All Comments on 'Step-Daddy Issues'

by Maria_McGeorge

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 3 years ago

It's so good! I love it! So much story packed into so little space. Ugh, and the SEX!!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am male, had numerous step-parents, one was just a bit older than me. When they divorced it broke my heart. Several years later our paths crossed. We went to dinner and drinks and having over-indulged she drove me home. We spent 10 days catching up. I went back to my military base. When I left the military she had married another. Other than gender reversal you hit most of my buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Super hot story!

I'd love to read a sequel where he finally notices her growing baby bump and she confesses to being a very naughty girl.

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
Best line

Ok. The last line was the best, he's all mine...gotta love that. so now when do we get to part two and three? this is lust and love at it's best

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really great read, definitely needs a sequel.

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

Please keep writing, you showed the love between two people that needed it.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Very sexy. Well written. Makes me want to see a sequel in which they happily ever after.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Very Hot!

Very Hot step dad story, Enjoyed it immensely! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All I can say is oh my god that was hot, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daddy

Always wanted my step daughter. Just never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK, only just OK.

It was going well until you got to the butt plug and the anal and then it lost all credibility. Maybe later in their relationship but not then, way too early to be credible.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
Ok--that was hot

I really liked this story. I came to the end and thought.....NNNOOOOOO. Would love another chapter or more. Good writing.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 3 years ago
Really Nice

I've always wanted to do that to my step daughter, it would have been very enjoyable! Another chapter would be nice!

existencialista0existencialista0over 3 years ago

It starts slow but great. Then when the sex is served you just stepped on it giving it the perfect speed. No nonsense. Raw lust. A fine art in erotic story! Good girl ;)

andrewkennedyandrewkennedyover 3 years ago

you could really feel the emotions from the main protagonist, enjoyed the writing a lot, seemed natural all the way till the end. Would love another chapter.

Thank you

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

Told with love and lust. Throughly enjoyed it.

italian_lurkeritalian_lurkerover 3 years ago

Very exciting, very well written, the characters speak and behave as real persons. I don't like much she lying about the pill though, that is not love but possess.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

This definitely needs a sequel, a nice 3 chapter series would be great to complete the arch/relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot...,

a wales reference suggests the author is not north american...

surprises me to encounter some lazy na expressions like ¨off of¨ instead of ¨off¨.

...always wanted my stepdaughter´s body, ass included, but it never happened...

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 2 years ago

I was squirting halfway through the first round of them funking! Thank you for your story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'd like to see a sequel, maybe sharing the wealth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous