Step Mum Tries To Resist

Story Info
Danny gets intrigued by his step mum, and gets rewarded.
4.2k words
4.5
61.3k
68
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a whole year since my parents divorced. They split because of constant arguing, or rather my mum moaning at my dad until he finally flipped and kicked her out. Mum was usually the impulsive one, making decisions without thinking of the consequences. Dad was always calm and rational, sometimes so placid it seemed like he didn't care.

Nobody else was involved, but just three months later my dad announced that his new girlfriend was moving in with us. I liked Sally as soon as she moved in. She had a silly sense of humour like me, and we often found ourselves giggling at silly things while watching TV, sometimes to dad's annoyance if he was working on his laptop or reading a book.

Being twenty years old I'd stayed at my dad's due to it being much easier for me to get to university, not what my mum thought that I was taking sides. Sally was younger than my dad's forty-three years of age, being just thirty-five years old herself. Despite the age gap they seemed very well matched and had reasonable discussions about things. Sally settled in well over the last nine months and dad was very happy again.

Sally was very pretty, dad had done well for himself there. Her dark brown bobbed hair, normally tied up, had an eyebrow level fringe and she always left bits that hung in front of her ears, framing her face like a picture. Despite being pretty I couldn't tell you what her body was like, she always wore loose-fitting clothing. Even her pyjamas or nightwear were loose-fitting too.

It was hard to think of her being sexy because of her age and how we laughed like schoolkids, she was more like a big sister to me. The only remotely sexy thing I'd noticed was pegging out washing on the line outside one day and saw that all of her lingerie was lacy. I'd started to try to picture her wearing them, but not knowing what her body was like found it hard to visualise. I quickly shook the blurred images from my mind.

I'd heard them having sex before and just put headphones in to drown them out with music. That same night of seeing her undies on the line was different. I heard the unmistakable sounds of Sally moaning and groaning, and instead of drowning it out, I lay listening to her. I found myself imagining her riding me, that pretty face scrunched up in pleasure, her hair wet and matted across her forehead where she was sweating. Without realising it, I had stroked my cock to erection. What the fuck are you doing, that's your step mum? my mind shouted at me. I quickly put in my headphones to take my thoughts elsewhere.

Sally sensed me being more awkward around not just her, but both of them, over the next few days.

"What's the problem Danny?" she asked when my dad had gone to work, "I hope you know you can talk to me about anything?"

"Well, it's a little embarrassing to say, but I heard you guys having sex the other night. Normally I'd just put in my earpods but I'd left them downstairs," I answered, mixing a little white lie in with the truth.

"Oh I'm really sorry, we'll try to be quieter from now on or at least wait until you're out," she told me.

"It's my issue, you guys don't have to change because I'm still here. I don't expect you to stop having sex because of me," I said, trying to come across as mature.

"Well that's very good of you, and I'm sorry you had to listen to us, it must be especially hard with you not having a girlfriend right now," she said.

It had been especially hard, she was right there, but I don't think she was talking about my cock. I wasn't sorry I had heard them, but I couldn't tell her that. I also couldn't tell her that I'd been masturbating listening to her, or that the sounds of her moaning were stuck in my head. I'd tried to get rid of them since she was my step mum after all.

A few weeks later I got my first glimpse of her body, or at least a better understanding of what it was like. I'd been at uni and instead of going out as I'd planned, I returned home instead. I used my key to unlock the front door and went in, shouting out as I did so. Getting no answer I assumed dad had gone to the office and Sally was also out. I went straight upstairs and began stripping off my clothes to go and shower when I noticed something from my bedroom window.

My bedroom is at the rear of the house so looks down over the pool and into our garden. Sally was in the garden in a pair of black lycra shorts and a white t-shirt, jogging around the garden and stopping at certain points where there were dumbells and small weights, which she would use and then continue around her laps. It was obvious she'd been out there for a while, her hair was matted and wet, her t-shirt although loose was wet through with sweat and stuck to her breasts.

I watched as she jogged around, the t-shirt bouncing around as her breasts jiggled underneath. They were bigger than I'd given her credit for, certainly bigger than my mum's and big enough that I wondered how loose her tops really were they I hadn't noticed them before. I realised I was standing there naked watching her through my window, my semi-erect penis telling me I was enjoying the sight a little too much.

I wandered out onto the landing and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. While in there I had a thought. Digging around in the washing basket I found one of her bras. 36C. Nice size. Again I wondered how I'd not noticed them before now.

I got into the shower and started to clean myself off, but couldn't get the images of her bouncing breasts out of my head, By the time I'd told myself that this was so wrong it was too late, as I came over the shower curtain. I hadn't shot a load this heavy for quite a while.

I got out of the shower and towelled myself dry, noticing in my haste I hadn't bought any clothes with me. I wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom, just in time to bump into Sally on the landing. She had a small hand towel on her, wiping beads of sweat from her brow. Her soaking wet t-shirt clung to her, her hard nipples visible through the stained material.

"Oh god Danny, you frightened me, I didn't think anyone was in," she gasped.

"Neither did I, I did shout out when I got home," I answered.

My eyes wandered down her body and back up quickly, just in time to see her bite her lip as she looked at the bulge in the front of my towel. It's not that long, to be honest, five inches when soft and seven inches erect, but it is very very fat. She quickly averted her gaze, hoping I hadn't noticed. Not only had I noticed, but I could also tell that she'd enjoyed the view.

She brushed past me, telling me she needed to shower herself. As she entered the bathroom, I had to stop myself asking if she needed a hand. I went into my room to dress, leaving the door ajar on purpose. She also hadn't got any spare clothes with her, so would have to walk past either naked or just with a towel wrapped around her.

I lay on my bed with my head at an angle to get the best view, putting my earpods in to make it look like I was listening to music, but didn't switch them on. It was a quick fleeting view when she did walk past, the towel wrapped around her but barely covering both her breasts and her arse. I thought she'd momentarily paused at my door, but put it down to me hoping she had. I masturbated again shortly after. I knew it was wrong to be lusting after my step mum, but I just couldn't help myself.

Nothing really changed after the incident. We still had regular giggling sessions in front of the TV, but I'd found myself getting into situations where I could touch against her. Not excessive, just things like if she was in the kitchen I'd go in to make a drink, our hips grazing against each other as I reached for my mug, or brushing my fingers across her arm as I reached for something, just enough to seem accidental.

A few weeks afterwards we were watching TV with dad getting agitated while we giggled with each other. He got up and said he was going to bed, he had an early start the next day to go to a big meeting a few hours drive away. Sally asked if we were upsetting him, and he replied he just wanted a good nights sleep as it would be a long day. He kissed her on the cheek, smiled and fist-bumped me, and went upstairs.

With him gone now, Sally lay down across their sofa. I was sitting opposite on an armchair. Sally lay with her head away from me, and after a while, she stopped answering when I was talking to her. I sensed she'd either fell asleep or was nearly gone, so left her alone. She moved every now and again at a sound from the TV, one of these movements made her nightdress rise to the top of her thighs.

I glanced over and could just make out her lacy black undies peeking out from beneath, with just enough light from the TV screen. I found myself glancing more and more, and could feel my cock start to bulge as I did so. I leant forward and her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy. I slowly and quietly pulled the front of my shorts down to release my cock, and forgetting about the TV stared at her arse cheeks, imagining my hands sliding the lacy undies to one side as my cock slid into her.

I was just getting into a steady rhythm when loud gunfire from the screen made us both jump. I very quickly pulled my shorts back up, Sally looking over just as I had done so. She looked at me, looked at my shorts where my erection was clearly visible and bit her lip again. She looked over at my face and must have noticed how flushed it looked.

"How long have I been asleep, have I missed much?" she managed to blurt out, nodding towards the TV.

"About thirty minutes, there's only about ten minutes left so I didn't want to disturb you until it had finished," I answered.

She stood and her nightdress corrected itself and said she was going to bed, she'd have to watch the end some other time. I caught her having a quick last peek at my shorts where my erection still betrayed me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off. I turned and watched her arse disappear from sight. What I hadn't noticed was that as well as the erection, my fingers had visible sticky trails from where I'd been stroking my cock.

I didn't hear Dad leave the next morning, he'd gone out very early. Sally announced she was going shopping, I wasn't sure if it was to avoid being around me or not. As I didn't have uni today and the weather was beautifully sunny with no clouds at all, I decided a day of sitting in the garden getting a tan while listening to music sounded like the best plan.

I changed into an old pair of shorts I kept specifically for times like this, getting sun lotion on them wouldn't hurt as I'd never wear them anywhere but in the garden, and they'd dry reasonably quickly if I decided to dip into the pool too. They were quite tight but with enough give that the legs could be tucked up if needed, to have less of a white patch after tanning.

Our rear garden is quite secluded. We have a pool at the house end which is enclosed so it can be used when it's cold too, the walls all have mirrors to give the effect that's it's bigger, and large french windows open onto the garden itself. Large trees are dotted down each side and at the bottom forming a natural border, tall enough to keep the neighbours from seeing in but not enough to block the sunlight.

I'd been outside for around an hour, my earpods in and my phone playing music, the volume up quite loud. I was getting quite hot and decided to soak myself in the pool then dry off naturally in the sun. I paused my music and put down my earpods, and jumped into the water. The pool was quite cool as it was covered over. I got out and noticed that my shorts did little to hide the bulge in them now they were wet and clinging to me.

