Step Mom / Step Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Step Mom sets up a convesrsion for her gay step daughter.
1.9k words
3.9
43.5k
29
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers

Janet opened the front door and stepped inside. Ahh, it was good to be home, work had been hellacious, and she just wanted to relax. She went into the kitchen and thought about dinner. Fuck it, she thought, I've done enough work for today. Maybe a pizza or some take-out Chinese, or, maybe she'd get her step-daughter Luanne to make dinner. The girl was 19, still living at home, she was the apple of her Daddy's eye. Luanne was happy to make dinner when her Daddy was home, but with her Daddy away for a few days on a business trip, Luanne was a little bit lazy when it came to doing something around the house when it was just the two of them. Janet hoped that Luanne would move out soon, the girl was 19, and with Janet having just turned 40, it was time for her to get out on her own. She didn't want a stepdaughter hanging around all the time.

She had heard some moving around upstairs, she figured that Luanne was home. She went upstairs, heard some giggles, as she got closer to the door of her stepdaughter's room, she heard Luanne's voice purr, "You like it like this?" then her giggle, followed by a moan.

That bitch, she's fucking some guy in her bedroom. Jeez, they didn't ask for much, just no fucking a guy under their roof.

The door was ajar, and she peeked in and saw her step-daughter in a hot 69 with her lover. Janet was going to watch, she couldn't deny it was an arousing sight. Get warmed up for a stroke session, before she'd go in and bust it up. Luanne's Dad had said that Luanne was not to have sex in the house. As her eyes took in the sight, she gaped in astonishment. Her lover who was busily lapping at Luanne's pussy was her best friend Paula. She could hear the sucking and slurping noises as both girls gave eager oral loving to each other, muffled moans and grunts filling the room. Janet felt the anger rising up, she hated the idea of her stepdaughter engaging in such perversion. She had to put a stop to that right now.

She stepped inside and loudly proclaimed, "What in the hell is going on here?"

She saw them tumble apart, both faces turning towards her with a shocked look. She could see the juices against both of their faces. Paula's face turned towards her with a shocked look. Luanne's face popped up, she could see the juices of Paula's sex against her face.

"Paula, get your clothes on, and get out of here."

Paula quickly did so, and Luanne stayed quiet, trying not to anger her step-mom any more. If she told Daddy what she was doing, oh man, she'd be in a shitload of trouble.

Janet lowered her voice to a more normal level, and growled, "I'm going out for dinner. We'll discuss this in more detail later. Don't ever engage in such a perverted act in this house, ever again."

Janet made a quick call, grabbed up her keys, and left the house.

*****

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard, damn it feels so good!"

Janet was writhing wildly beneath the body above her, her lover Colt was riding her hard, plunging into the tightness of her buttery slick depths over and over. She could feel the lips of her pussy stretched wide around Colt's 9 inches of solid cock, as her 25-year-old muscular lover drove between the spread of her thighs, stuffing her to the brim, her legs wrapped around his waist, eager for every inch.

Janet's husband was away on business a lot, she may have been 40, but her sex drive had just gone up every year, masturbation did almost nothing to calm the voracious appetite for hot fucking, the need to feel a real, live hard cock pounding her, and the hot wet sperm-filled satisfaction as Colt would lose his load between the spread of her sizzling fuck-hole. Janet rationalized it with the notion that she was not in love with her lover, they just got together for hot, sex-filled romps while hubby was away on business.

She could feel his cum swollen balls smacking against her ass on every plunge, being stuffed to the max was making her lust burn hotter and hotter, Janet's moans and growls of pleasure were mixing with Colt's lust grunts, he'd started to fuck her faster, his 9 inches powering into her.

"Oh yeah lover man, keep fucking me hard, make me cum all over that big hard cock!"

She could see the look of lust on his face. Oh god, that felt so good, so...Mmmmm, she felt the tingling fluttering deep down, moving up quickly, concentrating in her tunnel, tightening up, and gripping Colt's cock eagerly, then the full force bursting forth as her legs started to spasm, tightening around Colt's waist, the tremors of orgasm racing through her, making her body shake and shudder.

She was letting out squeals of pleasure as her orgasm took her, she was writhing wildly under Colt's body, pinned to the bed by his 9-inch steel pole ramming her, as Colt grunted, "I'm cumming baby, oh fuck Yeah!"

