Step Dad Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. It was the first time I ever came in anyone's mouth. He slowly pulled his fingers out of me while sucking me dry. He pushed me back down on the bed, and went on top of me. We kissed passionately, tasting each other's loads on our tongues.

Luckily we heard my Moms car pulling into the driveway. We quickly got our clothes back on and I ran downstairs to clean up the mess in the sink. I told her my step-dad was upstairs napping, knowing he needed a few extra minutes to change the sweat-soaked sheets.

While we ate dinner together, Mom stopped eating at smiled at us. She was so happy to see everyone finally getting along. She knew how much I missed spending time with my dad. She cleared the dinner plates and went downstairs to get some ice cream for dessert.

I stood up to get the desert plates. A hand gently squeezed my ass, a fingers slid between my cheeks pushing inside my very sore asshole. This time I was careful not to drop any dishes.

12