Step Daughter Returns

Story Info
Step father comes to the rescue of step daughter.
7.2k words
4.33
47.7k
56
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimers: Each and every character taking part in sexual stuff is at least 18 years of age. This story is total fiction. If anybody in my story reminds you of someone you know, thats just a coincidence. There is a slow buildup, but it does come into my little story.

My name is Doug Brennan. I'm just shy of my 39th birthday, and I have made a career of finding things. From lost objects, to lost people. You want something found, I most likely can find it. For a fee, of course.

The more valuable the object, or person, the more I charge. Over the past 13 years, since getting out of the Navy, I've done pretty good for myself. I guess you can call me a mixture of Ray Donovan, Olivia Pope, and The Equalizer.

A bit of background is called for. I was born and raised in Rock Springs, Wyoming. I knew early on, that as soon as possible, I was out of there. Not very many career opportunities for me, so right after graduating High School, I enlisted in the Navy. Right after basic training, I volunteered to become a SEAL. The training was unbelievably difficult, but with me being in really good shape, and a very good swimmer, I took to the program with only minor setbacks.

During my different assignments, I always was based near San Diego. I dated several different girls, over my first four year tour, but nothing too serious.

At the start of my second four years, I met a girl, a bit older than me, with a five year old daughter. Donna Contreras, and her daughter, Izzy, or Isabella, really started to mean something to me. Donna and I hit it off, and her daughter seemed to just tolerate me.

Yes, I wasn't her daddy, but I tried hard to get along. Donna, on the other hand, and I got along very well. I will admit we got along far better in bed, than out. We could fuck for hours on end. Nothing was off limits.

Our sex life was off the charts. We did have to remember her daughter, while being a sound sleeper, did wake up on occasion, due to our bedroom activities. It was at these times, she seemed to become more distant to me. She truly didn't want to share her mommy with me.

Let me explain, a bit more. Her father, Donna's first husband, did everything he could to spoil his little girl. When he got sent to jail for drug dealing, and money laundering, Donna ending their marriage, Izzy still thought the great sums of money she was used to, were still available to her. My Navy pay paled by comparison, but I still tried my best to show her as much love as I could.

There were many times that her public temper tantrums were not tolerated by me. I found that a very stern look, and telling her to behave stopped these tantrums, but didn't do anything to endear me to her.

By the time Izzy was ten, Donna found a replacement for me, and filed for divorce. I didn't have to give her one dime, and our four year marriage was over. Let me say here, her new husband seemed to be in the same line of work her first husband was, so money was in abundance, again.

At first, I was heartbroken, but soon realized she was a gold digger, first, and a great sex partner, second. A great wife came in a distant third.

Our divorce was very simple, as we had very little to split up. I kept all my things, and Donna kept her things. I did have to admit I wasn't going to miss her snotty, spoiled daughter.

As I separated from the Navy, after eight years, I needed to decide where I wanted to live. What I knew, for certain, it wasn't going to be Rock Springs.

I put out some feelers, doing either security work or whatever was required to earn a paycheck.

I did receive a few offers for routine security work, but then one of the largest law firms in the Pacific Northwest, called me for an interview.

They told me they needed someone who not only could find things, but fix other things, too. When I made it perfectly clear I wouldn't break any laws, they offered me a very nice paying job.

I was just past twenty six years of age, single, with my dark brown hair already turning a bit white, not gray, loved to travel, and, yes loved to get paid.

Over the next half dozen years, my job took me to twenty some states, several foreign countries, and started me on the road to financial security.

I do have to admit, on several of my jobs, out of state, or even out of country, I did find more than enough female company, to keep me occupied. Mostly one night stands, but, once in a while, when my job called for more than a day, I would have the company of the same lady, again, a second night.

I don't claim to be the stuff of porn legends, but at just under six feet tall, and a very solid 195, with a very respectable seven thick inches, I had very few complaints.

Working and living in the Pacific Northwest, gave me a chance to explore the abundant wilderness areas all around the Puget Sound region.

On one such exploration, I was hiking in the very popular Mount Si region, east of Seattle. I could hear what sounded like two girls arguing, but when I rounded a bend, I saw two girls, topless and making out like they had been very good friends for quite a while.

When they saw me, neither tried covering up, and turned to greet me. Jan, around 25 and very flat chested, and Kathy, a bit older and a bit more endowed. Grinning at me, they asked if I wanted to join them. Who was I to turn down this opportunity?

Moving a bit closer, they both were at my belt buckle, undoing it, and yanking down my shorts and briefs all in one motion. Jan, or was it Kathy, took my growing manhood in her mouth, as the other started licking the underside of my balls.

As the remainder of our clothes disappeared, I moved onto my back, with Jan getting a condom from somewhere, and mounting me, with Kathy, facing Jan and placing her very wet sex right over my mouth.

What a scene! I was fucking one, while eating the other, while the two girls were kissing each other, deeply, and playing with each others boobs.

After I shot my load, and both girls calmed down, we were all laying on their blanket, just talking. I did find out they were a 'committed couple' who every once in a while did threesomes, like this one. I counted myself very lucky.

I never saw them again, even though I hiked this area many times.

Over the ensuing years, I had several short term relationships, but nothing even close to anything permanent.

During this same period, a good friend of mine, in San Diego law enforcement, kept me informed about the goings on of my ex's husband and his somewhat shady dealings. This cop also told that my ex's daughter was growing up with quite a few very bad friends and getting into trouble, even before finishing high school.

I guess having two father figures being drug dealers wasn't setting a very good example.

As my job was flourishing, and my bank account was growing, I started to wonder if I would ever find anything close to wife material. Not that I was complaining, because I had many, many choices. From one night stands, to several partners that varied from one or two nights, to some that lasted several weeks.

To say that I played the field was an understatement. I was always careful, no matter what the girl would tell me. I just didn't want little Brennans running around, if the choice wasn't mine.

One bright, Spring afternoon, I got a call from my San Diego cop pal, telling me that Donna's husband was going to be indicted for money laundering and various drug charges, and it would be in the next few days.

I filed that bit of information under the who gives a shit category. It just wasn't any of my concern what my gold digger ex wife was getting herself into. And her piece of work daughter was just not my worry, either.

Whenever I was on a case, at the completion, I usually took a week, or two to relax and unwind. The more strenuous the case, the more time I took off.

After one particular case, that had quite a bit of stress, I just chilled out at my fairly new home. I had only been living in it for just over two months, and was still getting used to the new digs.

One very nice early Summer evening, I was enjoying my new lounge chairs, beside my lap pool. What Navy SEAL doesn't have a pool?

I was relaxing after doing fifty or so laps, when I get a call from an unidentified number. Usually, I don't answer those, but this time I did.

"Hello, Doug, this is Izzy."

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I answered, very sarcastically.

"I thought you might want to know that my mom had a stroke, last night, and its very serious."

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to know. Sorry to bother you."

I didn't have a reply, so I just asked her to keep me informed.

As I hung up, I asked myself if I truly didn't gave a shit what happened with either of them. An ex who didn't think twice about ditching me for somebody richer than me, and her lazy, good for nothing daughter, following in mom's footsteps.

In the next couple of weeks, I would get an update, either from Izzy or my cop friend, that Donna wasn't doing well, at all.

When Izzy and I would talk, she started hinting that if her mother didn't survive, she would have no place to live. I did have to admit, that on the phone, at least, she seemed to be maturing, just a bit.

When I got the call, three weeks after her stroke, that Donna passed away, I was left with a huge decision. Did I want a spoiled, over indulged 19 year old invading my privacy? Could I even deal with this teenager?

After an hours long conversation, I relented and told her to pack up her things, to ship to my house, and bring a few days of stuff to get her by, until her shit arrived at my place.

I left it to her to get a plane ticket, and planned on picking her up on a sunny, Sunday afternoon.

Driving up to where I was to meet her, I realized I hadn't seen her in nearly ten years. I had no problem picking her out of the crowd of people standing curbside.

I spotted a very nice looking, well tanned, young lady, maybe 5'6 or 7", on the thin side, wearing shorts that appeared to be painted on, they were so tight, and a blouse that I was positive had nothing on underneath.

Seeing the two huge suitcases, plus her carry on bag, I silently congratulated myself on driving my large SUV instead of my sports car.

When I jumped out of my car, she had this deer caught in the headlights look, and jumped into my front seat. I guessed right off, that she was above helping get this luggage into my car.

As soon as we cleared the airport, she was already texting somebody.

"Hello, to you, too." I said.

She just turned, telling me she was contacting two friends she had kept in contact with, since she and her mom lived with me.

"Doug, how are you still single? You are a silver fox!"

Blushing, I told her that I was too busy working, to form any long term attachments. It sort of made me uncomfortable, the way she was looking at me, as well as being called a silver fox.

Arriving at my house, all she did is stare and mouth a silent wow. My house was just about 4,000 square feet, all on one level, two years old, and set off at the end of a cul-de-sac.

Getting her luggage into my house, and showing her the layout, the first thing she noticed, in my back yard was my swimming pool.

"Doesn't every SEAL have a pool?" I asked.

"I thought you left the Navy."

"Once a SEAL, always a SEAL."

"Are swim suits required?" she asked, with a sly grin.

I just shook my head, hearing her say she was kidding.

I showed her where her large bedroom and bathroom was, on the opposite side of the house from my area, and left her to unpack, after setting both cases on her bed.

I was just getting ready for an afternoon swim, when I see Izzy coming out of her room, wearing a coverup and flip flops.

"May I join you?" she asked.

"If you want to, that's fine."

I took a running start, dove into the pool, and stayed under water the entire length of the pool. Turned and swam back to where she was still standing, with her mouth open and her eyes bugging out.

"I knew you swam, but that was fantastic, Doug."

Getting out of the pool, just as she dropped her cover up, showing just a very skimpy bikini bottom. Barely covering an obviously shaved pussy.

"I hope you don't mind, as I like as complete a tan, if possible."

I just sort of turned to one side, seeing two perfectly shaped B cups, topped by dark brown nipples, on the small side. I did have to remember her father is Hispanic.

"Jeez, Doug, haven't you ever seen boobs before?"

I just turned and dove back into the pool. As I was swimming side to side, I see Izzy walking into the shallow end, realizing the water must be cooler than she is used to, as her smallish nipples got rock hard.

"Damn, Doug, don't you heat the pool?"

"This isn't Southern California, but, yes, it's heated, to just what I like."

After a short while, with my discomfort lessened, we just talked while floating around.

"Can I invite some friends over, to swim with me?"

"Once I meet them, and you get used to my security system, as well as my house rules."

"Can you give me a hint on the house rules?"

"No smoking in the house, and outside is to be decided. No illegal drugs, of any kind, and, yes I know pot is legal, here, but not in my house. No overnighters until I get to know the other girls."

"What about overnighters with boys?"

"I'll take that question as a joke for now, with a resounding no!"

As I took off work both Monday and Tuesday, we just sort of relaxed. and talked. I realized that her mother passing away affected her more and more, as we talked.

I showed her how my state of the art security system worked, and she picked up on its workings, quickly.

Over the next couple of weeks, her two friends, Val and Leah were over to enjoy my pool. After that initial topless dip, none of the girls went topless, again. I guess it was just for shock value.

Out of the blue, after dinner, one night, she asked about financial things. Not mine, but hers. She had both a savings and checking account, but with nobody adding to either of them she was either going to have to find a job (God forbid), or learn how to budget her money.

Finally, she asked THE question. Would I be getting her a car?

"Do you have a valid driver's license?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Because you aren't driving my SUV, because that's my work car, and you definitely aren't going to drive the car covered up in my garage."

"Can I see what's covered up, please?"

Leading her to my garage, and walking around my new Toyota Highlander, I took the cover off my pride and joy.

A very shiny, jet black 1958 Corvette, rag top, with a removable hard top, stored in my garage, too.

"It's still early, you want to go for a quick spin?"

Before she got a chance to nod her assent, I pulled the cover off, opened the garage door, and started her up. Yes, I called my 'Vette, her.

With tuned exhaust, and just about 500 horses under the hood, I told her to hang on, and off we went.

I lived about 5 minutes from I-90, and getting to the on ramp, I decided to turn all those horses loose.

Flooring it, throwing her against the back of her seat, she just let out a quiet, "fuck me!"

After a short drive, we returned home, with her saying she would never want to drive something like that.

Smiling, just a little, I told her we would wait a while on that car business.

Just as I was leaving work, Wednesday afternoon, Izzy texted me that after I got home she wanted her two long time friends to visit. Since one of them had her own car, i told her to make sure I was home, first.

Pulling into my garage, I noticed a fairly new Toyota sedan in my driveway, with two young ladies sitting in the front seat.

Getting out of my car, Izzy introduced me to Val, a very nice light skinned African/American girl and to Leah, a thin Asian girl, both of whom I vaguely remembered from when she lived with me, before.

When we finally made a command decision what to have for dinner, the girls took off outside, to wait until our Thai food arrived.

All I heard was a bunch of giggling and saw them staring back into where I was sitting, reviewing some notes from work. When they heard the doorbell ring, they came into my dining room, to divide up the food.

After dinner, the three of them retired to Izzy's bedroom. About a half hour later, they all came out with Izzy asking if I had any problem with the three of them going to a party, Friday night at some friend's house.

They told me these three guys shared a house, and the other two knew them, but Izzy didn't.

When they told me the guys names were Clive, Graham and Geoffrey, I asked if they were all British.

"Yes, what's wrong with that," they all asked.

"Girls, look in the mirror, and that will answer your question. Most Brits I know are extremely racist. The color of your skin is what's wrong."

Both Val and Leah said they knew them from the local Community College they all attended, and they never had a problem.

"Have you ever been alone with them at their house?" I asked.

The two girls who knew them repeated to me they had never had any problems.

I relented, and after her two friends had left, I told Izzy to be very careful due to my concerns.

Friday night the three girls had dinner at one of the other girls house, and off they went.

I was as tense as an expectant father, pacing, and not concentrating on the work I had for the following week.

As I finally settled down with a glass of iced tea, I heard a beeping on my laptop. I looked and saw a light beeping at the location if their party.

The tracker I put in Izzy's purse was going off, meaning her purse had been thrown to the ground.

It took me less than ten minutes to arrive at this house. Having sent texts to the other girls parents, I went to the front door. Hearing loud shouts of "STOP THAT" I pushed open the unlocked front door.

I saw all three girls, stripped naked, and huddling in a little circle, crying and yelling at not three, but six assholes surrounding them. Taunting them. When I yelled for them to knock that shit off, as loud as I could scream, they turned, finally seeing me.

"Hey, old man, get the fuck out of my house!"

I'll show you pieces of shit what this old man can do, I thought, as I approached, in an offensive fighting stance. As one dipshit moved towards me, my left hand connected with the bridge of his nose, causing a sharp cry of pain, and blood spewing everywhere. He was done for.

Numbers two and three started for me, together, and together they fell into a heap on the floor. One holding his family jewels from my kick, the other dropped like a rock from my lightening quick jab, right between his eyes.

Three left. One started heading for the door, but I grabbed the back of his shirt, spun him around, and head butted him to the ground. The two remaining started yelling, that these three girls consented to all this.

"Big mistake, you Limey pieces of shit, lying to me."

One just fell to the floor, whimpering like a beaten dog. The other committed the ultimate sin. He pulled a knife on me. Huge mistake. I gave him to the count of three to either attack or drop the blade.

One. Two. Three! He lunged at me, with the knife right in front of him. Wow, I didn't even break a sweat. I did, though, break his wrist in two places, and just for good measure, hit his jaw so hard, three teeth came shooting out of his mouth.

Just as the sirens from the responding cops caught my attention, I was handing each of the three girls some clothing to cover up with. Izzy, after covering up just fell into my arms, sobbing.

"Doug, I really fucked up, this time," she sobbed.

Holding her close, as over a half dozen cops entered the house, followed by almost as many EMTS, I tried to assure her that this was not her fault.

12