The wild spasms of her tight cunt took him over as his cock burst, she could feel the pulsing surge flooding her with his rich spray of cum, the warmth pouring deep inside her, flooding her womb, oh yeah, she felt her pussy tighten up again, as another orgasm tumbled in right after the first. She let out a shriek of pleasure as her eager pussy milked at him, draining Colt's swollen cock for every drop.

They tumbled down in a heap, his cock still stuffed deep. She only rested for a few moments, before she squirmed out from under him. He flopped over on his back, and she quickly sucked in his cock, relishing the taste of their juices smeared along his cock. Once she had licked him clean, she settled into a serious cocksucking rhythm, his cock responded accordingly, and he was quickly back up to a hard, ready 9 inches.

When Janet was 18, she had been accosted by the boys in the senior class. She was being held in a farmhouse that one of the boy's aunt and uncle owned, they were away for the weekend. They had given her a choice, either a grand gang bang where every cock would take her virgin pussy, or, she could suck them all off. She had taken the suck off, they stripped her naked, and all 15 of the boys in on this scene stripped, and on her knees, she sucked in the first cock she had ever sucked. She was a little clumsy at first, being her first time, but it only took a couple of suck-offs before she got into a rhythm.

Though she was being taken without her express consent, she felt the lust start to prickle at her tight walls. There was something that aroused her at being forced, made to kneel nakedly, submissively sucking on hard cocks. It excited her to the point where she started making soft cries and moans of pleasure around the cocks as she sucked them. The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth had become more and more arousing. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her growing cock sucking ability to the dicks when they were sucked in. She was so overcome with lust that she started to play with her tight little pussy as she sucked them. This delighted the guys as her mouth tightened down, with them being typical teens, they emptied their balls into her mouth in pretty short order, she sucked down every drop, relishing the taste.

The way she had learned how to suck cock was applied to Colt's stiff member, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of his Janet's wet, sucking lips. She was the hottest 40 year old he'd ever met, tight as a 20-year-old, giving him the best blowjobs, with a sex drive that never quit. Colt felt Janet's hands wrap around his balls, giving them gentle squeezes, eager for the rush of hot cum. Colt obliged, and his cock went off, exploding between the tight grip of her crimson lips.

Janet felt the warm seed spew all over her tongue, damn that tasted delicious, and she sucked hard, wanting every drop in her mouth, before she lifted her head up, and let him see her throat muscles working as she swallowed his rich cream. She then went back down, licking at his cock head, taking just head inside, and nursing at his prick, wanting every last dribble.

She didn't lift away until his cock was sucked completely dry. Janet felt a rush of pleasure, a sense of triumph, it was her hot mouth sliding wetly over Colt's throbbing cock, the tight slick grip of her lips that had milked the hot cream right out of his cock.

She lay back, drifting on the soft clouds of afterglow, and thought about her step-daughter. How could she enjoy having sex with another woman? No cock, no explosion of hot jism to splatter her pussy, it was so strange. Maybe she'd change her ways if she experienced what it was like. That brought an idea to her head. She smiled as she thought it out, all she needed was to be fucked by a man, to be on her knees and suck his cock. Her smile became a grin. She opened her eyes to see Colt looking at her.

"Hey, baby, what's the big smile about?"

"Colt, my step-daughter is a lesbian, I caught her in a 69 on her girlfriend."

"Oh damn, you must have hated that!"

"Damn straight I did. If she could only take a man's cock, a real cock, perhaps she could be converted. How would you like to try converting my stepdaughter? And no, she's not a dog, she's 19, with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, about 5'7", 120 pounds, large orange-sized tits, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush. Think you'd like a go at converting her?"

"Oh yeah, sounds hot. My 9 inches will do the best to tame her of her wild ways."

"Ok, great. Be at our house at 8 PM tomorrow, I'll make sure she's there, and we can try converting her."

*****

When Janet got home, she found Luanne in the living room.

When Luanne came to meet her, Janet said, "Luanne, I want to have a discussion with you, but not right now. We will get into this tomorrow night at 8. You will be here, or your Daddy will have to hear about what I found you doing."

Luanne paled, getting on the wrong side of Daddy would be awful. She nodded and mumbled, "I'll be here."

Janet smiled and said, "Good, that's settled. I'm heading off to bed goodnight Luanne."

As Janet climbed the stairs, she grinned. She could think of nothing that would give her more satisfaction than to see Luanne on her knees, sucking Colt's big dick, than to see Luanne's sexy curved body under Colt, impaled with that majestic cock of his. His 9 inches would really stretch her open. Tomorrow night was going to be quite the time.

groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers