All Comments on 'Step Dad Teaches Me a Lesson Ch. 01'

by safire711

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Pretty much lost interest at the 11 inch part. To me some semblance of realism is nice. Get with an Editor to help smooth out rough spots. You published something which to me is a plus.

2 stars for effort

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
Good stuff

Damn this made me hard as a rock. It was sexy and slutty and dirty just the way I like it. Could use some proper editing but other than that, it was very naughty. Keep it up and you'll be getting plenty of 4 and 5 star ratings. A little bit of advice, I look up different pornstars and make notes of their bodily features and sizes so that when I put it into a story, my sizes arnt out of proportion too much if any. See how that works for you, if you want. Now I'm going to read your next entry in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic clearly written by a man

This is way too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Orgasm

This story is great I had an orgasm before I even finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I ready enjoyed it. I have a stepdad and I want him to treat me this way.

xavierwxavierwalmost 2 years ago

Raunchy and filthy! Just what I was in the mood for today! LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersafire711@safire711
I'm a simple person who likes to write, I love sex and I love writing stories so I thought why not combine the two. So if you like and enjoy what I write please write me a comment and tell me what you like. See you in the next chapter!