Step Dad Secrets Pt. 01

Story Info
Step-dad has a special surprise for me.
4k words
4.59
26.8k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both sitting at the back part of the dimly lit gay bar. We were doing our very best to go unnoticed. I sat alone and slowly sipped on my cold beer. I wish I had the courage to be like the other gay couples in the bar. I pretended not to stare at the sexy guys dancing to soft rock and making out with each other.

He was also sitting alone. He was doing pretty much the same thing. The weird thing was how similar we both looked. His arms bulged out through his grey tank top. He had blue eyes a curly blonde hair just like I did. I glanced over at him and wondered why this hot stud was sitting alone.

I nervously got up and went over to talk to him. Part of it was being bored, and part of it was my urge to finally be with a guy. I took a deep breath, and approached him at his table. It was my first time ever approaching a guy in a bar. He nervously glanced around making sure nobody saw us together.

After a few more drinks, he explained that it was his first time in a gay bar. He was really pleasant to talk too. It was nice talking to another guy who was pretty similar to me. Most of the guys in the bar were way older than we were. Most of them were with someone else. Even though we were both senior college jocks, nobody seemed interested in us.

After a few more beers we decided to head to his place. We quickly left the bar still trying not to be noticed. We took a taxi back to his small studio apartment. He was so lucky to live alone, and I was still living with my mom and step-dad. We had a few more strong drinks in his bedroom to ease our nervousness. James sat on the edge of his bed. He undid his jeans, and pulled his underwear down.

It wasn't as thick as mine was, but it was twice as long. It was my first time sucking off a guy. I eagerly blew this to hot college senior that I just met. I guess I was pretty good giving him head. All it took was bobbing my head up and down on him for five minutes. He exploded and shot something warm all over my mouth. He pulled up his pants, and gave me a lift home. We hooked up a few more times, usually meeting up at his place.

Sometimes would park it at the edge of Blueberry Park, just across the street from the church. It was kind of ironic doing that in plain view of the church. Usually it was late enough at night that nobody would see us. Most of the time we would jerk each other off a bit, and I would give him a quick sloppy blowjob. James never told his fiancé about what we were doing. Obviously, I never told my girlfriend about him. It felt so wrong blowing a guy one day, and kissing my girlfriend the next day. Sometime I'd kiss her, and still taste a bit of him in my throat.

James was a sexy outlet for me. He was a senior college jock that I could fool around with. He would distract me from my home life. Things were hard for me since my mom had recently re-married.

My step-dad was just about the most average looking guy you'd ever seen. He was a construction supervisor with a big hanging beer belly. When he wasn't wearing his torn up construction clothing, he would wear cargo shorts and T shirts. He had no fashion sense at all and his face was always scruffy and unshaven. I felt bad for my mom after she caught dad cheating on her. She hated being alone and she needed someone there. She met my step-dad through a mutual friend of hers, and it wasn't long before they moved in to his place.

I was very much the opposite. As a college senior, I was in my athletic prime. I was the most athletic guy in the college and could easily get any girl I wanted. I was always clean shaven and my blue eyes and curly blonde hair would always get girls to notice me. I worked out five days a week keep my body in excellent shape.

My favorite part of my body was my perfectly toned ass. I would spend time glancing at it in the mirror. If only James would notice how smooth and perfect my bottom was. If only he would just squeeze it once in awhile. I would even wear tight spandex shorts when I went to see him, hoping that he would react.

I'm sure the other guys at the gay bar would notice me. I wasn't sure I was ready to be open about it. I knew some of the guys on my track team were fooling around. A couple of times I saw guys sucking each other off in the shower. One time as I was leaving, I glanced back and saw David and Michael in the shower. They had no idea I was watching them. David had the shower running over their smooth naked bodies. He bent Michael over and was doing him doggy-style. I quickly left the changing room, pausing to listen to his both their loud moaning. They knew they wouldn't get caught because they were the last ones there. Night after night I dreamt of James doing me like that in the shower. I was overcome with jealously.

After one early morning class with James, we got in his car and drove back to my new place. It was my step-dads house. It was the house that we had moved into a just a few months earlier. I thought the two of us would have the place to ourselves.

We parked his dad's car in the driveway and went inside. We were careful to lock the door behind us. I knew the drill we had done this so many times. It was almost robotic with him. I was still excited to taste him. Maybe this time I would fit him thing in my mouth. Maybe he'd actually kiss me for once.

James sat down on the green living room sofa. He unbuttoned his jeans, and slid his jeans and underwear down just above his knees like he usually did. I kneeled down on my knees and crouched down in front of his half-hard cock. I sucked him up and down until he became rock hard inside my mouth. He grabbed my curly blonde hair and pushed my head up and down. I loudly gagged as his cock stuffed my entire mouth. I still couldn't get that massive cock all the way in my inexperienced mouth.

He grabbed his cock and jerked his soft circumcised tip in and out of my mouth.

I closed my eyes and opened up my mouth as wide as I could. I put my hands on my knees, and begged him for another one of his hot loads. He jerked himself faster and faster, and slapped his long cock softly against my open lips.

"Holy shit I'm going too cum!" He bellowed.

He stood up in front of me, and held my head in place. He pushed his cock deep inside my mouth and I waited eagerly on my knees. His warm thin load shot deep into the back of my open mouth. He let go of my head, and pulled his saliva drenched cock out of my mouth. He grabbed his cock and quickly jerked it back and forth. I patiently waited on my knees, with my mouth wide open begging for his second load. His cock bounced sideways and his second load missed my mouth. It went all over my face, eyes and curly blonde hair. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"What the fuck!"

My step-dad yelled, slamming the front door behind him. I was so distracted I didn't even hear him unlock the door. We both turned white with and froze in place. I was still down on my knees. James was standing above me, with his long cock dangling down. His lips were inches away from my cum-drenched face and hair. To make matters worse, as James put his cock away a string of post-cum dripped onto the carpet. My step-dad's raspy voice broke the awkward silence.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys, don't you both have girls in your life?"

My step-dad looked like he was going to kill us. There was a puddle on the couch cushion that James had been sitting on. It was a mix of my saliva and his cum. James got up and didn't say a word. I tried to run out of the house after him. I wanted to kiss him again, even if it meant I was in deep trouble. I tried to catch up to him but he sped off.

.I wiped the mess off my face and was about to head inside. Just as I was about to head back inside, my mom's car pulled into the driveway. I was sure my step-dad would tell her what just happened. I would never hear the end of it. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Nobody was supposed to know my secret. My first kiss with James was supposed to be romantic, not like this. I helped her bring the groceries in from the car. I was sure he'd be standing there yelling and screaming at me.

I helped my mom set the groceries down on the kitchen counter. My step-dad sat in the living room watching TV and pretended to be fast asleep. He had flipped over the stained couch cushion. I was so happy my step-dad was being cool about it. I was so happy he didn't tell anyone.

It's time too fast forward to Saturday morning. That's when things got really interesting.

Mom was out early buying groceries and getting her nails done. Most Saturdays I would make breakfast for the family while she did errands. My step-dad loved the greasy breakfast food that I made him. He ate like you wouldn't believe. I had never seen anyone go through greasy breakfast food the way he did. He ate like he had a bottomless pit. No wonder he had that big fat beer belly. I finished frying up three packs of bacon, and poured him his coffee. I nearly jumped a foot in the air! His hands reached around my waist.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't." he whispered in my ear, as he gripped my ass.

I usually just wore boxers around the house. It was just the three of us at home. Mom didn't care about it, and up until know I thought my step-dad didn't. I was getting harder and harder through my boxers. His coffee cup shattered in the sink as his hand slid inside my boxers.

Fuck, my step-dad was good with his big sweaty hands. He caressed my ass and kissed me softly on the back of the neck. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled my boxers down to the floor. He went on his knees behind me and spread my ass cheeks wide apart. He slowly licked inside my tight pink hole. My cock got harder and harder and rubbed up against the kitchen counter.

He spread my cheeks wider, and licked in and out of my tight hole. He stopped licking me and teased his index finger gently inside. His tongue and index finger alternated but I wasn't ready. He could tell my pink virgin hole was too tight. He stood up behind unbuttoned his cargo shorts, pushing them down to the floor. He grabbed my hand and we caressed his hard chubby cock through his underwear.

His cock wasn't long but he certainly was thick. I could feel a bit of pre-cum forming on his underwear as my thumb rubbed against his hard tip. Was it possible? Was my disgusting overweight step-dad actually turning me on? He wasn't nearly as hot or as athletic James but he was hot in his own way.

My big greasy step-dad kissed me the side of my neck under my left ear. His scruffy goatee scratched hard against my smooth face. He reached down and stroked me up and down. The tip of my cock kept tapping against the cold kitchen counter. He ran his fingers across my thin pink lips with his other hand. I sucked his fingers up and down as they slid in and out of my mouth.

I turned around and went down on my knees. He pulled his white underwear down to the floor, and his chubby cock popped up. He was thick and as hard as a rock. He pinched at his pink nipples, and moaned loudly as I slowly sucked him up and down. With my step-dad I could get all the way down to his hairy sweaty balls. I could finally fit an entire cock in my mouth. I was really starting to get the hang of this. He tasted way different then James. James taste clean and showered, my step-dad tasted like meaty man sweat.

"Holy fuck you're good!" he moaned.

I made sure to get down to his smelly sweaty balls each time. I could already taste his pre-cum. He let go of his nipples, and held onto my shoulders as I rocked my mouth back and forth on his cock. I reached up and pinched his nipples hard. I could taste the beads of sweat falling down from his big belly onto his cock while I sucked him.

"Stand up I want to suck those cute little nipples."

I was pretty happy to stop. Even though his cock wasn't massive, my jaw was starting to ache. Also, I didn't want him to finish too quickly. He pushed his hairy naked body against mine. He grabbed both my ass-cheeks hard and pulled my body tight against his. He slid his index finger and down between my ass-cheeks. I moaned as his finger slowly dug inside my asshole.

He forgot about my pink nipples. He was too busy making out with me and toying with my tight virgin hole. I reached down and rubbed both our cocks together while we kissed. His cock still had so much of my saliva that our cocks were able to smoothly glide together.

He stopped kissing me and got on his knees.

He teased his closed lips all around my hard cock, while he played with my small pink nipples. This definitely wasn't his first time sucking cock. He was so good at this he must have been with so many guys. He softly kissed my inner thighs up and down. He gently sucked on my clean shaven balls, and finally he gently licked my 'helmet'. He pinched my nipples harder as he slowly sucked me off. His tongue stuck out underneath my cock. His mouth closed firmly around my tip.

Holy shit was he good at this! He was way better than any girl I'd ever been with. He didn't try anything crazy. He understood that smooth slow sucking is what a guy would want. He sucked me up and down like he was slowly melting a Popsicle. I rubbed his bald sweating head while he sucked me faster and faster.

I grabbed the kitchen counter behind me, and did my best not to fall forward. His mouth slid up and down faster on my throbbing cock. His hand slid under my balls, and his fingers slid back and forth just outside my asshole

"Let's go up to my room." He suggested.

We grabbed our clothes and walked upstairs. I went in front of him on the stairs. I wanted him to stare at my toned ass cheeks. I wanted someone to finally notice my body. I turned around and smiled at my beefy step-dad. His hard chubby cock poked out under his big beer belly. Something about him was just so attractive. I rocked my waist side to side on the staircase, teasing him with my bare ass. Knowing how badly he wanted to go inside me.

As soon as we got to his bedroom he threw me on his bed. He went on top of me, and pinned my hands against the edge of the bed. His sweat dripped all over my naked backside. He leaned back and caressed my ass while he licked my hole over and over again. I had no idea getting my hole licked would feel this good. He must have realized how much I enjoyed it, based on my soft moaning.

He stopped for a minute, and went off the bed. He reached into the brown nightstand just on the side of his bed. He came back and poured a cold liquid between my ass cheeks. I moaned loudly as he slowly pushed his finger into my tight hole. He added a bit more and pushed a second finger inside me. I bit the pillow hard this time. It felt fucking amazing as his two fingers went halfway in me. I was ready for my step-dad to take me. I knew it would hurt, but he was so gentle and patient.

