Step-Daughter Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
A week with my Step Daughter.
3.1k words
3.38
18.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw my step-daughter I fell in love with her, she is the exact model of what to me is the perfect woman, she is 5' 7" inches tall weighs more than she likes but is not what you would call overweight by any means. I would guess it's about 130 to 150 pounds, over the ten plus years I have known her. It's sad for me as I am twice her age of 32 and she has no thoughts like those I have about her.

I did tell her the day I met her I was in love with her and wished that I had 30 less years of age so I could have fought for her love. She just smiled at me and gave me a big hug which I dearly love. She wears a 36 DD bra, and size 5 panties, one of which I managed to find in the trash when she was doing her laundry here at her mother's and I home. She has the most beautiful ass cheeks that you can imagine, they are like two big balloons that you just want to hold in your hands, when she walks away from you it is so sexy watching her butt rock. I also love the way she had her hair the first time I saw her it was down just past the middle of her back and looked and was very soft and silky, I just had to run my hands through it.

My fantasy is that her mother just left for a trip to see her father in another state so I am going to be batching it for a while. Her daughter is going to stop by while her mother is gone, and what I dream about is that because she is now divorced and has had no sex for a couple years that she is going to ask me if I will do her a favor, as I have told her many times that I would do anything for her all she has to do is ask.

She was here a couple weeks ago and it's the first time I have seen her in a dress, I was so taken I told her I wanted a picture of her and she smiled and said ok, we went outside and I took two, one full length and the other closer and from the waist up. I am hoping she comes over tonight in a dress or skirt and blouse without her son, and tells me she needs this favor.

As Anne comes in the door and I see her looking so pretty my face lit up and I said that you are like the sun light coming into the room. I want to take another picture please, she laughed and said I thought you would. We go outside again and I take two more pictures of her, when we returned to the living room she said you notice that my son is not with me, I said yes I noticed where is he?, she said that he would be staying with his grandma and grandpa for the whole next week isn't that cool.

I said I bet it is for you now you can get some sleep and get your house in order. She said that probably will not happen as she is hoping something else will happen. I said what is that? She said you have told me several times that you will do anything for me, is that true? I said yes it's true I will do anything I can for you. She said you have also said you love me, do you? I said yes Anne I love you. She looked at me and said you love me but not as a daughter, as a woman right? I swallowed and said yes, does that matter any? She said yes because that's what she wanted, me to make love to her. I said we will both be dead if your mother finds out, Anne said I am not going to tell her are you? I said no I sure am not going to tell her anything.

Anne said ok, then I am staying the whole next week plus tonight here with you and you are going to make love to me and do whatever I ask you to do. She stepped closer and put her arms up on my shoulders and said put your hands on my ass I know you like it, as I have seen you looking at me when I walk away from you. I place each of my hands on one of the nicest ass cheeks I have ever felt, and pulled her middle into me as she started a kiss that was so good, her warm soft lips were against mine and then I could feel her tongue lick against them and I opened my mouth so she could explore my mouth with her tongue. When she stopped and pulled her head back she sort of giggled and said I can feel that you like what we are doing, I said yes I know, my cock has always gotten hard whenever I am looking or thinking about you.

Well ok, now sit down on the couch I want you to start your hands on my ankles and slowly move them up my legs until I tell you to stop, god her legs are so warm and soft, I moved my hands up over her calves and to her knees, she did not say anything so I continued up her thighs, moving my hands from the front to the back and feeling how warm and soft her legs were. As my arms rose with my hands the soft silky material of her skirt slid across my arms, and that was even sexier than I had thought about in my dreams.

My hands had reached the top of her thighs just touching the material of her panties when she said stop. I held my hands still for a minute then she said to take her skirt and put it over the top of my head, and for me to use my teeth to catch a hold of her panties and then lower my head while removing her panties.

Catching the smell of her crotch my cock was spewing pre cum all over the nylon panties I was wearing, as I moved my head lower I had to slide off the couch and get onto my knees. I had her panties down to her knees when she said stop again. Let go of my panties and remove them with your hands which I did as she raised first one leg and then the other her shoes had come off as She raised her legs, I now had her panties in my hand and she said to take them and put the crotch over my nose which I gladly complied with.

The aroma of her was strong but very nice, she said do you like the smell? I said no, I love the smell because it is you. Anne said is that why you steal my dirty pad's whenever you can out of my trash? I could not lie to her so I admitted that I do take her pads, whenever I can. She laughed at me and said I left you one right in your bathroom at your house did you get that? I said yes and I still have it in a zip lock baggie so the smell stays longer. Anne said ok, well as I am starting my period soon I will make sure you get them fresh from me, and I want to see how you enjoy them.

We stopped what we were doing and she asked me if I wanted a picture from where I was at? Which was below her skirt line and looking up at her beautiful crotch, I said yes I would love that. I moved so I could take a picture and after I did she checked the camera and said that's a nice shot.

Let's move into the bedroom now after I go out and get my bag I packed for my stay. Anne turned and slipped her shoes on and went out the door and I was surprised that this girl did that without her panties on. But then who is going to see her in my driveway.

When she came back into the house she walked right into the bedroom and told me to wait until she called me in. It was not long before she said get in here so I went in, she had put on a very sheer nightgown in a lovely pale purple color, as she likes that color and so do I. With her hair spread out on the pillow and the low light level that is in my bedroom she looked especially beautiful, she was grinning at me and said take your picture silly, I know you want one.

I took the picture and let her view it and she approved the shot, then she said for me to put on the other nightgown that was hanging on the hook at the end of the bed, It was just like hers, long sheer and a light purple, she told me to keep my panties on as the pre cum was showing through my levis it had been leaking ever since she came into the house. I took off everything but my panties and dropped the gown over my head and let it fall down my body, I shook with the feeling of ecstasy as the silky soft material slowly fell.

When it was completely on Anne said to turn slowly so she could see what I looked like, I did a slow turn and Anne said lovely I like that color on you. Now when you climb into bed beside me I want you to move my gown up and yours out of the way and push your cock into my pussy and all the way in and hold it that way until I tell you to start fucking. I am thinking you won't last very long this first time as I can see you are hard and sticking straight out. I did exactly as she asked me to do but when I started into her pussy my cock felt like it was being held by the softest wettest cunt I had ever been in.

When I was all the way inside her with my 7 ¼' cock and I held it as she wanted I could feel her pussy working on it. I have never felt so good inside any of the other women I have had sex with, this was so awesome, I could feel my balls draw up and knew it was not going to take any time at all before I cum inside of her. I got a little scared at that point because I can still make babies and told her this and she said not to worry she was going to make sure she would not get pregnant. When she said to start fucking I made maybe 10 thrusts and I could feel it start, I told her here it comes and I have not cum that hard for many years.

As soon as I was done my cock started to soften, she said ok pull out and turn around so I can lick you clean while you start eating my pussy, I want you to keep licking and sucking until I tell you to stop, I am going to have an orgasm or you will be down there all night. I could not see any problem with that I have always wanted to lick and suck her beautiful pussy. I jerked a bit when her warm wet mouth went over my cock, it was now more semi hard than soft, and it's hard to concentrate on licking and sucking her pussy when it feels so good.

When she stopped I continued on licking and sucking, but when I stopped for a bit I asked if she would like to move a bit to the side of the bed so I can be on my knees with my head between her pretty legs, she laughed and said sure, so we changed positions and I buried my head into that wonderful valley between her legs.

I dearly love to eat pussy, especially when I have just dropped a load of cum into it. (I love cum, and yes sucking cock too) When I felt her start to shake and quiver I knew that she would have her orgasm and I just kept at it, I had no clue how long I was between her legs but when she finally raised her butt off the bed and said yes! Yes! Yes! I knew she got what she had asked for. After she had relaxed back onto the bed, she told me to climb back into bed and hold her I went around the bed and climbed into it and pulled the covers up over the two of us and held her in my arms. It did not take long before she was asleep, I do not remember how long it was before I went out.

I sure felt her mouth on my cock, which got hard quickly, when she noticed I was awake she said fuck me again now I have to go to work, I managed to look at the clock it was 5:00Am. I slide into her again and wondered how could, this feel so right and good, it was like her pussy and my cock were made for each other, it was a perfect fit. I lasted a bit longer this time, and did a quick suck and lick job on her pussy as she had to hurry up and get a shower and dressed to head off to work.

After her shower she put on her scrubs and I met her in the living room we hugged each other and kissed again, god she can kiss so well, I hugged her ass cheeks and squeezed each one with my hands, and told her how I loved her ass, she said you better because tonight you are going to be kissing it. I laughed and she smiled then went out the door. All day long I have been waiting for her to come home to my house, and wondering how it will be to finally be able to kiss her beautiful ass.

Anne called when she was at lunch and told me to eat supper as she would be working late, but when she gets to my house I had best be ready to kiss her ass. I told her I have always been ready to kiss your beautiful ass, she was laughing when she hung up the phone. It was well after 7:00PM when she finally pulled into the driveway, I went to the door and opened it and the second she came into the house she grabbed me and started kissing me, she did not have to tell me to grab her ass this time I just did it. She finally let me go and said let's get into the bed room I want you to kiss my ass hole, not just my ass but the hole, and I want you to rim it with your tongue and do it till I tell you to stop.

She started removing her scrubs as we headed for the bedroom and I did also, by the time we were to the bed we were both naked, me with my cock sticking straight out and as hard as it's ever been. Anne got up on the bed on her hands and knees and waited for me to do as she told me, I crawled up behind her and put my face to the crack of her ass, and kissed her little brown hole several times, heard her say now rim me, push your tongue into my hole get it all wet, then you are going to fuck my ass do you hear me, I said oh yes and I will be glad to do it.

Her little brown hole had a slight bitter taste but not bad and I loved the smell of her crotch. After a bit of me pushing my tongue into her she said now get that cock into my ass and fuck me till you cum, then you are going to lie down and I am going to crouch over you and push your cum out into your mouth. Well that went better than I had ever hoped for, I put the head of my cock on that little brown hole and I swear it was hot, I pushed a little bit and then Anne pushed down some and the head slipped just inside her sphincter muscle, it had to be the tightest ass I have ever fucked and of course I think it was the prettiest one too.

I held that position for a little bit to allow her to accommodate to the penetration, then pushed another couple inches inside, Anne moaned when I did that but told me it's not painful it just makes me feel full. Once I got all the way into her I just held onto her hips and let us both enjoy the feeling. Anne finally said its good, start fucking me now. So I started a slow in out movement and did that for some time then she said do it hard and fast I want you to really ram it in.

I started really going hard but knew I was not going to last much longer, when I had shot my load of cum into her butt, I pulled out and laid on my back, she squatted over my face and started pushing the cum out of her ass, I licked her hole and swallowed all the cum she could push out. I was very surprised that nothing else came out but later on I found out what else was in there. She then leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked it all clean.

We decided to shower together and after that we put on clean nightgowns and climbed into bed, we spooned together me against her backside, with my arms under her head and over her shoulder with my hand holding her pretty breast. The next morning when we woke up to the alarm we had set for the last possible time for her to make it to work, I was hoping to wake up early and getting in a morning fuck but alas I must have been tired from all the nice sex we had in the two days.