All Comments on 'Step Mother's Advice-Undermine'

by Ravenblackerotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

The time-line was all over the place and was hard for me to follow. Some direction of when each session was occurring would have been nice. The ending didn't wrap much of anything up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This may have been clear in the author's mind, but the way it was written, the timeline jumped around, Pulp Fiction?, and even the titles don't make anything clear. Ben keeps talking about how it's complicated, that is exactly what this story has become. I don't have to be told everything for an ending, I wanted to like this story, but the way this story unfolded and ended left me confused and more things unanswered then complete.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

The time/character shifts resulted in too much repeated dialogue and plot advancement. 4* overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This cannot be the end!!!! Way too many loose ends to tie up. This needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing twists and intrigue, like a surprise at every turn. Ben's coming of age arranged by a slew of luscious women. I followed it intently but the changes in narrator did not phase me. One clue: The past tense of grind is ground.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Timeline was way too all over the place. Whole sections told twice. Not even sure where the ending was or if this was even a complete story. What about Brittany? What happens to Sharon?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story,. The non-linear timeline was confusing at first but then I got it. You ended the story too early as it has potential to be much longer as there are many loose ends and questions to be answered.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing and well written trilogy. Would love to hear more exploits about Sharon, Cynthia and Angela. Well described and very erotic.

unclebeardyunclebeardy10 months ago
Too many jumps / gaps

Too many jumps / gaps

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Write more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenblackerotica@Ravenblackerotica
Hey guys, I enjoy writing sexual things and publishing them. Come and see... I'd love to hearing feedback on my stories. Let me know what you think! You can check out more of my work here www.linktr.ee/ravenblackbooks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES