Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung Ch. 03

Story Info
He makes me call him Daddy.
4.1k words
4.68
47.1k
100

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers

"Well this has been a fun vacation." Sarah exclaimed from her book on the other side of the bed.

"It's not over- yeah, it was quite something." I took off my reading glasses and put down my own book. I had only been pretending to read.

"I'm glad you and Mark got along eventually."

"Yeah"

Sarah put down her book and made her way to my side of the bed. Her hand reached down for my dick. I kissed her. My dick felt small to me now. Both Brett and Mark had me by a wide margin.

"Do you like my dick?"

"I love it." She replied, kissing me.

"Do you like fucking Brett?"

"I do." She said tentatively.

"He has a big fucking dick."

"He's also a bit of a dick." At this point Sarah had pulled down my pants and placed her pussy on my dick. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Now fuck me."

I entered her. It was a quick fuck. All I could think about was other men fucking my wife. I had seen it before, but they all had dicks like mine. Now I imagined her being fucked by Brett's cock, thick and domineering, how could she go from that to this. I thought about Mark's cock, how I had seen him fuck Stephanie, merciless and unforgiving. He was waiting for me. I didn't cum. I couldn't tell if Sarah did or if she was just faking it.

As Sarah rolled to her side of the bed and turned off her light, I got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not sleepy."

"I'll be here when you are." She said falling asleep.

I headed downstairs.

"Oh hey there Mr. Smith." Mark, who had been looking at his phone, spoke up.

"Where's Stephanie?"

"I put her in the guest room. Sorry she drank a bit too much at your friend's house. I'll keep a closer eye on her next time."

"I was just coming down to grab some water." I lied. We both knew why I was here.

"I'll be in your daughter's room Mr. Smith. If you want some of that water." Mark got up winked and ascended the stairs.

I went to the kitchen. Fresh water didn't clear my mind. Was I really about to follow Mark into Stephanie's room? Why had he put her in the guest room? Just have the water and go back to your wife. I walked back up the stairs. To the left was my room with my sleeping wife. To the right my legs moved me past the guest room to a door covered by a boyband poster. I turned the knob and pushed in. Mark was lying on Stephanie's bed. I was surprised he had any more energy after the long day.

"Why don't you take off your clothes Mr. Smith." I closed the door behind me hoping it would help dampen our voices.

"Mark, this is a bad idea. Sarah or Stephanie could wake up at any moment."

He unzipped his pants and let his cock out, it was such a vulgar move. He walked up to me, his soft cock grazing my leg.

"It was hot to see you suck your friend's cock Mr. Smith." I hesitated to reach out, yet the chance to touch something so extravagant was too tempting. "Good girl."

Mark reached down and took my cock out of my trousers; in a matter of seconds I was hard. His soft cock larger than my hard one.

"Let me suck your cock." The words were pitiful, demeaning to even say them.

Mark smirked. "Say it again."

"I want to suck your cock."

"Say Please."

"Please, I want to suck your cock." As my embarrassment rose Mark's cock began to twitch in my hand.

Mark stroked my stubble. "Take off your clothes Mr. Smith."

Under Mark's watchful eye I slowly disrobed. He was still fully clothed, dick out. Now naked I seemed to realize I was in my step-daughter's room, it was wrong to be naked in her room.

"Get on the bed."

"Mark, maybe we should go downstairs."

"You said you wanted to suck my cock Mr. Smith." I didn't respond. Mark moved closer to me once more and started caressing my body. Passing by my nipple he squeezed it, inadvertently making me moan, this made him chuckle.

"Stay here and suck my cock like we both know you want to or go sleep with your wife Mr. Smith." I was surprised by the chance to leave. I didn't move.

"You are a very sexy girl." I could feel my breath get heavier as he said it, still playing with my body. Then he kissed me. I couldn't resist it, almost falling into his arms. His lips were soft, he didn't have as much facial hair as me, this didn't stop him from being the one in control. His soft cock was rubbing on my rock hard shaft driving me crazy.

"Do you want to suck my cock Mr. Smith?"

"Yes..." I responded. "Please."

"Now be a good girl and get on the bed." I started to climb onto the bed. "On all fours."

"Mark-" His stare reinforced the fact I could leave at any time. I got on all fours.

Mark brought his mammoth just out of reach of my mouth.

"Arch your back."

"Mark, I-"

Mark put his cock on my lips and repeated. "Arch your back."

The scene was perverse. If Stephanie walked in she would never talk to me again. Her middle aged step-father, naked on all fours in her room with her boyfriend's cock on his lips. I arched my back. I felt a breeze touch my hole. I had never been in this position before, it felt so...submissive. Whenever a girl would get in this position for me it meant she was ready to get pounded out. I opened my mouth to take in Mark's cock. It took him a minute to get hard, he was in no rush.

"You suck my cock well Mr. Smith." Mark was slowly working my throat to fit his anaconda all the way in. As we started to get a good rhythm Mark jammed his cock as far as possible and stayed there. There was no way for me to breathe with his cock engulfed in my throat, he didn't move. His hands moved down my back and grazed my ass.

"You have a nice pussy Mr. Smith." I couldn't respond, I was slowly losing oxygen. "Are you a virgin Mr. Smith?" As he said this a finger pressed against my hole. I instinctively tried to move, this turned out to be impossible with one of his hands firmly on my lower back and his cock so thoroughly entrenched inside my mouth. I heard a chuckle before Mark's cock took the long journey out my throat. I caught my breath as I recovered from the deepthroat. My vision a blurry haze, I barely registered Mark. I couldn't believe how low I had fallen, I felt taken advantage of and used.

"Lie down Mr. Smith." I didn't fully take in his words. Mark lowered himself to face me, his hand whipping tears of strain from my eyes. The expression on his face was different. He repeated himself. "Lie down Mr. Smith." The tone of his voice was almost sweet without losing its commanding presence.

Still recovering from the assault on my throat I fell over onto the bed, my head landing on a pillow, it smelled of a young woman's perfume. I looked over to see Mark taking off his clothes, he was almost scrawny and still the truest form of man I had ever seen. Once naked he slowly, deliberately joined me on the flowery bedding. His body found its place between my legs, his member resting heavily on my thigh. I looked up at him, he smiled down at me. Mark bent down to kiss me; my legs wrapped around him instinctively.

Breaking the kiss, Mark spoke softly. "You have never had a man fuck you Mr. Smith, have you?" I shook my head. "I am going to take your virginity." I started to speak, he cut me off. "You have been a good girl Mr. Smith and you deserve a man to show you how good of a girl you can be." His words scared me. "Now Mr. Smith, show me your pussy." As Mark pulled back from our embrace I lifted my legs, leaving me exposed.

The lubricant felt cold against my skin. My breath was fast as Mark placed two fingers at my opening. He massaged my hole slowly. I tried not to give in to the pleasure. The first finger breached. I lost eye contact. Playing with me slowly, Mark took his time before the second finger entered. The sensation was unique. I felt both dominated and taken care of.

Suddenly I moaned as a small stream of precum left my cock. Mark did not react to this, as if it was a normal occurrence. I could feel heat rising to my face as I continued to moan from being fingered. What was he doing?

"Not too loud baby, your parents might hear you being a slut." My parents? He must have misspoken. Still, I didn't want to wake my wife. Mark took his fingers out of me. I felt the lubed tip of his cock at my entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you Mr. Smith."

"Yes, please." I knew this was what I wanted I had wanted it since he first seduced me. I feared what this meant, of who this made me. I felt his tip enter me. He looked so manly above me. Is this how Sarah felt when I fucked her. Probably not. I wasn't half the man Mark was. My sphincter stretched, it was so big, it kept stretching and stretching. Right when I thought I couldn't stretch wider Mark paused.

"There's the head." Just the head, you got to be kidding me.

He took his time penetrating me, applying more lube at two different occasions. His length and girth were astounding. I tried, not entirely successfully, to hold in my sounds of pain and pleasure.

"It's ok babe. Just breathe slowly. I will take care of you." I trusted his words. I winced on multiple occasions leading mark to pause his inevitable invasion.

"You have a tight virgin pussy baby; we don't want to ruin that too fast." Calling me tight turned me on. I felt his balls hit my skin. "A natural." I smiled at his comment.

Fully inside me it felt as if he were all the way into my abdomen. We lay there without movement. I started to get use to the large invading presence inside. I looked around the Stephanie's room, then back at Mark.

"Is this how you thought you were going to lose your virginity Mr. Smith?"

"I can't believe you're taking it."

"Ever since I saw you, I knew you would be the perfect little girl." With that he started to make small thrusts.

"I'm not...ungh...a girl." The last part of my manhood spoke out.

"Mr. Smith, look at yourself." His strokes were getting bigger. "Only girls get fucked like this."

God this was starting to feel amazing.

"Mark-"

"From now on when you're with me you can me Daddy, ok baby girl."

I nodded. "Da-" It was difficult to follow through. He was a young man. I was at least twice his age. Then I looked up at him, expectant, demanding. His strokes were getting much bigger now. Maybe I was just a girl. A girl who needed her Daddy to give her pleasure. He certainly was giving it to me.

"Daddy-"

"Give into it baby girl. Be that little slut you want to be." He stopped fucking me, his dick halfway out.

"Daddy, please fuck me." My voice was higher than usual.

"Ask again." I felt my body squirm, I wanted him to continue fucking me, but he was just holding there.

"Daddy, please...please fuck me." I sounded like a girl.

Mark- Daddy's dick pressed back into me. I looked down and saw precum leaking out of me.

"God your dick is so fucking big."

"That's a real man's dick baby girl. You're lucky to be losing your virginity like this, some girls never get to experience it."

My body started to move on its own as Daddy started to fuck me with abandon. In my mind the idea of myself was changing. I was losing my perception as a man with a wife, a job, a mortgage. I was becoming a young girl losing her virginity. My surroundings only helped me with this vision. I started to squeal and moan uncontrollably.

"There you are baby girl. Give in to Daddy."

"Oh Daddy, this is so amazing, can we do this every day?"

"Baby girl, what about your sister?"

"My sister?" Daddy slowed his assault.

"Yes baby, your sister Stephanie." What was he playing at, my step-daughter, Stephanie was my step-daughter. "I'm going to be exhausted fucking the both of you, and what if she learns you fucked her boyfriend."

"She can't know, you can't tell her!"

"Should we stop fucking then?" He was taunting me the bastard.

His dick hilted itself inside me, making my eyes roll back into my head. "Please don't stop fucking me."

"I won't unless you ask me to." Why would I ever do that. "I just don't know how I'm going to find the time to fuck you, sneaking around like this."

He started fucking me hard once more. My legs were on his shoulders as I allowed him to deep dick me. The long fast strokes were overwhelming. I was in ecstasy my heart beating faster and faster.

"I want to fuck you whenever I want." This was a demand.

My mind was blurred. "Anytime, please, just keep fucking me."

I came, I hadn't expected to cum, I hadn't touched myself. I came. All feeling left my body, orgasms had never felt like this. As I started to come back down, I realized Daddy had put his hand on my mouth. Had I been too loud? He was giving me his devilish smirk, looking down at me and not losing pace. His continuous fucking kept my body in ecstasy.

"Your first orgasm. Let's see how many I can get you before the night's over." I gave him a slightly perplexed look. "Girls can get multiple orgasms in a row if they have a man who knows what they're doing." He winked. I had never given Sarah more than a single orgasm in a session. "It's ok baby girl, you got the right man for the job."

Daddy slowed down his pace as he kissed me. The post orgasm kiss was heaven. I would give myself to this man as many times as he would let me. Then I started to feel self-conscious, my man had given me so much pleasure, I needed to return the favor. Daddy was surprised when I had him pull out of me. The feeling of emptiness was substantial, he would soon be back inside me. I took his arm and brought him to windowsill, he sat down, his cock bobbing in the moonlight. His face was curious, he wasn't sure what I was up to. I wanted to make him cum, and though I was not seasoned as Daddy's girl, I knew exactly what men wanted when they were fucking a hot piece of ass. I let go of all posturing and pretense.

"Daddy-" I picked up the lube, layering it on my man's magnificent spear. "I want you to fuck me every day. I want to suck that dick in the morning and swallow your cum" I started to rub myself on his shaft. "I want you to take me whenever it pleases you." I could see on Daddy's face that he was enjoying my performance. "With this big manly cock." I placed the head against my pussy lips. Slowly I impaled myself. "God you're so fucking big Daddy." I faltered as I took Daddy inch by inch. He was so fucking big, my legs wabbled. "Oh god"

"Baby, I already asked you, what about your sister Stephanie?"

I had finally taken him back to the hilt. Sitting on his lap, to an onlooker I was a married father getting fucked by a young man. I only saw Daddy fucking his good girl.

"Daddy you should fuck the both of us at the same time. It's so difficult for just one of us to take care of such a man like you." My words were filthy. I didn't know that I had the follow through for them, but in that moment it didn't matter.

"You are a dirtier little slut then I thought." I started riding his dick harder. Long dicking myself on him. "What about Sarah and her clearly gay husband?"

"He's so clearly gay. I'm sure you could seduce that sissy so quickly with your big cock Daddy. Make him do whatever you want, make him say whatever you want him to say." Talking about myself in the third person was strange. It turned me on.

"I think I might fuck his wife and make him a little cuck. Have the whole family worshiping this dick." I started to cum again. My small cock that had been bouncing with my hips burst a second time, shouting a load on the wood floors. "You seemed to like the idea of me fucking your whole family baby girl" How was he doing this.

"Get off my dick and clean the mess you just made on the floor."

After my second orgasm I didn't want to let go of the cock in my ass. It took time to lift myself off it. Once it left me it took all my strength not to just crumble on the floor. I couldn't believe I still hadn't made him cum. I got on my hands and knees and licked my orgasm off the floor.

"You're starting to get the hang of this baby girl." Daddy moved behind me. "Keep licking." As he said it, he positioned himself. In one movement he inserted his dick fully back inside me.

I gasped loudly as my back arched making him go as deep as possible. I couldn't believe he was still fucking me after I had two orgasms. I was sore and used out, yet I needed to please him.

"I said keep licking." I resumed my task as he started fucking me without scruple. He had had his fun, now it was time for business. I had ingested most of my cum from the floor when I felt Daddy's hand push my face against the hardwood. I moaned at his unrelenting assault.

"You aren't Stephanie's sister Mr. Smith. You're her fag father who couldn't stay away from her boyfriend. You like taking this big cock? Then you better start begging to come inside you."

His words were sharp. They brought reality slamming back on to me. I was Stephanie's step-father, getting fucked in her bedroom like a common slut. Mark had made me cum twice from fucking me, he had taken my anal cherry and was now fucking my loose hole like it was made for him. Had anyone been awoken by my slutty screams and moans of pleasure. My wife could have been at the door this entire time listening to the disturbing words I had given Mark for him to fuck me harder. I had called him Daddy and acted like a well-paid whore. The only sound now in the room was our naked bodies smacking into each other as I was used to finally make Mark cum.

"Please Mark. Please Daddy. Cum inside me."

If all that were true and my life as a husband and father was over tomorrow at least I would have had the best sex of my life. I started pushing back into Mark's monster cock. I wanted him, I wanted to please him. I would figure the rest out later.

I heard Mark start to cum. "Harder Daddy. Cum in me."

I felt cum fill me up. It felt right. I came one last time, my dick had almost nothing left to give, I had already cum so much. The feeling of finally pleasing my man was better than the orgasm.

"Damn Mr. Smith, you really are something special."

The long cock slid out of me, cum spilling out with it. I gasped and collapsed on the floor in a puddle of bodily fluids. My body felt like it had experienced a marathon. Slowly I picked myself up. Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed contemplating me, his massive dick was slowly diminishing. As I knew a good slut should I kneeled back in front of him and started to lick his dick clean. It was something I always wanted Sarah to do when I fucked her, she never did. Mark let me finish my job without talking. The house sounded silent apart from my cleaning of the softening dick. Maybe no one had woken up, I started to hope. I finished my duty, walked to my clothes. I used my shirt to clean myself off, the pants to clean the puddle of cum sweat and tears from the floor where I had been used for pleasure. Mark watched me in silence. I had shame in my face from what I had done, I knew I would do it again if I had the chance. I put on my underwear and started to leave.

"Come here Mr. Smith." My hand had just reached the doorknob. Carrying my dirty clothes, I sat next to Mark. "You had an excellent first showing." I smiled. "Be a good girl and go open the first drawer over there." I put the dirty clothes on the bed and went to the dresser he pointed at. Opening the drawer, I found Stephanie's panties. "Pick your favorite pair." I couldn't see much in the dim light, so I grabbed the first pair I saw. Mark looked at them. "That won't do." He walked up next to me, dug around in the drawer, and brought out what he was looking for. In his hands was a lacy red panty with string holding it together on each side, I didn't know Stephanie had anything that slutty.

"Wear this tomorrow until we get you a better one." I took it. Was I even going to fit in these. "You did a good job tonight Mr. Smith." I blushed.

"Thank you, Daddy." He gave me his devilish grin.

"Now get out of here, I'm going to bed, and I'm sure your wife is wondering where you are."

bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers
12