Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to grab my clothes and left the room. I first made my way to the bathroom where I had met Mark. I placed the dirty clothes in the laundry basket, burying them under a set of towels. I looked at myself in the floor length mirror the unforgiving fluorescent light showing off my broken-in body. Dried bits of cum clung to my skin in different placed I couldn't have seen in the dim room. I was still in my underwear. I took them off and slipped on the panties. They were digging into my skin and holding my prick tightly. The material was cheap. Stephanie really needed better taste, we gave her plenty of pocket money, why couldn't she buy something nicer. I would buy something more suitable for Mark to see me in. I put my underwear on above them. Before leaving I cleaned my body with a damp towel, it wasn't time for Sarah to see me like this.

I made my way back to the hallway. I walked to the guest room. Stephanie was still passed out. I put my hand on her forehead, she would have a big hangover tomorrow. She wouldn't have heard a thing.

'Sorry for fucking your boyfriend.' I said in my head, I didn't mean it.

I closed the door behind me as I made my way to my wife. As I walked, I felt the panties ride up my sore hole. Opening the door to our bedroom, Sarah had put on wave noises to sleep. I fumbled around for some pajama bottoms and a T-shirt.

"Babe is that you." Sarah's voice was half asleep.

"Yeah. Just getting some PJs" I made my way next to her, hoping the two layers above the panties would protect them from her touch.

"Did you make a loud noise earlier?" She was still on the verge on falling back into dreams.

"Just stubbed my toe."

"Aw..."

"Goodnight my love."

"Goo- nigh-" Her voice trailed off as I heard the sound of her sleep return.

What would tomorrow bring?

12