Step Ch. 01

Story Info
Step siblings have a weekend home alone.
10.3k words
3.97
47.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and I were what anyone from the surface would see as just a typical brother and sister; and while it's true that we loved each other and oftentimes fought each other as brother and sister, we weren't related at all by blood. Many people we would encounter just assumed we were brother and sister and for the most part we would never correct them because it didn't matter. We would only correct those we'd see all of the time. One of her close friends thought we were brother and sister for an unnaturally long time before she found out that our parents were married when we were both very young. Adding to the confusion was the fact that we all had the same last name and she had ALWAYS called my dad "daddy." Some people thought we were at least half brother and sister, but we'd always correct them with one word... STEP.

My dad married Allison's mom Melissa when Allison was two, nearly three and I was four, nearly five. They got married in early October, and neither of us had had our birthdays yet since she was born on October 21 and I was born December 6. In fact this particular day was just a few days after Allison's 18th birthday and our parents were celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. Allison and I always joked that just as she was gaining on me age wise I was about ready to gain the upper hand come December.

My mother had her fair share of troubles after I was born, including drug addiction. She had spent some time in rehab centers and a brief court-ordered stint in a psychiatric hospital. Needless to say, I didn't see much of her growing up and in fact my dad put a stop to all of that completely from ages 5-15. So for ten years the only mother I knew was Allison's mom Melissa.

It was very confusing for a four year old, but for two year Allison it seemingly wasn't nearly as bad. Allison never really knew her father and the situation wasn't nearly as complicated as the situation with my mother. Allison's father had died when she was two. What made both situations unique and similar at the same time was that neither of our parents were married before they married each other, so neither Allison nor her mom ever had her birth father's last name, nor had they had any other children before or after they were married to each other.

So Allison and I were both technically an only child, and barring any surprises we were going to always be. And we were ok with that. If nothing else, we had each other and that was always just fine with us. Our parents worked a lot and at a certain point would even take vacations without us. They figured we were old enough to take care of ourselves for a week. It's not that we didn't go on trips together at all or that they didn't care about us. We would all occasionally go away for a long weekend and we took plenty of week-longs when we were younger. But at a certain point our parents just decided to travel alone and they actually at times felt bad about it but Allison and I encouraged them to travel as often as they could while they still could. They had promised to one day fund a trip for just the two of us, but that hadn't happened yet, was rarely talked about except for the day they promised it, and we didn't even know where we wanted to go anyways.

I had been in college for two years already and it had been routine for me to come and stay with Allison when our parents went away. I never felt like I had to "watch" her, but still the idea of her staying alone kind of bugged me. Of course lately I had just been using it as an excuse to spend time with her alone, as my feelings for her were starting to develop into something I couldn't quite explain in words.

Along with still being in high school and not planning on graduating until June, she had a job at a local farmer's market where she had worked her way up to a position in management after working there during most of high school. The owners treated and paid her well, so she was happy and she was saving money as well all the while still living with our respective parents—which of course isn't uncommon at all for someone still in high school. Even though I didn't have to anymore, I still lived on campus at my college. It was a lot easier on me than trying to have to figure something out and it was a bit of a commute to try and go to school and still live at home.

There had already been a handful of occasions, as I mentioned, that I'd go home and it would just be me and Allison for a weekend. It was hard to have everything work out perfectly in the fall because I often wouldn't come back until Saturdays after football was over, and Allison's long-time boyfriend Troy was a star wide receiver on the football team and she'd often be at the games until late Friday. But on this particular weekend in the fall, both or our schools had away games. Allison had told Troy at the beginning of the season she wouldn't be making this particular trip because it was just too far and she might have to work the next day. Even if she didn't have to work, she wasn't going to plan on going since she didn't want to try to change things at the last minute.

Once the day got closer, she found out she'd have to work on Sunday only but her Saturday was free. And that was kind of rare because the farm market had all kinds of extra activities going on during the weekends in October for their annual fall festival and usually hired extra people during that time just to make sure everything was staffed. Saturdays were always the busiest though and Allison insisted on having at least one Saturday off in October since she'd more than likely be working each and every other Saturday and Sunday both during that particular time. So while it was all perfect this time and while I had no other plans than to spend some quality time with Allison, I hadn't exactly planned for everything that would transpire that weekend.

I had become somewhat of an expert at scheduling my classes at this point in my college career and I nearly got out of taking classes at all on Fridays this semester, but I had only scheduled one class, and it was a later one from 3-4. I spent most of my time in the library from whatever time I got up on Friday until it was time for class, breaking only for lunch. This particular semester hadn't been going on long at all, but that was my routine and I liked it. I always went home after my three o'clock class was over but this would be the first time this semester that I'd be going home to an empty house since our parents had already left for their long weekend to celebrate their anniversary and Allison would be at work until at least 6 and probably even a little longer considering she wouldn't be there at all the next day. So sure enough, when I rolled in at a little after 5 on Friday, I walked into an empty house.

I had just kicked my shoes off and sat down on the couch and pulled my phone out to see I had a text from my on again/off again girlfriend Jessica. Before I was able to really even open it, I got another text from Allison.

