All Comments on 'Step Ch. 01'

by areallydisturbedfan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every story needs an introduction ....

just not this long. Seemed to be a lot of unnecessary detail. I say "seemed" because I was nodding off half way down Pg 1 and didn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dang,

don’t leave me hanging!! What happens next? Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The perfect sleeping pill!!

I have never read a story that rambled on and on. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kill me

holy shit.

Shitty editing, to boot.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome start

I like the way you have them be Step Brother and Sister.

I hope this ends with them together

I love a happy ending

areallydisturbedfanareallydisturbedfanover 5 years agoAuthor
Guys I get it...

I had to lay some ground work before all of the other stuff starts. I promise there is a reason for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue Please

Ok! Great start. Hope you submit more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!

Chapter 4 coming soon ?

areallydisturbedfanareallydisturbedfanover 5 years agoAuthor
Before going on...

I had to edit the story a bit for the sake of continuity and just generally cleaning some things up but nothing much is different. I just wanted to clear up the timeline of events that happened prior to this day as well as clearly establish the ages of both characters. The biggest thing along with that is that the main female character was graduated from high school in the beginning of the story and then for some reason she was back in high school. I did initially want her out of high school but for the rest of the story to work it’s better that she’s an 18 year old senior.

Main events of the story won’t be changed. Edited story should hopefully be up someone soon. I appreciate all comments both positive and negative. Some editing took place due to the “shitty editing” comment so I do really listen to ALL feedback and I thank you all.

I don’t have a timeline for part 2 but I’m hoping to have it complete at least by the end of November if not before.

areallydisturbedfanareallydisturbedfanover 5 years agoAuthor
Edit!

I’m happy to say that the version of the story as it is now is an edited version. Nothing changed, I just had to clean and clear some stuff up. I’d love all of your constructive criticism including anything I may have missed.

Part 2 should be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Start

Waiting for next chapter. Hoping for a “ happily ever after” ending.

areallydisturbedfanareallydisturbedfanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry guys...

Life has got in the way and for now the second part of the story has been delayed indefinitely. But I do care about this story, its characters, and most importantly its fans. I plan to get back to it when things start to slow down.

Thank you all.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago

Nice writing and great story. Must have more!! Looking forward to reading chapter 2.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was great, but it should really be a crime to leave readers hanging. Chapter 1 was a 5 star story. Come on finish the story it has been over 2 years.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm seriously thinking of lowering my rating of 4 to a 3 since this story is so damn old. I understand that real life can get in the way of productivity, but three years and counting is totally irresponsible. At this point I'll just have to write you off and forget about it.

Ewe suk!

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

That's it? C'MON MAN!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous