Step Mommy Seduction - Lana

Story Info
Brandi moves in with new boyfriend and his daughter.
9k words
4.72
44.5k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2022
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,392 Followers

Step Mommy Seduction - Lana

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

There is cheating and offensive words used in this story so be warned.

The Beginning

Brandi's sitting in her car, on her way with all of her belongings to Trevor's house.

After her divorce with her ex, Brandi never thought she would find a man that she would want to live with again, but here she is, driving to her new house. Although neither of them had any thoughts of marriage, Brandi can see herself spending the rest of her life with Trevor.

The only problem, Trevor's 18-year-old daughter, Lana. She's the biggest pain in Brandi's arse. Even when her ex would piss her off it's nothing compared to Lana!

Ever since they first met, Lana has taken a disliking to Brandi. For the first year Brandi would put a lot of effort into building their relationship for Trevor's sake. Yet Lana would always just come back to her with hatred.

Brandi assumes it's because Lana doesn't want her dad to replace her mum, but Brandi doesn't know that for certain.

The nicest way for Brandi to explain Lana is a spoilt little brat.

Trevor is extremely successful and runs his own business and Lana, Lana has been raised having all the money in the world. She owns two horses, a BMW and Trevor buys her anything else that she can ask for.

But Brandi can't complain too much, thanks to Trevor, she has finally been able to quit her job and is going to be happily settling as a house wife of sorts.

Pulling up to Trevor's huge house, Brandi can see the two of them stood at the door. Trevor smiling and waving, while Brandi has her arms crossed and an angry look on her face.

"Hello!" Brandi shouts getting out of the car.

Trevor runs over and gives her a hug.

"How was the drive?" He asks.

"Good, I just need to get everything in the house now." Brandi said back to him planting a kiss on his lips.

Her car isn't too full, Trevor has more expensive versions of everything she owns. So, most of her items are just clothes.

"Lana will help you." Trevor says.

"I will not!" She shouts from the doorway.

"Lana! Help Brandi now!" He shouts back.

Giving a sigh and a shrug, Lana walks over, giving Brandi a dirty look the entire way until she grabs a few clothes and walks them into the house.

It takes just under an hour for all of Brandi's clothes to be hung up in the walk in wardrobe. Sitting on their giant sofa, Brandi and Trevor are watching TV whilst cuddling each other. Lana deciding to stay in her room.

A few hours later, Trevor has gone to bed and Brandi is watching TV by herself. She finds herself a bit of a night owl and likes to stay up late and have even more peace and quiet. Although her normal days now are going to be filled with peace and quiet.

1am, Brandi turns off the TV and heads upstairs to bed. As she walks through the long corridor, she can hear a strange buzzing sound coming from one room. Not really knowing where every room is, she goes to inspect in case there is something that's been left on.

As she approaches, the vibrating gets louder. Then suddenly, she hears the faint sound of a moan. A quiet and female moan.

What's this? She thinks to herself getting closer and closer to the door it's coming from.

As she approaches, she realises that the door is slightly open. With no lights on, she gets closer to the door and peaks inside.

There she is, Lana, lay flat on her bed, completely naked whilst holding a pink vibrator against her clit. Her quiet, high pitched moans is all that Brandi can hear and she finds herself staring at the young girls body.

Her smaller, yet perky tits that Lana is cupping in one hand. Her slim and toned, pale body and her smooth legs.

I remember when I used to look like that. Brandi thinks to herself, but she is unable to take her eyes off of the young girl.

"Mmmmm." Lana moans out, her eyes closed and her back arching as she pushes the vibrator around her pussy.

Realising that she is getting turned on at the sight, Brandi instinctively pushes her hand into her sweatpants and feels that her pussy is getting increasingly wet. Feeling her swollen clit, Brandi starts to slowly move her finger around as she watches this beautiful young girl masturbating.

Lana starts running her hands through her long blonde hair, gripping onto it tightly as her breathing gets heavier and heavier. Clearly close to cumming, Brandi starts to rub her finger against her own clit faster and faster.

"MMMMMMM!!" Lana moans louder than before as she obviously makes herself cum. At the same time Brandi feels her own orgasm shaking her body. Having to bite her lip to stop her from making a sound. Until her legs twitch underneath her and she accidentally hits her knee against the wall.

In shock, Lana sits up and looks at the door. Just in time, Brandi takes a step away and hides out of sight as her body is still recovering from her orgasm.

