Step Mommy Seduction - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers

With everything going on, Brandi decided to do what she argued was "research".

Opening up her phone, she went onto her usual porn website and instead of going to interracial like she normally does, she clicked on the lesbian category.

The first video she watched was a massage scene, one "straight" women getting a very sensual massage that led to her being fingered on the table and then eventually eating out the masseuse.

After that she went onto another video of a gym instructor that seduced her client, leading to them 69'ing in the showers afterwards.

The more videos that Brandi watched, the more turned on she got. Lana has apparently opened up her sexuality to the point that Brandi is getting wetter and wetter by watching women play with each other.

Then, a video on the suggested titled "Step Mommy" grabbed her attention.

Instantly, Brandi though of Lana.

Clicking on the video, it was 20 minutes long and was an 18 year old girl seducing and then dominating her step mum.

Brandi can't hold it in any longer. She brought one hand beneath the sheets and started to rub her throbbing clit.

Watching this young girl pulling on her step mums' hair as she licked her pussy was sending Brandi wild. Closing her eyes, she pictures Lana doing that to her.

Brandi was at least in the right frame of mind to not have the sound on, but she was dying to hear the moans of both women. So, she ever so slightly tries to turn it up. Each volume up, she still can't hear anything.

Their mouths are moving and they are clearly moaning, but Brandi is now at half volume but she still can't hear anything.

Then, she hears a bang coming from downstairs.

Fuck, stop this Brandi! She says to herself. She turns off the video and puts on her robe before going downstairs.

As Brandi walks down the stairs, she can hear movement coming from the kitchen. Assuming it is Lana, she feels butterflies in her stomach, as though she's nervous to even see her.

Her body on edge, she stands just out of the kitchen wondering what to do.

"Why don't you come in here." She hears Lana's voice call, it wasn't as much a question as it was an order. And Brandi felt compelled to do it.

Slowly and nervously, she enters the kitchen and sees Lana stood on the other side of the island. Dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Is something wrong?" Lana asks with a grin plastered on her face and pulling up a mug to her lips.

"N-nothing." Brandi stutters back to her.

Oh god, what do I do?!

"Are you sure? You seem a little flustered?" Lana asks before pausing, "It's as if you have been upstairs playing with yourself whilst watching lesbian porn?"

"What?!" Brandi shouts back and her jaw hangs open in shock. How on earth does she know!?

"You aren't great with technology, are you?" Lana says with another chuckle, then, pointing at a speaker she says, "Your phone is connected to this speaker by Bluetooth."

"Oh no." Brandi says out loud, slowly working out what has just happened.

"It was quite funny really." Lana says, slowly walking towards her elder, "I could tell you kept turning it up to hear, but all that did was make it louder and clearer what it was you were watching."

"Lana, I... I can explain." Brandi tried to argue, yet she had no argument in her head.

"My favourite part was when a younger girl's voice moaned, "Oooh Mommy."" Lana said with a loud laugh, growing closer and closer to Brandi. "So, you're watching lesbian porn about a mother and daughter? Sounds like you know what you want." She says, now only a few feet away.

"Lana, I don't like what you're implying." Brandi says, trying to sound firm but keeping her eyes fixed to the ground.

Then, feeling Lana's hand on her arm, Brandi almost jumped out of her skin.

"Why don't we stop this little game," Lana says, bringing her hand to Brandi's chin and making her look into the young girls eyes, "And admit that you want to be my dirty little mommy slut. Well, Step-Mommy slut."

Oh my god! What do I do? This is so wrong.

Pushing the young girl's hand away, Brandi managed to weakly say.

"That's enough Lana. I do not want that and you won't speak to me like this any longer."

"That's interesting," Lana whispered, and Brandi watched as the young girls hands moved to the rope that ties her robe together. She watches the young girl playing with it, slowly untying it. "I think you do want it.... In fact, I think whenever my Daddy isn't here, you want to be my dirty little lesbian play toy."

"Lana..." Brandi goes to protest.

"Shhhh." Lana whispers to interrupt her.

Frozen in her place, Brandi is helpless to simply watch as her future stepdaughter now fully unties her robe. Her soft, small hands move to the inside and she effortlessly starts to push the robe to the side, exposing just a little of Brandi's bare skin.

"I mean, you must be great in bed if my Daddy has fallen for you so quickly. Why shouldn't I get a go as well?" Lana whispers.

Lifting up her gaze, Brandi meets Lana's green eyes, her soft lips smiling back at her as she feels soft fingertips running against her own skin. Her robe still covering most of her, but just the feel of the young girl's hands is driving Brandi crazy.

In a smooth and quick motion, Lana pushes the robe back and it falls over Brandi's shoulders. Only being held up by her arms, yet now her body was fully on show. Wearing just a blue bra and thong, Brandi remains still as Lana's fingertips continue to explore her body.

"You do have a great body, for an older woman." Lana whispers, "Do you like my body? Did you like what you saw when you were watching me?"

Oh god, please help me.

"Y-yes." Brandi stuttered back, staring at the young girls' eyes as goosebumps appeared all over her body.

"What did you like? Was it my tits? Or my pussy?" Lana asks, moving her gaze to her father's girlfriend's body.

"I... I like it all." Brandi whispered, knowing that she is losing control of herself.

Lana smoothly moved her head forward, her soft, delicious lips ever so slightly brushing against Brandi's ear as she whispers in the most seductive of tones.

"Did you wish that was you between my legs? Instead of my toy?"

"I...I....I..." Brandi whispered back, not being able to speak.

Closing her eyes and feeling Lana's warm breath on her ear makes her legs feel like jelly. She can already tell that her pussy is absolutely soaked. Lana moves her hands back to Brandi's robe and slightly pushes it down, not fighting it, Brandi allows the robe to drop to the floor. Leaving her completely exposed apart from her little underwear.

Staying so close to Brandi's body, Lana's hands explore her elders back and find their way to her bra strap.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" She whispers into Brandi's ear, her tongue slightly leaving her mouth and licking her ear lobe.

"Nooo." Brandi gasped out.

Her bra strap unhooked. Pulling her head back, Lana's face was filled with joy as she kept a hold of the bra and pulled it back and off from Brandi's body.

Brandi's body, no longer fighting any of Lana's advancements allows the young girl to remove her bra, now standing with her larger tits on show.

With a slow movement, Lana brings her hand and cups Brandi's right tit. Slowly playing with it, she flicks her thumb over the large nipple over and over.

"Ooohh." Brandi accidentally moans, her legs feeling weak beneath her.

"Do you like that?" Lana whispers.

"Yyes." Brandi whispers back.

Lana continues to play with Brandi's nipple in her hand, knowing that she will soon be too far gone to turn back.

"What about this?" Lana says.

Brandi's eyes are wide open in shock as the young girl's head moves forward, her soft, plump lips land around her nipple. Her wet, tongue comes out and flicks it, running around in small circles.

Brandi can't stop herself from letting out soft moans, her nipples have always been her weak point. As she looks down at Lana's soft blonde hair, feeling her tongue playing with her nipple her legs begin to squirm.

Lana sucks on her nipple and nibbles down on it with her teeth.

"Oooohh." Brandi moans louder.

"Lana, this is wrong." Brandi pants out weakly.

"Yet, here we are." Lana says, giving one last lick before pulling her mouth away. Keeping her hand on Brandi's tit, Brandi feels like she has been stood her forever. "Why are you fighting it?" Lana asks.

Her hand pulls away from Brandi's tit. Just when she thought it might be over, Lana's hand returns softly to her thigh. Instinctively, she slightly opens it and allows the young girls hand to run between them, ever so slowly getting closer and closer to her thong covered pussy.

Finally reaching it, Lana gives her pussy a slow rub from outside of the thong and whispers.

"Why are you so wet?"

"I.... don't know." Brandi tries to think of an answer but her mind is somewhere else.

"Is it because you are turned on at the thought of being my Mommy slut?" Lana asks, pushing the thong to one side she easily slides one finger knuckle deep inside of the older woman's drenched pussy.

"Oooohhh." Brandi moans, biting down on her lip.

"Is it because you want to be between my legs? Licking my young, tight pussy. Making me cum over and over." Lana whispers, arching her finger inside of Brandi's pussy, rubbing against her G-spot.

"Ooooh god." Brandi moans louder, closing her eyes and allowing herself to be fingered right here in the kitchen.

"Because you want to be my lesbian slut and service me whenever I want?" Lana whispers.

Brandi's head is a mess, the pure pleasure coming from Lana's finger just increases when she easily pushes a second finger inside and perfectly hits her G-spot.

"Yyyyeesss." Brandi moans out in pure ecstasy.

"Yes what?" Lana says with a smile, knowing she has broken this older woman.

"Yes, I want it." Brandi says firmly, opening her eyes and staring at the 18 year olds beautiful face.

