Step-Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona laughed. "She keeps us in check."

"Yeah she's the good one," Vicky added.

My dad smiled and turned to look at me. No doubt thinking of how much I'd changed.

"Guys, you are ruining my reputation," I said with a laugh, and I grabbed hold of my dad's arm. "Come on, come and see my room."

"Okay fine, lovely to meet you both," he said with his lovable smile.

Both Fiona and Vicky looked at him dreamily as he left, Fiona caught my eye and mouthed Is he single? I ignored her.

"What on earth were you doing with my mother? Honestly. Why did you put up with her for so long you could have almost any girl you want. Why her?" I said as soon as we got into the hallway.

He smiled as if it was a question he'd answered a few times. "She was very beautiful when we first met."He must have seen my reaction, because he continued, "No, honestly she was. She was fun and wild, and well... I was flattered she was even interested in me. She and I were also compatible in..."

He paused as if looking for the right words. "Behind closed doors."

I grinned. "Behind closed doors? Is that code for my mum was a dirty bitch and would let you do all sorts of kinky stuff to her."

He looked at me shocked and I laughed. "Oh come on, I'm a big girl now, I've got the internet, Your parental filters are well and truly disabled. I've seen all sorts of spicy stuff."

"Spicy stuff meaning porn?"

"Maybe. Is that a problem, Dad?"

He winced. "You've gotta stop calling me that."

"Not gonna happen," I said, with a teasing giggle, and I flung open the door to my room.

"Also, I've never been able to find another girl who could..." he stopped dead when he saw my room. "Wow. This is insane." He stepped into my room and turned around on the spot. "This is nothing like what I had when I was in Uni. You've even got a double bed and your own ensuite! This is incredible... though it must be costing you a fortune."

I grinned and jumped onto the bed, folding my legs under myself and sitting cross-legged. I was conscious of the tight fabric of my leggings stretching over my limbs as it adjusted to my new position. I briefly panicked in case they had pulled down at the back enough to show my panties. Then, remembering I'd been specific in my choice of a sexy thong, I relaxed. He wouldn't be able to see anyway as I was facing him and he seemed more interested in the room anyway.

My room wasn't the biggest of the rooms, but it was a decent size: a desk, a chair, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, an ensuite, bathroom, a decent thick dark grey carpet complete with a burn mark from my hair straighteners.

"Shit, let me light a couple of candles."

"But it's still light," he said running his hands over a chest of drawers.

"I can soon fix that," I said, bouncing off the bed, pulling up my leggings and then shutting the curtains. I flipped on the floor lamp in the corner then pulled out a match and lit one of my scented candles.

"These are really good quality," he said, still looking at the drawers. He started to pull open the top drawer without asking. I knew he was just examining the woodwork of them for craftsmanship, but he was pulling open my underwear drawer. I crossed my heart and hoped that I had left something sexy at the top.

He looked up at me, without having looked inside the partially opened drawer.

"Abigail, get that candle away from the curtains," he said, forgetting about the drawer and dashing over to me. His voice and reaction caused my hand to jerk the candle. The motion was so fast that some of the melted wax sloshed over the wick and the light flickered on his face.

The sight caught my breath and I found myself staring at him.

"It was nowhere near the curtains," I said, recovering enough to toss him the box of matches.

"It was gonna set them on fire, Abigail. You have to be careful. Candles cause so many house fires."

"They are great at setting a sexy mood though," I said with a wink. "Now Mr Fire Safety Officer, do something useful and light the others."

With that, I danced away from him, to the open drawer he'd been about to look in. I winced when I saw my small butt plug sitting on the top of my underwear. The tiny piece of flared metal, with its jewelled end, was partially hidden under a tiny pure, white thong. I snatched it up, hiding it in the palm of my hand and slid the drawer closed again.

He was still occupied with the candles and hadn't noticed.

"I'm going to grab a shower and get out of my work clothes. I'm a big sweaty mess," I said with a sigh.

"No problems. Should I go?" he asked.

"No, no, no." I said instantly, "You, er... You make yourself at home, pull me out something to wear or something."

I was halfway through the bathroom door before he spoke again.

"But you hate anyone going through your stuff."

"You're different."

"I didn't used to be."

I closed the door and rested my head against it, a stupid smile on my face.

"I wanna see what you pick," I said through the door to him, before placing the butt plug on the side of the sink. It made a noticeable metallic thumping noise which he must have heard. I smiled and turned on the shower water.

