Step Mother's Advice-Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the kids had left their bedrooms yet, but Sharon could hear them stirring in their rooms. She had a twinge of anxiety chomping at her from the inside. She hadn't spoken to Cynthia since she had fingered Sharon to orgasm- nor had she spoken to Brittany since she allowed her best friend to finger her to orgasm. And Sharon hadn't spoken to Ben either since he came in and on her mouth last night. After the shockingly delightful experience, Cynthia left the room, gathering her clothes at the foot of the stairs, and Sharon left soon behind her, wiping her chin.

It was a strange experience. The vulnerability mixed with the control she felt. It was a surge of arousal after years of no sexual contact with another man. Sharon wasn't sure what to think or how to feel. Her stepson's feet jogging up from the downstairs made Sharon's anxiety spike. Her hands went cold and she felt a sting of sweat on the back of her neck as the nervousness set in.

What do I say to him? Do I act normal? I made breakfast as normal so I have to act normal. What is he asks- or apologizes... What if he wants to talk about last night? Just act in control. Like it's all part of the plan.

Ben topped the stairs at the entryway to the kitchen and opened the door. His eyes met Sharon's and immediately darted to the ground and back up to her, "hey," he said.

"Hey hun, how'd you sleep?" Sharon asked brightly with false confidence.

"Er- um fine... good, yeah, good. How about you?" Ben asked, sitting at the kitchen island.

"Good! Oh yeah, I slept great," Sharon said, retrieving plates from a cabinet and setting it down in front of him. Sharon's cheeks blushed when she noticed Ben's eyes dart down to her ample cleavage revealed from her black top. In an instant her mind was a blur of pornographic scenes involving her stepson swiping the counter clean of plates and him ravaging her body right then and there in the kitchen.

Sharon turned and made eye contact with Ben for a long moment. They shared the silence as their eyes met. The longer the moment held the faster Sharon's heart thudded like it could happen any second. She was ready to jump her stepson right then and there. But the accompanying sound of feet clattering down the upstairs stairs dampened her heart rate immediately.

"Smells good, mom," Angela said, stretching in her comfy hoodie as she snatched a piece of bacon to eat as she helped set the table.

"Get that last pancake, would you?" Sharon said as she pretended to look in the fridge for something. Allowing the refrigerator door to cover her red cheeks and hot face while it was cooled.

"Uugh... how can you two drink so much and not feel like death???" Brittany grumbled as she was the last one to stumble down the stairs. While Sharon's daughters wore sweatpants and baggy hoody's, Sharon couldn't help but notice Cynthia's skimpy form fitting top that revealed her belly button. A look that was complete with her bright pink short shorts that revealed her round bubble butt.

"We didn't drink as much as you," Cynthia said as she gave a smile to Sharon. Reaching for the orange juice, Sharon stepped back and noticed her stepson glancing at Cynthia's protruding ass.

"Wow, look at you," Angela said, dropping the last pancake onto a tall stake that she placed at the center of the island countertop. "Got a hot date today, Cyn?"

"Hmm? No, I just didn't drink a whole bottle of wine by myself so I could wake up on time," Cynthia said, smirking at Brittany. Brittany, who barely had her eyes open, replied by giving her friend the middle finger.

Sharon took a deep breath and having felt sufficiently cooled down, sat down on her stool with everyone else and ate breakfast. Aside from a few stray glances and smirks from Ben and Cynthia, the meal was free of awkwardness. Everyone ate their pancakes and laughed at Brittany's hangover including Brittany.

It was strange being caught in the erotic circle with Ben and Cynthia. Sharon cared about both of them very much. She wanted the best for them in life and would do anything for them, but she didn't have any special attraction to either one of them. Sharon didn't lie awake last night imagining a life with either of them. She laid awake all night and fantasized about Ben fucking her until her legs shook. She imagined Cynthia finger fucking her until Sharon's knees gave out. It was a strange primal addiction. Sharon wasn't a lesbian or bisexual but just the thought of being sexually fondled by another woman while a man also had his way with her made her wet.

It was all too messy and complicated. Sharon decided she needed to clear her head after breakfast. While her kids lounged around the house and packed things for the move to college, Sharon went to the gym and tried to sweat out her frustrations. Afterwards, she showered at the gym and went out window shopping alone for the afternoon. The distance and small purchases felt as though they put a forgetful memory between her and the erotic complications she had left at home.

They would all be gone at school come Monday anyways, Sharon thought on the drive home. They'll have the time of their lives- Ben with his freshmen year and Brittany and Cynthia in their sophomore year... who knows? Maybe Ben and Cynthia will find an interest in another.

Sharon dropped her shopping bags in the kitchen as she tossed her car keys on the counter. He black hair was still partially wet from her gym shower earlier. She went upstairs to her bedroom to change into something she could relax in around the house for the evening.

Ben doesn't need anymore of a confidence boost from me. He's a cute guy with a very nice cock... Sharon allowed her memory and imagination intertwine as she had a blitz of erotic images fill her mind. She shook the thoughts free at the top of the stairs.

He'll be fine without any encouragement from me. I'll just avoid being alone with him for the next two days.

Sharon opened her door and turned on the lights to see Ben laying on her bed naked with a massive erection and a pair of Sharon's black panties strewed across the head of his cock.

Chapter 4

Ben

Ben's engorged shaft throbbed as he looked wide eyed and dumb faced at his stepmother standing in her own door returning the same look at his naked body. He knew he should be less shocked to have been caught by his stepmother when he was laying in her bed naked, but he still was.

The sting of sweat pierced the back of his neck as heat flushed his cheeks and panic sent his heart into a rapid thump in his chest. His eyes darted down to his member that still wore a pair of his stepmother's black panties strewed across his head. Ben quickly threw the panties on the floor and went to cover his shaft with the comforter.

"Hey! Not so fast mister!" Sharon yelped, stepping into the room. The door swinging and latching shut behind her. "You don't get to Jack off to my panties AND ruin my good comforter with your junk- I just washed them."

From the foot of the bed Sharon scooped the covers from Ben's hands and tossed them to the opposite side of the mattress. Now, with nothing to even shield himself, he was completely exposed. His throbbing hard cock bobbed with each involuntary flex. There was a moment when Sharon seemed unsure of herself. Like she questioned if she should just leave the room or if she should stay.

The moment slipped away almost as quickly as her fingers slipped around his shaft. Stroking Ben's cock, he admired his stepmother's thick breasts beneath her black form fitting top. She had been at the gym, Ben knew because her long black hair was slightly damp as it hung over her shoulder and he could tell by the size of her breasts beneath her top that they were restrained by a sports bra.

He watched his stepmother stroke his shaft a few times while she licked her lips. Stealing a final glance up at Ben while wearing her wicked smile, Sharon flicked all of her hair over one side of her shoulder before lowering her lips to his shaft. Her full lips pushed softly on the tip of his cock keeping constant soft pressure on his sensitive skin. When her tongue snaked around the head of his shaft, Ben squirmed and grunted as his stepmother tongued his cock like a pro.

Sharon swiped her hair neatly over her shoulder as her head bobbed up and down again as she tongued and sucked his cock. Unbuttoning her shirt, Sharon popped her lips off of his cock, licking her lips as she panted while leering at Ben with a seductive smile on her wet lips.

"You've got such a wonderful cock, baby..." Sharon giggled as she crawled towards Ben on the bed. Through her dangling open shirt Ben could see the long line of cleavage. "I can see you've got that confidence Cynthia was talking about..." Sharon teased, her hand reverse gripped and stroked his shaft slowly. "How about advice... you still looking for advice from mommy?"

Ben's heart fluttered in his chest at his stepmother's soothing voice and familiar touch. All he could do was nod as he looked up at his mother who hovered over him. Peeling her shorts from her legs, Ben saw for the first time his stepmother's tight trimmed bush as she swung her leg over Ben's hips. The tip of his cock brushed against her ass cheeks as she tossed her shirt to the side leaving only her black sports bra restricting her heavy breasts.

Sitting back down as she fed the tip of his throbbing cock into her pussy lips. Like slicing into a cake, Ben's cock pierced Sharon's pussy slowly. "Aahhooohhhh... god..." Sharon groaned as the head of his cock pushed inside her. Arching her back, she slid down further his shaft until he was all the way inside his stepmother. The wide eye, high eye brow, and open mouthed look of shock on her face was a sight he wanted to remember. An image he never wanted to forget. It was the sexiest look he had ever seen.

"Oh god, baby, you know how naughty this is... you fucking your mommy like this, huh? Your stepmom fucking her son. You know how- ahhh... you know how naughty mommy is?" Sharon gasped as she slowly raised and fell on his hard cock. "Oooo, baby, you're so hard for mommy. How long were you in her stroking that fucking dock and thinking about mommy? You were stroking your fucking dick in your mother's bed? Ohhh Jesus... when did you get so fucking big, baby?"

Sharon's fingers pressed into Ben's chest and the tips of her hair brushed his cheeks as she panted slowly. Looking down into her stepson's eyes she bit her lip, "mmmm... you want some advice on how to get a girl and keep her? Aahhmm..." she cooed as her tight pussy slid back down his shaft. Her fingernails dug into Ben's bare chest as she whispered. "Fuck mommy's naughty pussy and I'll tell you," Sharon said.

Not needing anymore coaxing, Ben bucked his hips slowly and clumsily, pushing his shaft inside his stepmother. She instantly moaned and closed her eyes. His chaotic hips pulled out and raised backup making high pitched yelps escape her lips.

"Fffuckk..." Sharon gasped as she focused down on her stepson. "Like- Ahh like this, baby."

Sharon guided his large hands to her hips and Ben's fingers brushed and squeezed her thick ass and thighs. "Slowly... slowly at first... yess baby, just like that..."

Ben slowed his pace and watched his mother rock up and down on his cock. Heard her coo and squeak with every slow firm thrust. Felt her soft skin as he slid his hands around her hips and squeezed her ass cheeks. "Oh, god ba- yes, yes- fuck me just ahhmmm."

"Just like that!" Sharon cried out as she grinded her pussy on his shaft over and over again. "Oh god- yes... harder now- fuck mommy harder now, baby!"

Keeping the rhythm he had Ben began to flex his thighs as he fucked up into his stepmom faster. He watched as her large breasts bounced together up and down in her sports bra with every thrust. Her black sports bra nearly smacked her chin as she bounced on him. "Jesus- god! Ah Ahh... yes, fuck mommy ahmmm! Fuck mommy like a man, not like a boy- you're a ahhh!"

Ben felt the surge of energy and aggression from the sound of his tender begging mother. Her sweet voice demanded sternness. His fingers dug into her bare ass as he gritted his feet thrusting hard up inside her. Sharon's fingers fumbled at her sports bra trying and failing to pull it off her body. Without thought, Ben aggressively groped at the tight elastic band of the fabric. His stepmother collapsed against his chest as he pulled at the hands from her back. Her limp body folded on top of him. Kissing his neck. Panting her hot breath on his shoulder. When he peeled her clinging sports bra free from her chest, Ben felt his stepmother's heavy breasts fall loosely against his chest.

Looking up at his stepmother as she clamored up right, pressing on his chest was the most glorious sight Ben had ever seen. Sharon's pale white breasts, heavy, round, and perfect jiggling between her arms where she recovered, but Ben gave her no rest. Immediately, Ben bucked into her pussy. Thudding his cock deep inside of her, he felt her hot pussy juices flow around his shaft as he squished inside her.

"Ahhhagghh! Oh fuck, oh fuck- yes yes yes!" Sharon cried out. "Fuck me baby, fuck mommy- yes yes! Oooh god!"

Sharon's fat tits bounced wildly between her arms. Her thick ass slammed down just as hard as Ben thrusted up into her. The sound of their bodies colliding was a loud thud of skin and meat pounding each other as Sharon's grunts became primal and animalistic.

The sight of his naked mother riding his cock, the feel of her desperate fingers clinging to his arms, and the sound of her dirty words brought a surge of excitement to his head and the head of his cock. Ben reached up with one hand and groped his stepmother's right bouncing breast. Pinning it to her chest and squeezing it as he thumbed her nipple, Sharon broke down into a mess of screams.

"Oh my god you're gunna make- you're gunna make mommy c- ughhh... I'm cumming I'm cumming!" Sharon screamed as her thighs went tight to his hips and her body trembled. His cock filled her up and went numb as he jabbed it inside his stepmother. Flexing hard, he shot long spurts of cum inside her soft warm pussy.

Sharon spasmed and seized on Ben's chest as he grunted and groaned as the orgasm and his hard on refused to stop. Ben felt his cock twitch and flex inside his stepmother as he stared at the attached bathroom door and realized his stepmom just took his virginity.

Chapter 5

Ben

Ben stumbled down stairs to his bedroom exhausted. First, dealing with Cynthia and then his stepmother had put his system into overdrive. He felt like after getting his license, instead of getting a Toyota Camry, like he had, he was immediately shoved into a race car and forced to drive at top speed. I need a break. I need to think this through. I haven't even packed for college yet and I'm leaving in days.

Ben walked over to his desk and grabbed at his limp cock through his pants, adjusting himself.

