Step Mommy Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, having proved his point pulled Stephanie of his rock-hard cock and threw her across the bed. She lay there face up panting as David climbed over her and slammed his manhood back where it belonged, deep inside his submissive slut. He growled and stared into her eyes as he fucked her imprinting his ownership with each thrust.

"Mine... mine... mine." He chanted as he buried himself in her swollen, wet, warmth.

Stephanie reached up to pet the side of his face. "Yours." She whispered and David rocketed over the edge into his own release.

They fell into a domestic life. Bill moved his belongings to the smallest bedroom, David moved into the Master. There was a large dog bed at the end of the master bed. Stephanie and David used Bill's seed money to open an erotic toy shop, while Bill continued to work to pay the bills. Eventually David did impregnate Stephanie, and he was listed as the father on the birth certificate, even though Stephanie was still technically married to his father. They lived a life of Kinky bliss.

The End

12