Step Mother

Story Info
His Step Mother pays an unexpected visit.
2.7k words
4.42
21.6k
42
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
139 Followers

My wife Jessie was away on business, a trip to London for a few days to negotiate the terms of a contract her company would be undertaking. We texted as she sat on the train, we face timed as she walked through Euston, we face timed again as she sat in the cab to her hotel, and then later, once she was settled in her room, she face timed me again.

"I hate being away from you sweetheart," she said, her face close to the screen.

"Oh God baby, I hate it too." It is true, I do.

"Let me show you the room." She turned the camera around and then slowly swivelled. There was a large bed, beyond was a sitting area with a settee and beyond that a work desk, and then the large window, the drapes were undrawn, I could see the lights of London beyond. She walked through the room and showed me the bathroom. It had a large rainforest shower and two sinks. In the mirror I caught a reflection of her, she was naked as she spoke to me.

"Oh baby, I miss you so much, I miss your scent, I miss your touch, I miss the taste of you."

"Sweetheart," she said, "I miss you too, I want your tongue between my legs, nibbling licking, tonguing me into submission."

"Baby, I want to taste you, to savour the flavour of your honey pot, I want you to lay quivering as I have your clitoris in my mouth and my fingers inside your fanny and your arse. I want your climax to crush my fingers as your fanny and arse clench and you drown my face with your juices."

We carried on like that for a few moments and eventually we kissed our farewells with promises to speak in the morning. I turned and found myself staring at Sarah my step mother. I had forgotten that she had come over. She had been out of the room when Jessie called and I had been facing the garden and hadn't heard her behind me. She would have heard everything. Oh well.

"Oh, Sarah." I said, "I thought that you were in the other room."

Sarah laughed, "Don't be silly, you two are married, I only wish your father spoke to me like that sometimes."

What could I say? I didn't really want to think of my dad and stepmother having sex, I just shrugged.

The door knocked and I looked at it surprised.

"That's the takeaway," Sarah said, "I ordered us something and when I came in to tell you, you were already deep into the call with Jessie."

"Oh, okay, thanks."

I went to the door, paid and tipped the driver and took the bag into the house. I put it on the kitchen table and opened it. Chinese. "Anything in particular?" I asked.

"Oh God no, just stick something of everything in bowls, we can sit on the settee and eat, yes?"

"Yes, of course," I answered.

"And bring me a fork, I can't be doing with chop sticks"

I dished out the Chinese into the bowls. It was chop suey, chicken sweet and sour, egg fried rice and a large spring roll. I grabbed some paper towels and forks and took them through to the lounge.

"Do you have any wine?" Sarah asked.

"Yes of course, I would have offered but I thought you were driving."

"Well I am, but I can sleep on your settee and go home in the morning. The weather out there is horrible, I would rather drive home in daylight."

"Okay, but we do have a guest bed made up, as you know you can have that. Côtes de Rhone okay?" I asked. I didn't want to waste a good wine when we were having Chinese which would corrupt our palates.

"Perfect."

I went a grabbed a bottle and unscrewed the top. No corkscrew needed for the cheaper wine. I went back with two glasses and the wine. After pouring two rather large glasses of wine I handed one to Sarah and put the other on the side table, leant forward and grabbed my bowl of Chinese and sat down next to Sarah.

Inevitably we were a little crushed together, Jessie and mine's sofa is not the largest, but we managed without clashing elbows. Jessie and I liked the sofa as it pretty much ensured a cuddle every time we sat down.

The Chinese was good and we had probably eaten about half before any conversation started. "It was so sweet hearing you and Jessie on the phone."

"Oh, okay Sarah, thanks I think. I had not realised that you were there listening."

"Be honest, you had forgotten I was even here."

"God no Sarah, I could never do that." Well, of course, I had forgotten she was here. In fact I wasn't entirely sure I knew why she had come over. "Just popping to say hello' she had said.

"Yeah, sure, no one is ever interested in their step mum."

Sarah is about twelve years older than me and still looks like she is in her mid-twenties. She dresses immaculately and keeps herself trim. She knows dad cheated on my mum with her, and she has told me in the past, that she has no intention of letting him play away from her in the same way.

"Don't be bloody silly. If you weren't my mum etcetera"

"If I weren't your mum you'd what?"

"Look at you differently as the gorgeous beautiful woman you are rather than my mum."

"Well, I am not your mum, I am your step mum," she said draining her wine glass, "and that makes a difference."

I filled her glass which drained the bottle, "wait one'" I said as I went and retrieved and opened another bottle.

"What difference? I have always treated you as my mum, I have never treated you badly have I?"

"No, but you have never treated me as a woman, you know, as you do Jessie."

I was quiet, the wine was having an effect on my brain and I couldn't be sure if she was teasing me or coming on to me.

"Well, no, but, you are my mum, it wouldn't be right for me to think of you as a sexual person. It wouldn't be right for me to say the things to you that you heard me say to Jessie."

'I have read that boys often fantasise about their mum, yet you never looked at me like that."

"I didn't say that I didn't, I just said that it would wrong of me to think of you that way, and just because you never saw me looking like that, didn't mean I didn't."

Sarah drained her wine, I topped her up and left my bowl on the table, I had taken enough Chinese for now. We were now on about a bottle of wine each, and as I supped my wine I looked at her properly. Her blouse was white, almost sheer, and I could see the outline of her underwear. She had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse, presumably when I went to get the next bottle of wine. Her skirt was a pale blue, with one large pleat down the front and it finished above the knee, her legs were covered in either tights or stockings, I couldn't tell. She looked what she was, a beautiful and sexy woman.

"So," she said, prodding me in the ribs, "you did look at me like that?"

"Of course I did, I am not stupid, I am not a monk."

"And what did you think?"

"What do you mean, 'what did I think?'

"Well, when you looked at me like that, what thoughts went through your head? What did you imagine? What did you want to do?"

"What do you think? I am a normal fully functioning straight man, what did you think I thought?"

"I imagine you thought of me as a woman, that you imagined me naked."

"Well, there you are then."

"And now? Tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your wife is in another city, half the country away. The front door is locked, we have drunk a lot of wine, our inhibitions are as low as they could be, what are you thinking?"

"Really? You want to know?"

"Yes."

I leant towards her and kissed her, my tongue running around her lips before pressing inside, my hand pressing her breast, squeezing her nipple, and then I pulled back.

"Oh" she said as I pulled away.

"Well you asked."

"You said I was your mum, boys don't usually kiss their mum like that."

I leant in again and kissed her, this time by hand undoing the remaining buttons on her blouse. I moved down, my mouth roaming her exposed decolletage, her cups low, her nipples at the edge and, using my teeth to move the fabric, I eased a nipple from the cup and sucked, lightly chewing her nipple as my other hand ventured up her leg.

She was wearing stockings, hold ups, and as my hand reached their seam and touched bare leg, she shuddered and pressed her hand on my chest.

"It's a bit cramped here," she said.

I stood up and reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet. I embraced her, my mouth on hers, our tongues dancing as my hand roamed her buttocks, pressing her skirt into her buttocks. I stood back, and holding her hand, I led her towards the stairs.

We went up to the spare room, at the back of the house, not overlooked, a room where no one would be able to see illicit shadows on the window. I left the bedroom door open, there was no one in the house, there was no need to shut the door.

I turned Sarah to me and pulled her blouse from her. Her bra was skimpy and white, little more than a covering. I undid the button and then the zip and eased the waist band of her skirt open and watched it fall into a puddle at her feet. Her panties matched her bra and as she stood before me in the low light from the landing, I just uttered "wow Sarah."

I stepped back and pulled my T shirt over my head. I undid my belt and fly and stepped out of my trousers, my erection straining my underpants.

Sarah said nothing, she looked at my crotch and then directly in my eyes as she put her arms behind her and undid her bra, leant forward, and allowed it to fall. As I took in the beauty of her breasts, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She stepped back and sat on the bed, pulled herself into the centre and lay back, her legs apart, her sex glistening.

I pulled my pants down and knelt on the bed, by her feet and leant forward and blowed gently along her sex. Dipping forward I ran my tongue along her crease and heard a reassuring groan of approval. Sarah opened her legs more and the lips of her sex widened revealing the treasure within. I inhaled her scent 'Oh God Sarah," I said as my tongue slipped along from her opening to her clitoris and I tasted her properly. "God you taste fantastic."

I moved my head back and forth, my tongue sliding between the lips of her sex, her heat radiating fiercely. I gently ran a finger around her entrance and as I chewed on her clitoris I penetrated her, pushing hard then wiggling it inside her.

"Oh Fuck," she said as my finger worked inside it. I eased it almost completely out and pushed two fingers back inside, opening and closing them like blunt scissors inside her. "Shit" she mumbled. I had a third finger pressing at her anus, and after I pulled back on the two fingers in her fanny, I pushed back the two in her fanny and added a third in her arse, wiggling them together, feeling the fingers in separate areas through the membranes of her insides.

I gently gripped her clitoris with my teeth and pulled and as I moved my fingers, I added a fourth to her backside, sawing them all in and out fingering her as my tongue lapped at her clitoris as it was trapped between my teeth.

I pulled back, my fingers slipping from inside her, and I ran my tongue down her sex, circled the entrance to her fanny and then moved back and pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her backside.

"Oh fuck" Her voice quiet as I licked her most private place.

"Yes mum?" I asked as I pulled my tongue back, "Is this how I am supposed to treat my mum?"

"Oh Jesus, fuck, yes."

As I moved up her body and pressed my mouth, soaked with her juices, against hers and tongue fucked her mouth, I used my right hand to line with cock up, I slid it along her valley and as it aligned with her opening I pressed and penetrated her.

Slowly I pushed, my cock stretching her open, pushing in, inch after inch until I felt myself bottom out, could I go further I wondered, could I push my way into her uterus and full fill her?

"Oh fuck you are so big, so fucking big, so much bigger than your dad."

"But you are not with dad are you mum, you are with me, your motherfucking son." I began to slide back and forth, my cock stretching her girth and pressing her fanny deeper into her body, her fanny flaps being pushed in as I pressed hard inside her. As my head began to exit on the out stroke she sighed and then groaned a guttural moan as I pushed back in, fucking my mum with an intensity she probably hadn't experienced in a while.

"Oh fuck , oh fuck, Jesus," her voice quiet as I gave her my full attention, but not my full length, I bottomed out and could not get all of my cock inside her. I heard her grunting as I fucked, 'urgh, urgh' and I slowed and stopped, pulling my cock from her I leant back, grabbed her legs and bent them upwards to her shoulders.

"What?" she asked, "what now?"

I said nothing and leant forwards, my cock lined up with her arse and I pressed, slowly, insistently and her sphincter gave way under the pressure and my cock began to bury itself in her bowel.

"Oh fucking Jesus Jason, no, oh fuck," she gasped, her hands stretched around her legs, clutching at my arms, "fuck no son, no".

I did not relent, I kept pressing and pushing until she had all of me inside her. I was balls deep into her arse. I slowly pulled back and then pressed forward again, repeating, each time pulling a little further back until I was fucking her with every inch of my cock, her arse, like Jessies, better equipped to handle my length.

Harder and faster I fucked her, my cock gripped tightly by her arse as I fucked until I felt myself begin to boil. My balls tightened and my movements slowed and as my climax approached I pushed harder and deeper, spurting deep inside her, two, three, four times I ejaculated, Sarah clamping hard as her own orgasm hit, rumbling through her body as she moaned and cried a silent scream.

I pulled back and my cock slipped from her, I rolled to the side and lay back, my semi hard cock glistening with my cum. I breathed heavily, almost gulping in air to replenish my lungs.

"Fuck" Sarah said, "what was that?"

"What do you think it was mum?"

"I have never been fucked like that."

"No, well, there are only so many ways you can do it, let's be honest, and that was the way I do it."

"Jesus , you fuck Jessie like that?"

"Yeah, but usually we are more intense, sometimes we do just go slow like that."

"That was slow? Fuck."

I lay back, my eyes closed. Would Sarah want to do this again? Would we get another opportunity?

Atomica24
Atomica24
139 Followers