"Yes, you want to be my lesbian slut?" Lana says back to her, increasing the pace of her fingering.

"Yes!" Brandi moans as over and over her G-spot gets hit by these amazing fingers.

"Good," Lana says firmly and pulls her fingers out of her pussy, "Take me to your room."

Brandi knows she should stop this, deep down she knows this is wrong and that this can only end badly. But right now, she isn't thinking with reason.

"Okay." She whispers.

Lana grabs onto Brandi's hand and allows the older woman to lead her to the room she shares with her father.

The entire walk up the stairs she's staring at Brandi's firm arse that looks perfect in the thong.

Finally in the room, Brandi shuts the door and sees Lana sitting on the bed.

"Take off your thong." Lana tells her.

Not speaking, Brandi bends over and pushes her thong off. Now standing completely naked, by choice, in front of her boyfriends' daughter.

"Come sit next to me." Lana orders.

Again, silently, Brandi walks over to the bed. Not taking her eyes off of the beautiful young girl that she knows she's about to have sex with.

Sitting down, the two women stare at each other. For a moment, Brandi thinks of what is about to happen and her body almost shakes with excitement.

Lana's hand appears on Brandi's thigh and once again instinctively she opens them. Looking down at the older woman with her legs spread, Lana's fingertip moves to Brandi's swollen clit.

"Oh god..." Brandi whispers. Looking Lana dead in the eyes as the young girl slowly massages her clit, sending so much pleasure throughout her body.

As her breathing gets heavier and heavier, Brandi's legs begin to twitch from every flick of Lana's finger.

"Do you like that?" Lana whispers, leaning in closer and closer to Brandi, never breaking eye contact.

"So much." Brandi moans back in a whisper.

She looks down and sees Lana's hand slowly moving around her pussy, her drenched, aching pussy. Looking back up, Lana's face is only inches away from her own. She stares at her beautiful eyes, then at her soft, plump lips.

"Do you want me?" Lana whispers.

"Oh god..." Brandi moans back, "Yes."

Being just inches away, Brandi can't hold it in any longer. She slowly moves her head forward and her own lips meet with Lana's. Pressing them softly against hers, kissing a woman young enough to be her own daughter, but she loves it.

The two close their eyes and Lana kisses back, pressing her soft lips against her latest conquer. Moving her fingers faster around Brandi's clit, Lana softly pushes her tongue into Brandi's mouth. Happy to accept it, Brandi runs her own tongue against the young girls. Making out with her on the bed as her legs twitch.

The sound of their slow kissing fills the room, over and over their tongues run against each other as their lips press.

Brandi's beathing grows heavier into Lana's mouth and knows that her orgasm isn't far behind.

Not being able to control herself anymore, Brandi finally brings her hands up and cup the young girls face. Pulling her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"Oh god." Brandi moans between kissing.

Her hands come down and roam over Lana's body, cupping her tits from outside her clothes. Landing her hand on Lana's thigh she grips it tightly as her orgasm is growing and growing.

Then, Lana pulls her hand away.

Stopping the kiss, Brandi stares at her in confusion. Why has she stopped? But before she can ask, Lana brings her finger to Brandi's mouth and pushes it in. Tasting her own pussy on the finger, Brandi wraps her lips around it and begins to suck as though it was a cock. Whilst staring into the young girls' eyes.

Standing up and pulling her finger from Brandi's mouth, Lana grabs her t-shirt and pulls it off over her head. Brandi just stares in amazement, when Lana's bra drops to the ground she has to fight with herself to stop from grabbing her.

Still without speaking, Lana unbuttons her jeans and seductively pulls them down. She does the same with her own black thong until the two women are naked.

"Do you like?" Lana asks.

Staring at this 18 year olds perfect, toned body. Brandi looks up at her and whispers.

"So, so much."

"Good." Lana whispers back and quickly moves forward and slides two fingers knuckle deep into Brandi's drenched pussy. Instant pleasure hitting her.

"Oh god, Lana." Brandi moans.

Lana's other hand grabs Brandi's head and holds it just inches away from hers and the two women stare into each other's eyes.

"Finger me." Lana orders.

Not having to be told twice, Brandi's hand goes to the young girls smooth pussy which is just as wet as her own. With ease, she pushes her index finger all the way inside and start to rub it against Lana's G-spot.

"Ohhh yes!" Lana moans loudly. She looks down at herself fingering Brandi whilst Brandi fingers her. Looking back up the two moan in unison. Then Brandi slips a second finger deep into Lana's wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lana moans out, pushing in to kiss Brandi hard as the two women finger each other.

This continues for a few minutes, each of their moans growing louder and louder.

"Please, lick my pussy." Brandi pleads, so close to cumming but wanting to feel her soft lips on her clit.

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here." Lana says with a smile, "Lie down. She orders.

Brandi, loving being told what to do in the bedroom instantly lies back down and the two women stop fingering each other.

Lying down flat, Brandi watches as Lana straddles her body. Her pussy growing closer and closer to her face until she is sat directly above her.

Staring at this beautiful, tight, young pussy Brandi can't believe she's never had sex with a woman before.

"Do you want to lick my cunt?" The young girl asks.

"Y-yes Lana." Brandi replies.

"No, you will address me properly now that you are my lesbian toy." Lana tells her with a firm tone, bringing on her dominant side that she loves.

Thinking for a minute, Brandi thinks back to stories she has read or porn she has watched and finally utters the words.

"Yes... Mistress."

"Good girl." Lana whispers and slowly lowers herself onto Brandi's face.

The first contact, the first smell, the first taste, Brandi knows she is hooked. Her tongue leaving her mouth and pushing inside of Lana and tasting her sweet nectar, Brandi is amazed at how delicious it is. With her eyes closed she explore this young girls pussy, running her tongue up and down her soft lips. In and out of her hole before finally reaching her throbbing clit.

"Mmmmm yes!" Lana moans when Brandi's tongue first flicks her clit.

Brandi opens her eyes and sees Lana smiling back down at her.

"How does my cunt taste my slut?" Lana moans.

My slut? Oh god how that name has turned me on so much in the past, but today it's like that times by 100!

"Fucking amazing!" Brandi moaned back before getting her tongue back onto the young girls clit.

"Oohh yeah, keep licking me," Lana moaned, "I can't believe you've never done this before!"

"Neither can I!" Brandi moaned between licks.

"Well it will be a regular for you now!" Lana moaned, grabbing onto Brandi's hair and roughly pulling her deeper into her pussy.

Then, Lana stood up and span herself around. Brandi was disappointed for the few seconds she wasn't tasting her ripe pussy, but when it reappeared back onto her face she was back to being in heaven. Now staring at Lana's tight little arsehole and curved arse cheek as she licked.

"Mmm yes, that's it Mommy." Lana moaned as she slowly started to grind her pussy back and forth on Brandi's eager tongue.

Leaning forward, Lana shoved two fingers deep into Brandi's pussy and wasted no time fingering the life out of her.

"Do you like that my Mommy slut?" Lana moaned.

"Oh fuck! Yes Mistress!" Brandi moaned back, unable to stop herself.

Brandi's legs were spread wide, accepting the finger fucking in her pussy as the sound of her juices filled the room.

"Fuck yes, lick my fucking cunt you older slut!!" Lana moaned, rocking her pussy back and forth and covering Brandi's face in her pussy juice.

"Mmmmmm!" Brandi moaned as Lana fucked her pussy faster and faster.

"You want me to cum over your face my lesbian pet?" Lana moaned, sitting her face down so Brandi can't even reply.

Although Brandi wants to beg for Lana to cum all over her, her mouth is completely covered by Lana's pussy. Sticking out her tongue she lets the young girl just ride her, using her as her personal sex toy. Then a wicked idea came into Brandi's mind.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close slut. So... fucking.... Close!!" Lana panted out but never stopping her fingering of Brandi's pussy.

Brandi's hands were gripping Lana's firm arse cheeks, knowing that Lana was so close to cumming Brandi moved her finger to cover it with Lana's pussy juices and in one quick motion slides it knuckle deep into Lana's tight arsehole.

"Fuuuckk Mommy you dirty fucking whooooreeee!!!" Lana screams out in pure pleasure, "Finger my fucking arsehole!! FUUUUCCKK!!!" Lana screamed and arched her back us as her pussy flooded over Brandi's face. An earth shattering orgasm wrecked her body over and over and over.

As her body carries on shaking as her orgasm slowly dies down, Brandi, still hooked on her delicious pussy carries on licking her, lapping up every drop of cum as she can as she still fingers the young girls arsehole.

"Fuck, stop." Lana pants out, feeling too sensitive after cumming.

Climbing off the older woman, she sits to the side and just stares at the beautiful older woman that she has successfully seduced. Grabbing her tits with one hand and the other she starts to slide her fingers around Brandi's lips. The fingers that were just in her pussy.

"Mmmm." Brandi moans as she happily takes them into her mouth.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers