All Comments on 'Step-Daughter Lets Her Daddy In'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tallman441tallman441over 4 years ago
Good story

That was a good story. However, it was missing something. I can explain it, but I it just did. Keep writing. You do have talent.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Wicked Hot!

Wow! 5 stars hardly see enough for this masterpiece. The tacit approvalof the husband. The reluctance of the daughter. The power and control of Step daddy. All gave this story wings that carried it into the heat of the sun. The piece de resistance though was Stewart embracing his latent tendencies and sucking his FIL like a good I kohl’s should. Well done indeed!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I loved every minute of it. I only wish daddy or daughter had made Stewart clean up her sloppy pussy with his tongue and maybe even clean daddy's cock too. I hope you will write more stories about them living together and having more threesomes.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 4 years agoAuthor
Bisexual

This story has a male bi-curious content which seems to add to the tension. I'll add this bisexual submissive element into my next story and see how it goes.

HiddenSecret00HiddenSecret00over 4 years ago
More please!

You should really consider coming this story. I really wished there was more Quinn and Stewart interactions.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyabout 4 years ago
Wow.....

Nice slow build to have Stewart realize that he is under their control. Would love to hear more of Stewart exploring his desires to please his father in law and his wife.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Enjoyable, Hot, bi-curious portion got me excited! Hope you have more to cum! Thanks

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. They are always helpful. There are more stories like this on my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...this needs more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous