Step-Daughter Lets Her Daddy In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How easily will my cock fit into your pussy?" he murmured.

Lani's eyes widened, the mention of this caused her to spasm and she felt the wet increase in her pussy. In her mind, these body reactions inside her were wrong and she wished she could control them. Stewart had stopped his finger stroking. She stopped sucking to look up at Quinn. "You mustn't go there, Daddy. I'm your daughter. Only my husband has fucked me."

"It's part of your punishment, Lani. It might NOT be what you want but it's to teach you a lesson."

"Please, Daddy, no. It's incest. I can masturbate you and suck you instead?"

"Stewart understands ... which is why he's getting you ready for me."

Lani felt her husband return to his finger caressing and then he inserted two fingers into her pussy. It came as a shock that Stewart hadn't intervened and supported her. Was he giving permission for her father to fuck her? she wondered. She kissed the underside of Daddy's cock and worked downwards to his balls. Meanwhile, a small groan escaped from her as Stewart ran his thumb over her clit.

"She's wet," said Stewart. "Want to see?"

Quinn lifted Lani's head away from his lap and cupped her face. His kiss started with her cheek and ears before moving across to her mouth. While her husband frigged her, Lani opened her mouth and kissed for a long minute. Quinn scooted his body sideways to stand and said, "Stay with your elbows on the bed."

She let her head fall between her arms inches away from the bed. Quinn had knelt behind her. Stewart also as they discussed her backside. She couldn't help her auto reaction to widen her legs. Stewart mumbled, "Look how her pussy is moist."

"You've done well," said Quinn. "Let me see ... if I put my fingers inside ... yes, she's quite tight for me though."

"She always tastes lovely." Stewart seemed to be enjoying this, thought Lani as she angled her bum to allow better examination.

One of the men - she couldn't tell which - licked her pussy and continued up across her bum hole. This was followed by the other man doing the same. Goosebumps came over her skin. "Look," said her father, "a dribble of her love juice. It's running down her leg." He stood. "Get her really wet, Stewart."

While Stewart knelt behind her and applied his tongue to her pussy, Quinn stood beside her. She glanced sideways at her father, the view of his cock looked bigger - now that it stood out, erect, hard, its bulbous tip oozed precum and his balls hung heavy. In spite of her husband doing a good job to get her ready, she needed to try and hold off her father fucking her. The taboo was strong in her head. "I think, Daddy, you'll not fit my pussy without hurting me. Please let me suck you and make you come all over my face ..."

"Hush," said Daddy.

Her defences were beginning to crumble as her body took control over her brain. "Stewart," she called in desperation, "are you going along with this?"

Stewart spoke back, his mouth still in contact with her labia, her lips at the entrance to her pussy, swollen, engorged with desire. "Your father's in charge."

Lani felt her body take a step closer to orgasm. She moaned, "The two men I love most in the world are going to take me?" Her words came out without her thinking and she knew she'd lost the will to resist. A realisation hit her, a craving for the taboo, the need to have incest and she spoke softly, "Deep down ... I've wanted this for a long time ... but never admitted it to anyone." Her groin area shuddered. "I'm yours, Daddy."

Quinn moved back to where Stewart was kneeling. Daddy said to her husband, "Shift around on your knees and stay close to her thigh, hold onto your wife."

Stewart knelt beside her leg, his hand wrapped around her upper thigh, his head in contact with her skin and then Stewart kissed her hip, his head in line with Daddy's cock, to watch her father penetrate Lani. For the first time, Lani had the impression that Stewart might have a latent, potential, submissive streak, a desire to be told, dominated, a sexual part of Stewart never revealed before. It excited her.

But those thoughts got overwhelmed by the touch of her father's cock against her pussy. The grip of her father's hands on her hips kept her steady. Even her husband tightened his arm around her thigh as she pushed her other leg wider. The gland of Daddy's cock, the head, enlarged, slotted in between her labia lips. She spasmed. Then, his initial push met with some resistance.

"She's tight, Stewart." Quinn paused and pulled back before he tried again.

Lani arched her back and put her forehead on the bed. She knew it was going to be difficult until she got used to it, a different shape compared with Stewart's cock, a different size. While holding herself firm, Daddy eased in another inch and then another inch but her pussy walls were being stretched.

Quinn spoke again, "I don't want to hurt her, Stewart. You can help by making my cock slippery." He withdrew and Lani turned her head back to Stewart and gasped. Quinn had moved to the side where her husband knelt and had offered his cock to Stewart. As if in slow motion, she watched her husband lean towards Quinn and guide her father's cock into Stewart's own mouth. Her heart seemed to beat louder as Stewart applied saliva to it by running the cock around his inner cheeks with loud sucking noises. After a minute, Stewart let go and Daddy repositioned himself. This time his cock glided in, deeper than ever before Daddy withdrew a little and then pushed in some more.

