Step Daughter Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about an hour for preliminary statements to be taken, and the girls checked out, all OK, physically. I knew from being in combat, it would take a while, mentally.

Three of the offenders were treated at the scene, and hauled off the the Gray Bar Hotel (King County Jail). The other three were taken to the hospital's jail unit. Since this was Friday night, their first court appearance would be Monday, at the earliest.

Getting home at nearly 2 in the morning, I knew from experience, I wouldn't go to sleep for a while. I let Izzy know, after her shower, I'd be willing to talk, if she wanted.

We sat talking about the entire night for nearly two more hours. It took me more than a few tries to convince her that this wasn't hers or her two friends fault. All the time we were talking, she was curled up on my couch, with her head on my shoulder.

Take my word for it, there was absolutely no sexual connotation in our actions. I did have to admit to myself that it did feel very good having a very attractive young lady resting on my shoulder.

As she was nearly falling asleep, I suggested that we should hit the hay.

It must have been an hour later, I could hear her still sobbing, through the monitor I set up in her room, with her full knowledge.

"Can I sleep here, tonight, Doug, I promise not to snore?"

"OK, with me, kiddo."

It must have been about 8 in the morning, I felt her laying back to back, to me. I sort of froze, but did feel a bit uncomfortable, realizing all she was wearing was a tiny thong.

Saturday, after she apologized, we had a very late breakfast, the only meal I do know how to prepare, and started talking about the court appearance, which we were told would be 10:00 AM, Monday morning.

Yes, I would be present, and yes, I would be a star witness.

Sunday, the three girls got together, just to talk and reassure each other that they weren't at fault, and just tell the Judge what happened.

I was busy Sunday, doing my own preparation for court, the next day.

Bright and early, Monday, I was up, getting breakfast ready, when Izzy came out of her room, already dressed for court.

I guess I must have stared a bit too long, as she was wearing a tailored suit, and a white silk blouse, that made her look about ten years older than her almost 20 years.

"Jesus, Doug, take a picture, why don't you?" She finished with quite a wide grin.

After we finished eating, I went to my room, and dressed in my formal, dress uniform, complete with an impressive array of medals, topped with my two Purple Hearts, and The Navy Cross. I decided to include my pearl handled .45 automatic complete with a portable gun safe, as it was a courthouse, after all.

Getting to the courtroom a bit early, I noticed 5 of the 6 defendants were there, with the knife wielding idiot still in the hospital.

After charges were read, the prosecutor called me as a witness. Just as I was walking forward, two of the defense attorneys asked the Judge to arrest me for assaulting their clients.

Denied, said Judge Long.

Petty Officer, First Class, Douglas Brennan, reporting as requested, Your Honor.

Before starting any questioning, both the Judge and Prosecutor noticed my Navy Cross and Purple Hearts, topping my rows of medals, along with my SEAL insignia.

They both thanked me for my service. The team of defense lawyers were cringing.

When asked to tell what I observed, I told the court every last detail I could remember. Including my outrage at the scene as I came through the unlocked front door.

Just as I was dismissed, in walks a State Department official, along with 6 or 7 Customs Officers.

"Sorry to interrupt, your honor, but we've been very busy, this morning, finalizing the deportation of all six of these English citizens. All six of them have expired student visas, and Her Majesty's government has agreed to let all six serve their sentences in English prisons!"

All the defense attorneys, shouted as a group, that this could not happen.

Judge Long yelled for them to sit down, as he received a video phone call from England's Ambassador to the United States, telling the assembled group, that it certainly could and would happen.

I guess it truly pays to know somebody, who knows somebody in the Department of the Navy, who knows the Ambassador!

Court was adjourned, with the five accused jerks taken away, for deportation, after sentencing.

Walking back to my car, Izzy was very quiet, but had her arm through mine. It felt very nice, but, in a way, it felt wrong. Getting to my car, opening her door, she stopped, turned facing me and put her hands on my face and very softly kissed my lips.

Fuck me, but that felt good. I put both my arms around her waist and kissed her a bit harder. As we stood there, kissing much deeper, I felt my manhood started to salute. I knew we should leave, and told her so.

"Doug, I've wanted to do that ever since you picked me up from the airport.

Driving back home in silence, we both went to our rooms, changed, and went out by the pool, to unwind. I was in just shorts and a tee shirt, Izzy in shorts and a cropped tee shirt, that came a few inches below her full B cup breasts. Even though it wasn't cold, her small nipples were poking through the material of her shirt.

"Do you want to talk about our morning?" I asked.

"The hearing, or how great a kisser you are?" she grinned at me.

"You do know its wrong."

"We aren't related, in any way."

"I'm nearly twice your age."

"Am I complaining?"

She very slowly stood up, pulled off her shirt. Slid her shorts and thong off, and sat on my lap, facing me.

Without saying a word, we started to kiss, very slowly. My hands moving from her back, to each of her perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples hardened, instantly, as my fingers caressed them.

Picking her up, like she weighed next to nothing, we headed for my bedroom. Laying her on my bed, she reached out and helped me lower my shorts. My briefs came off, next, followed by my own shirt.

Just as I laid down next to her, she took my rock hard cock in her hands and started licking all over the tip. I positioned myself to give her very wet sex the exact same attention.

Laying on our sides, I knew I wasn't going to last, and told her just that. With those words, she started bobbing faster, and gently rubbing my balls. Just as she started dripping into my mouth, I erupted into hers.

Rolling onto our backs, she moved into the crook of my arms, staring at my with this cute little grin, saying she had been looking forward to doing that for years.

Getting out of bed, I led her to my bathroom, turning on the shower. Getting in together, she quietly told me she had never showered with anyone, before.

Soaping her lovely body, from her neck to her knees, and her returning the favor, focusing just around my manhood, we actually did manage to clean ourselves off.

Drying each other, we raced back to my bed, started kissing each other, silently, with her hand firmly gripping my shaft. I reached for a condom, rolled her on her back, and knelt on my knees, between her wide open thighs.

Easing my sex into her soaking wet pussy, she wrapped her legs around my back and softly started to moan, almost a growl, as we started fucking. Very slow, at first. My God, she was tight. Picking up steam I felt her nails digging into my back.

For a good fifteen minutes we fucked like there was no tomorrow. When I finally exploded, I realized this was probably the greatest sex I had experienced since her mother.

"If I smoked, I'd ask for a cigarette, Doug."

I just smiled in return showing her my complete satisfaction.

"Do we have to wear clothes, the rest of the day?" she asked.

"Are you serious?"

"You expecting company?"

I guess I saw her point. I did mention using a towel on any chair or my sofa.

As our days started to move into a routine, she told me she had enrolled at the local Community College. When I asked what she was going to study, she replied, just the basics, until I decide what I want to do, now that I'm a grownup.

About two weeks before her schooling started, she received a registered letter, one afternoon, which she was going over as I walked in from work. By the look on her face, I had a the idea this was good news.

"Doug," she panted, "this is from a lawyer who still represents my father, even though he is still in jail."

"And?"

"Mom and I never discussed her finances, even though there was always enough money. You know I have a savings and checking account, don't you?"

I nodded my knowledge of those accounts.

She handed me a bank statement, which showed a combined balance of over $150,000, with tears forming in both eyes.

"I guess you are going to have to teach me how to be responsible with my money."

"I guess I better take you car shopping, before you start school, too. Any idea what you want?"

That was the question. Was she going to be a typical teenager and opt for something flashy, or be practical in her choice?

Much to my surprise, she told me, after checking on insurance costs, a nice SUV, smaller than mine would suit her needs the best.

I had to admit, she was maturing right before my eyes. I also had to admit, our sex life was becoming very serious. I had to weigh the facts of our age difference, the fact that her mother never taught her any responsibility, and the fact that her father was still a jailed drug dealer.

We did, however eliminate the condoms after a visit to her new doctor.

As college classes started, she seemed to find some ease at Programming classes, something I never knew she was interested in.

Every now and then, we would talk about her schoolwork, and several times she would mention there were several exchange students from England, who all seemed very well informed about who I was, and steered clear.

The other main topic of conversation between us, was the fact that she and birth control pills were not getting along. I knew she was more irritable, lately, and we talked about that, on more than one occasion.

Sitting out the pool, one warm Spring evening, Izzy laid her head on my shoulder, telling me she had another Doctor's appointment, the next day.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Only if you want."

She just seemed defeated by this issue. I made up my mind to make a suggestion that could change our lives, forever.

"Izzy, do you want to stop the pills?"

"Are you serious, Doug?"

Nodding, I took her face in both hands and softly kissed both her eye lids, the tip of her button nose, then her very soft lips.

Sliding my tongue inside her very warm mouth, I slipped the shirt she was wearing over her head, leaving her in just her tiny thong. I knew if she were stopping her pills, what the outcome could be. Holding her on my lap, her very wet sex right over my growing manhood, I whispered in her ear, "should we get married, before or after we make a baby?"

We were both so excited, that all I did was slide her thong to one side and push my cock in as deep as I could. This was fucking in its most raw form.

As we both finished, panting, trying to get a grasp on what just transpired, Izzy, quietly whispered in my ear, "are you positive this is what you want?"

"Yes, I've been thinking about this for a while, Izzy, and now is the time we need to discuss our future together."

"Are you sure this is the future we both want?"

I just nodded, my agreement.

"Doug, I love you so much," she quietly sobbed in my ear.

We just sat there, hugging, and occasionally kissing. As our kissing grew more intense, my manhood started growing. Both of us threw off our undies. She sat back down, impaling herself, on my solid seven inches, slowly moving up and down.

This was making love, at its best. Slowly, in and out. Lightly kissing each rock hard nipple. After a few dozen very slow thrusts, she raised up, taking my cock in her hand, and guiding it into her very tight back door.

"Careful, careful, Doug, I've never done this."

My God, she was so tight, I wondered if I would fit.

Up and down. And again.

Kissing, with our tongues sparring, and my cock all the way inside her now invaded backside.

I guess she could tell how close I was, when she lifted off me, and watched me shoot streams of cum all over her breasts.

Silently, she cuddled back on my lap, and whispered, "are you sorry I did any of that?"

"Not in the least. Lets get cleaned up, sweetness."

After our couples shower, we just laid on my, or should I say, our bed, as she had long since moved across the house to the master bedroom.

In the ensuing weeks, we kept up our very active sex life, that was back to normal, seeing as her demeanor improved, greatly without her pills.

School was going great, with her telling me how good she was doing in her computer coding class. Since I have done quite a bit of work in that area, she asked to come talk to her class.

The morning I was going to her class, she looked at me across the breakfast nook, with this silly little grin, telling me she was about nine weeks late! My fucking goodness, my 20 year old wife to be, and I, having just turned 39, were going to be parents.

Getting to the campus, we were just nearing her classroom when this fairly large man, stood in front of the door, and asked, "what the fuck are you doing here, mate?"

"First of all, I'm not your mate, and second of all, its really not any of your business."

I could see his SAS tattoo, that he thought made him invincible. Wrong fucking thought, I said to myself.

"Excuse me, but my wife invited me to speak to her class."

"Don't seals belong in a zoo or aquarium, mate?"

I leaned closer to him and quietly asked again to get out of the way, and I might let him walk away, unscathed.

Having worked with what the Brits thought of as their SEALS, I knew if he wanted to attack, what his first move would be. I was right, and blocked both of his first two moves.

I ended up holding one of his own arms across his own throat, tight enough that is took just over 30 seconds for him to be fully unconscious. If I kept the hold another minute, or two, he would have been dead.

Laying his worthless ass on the ground, I turned to a small group of his buddies and told them he must be tired so he's taking a nap.

As we entered the room, I told anyone who might care, to make sure their own visas were in order.

After class, walking back to my car, Izzy turned to me saying, "do you realize you told that jerk I was your wife?"

"Well then, do I have to ask, or just set a date, before our baby is born?"

How about that! We have a wedding to plan, along with preparing for a baby in around six and a half months.

While Izzy was finishing her classes, she starting showing her small, but growing baby bump. We both decided not to learn the sex of our child, as we both wanted to be surprised.

We had the nursery ready nearly six weeks early, decorated in neutral colors, that could be changed, very easily.

We kept up our active sex life, finding we liked her being on top, best of all. Well, a tie, with good old fashioned 69'ing right up there.

Right around the time we expected to become parents, Izzy calmly told me, just before lunch, one Sunday, it seemed she was ready.

Grabbing what we needed, off we went. As she was being readied, one of the nurses asked if I would be in the delivery room, or did the sight of blood bother me.

The other, older nurse, told her what my tattoo was, so she understood this wouldn't be the first time seeing a little blood.

After nearly three hours of labor, our time had arrived. Watching the miracle of birth, right before my eyes, little Danielle Donna Brennan made a very noisy entrance into our lives. 7 pounds and 1 ounce, 19 inches long, and a fairly substantial head of medium brown hair. Even though I might be considered a bit biased, she was the most beautiful baby ever born.

I was given the honor of cutting the chord, and watched the team of nurses doing what needed to be done, and handing her to her mommy, and grinning under her little pink hat.

This might have been the proudest moment of my life. Seeing how far my wife had come in just about a year, from a spoiled teenager, with no ambition, to the most beautiful mother in the world. Again, my being a bit biased.

I got to take my two beauties home the next afternoon, after texting my parents a picture of their first grandchild.

Izzy did get to text a picture to her father, as the jail guards gave her a number to one of the guards phones.

I took almost two weeks off, before going back to work. Half days, at first, with a self imposed limit on any traveling.

It seemed as if we had a fairly constant stream of girlfriends coming to visit, so I had to start limiting these visits, so we all could get some rest.

With Dani being very even tempered, as well as a sound sleeper, at about the six week mark, my wife treated me to possibly the best blow job in history. Well, since it had been quite a while, nearly any blow job would have been the best.

As Dani was nearing six months, and Izzy still not getting along with pills, we decided to go ahead and start working on a sibling for her.

In just under eight weeks, we knew number two was on the way. When Izzy asked if I was counting on a son, I admitted that I would be excited at that prospect, but as long as our child was healthy, I didn't care.

As Dani was turning 15 months, and running all over the place, and putting her ear to mommy's tummy, we were on the way, again.

This time, her labor lasted barely an hour, when Alicia Isabella Brennan made her appearance. Just an ounce under 8 pounds and 20 inches long, and a head of dark brown hair, closer to her mother's than mine.

Our baby sitter brought Dani to the hospital just as mommy and little sister were getting settled in their room for a one night stay.

I just sat back and watched the three lovely ladies in my life right in front of me.

Would we try again? I truly didn't think so. Was I happy with two daughters? Over the moon, happy.

After the way my first marriage ended, and the nearly ten year period before reconnecting, with my stepdaughter, I would have never imagined such complete happiness.

Was I worried about our age difference? Not a chance, as my girls kept me young, and my wife was maturing by leaps and bounds.

After me making sure, child number three was no longer as issue, I started scaling back my workload, no longer travelling, and doing more and more consulting.

We both got used to the stares aimed at my white hair, playing with a toddler and newborn. As long as I felt young, I would always feel young.

12