"Hey!! Are you home yet?? What's for dinner? I'm starving. Hope you're making something good!" and of course it had some goofy faces after it.

I had been thinking about this night for some time and just thought that we would stay in and order a pizza like 80 percent of the rest of the country on a Friday night. When I told her this plan, she said it sounded amazing but we'd have to put it off until tomorrow.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. She then replied "Yeah... I was just kinda kidding about you making me dinner before. I might grab a quick snack at home but I have some plans tonight. It's kind of a last minute thing and I'm sorry. Kris and I are going to the Lawsons' tonight for a little senior get-together."

We lived on a lake and had a nice community of people around us. Everyone knew everyone. There was also a housing development close to the lake and directly across the street from the high school. The Lawsons, who had two children, lived in that particular housing development and had by far the nicest house there. I knew their son but didn't graduate in the same class as he did because he was older, but Allison was in the same grade as their daughter Trisha and close friends with her. Allison's best friend by far was her friend Kristen or "Kris" though. Since they had such a big house, the Lawsons frequently held large gatherings there for their kids' respective classes and other friends.

Things never got too crazy there, but I had already seen some buzz about the party on Facebook and knew that Mr. and Mrs. Lawson wouldn't be in town so obviously things might get a little more crazy than usual. At least the football team or the cheerleaders wouldn't be there. When Allison told me, I surprisingly wasn't all that disappointed that she was going. While I had been looking forward to spending the evening with her, I knew that we'd have all day the next day to do whatever we wanted and even potentially not even have to leave the house.

So I just texted back "Ok, that's fine. Have fun."

Sensing I was being short with her, although I really wasn't, she texted "Don't be mad. I need you in a good mood because I need a favor" with an angel face next to it.

"Well are you going to spare me the suspense and just tell me what it is now?"

"No I'll wait until I get home. I'm finishing up here and I'll be headed that way soon. Love you."

So I figured that whatever it was, it probably wasn't anything huge and I'd probably do it no matter what it was anyway. I wasn't going to respond but instead just talk to her when she got home, but Jessica hit me with a "???" text just then. Her previous text when I was driving home said "Have fun with your sister this weekend. I'm sorry I've been a bitch lately. How about I come by on Tuesday after class and make it up to you? ;)"

I responded back "Sorry, I was driving. But I'm home now. She's my step sister. And everything is fine with you and me. Stop worrying about it and don't stress. You have more important things to worry about right now." And then in a separate text I said, "But yes, if you want to come by on Tuesday I would love to see you."

It was Jessica's first year of college and she wasn't adjusting to it very well. She was partying a little harder than she could handle and it just seemed like we were both never available when the other one was. We didn't live all that close to each other either. I didn't meet her until we were both settled in for the semester, so there wouldn't have been any way to know at the beginning that my choice of location was going to affect my love life so much. It's unlikely we would have met if we weren't in the same Biology class that met on Tuesdays and Thursdays either.

I was taking Biology as an elective more or less, with no real intentions of taking many more Bio classes my entire college career aside from maybe one. So this was basically just a Bio 101 class. I wasn't even necessarily thinking about it when I scheduled it, but most of the class was made up of freshmen and most were Biology majors. I think Jessica, who minored in Biology, could tell right away that I was a little out of place and that I was older and she liked it. We were only seated at the same two-person table because our last names started with the same letter.

After just the third class, which was on a Tuesday, I walked her back to her dorm because we were both done with classes for the day. It was a long walk, and it would be an even longer walk back to my dorm. But she knew this and she made it worth my while. After spending about a half hour just talking, she started rubbing my crotch and before I knew it my dick was in her mouth and she was giving me by far the best blowjob I ever had. I had spent the entire Thursday class hard as a rock sitting next to her and I think she knew it and I think she was teasing me.

While I could attribute the fact that she was wearing a skirt to prove that she was trying to tease me, I really hadn't known her long enough to discern whether she did indeed wear the skirt for me or whether it was just a normal part of her wardrobe I hadn't seen yet. We both kind of knew without saying it that not only was I going to walk her back again that day, but we'd be doing a little more than just a blowjob.

I had only had sex with one other girl at that point, and with her it happened only twice and it was back when I was still in high school. Jessica really blew my mind. We started out with me just eating her pussy for a while and then when neither one of us couldn't stand it anymore I entered her and lasted close to five minutes before unloading a huge load in her pussy. That was the only time we had sex leading up to this particular weekend that I was going home to a mostly empty house.

Jessica and I had grown apart since the first time we had sex. It didn't seem like she wanted a relationship and just wanted to fuck. I really got that vibe, at least. The sex was great, but there wasn't much substance there and I was trying hard to make something out of it. Since the semester and the relationship were both just so new, I figured I had plenty of time to try to figure something out. Even me saying the relationship was on again/off again is being a little dramatic. I kind of blew her off when I said I'd be going home that particular weekend, because she said she wanted to hang out and talk about things which would normally sound bad but if it was going to be over then it would just be a weight off my shoulders.

