Step Dad's Toy: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like that," he said as he squeezed his arm around my shoulder. "We both are gonna make great use of your talent from now on" Roger winked and headed towards bathroom.

"I am taking a shower Taylor. Make sure you clean yourself. We are going out for dinner after that, just consider it as reward for the work you did for your daddy." he instructed but with a genuine smile on his face as he reiterated to washroom leaving me behind still sitting on the floor covered in his thick, sticky cum.

****

While the drive to restaurant and dinner went in uncomfortable silence, Roger looked much more friendly and comfortable while heading back home in the car.

"I do love your mom." He broke the silence. "It's just she's quite conventional lady. These days she is hardly in mood for any sex."

I glanced towards his face which had an expression of somewhat satisfaction. Roger looked really attractive even in those dim carlights. He was dressed in tight white v-neck Tshirt and black jeans.

"I am man with needs afterall." He said in his deep masculine voice. "At the end of the day I do need somebody to suck the load out of my dick"

"I'm going to be brutally honest with you Taylor. After seeing you jerking while watching a guy sucking another's cock made me really fucking horny and I couldn't stopped thinking about you with that cum all over your face." His words came rushing out of him as he seemed to finally get up the nerve to get his feelings off his chest. I looked up at him and could see both the anxiety and nervousness on his face.

"I just need you to suck me and let me fuck that tight sweet ass of yours. This way we both are in advantage." I nodded my head in agreement because that was something which I desired at that moment.

"Okay, great!" he said and it looked like a wave of relief washed over him. The highway traffic was pretty light as he settled in for the drive ahead.

"Slide over here, Taylor," he said nodding towards the space on the bench seat beside him. I slid over and he held up his right hand in front of my face and pointed his big thumb towards my lips. "Okay, it's time to start getting that mouth filled." He pushed his thumb against my soft lips, I started eagerly sucking and slobbering over his fat digit.

"Oh yeah, that's the mouth I remember," he said with a pleased tone in his voice. I sucked on his thumb in earnest, eager to be pleasing him again. I reached down with my left hand and let it slide over the long tube visible on the inside of his jeans.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned into his thumb as my fingertips felt the heat of his mighty cock thru the straining fabric. I slid them along the impressive length and felt his member start to thicken and extend.

"Is that what you want, Kid?" he asked knowingly as he smirked at me. With his thumb still lodged in my mouth, I nodded and hummed in agreement. "Well, I guess I can let you play with it for awhile. Undo my shirt first, I don't want it getting in the way." He pulled his thumb out of my sucking mouth with a "Plop" and I turned towards him and unbuttoned his shirt. I almost gasped with longing as more of his muscular chest and taut stomach muscles came into view. I undid his belt and popped open the button of his jeans and then slid down his zipper. I pulled the tails of his shirt out and undid the final button that had been hidden beneath his waistband. I let his shirt fall to each side and could see his defined muscular pecs clearly. I leaned forward and licked over his nipple. It hardened under my licking and I softly drew on the little pebble with my lips and tongue.

I sat back and looked down at the thick base of his cock visible at the bottom of his zipper. I reached in and wrapped my little hand around that magnificent hunk of man-meat. It was hard in my hand and I had to strain to pull it back and out of his jeans. I saw more and more of the beautiful shaft come into view and then the big wide head popped free of the clutching material.

"Ooooohhhh," I moaned out loud as I feasted my eyes on his huge upright erection. I bent down and wrapped my lips and tongue around the thick base and slowed kissed and licked my way up the mighty trunk until I reached the purple engorged crown. I licked softly at his damp piss-slit and then slid my lips over the flared head. I was turned sideways and had both hands wrapped as far around his cock as they would go as I started to enthusiastically suck him off. I was in a trance of lust as my head bobbed furiously on his mouth-filling cock. I was moaning and whimpering with need as I was so overjoyed to be once again servicing this cock that I loved so much. Roger obviously sensed my eagerness.

"Oh fuck. You are so good at that, Kid. Yeah, this first one isn't gonna take long." I kept my hands shucking the outer sheath of his iron-hard cock up and down as my bobbing head and vacuuming mouth pleasured the top part of his throbbing spear. His shaft was becoming slick with my drooling saliva and my hands were sliding easier. He had one hand on the wheel and the other encouraging placed on the back of my head as he guided it on his surging dick. I took my bottom hand and started scratching my fingernails around the base as I knew he liked. I instantly felt his cock get a little bit harder as the head itself almost totally filled my mouth.

"Oh yeah...that's it...you know just what I like, Kid. Just a little more...yeah...just a little...OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!" he bellowed as his cock started to erupt. Once again, his first blast rocketed forth as if it was trying to lift my head right off his cock! I sucked and sucked at his spewing cockhead as he blasted shot after shot into my vacuuming mouth. I let his warm milky cream languish on my tastebuds before I swallowed my delicious treat. He kept shooting and shooting and I kept swallowing and swallowing until the final warm morsels of his potent seed oozed forth from his gaping piss-slit. As he fought to regain his breathing, I nursed softly at the leaking head as his cock softly deflated in my mouth.

"Yeah, that's the mouth I remember. Now kid, just lay down there across the seat and keep sucking. We've got quite a bit of a drive to go yet." I lay down as best as I could on my side with my face across his thighs. I kept his semi-hard cock in my mouth as I nursed at it softly. I lay there sucking at his member as I traced my fingertips over his chest and stomach, thru the thatch of his pubic hair and along the velvety-soft skin of his cock-shaft. I luxuriated in the feeling of exploring his body and having his warm beautiful cock in my mouth as he concentrated on driving. I continued to suck his cock for long time before we reached home.

****

All constructive comments regarding plot and characters are accepted. Thank You for giving my piece of work a read. Grateful.

12