I stripped off the leggings and left them on the floor, then I stepped out of my black lace shorties. Something in them caught my eye and I pulled them up to see that my pussy had liberally coated the black fabric with a thick clear fluid. I dabbed the tip of my finger in it; it was super slippery.

I smiled and scooped up the butt plug, rolled it in the results of my arousal, and slipped the cold metal up into my ass. It was small and slipped in easily. I could feel my outer muscles quivering as they tried to close around the cold metal. God, it felt so good.

My work shirt followed, then the push-up bra, and then I was in the shower. The water began hammering down on me. I stood naked, the water running over my body, with only an unlocked door separating me from the man I wanted more than anyone.

He was there in my room, and I wanted him so badly. I think I always had. I would treat him far better than my mother had. Whatever he wanted me to do, I'd do it, and I'd love it. I knew it. I closed my eyes and imagined what he might want. Bondage? Anal? Toys?

"Fuck," I hissed as I caught myself already fingering my pussy. It was so fucking hot, masturbating and thinking of my Dad fucking me when he was just outside the bathroom.

This was happening. It was obvious he wanted me. Perhaps he'd always wanted me? Perhaps that's why he'd stayed with my Mum so long? He'd been looking at my ass in the corridor, and he'd looked at my legs. I was sure he wouldn't make any move though.

"This double bed is comfy," came his voice through the door.

"It's a three-quarter size," I said.


"What?" he said

"It's three quarters," I repeated.

"I can't hear you."

"I'm not shouting, open the door a little," I said.

He did, just a little. He didn't step in, but the sudden fact that there was now fresh air between my Dad and me fingering myself with a butt plug in me almost made me cum there and then.


"I don't wanna let the steam out. You'll get a damp problem," he said again.

"It's a three-quarter bed," I repeated. "It's smaller than a usual double. Enough room though."

"Enough room for what?" he asked.

"Sleeping, Dad. Sleeping," I said, pressing my finger into my tight shaved pussy entrance and trying to keep my voice within its normal range.

"Oh, of course."

"Have you found me anything to wear yet, Dad?" I called.

"Honestly, Freddie is fine," he repeated. "No, not yet. Where should I look?"

I sighed playfully. "Just get me my dressing gown then. It's hanging on the back of the room door."

I heard him close the door to my room. The two of us, now alone.

"Got it," he said.

"Okay bring it here," I said, turning off the water and reluctantly sliding my finger out of my folds. I opened the shower screen and stepped out, fully naked. I stood still, waiting, as the water dripped off me onto the tiled floor.

"Here it is," he said, opening the door. I heard his gasp as he saw me standing there. Fully exposed to him.

"Thank you, Dad," I said with as much of a seductive smile as I could manage, even though inside I felt a nervous wreck. He didn't look away, his eyes slowly looked over my body, from my small perky tits down to my flat stomach and the completely shaved area between my legs.

I left him there impotently holding the dressing gown out for me.

"Let's just pick these up," I said, turning away from him. Then, keeping my ass up, I bent at the waist and scooped up my clothes. I hoped that my buttocks would part enough from the movement for him to see the jewelled end of the butt plug.

I kept my eyes off of him as I put my discarded clothes from the floor on the sink. Then, with my ego no longer able to wait, I slipped into my dressing gown and turned to face him. He was red-faced and looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Was that... are you? Do you have?" he asked, gasping.

"Yes dad, I'm wearing a butt plug, and no, I wasn't wearing it all day. I just put it in. For you."

"For me?" he said, backing out of the small bathroom and I followed him.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it," I said, advancing on him with the confidence of a cat stalking a shrew. "In fact, I'm certain you'd like it. Perhaps it's a bit small... a bit vanilla for you. But you do like it, don't you?"

He was silent. It was like he was having trouble breathing.

I smiled. "I think I figured out what your big perversion is. From what mum said, from what I used to overhear, from the way I've seen you looking at my ass. Tell me, exactly how young was I when you started to want to ass fuck me?"

"You?" he said. "You, I've.. you are like a daughter to me... I would never. I didn't." he said, drowning in conflict.

"Well Dad, here it is. I've wanted you since the moment I first met you. I was so jealous of my mum. And now, here we are. You and me. Two adults. Alone."

"I... I need to go..."

"Are you really going to go though?" I said with a smile and shrugged off my dressing gown standing there. Fully naked, in all my youthful confidence.

Then I sat down on the bed, the plug pressed deeper and I almost moaned. I controlled it by closing my eyes briefly.

He was flustered, "This is wrong on so many... Even if I wasn't your dad... I.. I'm forty-five! the rule is half your age plus seven. I shouldn't... I mean, you're only nineteen. And... Abigail, you had a very messed up childhood... You.. are you sure you want this? Like this?"

"Even if I didn't want you more than I've ever wanted anyone, I'd still fuck you. You are sexy and you don't even know it, which is hot." I took a deep breath, "and I owe you. You saved me from a shit childhood... And.. and you were the only hope I had, for the time you were there."

I felt tears coming to my eyes, threatening to ruin everything. He saw them and moved quickly.

"It's okay," he said. "Your mum did her best, I promise. And... and none of it was ever your fault. You do know that right?"

"I didn't, but I do now," I said. I looked at him in the eyes.

Then I pushed myself up onto my knees and kissed him. It started gentle, then I pressed my tongue into his mouth and he flinched away.

"Abigail, we... I can't. I can't do this."

"Don't lie to yourself, Dad, and don't lie to me. Don't tell me you don't want to fuck the shit out of me. I know how hot I am. Don't kid yourself. You want me. You've wanted me for years."

"I..." he began.

I reached up and touched his cheek.


"I will let you do whatever you want, I promise," I said in a much softer tone. I meant every word, and his impending collapse was like the dawn.

I leaned back on the bed and spread my legs, propping myself up on the pillows to look at him.

I traced my hand slowly over my tightly closed pussy lips. My touch was light, just a skimming sensation, allowing my lips to remain with just the sexiest hint of labia showing in the middle.

"This is yours... " I moaned. "Now, let me see mine." I leaned forward and undid his zipper. I expected him to flinch away, but he let me reach inside his pants. He was rock hard. I didn't hesitate. I pulled it straight out, marvelling at how he felt in my hand.

It was beautiful. Veiny, so powerfully hard, and with a huge red mushroom-shaped tip. I wanted more than anything else to envelop it in my mouth and to suck him dry, but that would have to wait.

"We... I... I shouldn't be doing this."

"Just imagine how good I would feel on that. Imagine how tight I would feel. Imagine how it would look vanishing into me."

He looked at me, red-faced, conflict tearing him apart.

"Just the tip, I promise just the tip. Just the tip and you can go." I moved closer to him. Closing the gap between his cock and me. "Just the tip, and we'll both know we did what we wanted."

He hesitated for just a moment.

"Go on. No one else will ever know," I said in a whisper.

He leaned forward and made my dreams come true.

"Oh god fuck... dad.." I hissed as the tip of his cock actually entered my body. "Don't... don't fucking. Don't move... please... Oh, fuck.." I was almost cumming, just barely managing to hold it off. "Oh god," I began gasping. "Oh, my, fuck, dad... Dad, you are... Dad, you are fucking me."

He closed his eyes in a look of pure lust and joy and he moaned. "You feel so much better than I ever dreamed you would."

I fucking came. Just like that. That was all it took.

He remained still, just watching me, enjoying the sight, but not reacting in any way. He held himself with just his tip in me as I bucked and moaned my way through an intense, perverse orgasm.

"Thank you," he whispered after I collapsed back into the bed, panting and finally spent.

"No... no, thank you." I probably had a stupid grin on my face.

Then I stretched out my legs and wrapped them around his hips.

"Abigail, what are you doing?" he whispered as I began to pull him onto me. "You said the tip."

"Dad, you fucking want this. I know you do. Fuck me."

"Oh god, I'm going to hell," he whispered and then pressed forward to meet me.

I'd never taken a cock at the same time as having a plug in me before. The plug might have been tiny, but he wasn't. I felt so fucking full, but he wasn't stopping. Not this time.

"Oh fuck, dad." I hissed out as I let my legs drop from his sides.

"You grew up to be so fucking beautiful, Abigail.. Look at your perfect body, when... Before I knew it was you in the bar, I was thinking the worst things about you."

"Oh god," I cried out biting my lip. "Were you judging me?"

"Totally," he whispered. "You are so tight."

"Wait.. wait till you have my ass," I moaned out.

"You think you can take me in your ass?"

He was starting to change, losing control of himself. The nice guy was slipping away. I was unleashing the beast, there in my tiny room. His animal fucking instincts were taking over and I was to be his sacrifice.

Something I'd dreamed of my entire life.

"Oh dad, don't fucking hold back..." No sooner had I spoken than his hand closed around my throat. In an instant, I remembered the scarves my mother used to wear from time to time.

"Crush my whore throat dad," I rasped out. My voice sounded so unfamiliar, not just it's new sound, but the filth that flowed out too. "I'm just a valleys' whore, treat me like the scum I am."

And he did.

He began slamming his big hard cock into my little cunt so hard that the metal bedhead hammered against the wall. The walls were plasterboard and thin. There was no way my housemates wouldn't hear this. They would hear the sound and they would know that I was being fucked by my stepdad.

I closed my eyes and let the thrill of them knowing flow over me.

Then my mind became dirtier. I put on a younger voice.

"Please, no, dad. Please. No... don't do this..." I clamped my eyes tighter in case I'd repelled him.

It was the opposite, I felt his hand grip my neck even harder, and he increased speed.

I opened my eyes to look at my dad as he fucked me. He was still so handsome, but less perfect. He had sweat on his forehead and a contorted look of pure lust.

Then his whole body seemed to tighten, and his head flew back. His grip tightened even more and I started seeing stars. I felt light-headed just as his cock swelled, and had just enough sense to be able to savour my dad firing shot after shot of cum deep into me. He filled my tight little body and made me his.

I imagined the little sperm swimming upwards, racing towards my eggs. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his ass. Making sure there was no escape for him. Taking it all.

"Are.. are you protected..." he gasped out through the final spurts.

"Yeah... yeah." I nodded, lying so convincingly that even I partially believed it.

Then he collapsed down on me.

I could tell the exact moment the orgasm finished. The fire left him and a crippling realisation of what he'd done swept over him. The guilt made him crumple in on himself.

"Oh god, what have we done?" He pulled away from me as if I burned him.

I felt such a deep catharsis it was hard to comprehend, I felt so complete, so together, so in control. It was time for me to be strong and save this. I snapped myself out of my bliss and grabbed his face. I kept my voice calm and low, and my eyes locked on him.

"Dad, look at me. Look at me. This is okay, this is all okay. I am okay. You're okay. This is what I wanted. I promise."

He looked at me. Unsure.

I pulled him into a hug. Holding him tight. "I love you. I promise. This is all okay. You aren't going to get into any trouble, I promise."

His voice was so weak. "Don't... don't you hate me for doing that? I... I'm supposed to be looking out for you, stopping you from making mistakes. Not being one."

"Shhhh, okay... Just shhh," I said and lifted his head.

I kissed him. Gently, this time, slowly; my lips lingering on his.

"I... I need to go."

"No, please," I said, his words triggering feelings of abandonment. "Don't run out on me, please. Stay, I need this. This bit. Lie with me."

He looked at me and then nodded. He lay back on the bed. His head on my pillow. I slid my body into him, my fake tan making my body look so dark against his white shirt. I rested my head on his chest. Looking down at his now soft cock. I felt so lucky, so content. I kept reminding myself that I was looking at the cock of my stepdad, and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Are you seeing anyone else?" I asked, eventually, quietly, as I slid my fingers into his shirt and felt his thin chest hairs.

He said, softly, "No, not for... It's been a while. You?"

"Nothing serious." I turned my head to look up at his face.

He was starting to recover. He lifted his hands to brush away the hair from my face. Then he caressed my cheek and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't believe we just did that. Are you sure you are okay?"

"More okay than I've ever been." I sighed happily.

"And... and that stuff you said at the end... about you not wanting it... where did that come from?" he asked tentatively.

I smiled. "Do we have to analyse everything? Can't some things just be?"

He pondered for a moment then nodded.

"How long do you have before you have to go?" I asked.

He looked at his watch. "I caught the train here. So, I guess the last train would be in a few hours."

"Can't you catch the train tomorrow morning?"

"Where would I stay?"

He looked at me, and I said nothing.

"I'd have to go to work in these clothes."

He looked at me and I smiled.

He sighed. "Okay, but, I'm going to need to eat something."

I smiled. I edged down the bed and before he could stop me I sucked his soft cock into my mouth. I looked up at him and met his eyes with his entire flaccid length in my mouth.