Ever since I saw the guys in the locker room, I fantasized of a guy being deep inside me. I wondered if it hurt them. I never in a million years thought it would be getting fingered by my beer bellied step-dad. Never in a million years would I think it would actually feel good. Now my dream was finally coming true and it felt great.

He slowly pulled his fingers out, and grabbed my hands. He pinned me into the bed as his beefy body pushed against my naked backside. He let go of one of my hands and teased his cock up and down between my lubed up ass-cheeks. I felt something push inside me. Ouch! That hurt like a bitch.

"More lube." I begged as he tried to push in further.

He grabbed the lube and poured more between my ass-cheeks. He fingered my hole back and forth a few more times, and added a bit more lube to his cock. He grabbed both my hands and pinned me down. He went back on top of me and tried to push in again.

"Let me ride you." I suggested, realizing I could barely handle him.

He got off me and flipped over on his big sweaty back. I stuck my ass inches away from his face while I sucked him up and down. I knew he couldn't resist gently sliding his fingers inside me again.

He grabbed my waist and squeezed it hard, pulling me on top of his scruffy goatee. I leaned forward and gagged hard on his cock. My cock slid up and down on his face, while his tongue and fingers alternated inside my hole. It was starting to feel amazing. His slow fingering technique was working wonders on my little hole. I was almost ready for him to take my anal virginity.

His finger pushed deeper inside of my hole, while his other hand pushed my head down hard on his throbbing cock. I could taste his pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

I got off his face and away and turned around. I stood above him and slowly squatted down on his saliva drenched cock. He lifted his knees up just enough for my body to fall on him. I leaned all the way back and smiled as he grabbed my waist. It was a happiness I never experienced. My step-dad was taking my anal Virginity.

My step-dad raised his knees a bit more and his hard cock pushed inside me. His chubby cock went halfway in me. I got up again and grabbed the lube, pouring it all over his erect cock. I spread my legs again and squatted down, this time he went deep inside me.

"You like getting fucked by your step-dad?"

I didn't answer him, and instead I placed my hands against his hairy sweat soaked chest. His chest beat faster and faster underneath my hands. He was such a hot sweaty animal. He reached between us and stroked my cock up as I rode him slowly up and down. He moaned like crazy as his cock pushed all the way inside me. Now I knew what they felt in those gay porn videos.

He reached behind me and pulled his cock out of my sore ass. He slowly teased it back inside my asshole. He grabbed the lube, and spread it all over his cock. He pushed it all the way back inside me. He grabbed both my ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. This time I rode him fast enough that our naked bodies smacked against each other. He could barely hold my ass in place.

He grabbed my ass hard and held me in place. With his cock buried inside my ass, my step-dad gently kissed my lips. First it was a small soft kiss on the lips but it quickly turned into hard-core making out. He took it much slower, gently fucking me while we buried our tongues deep in each other's mouth. He slowly pulled out of me, his lips still pressed against mine.

He flipped me over and pushed me on my back. He pushed both my legs up and told me to hold my ankles high in the air. I grabbed them tight as he licked my lubed up asshole while he stroked me.

He slowly pushed his cock in me again. My cock swelled up in his hand as he pushed his cock deeper in me. Holy fuck, he hit my spot. I reached down to touch his hard cock pushing halfway in me. He pushed my hands aside and leaned forward.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" I begged.

Our bodies rocked back and forth as my ass slapped against his body. We were going so fast that the bed shook, and the headboard smacked against the wall. I moaned as he pushed his body back forth. His chubby rock hard cock was buried inside me. I glanced up at him while he fucked me, gripping my tender thighs with all his might. His face turned a bright purple and his whole body trembled. Beads of sweat dripped down from every part of his body.

"Holy fucking shit I'm gonna c...!"

He couldn't even finish the sentence. He pushed all the way inside me and grabbed my thighs with all his strength. I let go of my ankles as I felt his warm load push inside me. He let go off my legs and pushed two fingers inside my ass, while he jerked a second load all over my naked body.

Now it was my turn.

My step-dad pushed his fingers deeper inside my sore hole. I tried to finish myself, but he pushed my hands away. He sucked me quickly up and down while pressing his fingers in me.

"Holy shit, go faster! Don't fucking stop!" I yelled.

12