All Comments on 'Step Mother's Advice-Rebound'

by Ravenblackerotica

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sferguson53sferguson53about 1 year ago

You’re a very good writer. Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But rushed. Seems to try to get too many sexual encounters in the story with not enough details.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was surprised because you had the WISDOM and FORETHOUGHT to not present the step-mom as being completely shaved. "Peeling her shorts from her legs, Ben saw for the first time his stepmother's tight trimmed bush as she swung her leg over Ben's hips." (GOOD JOB!!) Seriously, this is a lady who is going to be easily over 35-38 possibly she is over 45. You seem to know your audience and seem to be writing for them. Many persons who read stories about moms, step-moms, aunts, mothers-in-law and other older mature ladies (sisters) are not looking for a story about a shaved anything. Mature women (mom's and step-moms) who are not 19 should not be depicted as if they are with razor burnt chaffed mounds. My compliments! 4 stars!!

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy12345678910about 1 year ago

When's the next part coming?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"uncomfortableness" = discomfort. You have Sharon's age all over the place in this chapter. Great descriptions of emotion. 5/5 What about Brittany?

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

@anonymous 2 before me - her oldest daughter is 29. She's *minimum* 47 (for legal reasons). More likely 50.

I'm not sure the author understands that, though, as apparently stepmom is 8:

"Sharon had known Cynthia since she was a child which made this moment even stranger for her. Not that jacking off her 18 year old stepson didn't push her to her limits of comforts, but she had only known him a couple years and had always seen the way he stared at her when he thought she wasn't looking. He had also grown into being quite the attractive man. Though still more than a decade younger than him, she saw no long lasting harm in sharing her body and sexual wisdom with him if it meant boosting his confidence."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two good stories. Well done.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
4 Stars

While it annoys the fuck out of me personally , the way you present the story , i guess is the way some enjoy ? , i prefer a story to be chronological, not jumping from one point of view to another,s but thats just me .

As in a comment made previously to many people involved and the sexual content was to short and not detailed enough .

Also you need to read your story before sending it in as there were quite a few mistakes , please do not think i am trying to be picky and over reacting , you have done far more than i could have done , i have not written any stories for this or any other story site , so i am not qualified to criticise your work , but thought that my comments may be of use to you .

Thankyou for the time you have given to us the readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and you seem to write well. I am also somewhat in agreement with two other commenters. First of all, more chapters, not just one, are needed. Expand this story some more. As for the commenter who mentioned the closely trimmed bush, excellent point. Can she just stop with that and let it grow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and you do seem to write really well. I am also in agreement somewhat with two of the comments already listed. First of all, more chapters, probably not just one, are needed. You should be able to expand this story quite a bit more. As for the commenter who mentioned the closely trimmed bush, an excellent point. Can she just like ***** stop with her trimming ***** and ** let it grow to bush in your future chapters!

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 1 year ago

A second story that improves on the original and your writing shows signs of getting even better. Please continue the story. Let your imagination run wild!

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

The premise was good but there are too many typos and confusing sentences. Either get someone to read it through for you or run it through a checker like Grammarly. I like your style but you need to get the basics right. Also, do American women actually say "oh gawd" when they're having sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as hell…Your writing is excellent. Keep doing what you obviously have a gift for. I’m looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the weekend’s activities!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Please continue.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Good stuff but the beginning had my head spinning. I get what you tried to do but I was lost for the first page. 5* still.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fascinating story. Very sexy and descriptive. Writing was par excellence and incredibly erotic. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenblackerotica@Ravenblackerotica
786 Followers
Hey guys, I enjoy writing sexual things and publishing them. Come and see... I'd love to hearing feedback on my stories. Let me know what you think! You can check out more of my work here www.linktr.ee/ravenblackbooks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES