Step-dad Thad

Story Info
Sex with my friend and her step-dad.
2.5k words
4.41
9.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My good friend, Jenna (24F), whom I work with, has been talking for the past year or so about her mom's new husband, Thad. Jenna talks about how cute he is and how in shape he stays. Apparently, Thad was a professional footballer back in his younger years and made wise investments.

So this past week, Jenna invited me and my boyfriend, Matt, to come over on Saturday for the last swim in the pool before it's closed for the season. Saturday morning comes and Matt has been called in for an emergency in the office and can't make it. I texted Jenna and told her I was on the way and Matt had to go into the office. Jenna told me it was only her and Thad at the house as her mom was out of town on a business meeting.

I get to the house and Jenna invites me in and introduces me to Thad. All I can say is "Wow!", he is better looking in person. Thad was in the den wearing only a pair of tight shorts, no shirt. His chest was shaved or waxed clean with chiseled pecs and abs. He has definitely kept his football playing physique.

Jenna and I grab a cooler and fill it with some drinks and head to the pool. She pointed to the guest house to change into my bikini. The guest house is very nice with two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom (this will become relevant later). I change and head back out to the pool deck.

Jenna was already out basking in the sun in her cute little bikini. I took up a lounger next to her to enjoy the sun. Occasionally we would take a dip in the pool to cool off and then go back to the loungers.

We were out there for a couple hours when Thad came out to start getting things organized to start closing the pool for the season. As he was messing around, I could see him continually peeking and staring at us laying there. I certainly don't blame him, IMHO we were looking hot laying there.

Jenna got a text from her office asking her to get on an emergency video conference call. She excused herself and went inside to get on the call. I continued to relax by the pool enjoying seeing Thad watching me. I could see now that Jenna was inside, he was watching me even more.

Starting to feel horny, I decided to go into the guest house and take time to myself. I went to the bathroom thinking it would be the most private location. Once in there I pulled my bikini cups to the either side to expose my tits. Pitching my erect nipples with one hand and pulling my bikini to the side with the other to get at my pussy I started fingering myself.

Once I was good and worked up I decided I wanted to Snap Matt a few pictures and videos. So there I was kneeling on the floor, with my phone lying between my legs recording a video of me fingering myself, when the second door opened. Thad was now standing in the open door looking at me tits and dripping pussy on full display. My thoughts were only "Holy fuck, I forgot to lock the second door! and I'm partially naked and was just caught fingering myself!"

Thad said "Sorry, didn't realize you were in here. I thought you had gone inside with Jenna." but he didn't close the door immediately. I thought I would be creeped out but I guess the vibe was decided to go in a different direction. I told him "It's okay, I should have made sure the door was locked." I was still on the floor in the same position with my tits fully exposed.

I could see he was taking in the sight of my tits when he asked "If you don't mind me asking, but were you filming that for someone or do you have an OF you post to?" I told him "No OF account but I was filming this to send to my boyfriend." He said "Oh your boyfriend." I replied "Yeah, I was getting horny out by the pool and to be honest it was a real turn on seeing you watch me." Thad said "Sorry I didn't mean to, it's just tough when I see a hot woman sitting out there in a little bikini."

I could see that he had a bulge starting to grow in his shorts. When he saw that I had noticed he attempted to adjust himself and said "I'm sorry, I should go and leave you to finish." I stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him into the bathroom. I said "No, it's okay." I took a seat on the toilet with Thad standing in front me.

I started rubbing the more obvious bulge in his shorts causing it to grow even more. I then slipped my hand up the leg and found a pair of clean shaved balls and a thick base of his cock. I started stroking his cock slightly while I untied the waist string. I then pulled his shorts down, freeing his cock.

I admired it a second or two before taking him into my mouth. He was average sized, certainly not the biggest I have had and not the smallest either. He was a bit girthier though. I suck his cock and play with balls for several minutes until he is ready to cum. I feel the rhythm of his slight thrusting change and hear his breathing get deeper and raspier. I know he is ready to blow his load. I stop sucking him and start titty fucking him. His cock was well lubed from the sloppy blowjob so he slid between my tits with ease.

After only a few thrusts, Thad started cumming between my tits. With every upward thrust the head of his cock would clear the top of my tits and a load would land on my neck or my chin. By the time he was done my cleavage, neck, and chin were coated. He stepped back and almost fell over with weak knees. He breathlessly said "Jesus fuck that was good! I didn't realize I needed that."

I started getting myself cleaned up and told him "I was glad he enjoyed it, because I love giving blowjobs." As I continued cleaning up, I told him "I hope this isn't a one time thing, I'm just scared Jenna or her mom would find out." Thad said he would love to meet up again.

Once I was cleaned up and got my bikini straightened out, I went back to the pool deck and saw that Jenna was just coming from inside apologizing about leaving me out here with Thad. I told her "Oh it's okay, we found a few things in common to talk about and passed the time enjoying each other's company and that he was in the guest house cleaning some pipe from the pool.

Jenna and I returned to our loungers by the pool. Jenna applied some sunscreen before tossing the bottle over to me. I applied to my front side before turning over, asking Jenna to rub my back down. As she was doing so she noticed a white glob in my hair. Jenna said "Oh, you got a bit in your hair." as she pulled it out. "Wait, this isn't the same sunscreen." she said.

At this point I'm thinking "OMG, it's a glob of Thad's cum!" I turn and see Jenna rubbing it between her thumb and fingers. She said "This is not sunscreen, it's drying up and getting flaky." I then see her sniff it and instantly see she recognized the fragrance. Jenna looked back at me and with a serious expression "Is this what I think it is?" I wasn't going to lie to my friend but was very scared nervously saying "Yes, I must have missed it when I was cleaned up."