She can hear the young Lana moving around her room, opening a draw and closing it and then the sound of her getting into bed.

Feeling in the clear, Brandi finds her way to her new bedroom where Trevor is fast asleep. Joining him, she lies down and thinks to herself.

Why did I just do that? I don't like women.... But her body, she's so beautiful, so sexy.

After a few minutes of contemplation, Brandi shrugs it off as a one off and falls asleep.

Brandi wakes up on her own time to see a note next to her on the bed.

"Didn't want to wake you, I've gone to work. Have a good day x."

Clearly from Trevor, Brandi smiles to herself. Not having to wake up to an alarm is a dream.

She stays in bed for another hour, standing up she grabs a black bra but not before looking at herself in the mirror. Although she is nearly 50 years old, Brandi is happy with how her body has held up. Her large tits are still fairly perky, she isn't as slim as she wishes but she's not a big girl. Turning around, she inspects her arse that sits up well.

Grabbing her bra and thong, Brandi puts on a silk robe to cover herself and heads downstairs for breakfast.

Mid way through making a cup of tea, she hears footsteps coming behind on the hard floor.

"Oh, you're here." She hears Lana's soft, yet aggravated voice say from behind.

"Hi, how're you?" Brandi asks back, hoping if she can fake a good mood around this child then Lana might not be so hard on her.

Turning around, Brandi is shocked to see what Lana is wearing. Very, very short pyjamas and a silk pyjama blouse that is a little too unbuttoned. Any other day, Brandi would just think this is a little revealing home wear, but now, after what she saw last night, Brandi is picturing what is underneath.

"Good until I saw you." Lana says whilst walking past and grabbing herself a mug.

This little brat! Brandi thinks to herself. Although she can't take her eyes off of the lower bum cheek of Lana that is sticking out beneath her shorts.

Lana turns around and Brandi tries to quickly divert her gaze, but Lana gives a little chuckle and a smile and proceeds to make herself a coffee. Leaving no hot water for Brandi.

Not saying anything, Brandi watches the young girl walk out of the kitchen and she continues to make herself a tea.

Once done, Brandi walks into the huge living room where Lana is sat on the sofa and Brandi sits on the other chair.

"Are you staying here all day?" Lana asks, not even looking at Brandi.

"Lana," Brandi sighs out, having enough of this childish behaviour, "Why don't you like me?"

"You don't want me to answer that." Lana replies, still not looking at her elder.

"Lana! Look at me, I am with your father now and you will treat me with respect!" Brandi tries to argue.

Then, Lana turns her stare to Brandi, her straight face almost frightening the older woman.

"Okay, I'll tell you why I don't like you." Lana says and then leans forward, "I think you are with Daddy for his money. You get to quit your job and live an easy life with his money. Now you think you can boss me around? Well, you can't."

Brandi is stunned by this, did Lana really see her as a gold digger of sorts?

"I love your father, I'm not just with him for his money." Brandi tries to defend herself.

"Sure." Lana says leaning back and going back to watching the TV.

I can't believe she thinks that, do other people think that of me? Brandi questions.

Later on that day, Brandi has just gotten out of the shower and is getting changed in her room. Once again, staring at herself in the mirror. Looking at her slowly fading abs.

"Not bad."

"What?!" Brandi almost jumps out of her skin as she turns and sees Lana stood in their doorway staring at her naked body.

Running to her bed, Brandi grabs a towel and covers herself.

"What are you doing in here?!" Brandi shouts.

"I was just looking, no wonder Daddy likes you so much. For an older woman you keep your body tight." Lana says with a smile, not moving from the doorway and still wearing her short pyjamas.

"Do not talk about me like that!" Brandi argues back.

"I am jealous of your tits though, they're massive!" Lana says.

"Lana, you shouldn't talk to me like that!" Brandi says back in a quieter tone.

"You should take it as a compliment." Lana huffs and turns around. Before leaving, she looks back and stares into Brandi's eyes, "Not bad at all." She says and walks off.

What just happened?!! Brandi screams in her head.

Sitting down onto the soft mattress, her head is spinning.

Did she just compliment my body? Why was she looking at me naked in the first place! This is crazy!

Getting dressed, Brandi couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Finally leaving her room and going downstairs, Lana is sat in the living room on her phone.

"We need to talk." Brandi says walking in.

"I'm on the phone." Lana rudely replies.

"Well hang up, this is important." Brandi says sternly and sits down on the other chair.

"I'll speak to you later." Lana says down the phone and hangs up, "What?" She asks.

"You can't walk in on me while I'm changing." Brandi says.

"Why not?" Lana asks.

"Because it's spying and it's wrong." Brandi tries to say.

"But you spying on me masturbating is fine?" Lana blurted out.

What did she just say? Brandi thinks to herself, physically leaning back in shock.

"Yeah, I saw you. You stood there for a while watching me." Lana said with a laugh.

"I...I....I...." Brandi tries to speak, but no words can come out.

"Hey, if you get off watching younger women cumming that's fine. I just think my Dad should know you're a lesbian." Lana laughs and stands up.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Brandi argues, although she knows she has no argument for spying on her masturbating.

"You just get turned on watching me cum?" Lana asked, standing over her future step-mum and loving watching her trying to come up with an excuse.

Brandi, as much as she tries, can't think of anything to say.

"That's right." Lana says and walks off.

Oh my god! What if she tells Trevor?! Brandi panics.

She hears Lana's shower turn on and Brandi just sits back in a mess. Panicking over what Lana can say to her father. Although Brandi can just deny all of it.

Staying in the living room, Brandi's head is spinning at what is going to happen and what she is going to do with Lana.

"I'm going out soon." Suddenly she hears Lana voice say from behind.

Spinning her head around, Brandi's mouth is wide open at what she sees. Lana, stood in the doorway, completely naked.

Like last night, Brandi can't take her eyes off of the young girls perky and toned body. Her small but beautiful tits, her pale, soft skin and the hint of being able to see her pussy.

"Cya." Lana says with a laugh and runs upstairs.

Unable to move, Brandi's head is scrambled and worse, she feels turned on!

A few minutes later, she hears Lana walk past and hears the front door to the house open and close.

I can't believe what just happened! What's her game?! Brandi thinks to herself.

For a few minutes, she sits there and tries to watch the TV but her mind is elsewhere. With thoughts of Lana. Not being able to stop herself, she thinks back to last night and the sight of Lana making herself cum.

Before she knows it, her pussy is getting damp between her legs and she finds herself incredibly horny.

"Okay, if I just quickly make myself cum then these feelings will go away." Brandi says to herself.

Going upstairs, Brandi sees that Lana's bedroom door is open and without thinking she peaks her head in.

Her vibrator is in here. She thinks. I wonder how good it is.

Stepping into the young girl's room, Brandi starts to rummage through the girls draws but is unable to find the vibrator. She finds lots of her underwear, small thongs and bras, all of which are just enhancing Brandi's horniness.

Deciding that she won't find any toys, Brandi heads to her own bedroom, takes off her trousers and lies on the bed.

As soon as her fingers touch her clit it sends shivers through her body.

"Mmmm." She moans to herself as her swollen clit feels like fireworks.

Sliding a finger inside of her, Brandi's pussy is soaking wet. At first, she is thinking of Trevor, although that only takes a minute or two to get bored. Thinking back to some of her past experiences when she was younger, Brandi thinks about her first threesome with two black men. Being spit roasted by two big black dicks.

With her imagination going wild, Brandi's breathing is getting heavier and heavier as she grows closer to cumming.

Then, the image of Lana flashes into her head. Lana's beautiful, young body. Thinking of watching her with her legs spread open and her smooth, tight pussy being played with.

"Why don't you come and to the job yourself?" Brandi imagines Lana saying to her.

In her mind, Brandi pictures herself walking over to the young girl who is lying completely naked with her legs spread open.

"Good girl, this is my house and you need to follow my rules." Lana says in Brandi's imagination.

"Yeesss." Brandi moans in real life, two of her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy faster and faster.

Brandi's imagination taking control, she pictures herself between the young girls' legs, her pussy inches from her face. Although she has never been with a woman before, she can only imagine what it's like.

"There you go, lick my pussy you little slut!" Lana says in Brandi's imagination, always being the submissive in the bedroom.

As soon as Brandi pictured licking Lana's tight, young, wet pussy, her own orgasm shocked through her.

"OOoooohhhhh!" She moans loudly as her body shakes and twitches through an amazing orgasm.

After her orgasm died down, Brandi's head was feeling more in control. Although she was still amazed at her new desires. Never before even thinking of being with another woman, yet now finding herself attracted to who might one day be her stepdaughter.

