why I lied to him but it seemed the best thing to do at the time. He didn't ask anything further so I must of get away with it.

He then started talking about Jennifer's debt and how he wanted out of the whole deal. He thought it was to risky. I offered to give him the money Jennifer owed so Jennifer was solely in debt to me.

We headed down for breakfast, Felicity and Stacy we're already at a table with Shaun when we arrived. "What time you guys go to bed?" Stacy asked.

"Not long after you lot." I replied, "no Jennifer this morning Shaun?"

"She should be down soon, I think she drank to much last night." He replied. I almost spat my coffee out as I recalled how much cum she had guzzled down. "You alright?"

"Yes, it just went down the wrong hole, what's good to eat then?" I asked which changed the conversation to food.