"So that's what you and Thad were doing in the guest house?" Again, nervously I answered in the affirmative. I was immediately relieved when I saw the expression on Jenna's face turn from serious to a wry smile. Jokingly in a whisper, Jenna said "You fucking slut, I can't believe you would fuck my step-dad the first time you met him. No, not even a first date...literally a couple hours and a few words and you're spreading your legs." "No, you're wrong, I didn't fuck him. I only sucked his dick." I said sarcastically.

"Well, don't hold back, spill the tea...tell me what he's working with!" "Well, he is clean shaven, girthy, and average in length. Another good thing he has going for him is, he can blow a good load. I know he is a bit older but when he started cumming it was a lot."

Jenna moved in closer and asked "So, how did he taste?" I told her his cum was sweeter than normal. She said "Yeah, he drinks lots of pineapple juice as part of his diet." I nodded my head in agreement. She then said "I bet his load is so much because...it's like when he and mom got married their sex life dried up. That is why my dad left her."

We sat back in the loungers soaking up the sun and jumping in the pool occasionally for a while longer. We could also see Thad pretending to work around the yard and pool but really watching us. I leaned over to Jenna saying "I would normally be feeling really creeped out right now but damn I am still horny as fuck! Seeing Thad looking at us as he is putzing around the yard has got me needing more." Jenna responded with "Yeah, just thinking about what you two were up to in the guest house has me going too."

Thad walked to us asking "Do you girl's have any plans for dinner? Jenna, your mom's meet has been running long and has had to rebook her flight back home for tomorrow." Jenna looking at me shook her head saying "No, no dinner plans, hadn't really thought that far." Thad, "OK, great if you ladies want, I can throw something on the BBQ." "Sure that sounds fantastic!" I said maybe a little too enthusiastically.

We gathered our things by the pool and headed inside. Neither of us changed out of our bikinis as we started fixing a few side dishes in the kitchen while Thad was hovering over the BBQ. Dinner was great, both Jenna and Thad are great cooks.

During dinner we talked about Thad's playing career, and our jobs in the office. How Jenna and I met while in University. A couple bottles of wine had been poured and everyone was feeling it. As Jenna opened the third bottle I got a call from Matt. I stepped aside for a moment to take the call.

When I returned I had a full glass of wine waiting for me. I told Jenna "That was Matt, and he was heading home." Jenna sadly asked "Awe does that mean you need to leave too?" I replied looking at both Jenna and Thad "No, I told him I was going to stay the night here, if that is alright?" "Yes, absolutely, that is why we have the guesthouse." Thad said with an odd but obvious subtext in his voice.

Thad then asked "Is that the same Matt you were telling me about earlier?" "Yes." I replied. Jenna then asked "When were you guys talking about Matt?" Thad spoke up before I could. "Earlier in the guesthouse, when you stepped away to take a call from work." By this time the wine was really starting to loosen things up.

Pretending like I hadn't told Jenna already, I explained that I went into the guesthouse for a private video session to send to Matt. Jenna catching on quickly played along. As I was telling, I decided to demonstrate how I did it. I moved to the end of the table to use it like the counter in the bathroom.

As I put on my show and tell, I could see Thad adjusting his growing cock in his shorts. Jenna could see this too. As I moved the chair from the end of the table so I could sit in it, I saw Jenna moving her foot to start rubbing Thad's cock. I sat in the chair, spread my legs and moved my bikini bottom to the side to expose my now glistening pussy lips.

It was at this moment I watched Jenna slide out of chair, crawl under the table to Thad. Without hesitation, Thad helped Jenna pull his shorts down freeing his cock from its confines. I started rubbing my clit and then down to my pussy opening, collecting my fluids on my fingers before returning to focus on my clit. As I did so, Jenna started kissing from the base of Thad's cock all the way to the tip lapping up the drips of pre-cum emerging.

With little effort, Jenna slid Thad's girthy cock in her mouth until she bottomed out and was able to lick his balls. She sucked his cock a moment or two while I continued fingering myself. I was able to quickly drive myself to an orgasm.

I see Jenna get up from under the table as Thad stood up. We all three moved to the living room with Jenna taking a seat on the couch. She spread her legs and slid her bikini bottom to the side like I did. I moved between her legs and started licking and kissing her dripping wet pussy.

I am on my hands and knees when I feel my bikini bottom being untied on both sides. It falls away as I see Thad behind me admiring the scene before him. He then moves in closer, I feel his hands on my ass as his cock is lining up to push into my willing and wanting pussy. He slowly pushed forward but not nearly fast enough for my liking. I pushed back toward him driving his cock fast and deep into me.

I licked furiously at Jenna's clit to bring her to orgasm within minutes while Thad continued pistoning in and out of my pussy. Jenna quickly moved from the couch to take up a position beside me. Her bikini was still pulled to the side giving Thad easy access. Thad reached over, fingering her hole, then presented his wet finger to me to clean.

Thad had us move to the couch for us to still be on our knees while looking over the back of the couch. This allowed Thad to stand up so he could easily fuck us both by moving back and forth. This went on for a few more minutes when Thad exclaimed "I'm going to cum!".

Jenna and I dropped to our knees on the floor in front of Thad as he stroked his wet frothy cock. He then started cumming, shooting his load first on my chin then between Jenna's tits. When he was done he stumbled back and flopped in a chair. Jenna and I licked the cum off each other.

This threesome played out once more that night in the guesthouse before we all passed out from drinks and exhaustion.