We couldn't exactly break up if we were never dating to begin with, I figured. She got a little pissy with me when I said I wouldn't be hanging out and we had just kind of left it at that for a few days. Our Thursday class, which was the day before this particular day, came and went without either of us saying much to each other. She had also been texting someone else before and after class, and since I could tell she was definitely texting someone it made me think she wanted me to see her texting someone and possibly get jealous. But I didn't play those games, or any games for that matter.

And little did she know I'm not at all the jealous type. But when she referred to herself as being a "bitch" in her last text I figured this was probably at least one of the things she was referring to. Part of my whole plan was to forget about her for a little bit. I had become slightly obsessed with trying to mold this young freshman into a model girlfriend or at least with trying to come up with a plan on how to do it. I needed a break. I would see her Tuesday. And from the sound of things, she was looking to make up, especially if she was looking to come by my place instead of the usual me going over to her's. So I was good with all of that. Would I probably still think of her a little over the weekend? Sure. Would I think about her tight pussy as I inevitably jerked off that night after finding nothing else better to do? Of course.

At least that was the plan. But I was putting a pin in the whole "Jessica" situation. Would she end up being a major part in the story of my life? Just one chapter? Or just a few paragraphs? Only time would tell.

My mind had started to wander a bit, and I was jolted out of my daydreaming state when I heard a car door. It was just after six. I had sat there doing nothing but sending just a few text messages and thinking for over an hour. I tried to make it look like I was at least watching tv, but the remote was not close by and I wasn't sure where it was at all. So I had to think about whether to try to look for it or just sit there and act natural and wait for Allison to come through the door. I didn't have much time to think and there she was, excitedly coming through the front door.

We both smiled at each other and didn't say much more than just "hey" at first. She then looked at the tv and looked at me.

"Ok, creeper. Just sitting here staring off into space?"

"God dammit," I thought. I knew she wouldn't let me get away with this without making a thing of it.

"Couldn't find the remote," I said and was partially even telling the truth.

I was sitting on the end of the couch closest to the front door and there were end tables at both ends. She walked past me and got the remote, which was on the other table under a magazine. "Didn't look too hard, did ya?" she said with a fair amount of sass, throwing it down on the cushion beside me. I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me playfully and she let out a small shriek because she wasn't expecting me to do that.

"Where's my hug?" I said as I squeezed her. She giggled a bit and it was just like old times for a few minutes. She eventually sat up on my lap and frowned a bit when she said "Do I stink?"

She had been working all day and while I could definitely smell her a little bit she definitely didn't "stink" but instead of saying all of that I just said "Oh, shut up." It was rare to get on her for something like that to begin with, but I thought making fun of her because she stinks was a bit above me. "Buddy's the one that stinks."

Buddy, my golden lab which turned into her golden lab when I went off to college looked up when he heard me say his name. He was 7 years old, almost 8. "Awww that's not nice!" Allison said and she went over to Buddy who got up and accepted some pettings from her.

"He's gotten so lazy," I said. "He didn't even get up when you came in. Or when I came in for that matter."

"Well he's probably just tired. Being a dog's not easy."

"Have you still been taking him for his walks?"

"We go on a walk almost every day, don't we boy?"

"Ok, fine. As long as you're taking care of my dog."

She usually said something like "my dog too" after that but this time she just giggled and started to head up the stairs which were immediately to left of the front door. She waited until she was about three steps up when she looked back at me and said "Sooooooo"

"Oh boy, here it comes" I not only thought to myself but said out loud.

"Ummmm," she started

"Just ask me. More like tell me," I grinned a little bit.

"All I need you to do is take me over Trish Lawson's. That's literally all I need. I want to go after I'm done with my shower and changed."

Knowing it wouldn't take her more than a half hour to accomplish all of that I said "Isn't 7 a little early to be starting a party?" And it's funny that that's the part I was hung up on. Not why she couldn't drive herself. Not why her best friend Kris wasn't just going to take her. And not even asking right away how she planned on getting home.

"I told Trish I'd go over and help get things ready. You know how these things go. They never have an exact start or end time."

"Ok, whatever," I said. For once not getting all hung up on the details and just giving her what she wanted. "That's fine. Just go get ready and I'll take you."

"You have to promise you aren't mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Say it."

"I promise."

"Ok, we'll hang out tomorrow. I've got some new movies I want to watch."

"Alright. That's fine. What about eating?"

"I snacked a little bit as I was cleaning everything up tonight," she said. "They had messed up on a pumpkin pie so they gave it to me. I ate a piece there while I was doing paperwork about an hour ago but the rest is in the car I just forgot to bring it in. They'll have party food there tonight. I think they are getting subs. So I'm good."

"Yeah, it sure sounds like it" I snarked back at her. "Pumpkin pie and party food. That covers all the bases right there."

She playfully sighed and rolled her eyes and headed upstairs. Her room was upstairs and our parents' room was as well. Mine was on the main floor at the end of a long hallway and we didn't have a basement. There was one big bathroom upstairs with a large walk-in shower and the bathroom downstairs across from my room was smaller but did have a tub along with the shower. I had the smaller of all of the rooms/bathrooms but I was ok with that, especially now that I didn't live there anymore.