Step-Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," he gasped. "It... It's not been long enough."

I grinned. I could taste my own cunt on his cock. I could taste his cum. He was even starting to thicken.

"God, it looks so wrong seeing you do that," he said, as his cock spasmed.

I grinned and lifted my head. Keeping my hand tight around the base of his soft, but hardening, cock. "You love the idea that you just fucked your daughter, don't you."

He blushed slightly but nodded. "But I'm not proud of it."

I grinned at him and hopped off the bed.

"Where are you going?" His eyes followed as I walked to the wardrobe.

As I moved, I remembered the jewelled plug in my ass, which would explain the lingering sexual high.

"When mum threw me out I ended up taking everything with me. I had to throw a lot out, but I kept some stuff." I said opening the wardrobes sliding doors to show how full of stuff it was.

"If you need me to store some stuff for you... I could always bring my car. I mean if it would help."

I ignored his kind offer, at least for now.

"I kept things that were important to me. Things that reminded me of happier times. There weren't many of those. But there were three times that you looked at me. Three times when you made me feel like a woman."

"I don't understand," he said sitting up on the bed. "I didn't ever do anything."

"You didn't need to, you just looked at me. And there were three times I caught your desire."

"Abigail, I... I'm not sure what you saw, but I would never have done anything. You were my daughter, and you were so young."

"I know, I trust you. I've always trusted you," I said completely honestly. "But there were three times. My prom," I said, pulling out the long dress I wore. It was plain black, but it had a deep v cut down the front which ended way below my tits, and had a cut up from the bottom that ended on my hip. It was a daring dress that he'd paid for. I knew my mum would have been too jealous to have worn it if he hadn't helped convince her. I'd always wondered how much shit he'd had to put up with for that one.

I hung it on the door of the wardrobe. I was too nervous to see his reaction so I turned immediately to the cupboard.

"The first day I wore this to my new school," I said, pulling out a hanger containing my complete school uniform. It was the one I'd worn to the new school he'd gotten me into. The red blazer was hanging over, a white blouse and the skirt hanging on the bar underneath. The red tie was looped around the top. "I was so nervous that morning. A new school, but it was also a new start, away from all the bullies. I remember being so grateful, being so proud to show you what I looked like. But when you saw me, there was something else in your eye."

He looked at me and frowned. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was... Hmmm." I thought. "It was one of those life-defining moments."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You made me feel okay to be me. For the first time, I wasn't ashamed." I then reached into a box at the bottom.

I wished I'd left the final item near the top; that's where I would have put it if this was planned, but I hadn't expected to be here, doing this. I hoped something would happen, maybe a stolen kiss, but this was far more than I could ever have hoped for.

I realised that I was in some sort of awkward crouch. I knew I could do better, for him, so I switched onto all fours with my ass, and it's bejewelled plug, as high as I could. There was no harm in teasing him.

"Remember the day we lost the league to Tonyrefail? I'd scored two goals before two of them hacked me down and the ref didn't see. It was raining so hard, and you were standing there, as you always did. On the sidelines, no umbrella, watching me whilst other parents watched from their cars. I remember lying in the mud looking at you, and knowing I wanted to make you proud and so I played on."

"I remember. When the match started it hadn't been raining."

"God I was so proud that my handsome dad was there watching me." I sighed, lost in the memory, and said, "Then, at the end, you wrapped me in a coat and I was shivering in my wet shirt. So we pulled over and you helped me take it off."

He blushed at the memory. "I... I thought you'd have a sports bra on."

"With the way, my nipples were pressing through the shirt? And how would I have even afforded one? Mum wouldn't ever have got me one."

"I... I did my best not to ever look at your chest," he said, awkwardly.

I smiled. "You were a gentleman. You looked straight away when you saw I was topless. But, in that first moment, there was a look of awe. You were the first one to ever see my tits, and you made me feel like a goddess."

He winced. And blushed harder.

"Then you gave me money to buy a proper sports bra, and other stuff I needed. You didn't have to do that."

"I was your dad, it was my job," he just about managed to say. He was still blushing.

"What? What aren't you telling me."

"I'll never forget that," he admitted.

"That's okay," I said instantly. "I'm glad. So here is the outfit." I'd finally found my old soccer kit and I stopped, stood, and held them up.

"I think you might be a hoarder," he said with a teasing smile.

"Pick one," I said.

He tilted his head, confused.

"Pick a memory. Which one do you want me to put on?"

"I... I don't understand."

"In a moment, Dad, I'm going to take this plug out of my tight little asshole, and I'm going to put it in my mouth. Then I'm going to lower myself onto that big hard cock of yours. You are going to take my anal virginity and..." I took a deep breath, "And I want you to choose which memory you want to fuck."

He didn't hesitate. He pointed at the school uniform. "You need tights..." he whispered, he paused bit his lip before continuing, "Do you have any lube?"

"In that drawer," I said, pointing at my underwear drawer.

"Give me a moment," I said, as I quickly snatched up the uniform, grabbed a pair of tights and then vanished into the bathroom. This time, I locked the door.