"Whatchya got there?" Angela's voice started Ben and made him jump.

"Holy shit," Ben turned, startled to see Angela lurking at his bed. "Angela, you- you scared me." Ben said letting go of his crotch. Angela stood and walked over to him. Without notice she reached out and massaged his crotch gently through his pants.

"Awww... is maybe baby brother's cock all tired?" Angela said in child speak as she reached into his pants and reverse gripped his limp cock. Her pink cheeks and glassy eyes were evident with how drunk she must have been.

Angela by no means was overweight or unattractive- quite the opposite, actually. Unlike Brittany and Cynthia who obsessively went to the gym everyday to take selfies of their butts and semi-sexual videos of their workouts, Angela led a much more leisurely life which gave her a very sexy hourglass body type. Thick hips, slender waist, and ample, natural, curvy breasts.

It was common knowledge that Angela's longterm boyfriend was a pushover. A soft spoken man like Ben, but unlike Ben he had the sex drive of a kitten. It was a common enough complaint between Angela and her mom and sister that even Ben knew of it. She often debated the pros and cons of breaking up with him since her physical needs hadn't been met in years.

"Aww... you so soft baby brother... your cock is like a thick piece of rope," Angela giggled as she half stroked, half whipped his limp cock from side to side as it arched down. "What? Do you not think I'm attractive?" Angela asked as she pulled one of her large breasts from the V neck of her shirt. The fat breast was white, luscious, with the smallest stretch marks on the bottom side of it. Angela groped her own breast and pinched her own nipple pulling it out as she bit her lip. "Mmm... or is it because you just fucked my mother upstairs? Hmm? Is that why my baby brother is so soft right now?"

Angela must have saw the shock in Ben's eyes because she giggled and smiled seductively as she bit her lip. Her grip on his shaft tightened as she stroked his shaft faster with more purpose. Ben grunted as he felt a jolt filled his shaft as it began to harden.

"That's right, oh you didn't think I heard you making her moan upstairs?" Angela asked. "You think I'm just okay with you- you fucking my mother?"

Ben recalled the advice from his stepmother- the advice from Cynthia as he looked down at his stepsister stroking his shaft. His eyes staring at her bare breast between them.

"Angela, are you drunk?" Ben asked, already knowing the answer. Her cheeks were red as kool aid and her breath smelled of the fruitiness of whatever she had been drinking mixed with the cut of vodka. It surprised him since it wasn't much past 6pm and Angela wasn't a big drinker. Which meant her drunkenness was deliberate.

"Just a little bit, why?" Angela giggled. "You want a taste?" Angela said as she leaned in and kissed him quickly. Ben tasted his older sister's cold fruity lips and as her tongue pressed into his mouth and they swirled together he found the bite of vodka still on her taste buds.

Angela's eyebrows danced higher as she felt his erection strengthen and his girth fill her slender palm. "Mmmmm..." she moaned into him as she kissed them harder.

The absurdity of the moment came and went in Ben's mind. How could this be happening? First my stepmom Sharon, then Cynthia, now Angela? All in the same weekend...

A very small part of Ben wanted to stop kissing and ask Angela, and every other woman in the house in fact, what the hell was going on and why this was happening. But he also didn't want to be an idiot and look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say.

Almost as fast as Ben grabbed Angela's body to pull her deeper into the kiss did Angela get to work tearing off her clothes. Her shirt was tossed on the floor beside his bed revealing her pink bra and her ample breasts exploding over top of the bra. Ben gripped and squeezed her left breast as the bra was freed and fell to the floor. Ben's cock stirred in Angela's grip as she pumped his shaft at the sight and feel of her curvy plump breasts. He remembered Cynthia's word of advice: confidence.

It was a struggle to be something he was not. Nothing about Ben proliferated confidence. He was a timid boy who was a people pleaser. But he knew the best way to please Angela was through Cynthia's advice. Confidence. Ben's thoughts turned to the porn videos he'd seen over the years. Videos of loud, annoying male porn actors were near abusive to their costar. But he found the few memories of actors he admired and was jealous of. Good looking men who were confident but not arrogant. In control but not harsh.

Angela slid her panties and gray yoga pants down and had one of her legs free from the waistband when Ben abruptly turned her around and pushed her over his desk. Angela yelped as she caught herself with her hands on the edge of the desk and giggled some as she stumbled to stay on her feet. Her giggles worried Ben. Was she laughing at me? Am I being ridiculous?