The next day.

Brandi is sat watching TV with Trevor, both sitting next to each other on the sofa when Lana walks in and sits on the other chair.

Looking over, Brandi catches herself staring at the young girls smooth legs.

"How are you darling?" Trevor asks her.

"Good thanks Daddy, what's for tea?" She asks back.

"Chicken and leak pie." He tells her, Brandi still not being able to tear her eyes away from her legs. "Actually, I should go check on that now." Trevor says and stands up from the sofa.

As he walks away, Brandi sees Lana staring at her and catching her gazing.

As soon as Trevor is gone, Lana stands up. About to follow suit and follow Trevor into the kitchen, Brandi is shocked to see Lana suddenly standing over her.

Brandi is wearing a baggy t-shirt and jogging bottoms. Lana's hand quickly and effortlessly pushes beneath the strap of the bottoms and her hand lands directly onto Brandi's pussy.

"Wwwhhat are you doing?" Brandi whispers although her body is frozen still.

"Just seeing how wet you get staring at me." Lana says with an evil grin baring down at Brandi.

Before stopping anything, Brandi feels a soft, thin finger push knuckle deep inside of her pussy and she finds herself being fingered by this young girl.

"Did you find anything when you were snooping around my room? Used thongs? Sex toys?" Lana asks whilst keeping her finger fully inside of Brandi's pussy.

"How dooo you knowwww?" Brandi asked whilst accidentally letting out a moan.

"I have cameras in my room. You wouldn't believe how many times we've been robbed." Lana says with a wicked smile.

Brandi knows this is wrong, she knows she should stop it, but it feels too good. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter every second this continues.

Then, as fast as the finger went in, it left. Lana stood up and if this couldn't get crazier for Brandi, she watched as Lana brough the finger to her mouth and sucked on in. One long, slow, seductive suck.

"Nice." She said with a laugh and then she walked out of the room.

WHAT THE FUCK?! Brandi slammed her head against the pillow. I just let her finger me!!!

Needing a few minutes to compose herself, Brandi eventually picked herself up and headed into the kitchen.

Lana, smiling at her with an evil grin whilst sat at the table. Prying herself from staring at the young girl, she sees Trevor bringing over plates of food.

They all sit and have a fairly pleasant meal, except for Brandi seeing Lana staring at her every now and again and laughing.

After the meal, Brandi finds herself incredibly turned on and whispers in Trevor's ear.

"I need you to fuck me, now."

His eyes shoot wide and he gives a big smile. Nodding to her, they both head upstairs. Luckily, Lana is in her room so they don't need any excuse.

As soon as the door is shut, Brandi drops to her knees and pulls Trevor's pants down. Instantly, wrapping her soft lips around his 5-inch cock she starts to bob up and down on it.

"Oh god, what's brought this on?" Trevor asked in a moan.

If only you knew. Brandi thinks to herself.

She carries on sucking on his hard cock for a few minutes. Years of practice means that Brandi can take a thick cock deep down her throat. Years of being a slut paying off.

After a few minutes, Brandi hops onto the bed and rips off her clothes. Spreading her legs and showing Trevor her soaked, smooth pussy she whispers.

"Come fuck me."

"God I love you." Trevor says walking over to her.

Feeling his cock sliding into her wet pussy, Brandi arches her neck back and lets out a low moan. Loving feeling the cock fucking her. Her pussy clenching around his cock as she digs her nails into his back.

"Oh god, so good." Brandi moans.

Trevor keeps fucking her like this, then, Brandi pictures Lana again.

Not again! She thinks to herself but she can't stop it.

She thinks of Lana fingering her on the sofa. What would've happened if Trevor wasn't there. Feeling Trevor's cock sliding in and out of her, Brandi thinks of being completely naked and letting Lana finger her harder and harder, until she is shaking and getting ready to cum.

"Fuuuuuckk!" Brandi moans loudly as she cums around Trevor's cock.

At the same time she feels him cumming inside of her.

"Jesus, that was amazing." Trevor pants out and lies down besides Brandi.

"Yeah, it was." She pants back, giving him a kiss.

Lying down and closing her eyes, Brandi can't understand what's going on in her head.

Am I attracted to Lana? Or is she just playing with me?

The next morning, Trevor has gone to work and Brandi was lay in bed. She assumed that Lana was still in, however she hasn't seen her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,392 Followers