I looked at the mirror, looking at myself. My face looked different, more mature perhaps. My throat looked so delightfully red, and my perky tits seemed so insolent. My hand had already found my pussy. It was a mess, full of my thick juices and his cum. I coated my finger then sucked it into my mouth. Savouring the deep, dark perverted taste. I moaned.

Then, wasting no more time, just in case he got cold feet and ran, I pulled out the plug. I ran it under the tap, cleaning it properly, before putting it on the side of the sink.

My tights were first on, I loved how wet the dark fabric got as it encased my pussy, I doubted they'd ever get clean. The white blouse was next, I hadn't taken a bra with me which was a shame, but I figured he wouldn't care. The tie proved to be a fiddle as I hadn't done a tie for a couple of years. The knot looked a mess but, again, I didn't think he'd care. I stepped into the grey pleated skirt. Pulling it high on my hips. It was always short, getting shorter the more I grew, but now it was obscene. Finally, I shrugged on the blazer, buttoned it tight, and turned toward the mirror.

It was like looking at a ghost, a ghost of five years before. I picked up the plug, popped it into my mouth, and stepped back into the room without daring to look at the new perversion of myself.

He was naked, completely naked. Standing over my underwear drawer, lube in his hand as he coated his magnificent, once-more rock-hard cock.

"Oh Abi, look at the state of that tie," he said, automatically.

I turned on the spot for his perusal.

"You never wore a skirt that short to school, did you?" he said in actual surprise.

I popped the plug back out of my mouth and into my hand. "This was my school skirt. Mum never got me another."


"I can see your ass. Even without you bending over, I can see the bottom of your ass."

I grinned at him. "Don't act like you're all surprised that your trashy daughter turned out to be a little slut. You can take the girl out of the valleys, but you can't take the valleys out of the girl."

"This is the skirt you wore to school?" he repeated.

"After you left, I wanted the attention," I said.

"That isn't true, that's not you," he said.

"What? Is it better to say that I had no choice? That this was all I had? That mum started selling anything I hadn't hidden to buy fags and booze?"

"I'm sorry..."

"I don't want your pity, I want to say thank you for getting me into this new school. Away from the bullies. How can I repay you, Daddy?"

He looked at me in awe. I took him by the arms and pushed him onto the bed.

"My ass, Daddy?"

He hadn't even stopped bouncing up before I slid myself over his legs.

"But Daddy, you are so big, and I have never had anyone there, and won't you think less of me? Won't you think I'm a little slut?"

"You talk way too much sometimes, Abi," he said with a smile.

"Point taken, Daddy," I said, and I popped the plug into my mouth.

I smiled down at him as I pulled down my tights just enough and tried to position myself over him. I'd seen loads of anal porn online so knew what I was supposed to do, but it didn't quite work out.

I held his base and aimed, pressing myself backwards on him. I closed my eyes. All I got was a stinging pressing feeling. Blunt pressure.

I opened my eyes, and he was smiling.

"You have no idea sometimes." He put a hand on my chest. "Lie on your front."

I did as he instructed lying next to him. To my surprise, he pulled my tights up, not down.

To my even bigger surprise, the next thing he did was to tear them open. He slapped my now bare ass, just the once, but the stinging was fabulous.

"Damn, I've wanted to do that for the longest time," he gasped.

I looked back at him just in time to see him lowering his head to my ass.

"What are you...Ooofffuuuck." I gasped out as I felt his tongue press against my anus.

He rimmed me like that for a few moments and I felt like I'd gone to heaven. No one had ever done that to me before. I'd never even seen it on the internet, usually skipping to the first moments of insertion. God. That was my favourite part, the moment of resistance just before the poor actress's asshole surrendered.

He moved his fingers under me, finding my wet entrance and sliding up to my clit. He didn't waste time.

"MMMGGFFFFF," I cried out around the plug. This was entirely too hot and perfect.

I bucked under his finger as he brought me to another screaming orgasm with apparently no effort whatsoever. I bucked and bounced on that bed as I came, screaming into the hard butt plug. I was vaguely aware of the metal bed banging against the wall again.

He lifted his head as I was still cuming. Without any hesitation he pressed first one and then a second lubricated fingers deep into my ass. I wasn't sure when he'd lubed them up, but fuck. My body was still clenching and relaxing with my orgasm and all of a sudden he was finger fucking my tight asshole.

His fingers felt so much bigger than the tiny plug I was sucking on. The small jewelled sex toy was now definitely childish and immature.

I didn't have long to savour his fingers before they were gone. Suddenly something much, much bigger was pressing against my ass.

"Guide it in place, Abi."

I nodded. Glad to be active, not a passive victim. I spat out the plug. It fell to the side almost in slow motion.

"Daddy, what, what are you doing to me?" I gasped out, "I... I have to go to school... Those, those were my only tights." As I spoke I kept the firm grip on his cock.

"Oh, you naughty fucking slut Abi," he hissed down at me. "This is your opportunity, you are really going to show what you are capable of in that school."

"Daddy no, please, no, not in my asshole. You are too big, and... And I'll have to sit in class all day with an ass full of your cum, please just fuck my pussy aga—"

My words choked off as his lubed cock head popped inside my asshole. I could no longer speak and I gasped out in pure awe. It stung a little, but not much, the feeling of submission, of being dirty, was everything. It was so different than I imagined, far more mental than physical.


"Daddy," I muttered under my breath, my voice weak between gasps as I concentrated on savouring every moment of my incestual assfuck.

He paused, looking down on me.

I gasped and looked up at him.

"Don't be such a pussy, don't spare me, I'm your slut daughter and you need to teach me a lesson... force that giant cock into my ass." As I spoke I pressed my ass hard back towards him. "Fuck my ass. Show me what I'm worth." I pressed backwards, gritting my teeth. I forced myself as far back as I could bear. Then I stopped, unwilling to go any further.

He bent down, lifted my hips and pushed a pillow under me. That changed the angle enough so that, when he pressed forward, he sank balls deep into my ass.

I gasped out. Then realised I was screaming. It wasn't a scream of pain, but a scream of release. It was a completely unnatural feeling. And it was incredible.

I looked back at him, moving only my head. I didn't think I could move any other part of me.

"Daddy, I love you." I hissed, as I put my hands on either buttock and parted my ass cheeks for him.

"I love you too Abi," he replied. Then he grabbed my hips and tilted his head back so he was looking at the ceiling. I felt his hands tighten on my hips, on my pleated grey skirt, then he let rip.

He wasn't gentle. He didn't act anything like a father who loved his daughter might. He fucked my ass without mercy, or care, or even apparently a concern that he might hurt me.

It was perfect.

He didn't stop. It seemed to go on for hours, but may only have been minutes. I was lost down a dark rabbit hole. Hyper aware of the sensations and the incestuous mental torment.

At one moment I was aware of his balls slapping against my cunt. The next it was my nipples brushing against the inside of my blouse. Then it was the headboard banging against the wall. Then the butt plug, rolling around on the bed. All these little moments, while he fucked my asshole like an unstoppable machine.

He stopped suddenly. Then he swelled. He sighed and I felt the first hot spurt of cum inside me.

"Fuck Daddy no, don't cum in my ass before school," I cried out, as I slid my hand down from my ass and pressed it against my clit. I wanted to cum at the same time as him.

"I'm sorry Abi, I... I just can't help myself." he moaned out. Then he snarled "Too fucking bad."

I gasped at the harshness of his last words; I'd never heard him speak like that.

That was the trigger for my orgasm. My third with my real-life dad, and not with a fantasy of him. I cried out loudly and the hot white pleasure swept through me.

My ass gripped his cock hard. I was suddenly hyper-aware of each spurt of cum firing into me. I could imagine seeing them in slow motion, firing deep into my bowels. Owning me in the most sordid way.

"Dear God, Abi, are you okay?" he whispered in my ear.

He was no longer in me, or behind me, but was instead next to me stroking my hair away from my face. He was being so tender and gentle.

I smiled a big stupid smile. "Yeah, probably for the first time ever, but yeah. I'm more than Okay."

"Good," he said and kissed the top of my head.

"No, I want a real kiss Daddy, you don't get to do that and not kiss me properly."

He rolled over onto me. I pressed my lips against him and I kissed him, properly, passionately. My school girl self would have been so proud that I was kissing him with both my holes now brimming with his cum.

We cuddled together for a while. Not saying anything. Just catching ourselves.

"Do you want some water?" I asked, quietly.

"Yeah.. for a start. Then maybe a lot of wine," he replied hoarsely.

"Good, I've got both. And I don't want you freaking out on me or feeling guilty. That was everything I've ever fucking wanted. And... I can take a lot fucking worse."

He looked at me, there was a mixture of emotions in his eyes, but I clocked fear and excitement.

"I promise, I'm a big girl. I can handle this. I know what I'm doing."

"I know you are," he said stretching, "I just really hope you don't come to regret this."

I laughed. "I won't if you don't."

I shrugged off my school blazer and pulled on a dressing gown, covering over my blouse and tie.

"Water and wine?" I asked.

"For now," he replied, stretching lazily on my bed. Looking more relaxed and at home than he'd ever looked at my mum's house.

"Good."

I stepped out of the room and into the corridor. My housemates intercepted me in the kitchen.

"There is no way that's your dad," Fiona said, as she trailed me.

"He's not," I said, carrying on to my cupboard and pulling out the bottle of wine.

"Told you," Fiona said to Vicky.

"Okay, fine, you win. So he's just an older guy, but she did say he was her dad. Where did you find him? Are there any more where he came from? That sounded the fucking best." Vicky said.

I turned to face them.

"No, he's one of a kind. And no, he's not my real dad. He's better than that prick. He's my stepdad, and he's finally all mine."

I really hope you enjoyed this one. If you did, please don't forget to rate it and please, please, please, leave a comment. Thank you! M.x