Each time Daddy pushed, it felt to Lani as though he was reaching areas not explored before. After a minute of slow delightful torture, Quinn stopped, fully inside her pussy, his balls touched her engorged clit. Quinn didn't move. Instead, she was the one to move, a push-back into Daddy, and each time, a grunt came from her. Soon she was fucking back into Quinn while all the time he stood still. She called, "Fuck, I'm coming. I can't help it, yes ... so good." Her body trembled and she speeded up. In a torrent the climax hit her. "Daddy," she called as she fucked harder, faster to prolong her climax into her father's still body. As she stopped from exhaustion, she knew Daddy had wanted to hold his position, his lovely cock inserted in her sensitive pussy while she did all the work. It felt like she'd surrendered to him by the very act of her doing all the work. She wanted to hug him. He slowly withdrew and she was able to stand facing him. They kissed, her arms around his neck, aware that his wet stiff cock coated her tummy with pussy love juice and he hadn't come yet.

Stewart had taken his underpants off, his erection on display and he'd sat in the armchair.

Quinn lifted Lani and tossed her on the bed. "Straddle me," he said, "with your back to me." With Daddy on his back, Lani squatted over his cock, her back to him and leaned to hold onto his ankles. She sank down his cock length and languidly started to fuck him, a slow-moving stretch of her bum downwards and back to fully insert the cock. After a minute, Lani called over to her husband, "Come here. We can do this together."

Stewart came over and lay on the bed between Quinn's stretched-out legs. It was the way Stewart caressed the inside of Daddy's legs which made her wonder if her husband was a secret bisexual although Stewart might not have realised this about himself. Lani lifted herself off Quinn's cock and sat back on her Daddy's chest, ran her hands up the length of his cock and twisted and caressed down to his heavy balls. Then she offered the cock to Stewart by pointing the tip at her husband. "Suck?"

There was only a flicker of hesitation, and Stewart crawled nearer and licked the fat gland, the tip which oozed precum. Gently, she pressed Stewart's head down and watched him take the cock into his mouth all the way. There was a gurgle at the back of Stewart's throat as he did this. It excited Lani. As her husband sucked Quinn, her Daddy had brought his hands around the outside of her hips and his fingers found her clit. She leaned back some more while still looking at Stewart who was bobbing his head. "My orgasm is not far away," she said desperately. She wanted to ride her father but he wouldn't let her as he frigged her clit and brought her to climax. It came quickly. She wailed and shouted at Stewart, "Make him come, make him come." At the same time, Lani's hips convulsed - an automatic shake, a shiver of sexual feelings which zipped through her.

Quinn moaned. He must be nearly ready she thought as she stretched her body flat over Quinn's torso, her face next to Stewart and, as her bum pushed up nearer Quinn's face, she lifted her bottom. She felt Daddy's hands either side of her hips and his mouth sucked her clit. Her own face she pressed against her husband's ear and said, "Go on ... suck deep ... caress his balls." After a while, she begged loudly, "I want him, to make love to me, to shoot his seed into me." Stewart stopped.

Her body went limp as Daddy lifted her and positioned her on her back, her hips over the edge of the bed and he stood between her legs. The glance at his cock confirmed saliva and precum all over it. Stewart also stood and started to masturbate as he looked on.

Daddy held Lani's hips higher to allow a perfect penetration. His bare cock slid in and he languidly, in a dreamy unhurried state, began to fuck with each thrust going deeper. Lani was so super-sensitive that she was already coming again. Somehow, Quinn seemed to be able to control when he came but Lani kept having one climax after another. She'd never experienced multiple orgasms before as Daddy kept up a slow steady rhythm, each incoming thrust a little harder, his balls now slapped against her bum. Through the fog of her own continuous climaxing, Lani heard him say, " Keep still now, stop moving your hips," and still the pump of his cock length found the G spot inside and battered it.

Her insides started to gush, to squirt, the squelch of her love juice increased her sensitivity and he continued to tell her what to do. "Still yourself. Now clench your pussy around my cock." Another controlled pump and then, "Clench again. Work it, Lani darling. Make it come."

Lani was almost crying as she fought to hold her body still while her vagina spurted liquid. But she did as she was told and then she felt him get bigger. The girth of his cock expanded. At the same time, her husband made his familiar moan to announce he was about to come. Lani held out her hand to touch Stewart's cock as he erupted with spunk splashing her wrist and arm.

Without moving any part of her body, Lani glorified in the yell from Daddy as his climax erupted at the opening of her cervix, another spurt of his seed and then another. His body shook and then relaxed. She loved him.

Then, the three collapsed onto the bed, Lani in the middle. They talked and after an hour it was decided that Quinn would live with them when he wasn't touring so that they could enjoy each other in frequent threesomes. Stewart admitted he had bi feelings. Lani said she was so happy to have the two men she loved the most share her.

12