Step Dad's New Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc moaned and pulled against her head. She could sense what was about to happen and slurped his cock greedily. Even so, the first shot of cum splashed against the back of her mouth and caught her off guard. She almost choked, but sliding his cock further into her mouth, she gulped down his spunk, thankful for each drop. It tasted heavenly. She hoped her milk would taste as good. Amber licked away the final drops of cum, happy to see Marc's cock remain stiff in her mouth. He slid out, taking the time to wipe his wet dick across her face. She knew it should be demeaning, but Amber felt grateful. "Now then, cow, let's have a taste of your milk. Your bitch mother tasted bitter for the first week. Probably because of her age. But you're young and sweet. So those fat tits should make sweet milk too. Stay on all fours. You're a cow now."

Marc knelt down beside her and spent a moment examining her breasts. He moved her slightly over to the side of the bed and forced her back to arch upwards. His mouth slid over her nipple, his tongue swirled around the erect bud, and he sucked. Thick, creamy milk flowed out and into his mouth as Amber's body rocked in orgasm. She shuddered as he drank and drank from her tit. Moving his hand to her other udder, he squeezed, sending a stream of milk out over the sheets. The pressure subsided, and Marc pulled away. Amber wanted more. She needed more. Marc had only just stopped and wiped his mouth, but the pressure had started building again. Amber needed something else too though.

"Cock still hard. Fuck moo— me, fuck me please?" Amber whimpered. Her ass wobbled as she raised it up higher. She could feel the air moving across her swollen pussy lips. Her whole body ached to be full of him, to have that wonderful feeling of being stuffed as her milk coated the sheets.

Marc considered the proposal. "I had made a deal with a buyer already. He wanted to keep your pussy to himself, but you might be my best tasting cow yet. And it would be a shame to split up the mother daughter pair. Tell you what, call me daddy, and I'll fuck you."

Amber didn't hesitate. "Oh please, fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard and fill me up with your cummy!" She felt his hands slide down her hips and squeeze her ample ass. He gave her a hard slap, leaving a red hand print on her ass cheek. She felt the head of his cock push against her pussy lips. He didn't wait for her to adjust or slide in gently. He's treating me like the good cow I am. I need to be fucked. Daddy is going to fuck me. He slid inside of her with no resistance. While it felt big in her mouth, his dick felt twice as large as it pushed inside of her. Her pussy clenched around the invading phallus, squeezing every inch of it, urging Marc to cum. He grabbed hold of her hips and built up speed, thrusting into her faster and faster. The wet slap of flesh against flesh filled the room. Amber moved one of her hands down and squeezed her enormous breast. It was as big around as a cantaloupe and filled with delicious milk. She couldn't wait to taste it herself, or her mothers, or any of the other bottles with different women's names.

What had been an itch of horniness developed into full blown lust. Amber moaned in heat as her stepfather bred her roughly. He teased her ass with erratic swats as he plowed into her. The tension in her core built and built and exploded just as Marc's cock jerked inside of her, spraying cum deep into her pussy. Amber's mind seared with pleasure as her stepfather emptied himself into her. More and more cum gushed out of him until it oozed out around his cock, falling to the bed to mingle with the milk. Marc sighed in satisfaction as his cock slipped out of her. "God your pussy felt amazing. I wonder if some of that is the serum. Maybe it's the dose I gave myself.

Amber rolled over to her side, milk continuing to stream out of her breasts. She could only hum in contentment. Gone were her worries for her mother or for herself. So long as Marc or anyone would keep fucking her, she would be happy.

Marc pulled his pants back on. "Now then, I need to go check on your mother. But first...let's talk about your friends from school. How about this girl? What's her name?" He held up Amber's phone which displayed a picture of one of Amber's best friends from college.

"Mooo.....Monica."

"Do you think Monica would enjoy a trip to the country?"

Amber smiled.


12