I lay back down after replacing the earpods, and closed my eyes while enjoying my tunes. My shorts felt a little uncomfortable, and looking around and remembering I was on my own, decided to take them off and get an all-over tan. I slid them down and pegged them on the washing line to dry.

I lay face down and folded my arms so my hands were under my head. I must have nodded off when I felt myself being nudged. I turned my head to see Sally crouching by me.

"What are you doing? Where are your clothes?" she asked.

"I was sunbathing and my shorts were wet after going in the pool so I took them off. I didn't think it would hurt as nobody was here," I answered.

"What about the neighbours?" she said, sounding a little worried.

"They can't see because of the trees," I told her.

She looked around the garden and relaxed a little as she realised I was correct. She looked back down at me.

"How long have you been out here, your back is getting red," Sally asked.

"I don't know, I think I fell asleep after being in the pool. I couldn't reach to put suncream on my back either," I responded.

"Pass me the bottle or you're going to be very sore," she told me.

She poured some into her hands and I turned my head to the side. Crouching by me, I noticed she had on a skirt and as she leant over me I could see the underside of one of her thighs. Her hands went forward and she started rubbing suncream in, starting with my neck and shoulders, her touch light and almost mesmerising.

Her thigh wobbled slightly as she moved, and she altered her angle as she started on my back, a little more thigh on show. I started imagining the rest of her leg and what she was wearing underneath the skirt. As she started rubbing suncream into my lower back, I felt my cock start to stir. Whether she noticed or not I don't know, but when she got to my arse and legs she stood up and told me I could do the rest myself now.

She wandered off into the house and I turned my head and watched her walk away. The skirt was loose fitting but I could still make out the curves of her arse, and she was wearing a loose vest top also. She returned a few minutes later with a book and had put some sunglasses on, grabbed a sunlounger, and put it down the garden a little past where I lay. She sat so her head was level with my feet.

Using the mirrored walls I was looking away from her but could watch what she was doing. I saw her glance at me now and again, occasionally pulling her sunglasses down to see better. I could see her nipples through the flimsy vest material, just slightly sticking out rather than fully erect. Testing whether she was looking at my arse, I opened my legs a little more.

I saw her bite her lip. I knew my cock was underneath me but wondered if she'd caught a glimpse of my balls. Next, she reached a hand up and lightly caressed a nipple through her vest, rubbing her hand over it as she bit her lip again. She pulled the glasses down a little again, and her lips quivered slightly with excitement.

My cock was straining underneath me, almost hurting where I was lying on it, the blood starting to pump into it more and more.

"Sally," I shouted, "I need to tan my front now, but I won't lie directly on my back because you're out here and I don't want you to go back inside either for me. If I lean on my side I'll still be facing the sun okay?"

Sally bit her lip again, thinking before answering.

"Erm okay, if you're sure. I don't mind reading my new book indoors if you want some privacy?" she said.

"Don't be silly, it's too beautiful a day to be cooped up indoors," I told her, "What time did dad say he'd be back?" I continued.

"Not until late, he has a four-hour drive back," she spluttered, mentioning dad had flustered her.

I turned onto my side facing towards the pool and away from Sally, far enough away that I wasn't shaded from the sun, but close enough that I could see Sally if she looked again. It didn't take long, and I saw her gasp as she saw my cock using the same method as me, through the glass mirrored walls. She couldn't avert her eyes, and I gave it a quick tug to move it where it was starting to stick to me.

I'd half-closed my eyes so she wouldn't be able to tell if I could see her looking. I assumed she didn't think I was when she started stroking a nipple again, then pulled her vest down on one side, freeing one of her breasts, and tweaking her nipple until it was erect. I was sure she had been wearing a bra when she came back earlier. Her areola was quite large and dark coloured, contrasting nicely against her milky white skin. Her nipple was about an inch long. I really wanted to take one into my mouth, and thinking about it made my cock twitch.

I saw her gasp again and pulling her vest back up, her hand slid to the front of her skirt, resting in her lap. She moved her hand ever so slightly at the top of her legs, her knees moving as her skirt rode up her legs. She wasn't even hiding it now, her gaze didn't once leave my cock for a while. She tried to stop and continue reading the book, but just ten seconds later she was back to looking.

I was starting to feel sore now, the sun burning on my front. Still leaning on one arm, I picked up the suncream and started trying to put some on. I looked in the mirror and saw Sally had sat right up, turning sideways on the lounger so she was facing my back. She saw how awkward it was for me to apply the sun cream.

"Erm Danny, do you need me to help at all, you look like you're struggling," she asked, her voice low.

"You want me to lie on my back to make it easier for myself?" I asked, knowing if she said yes it would be to see my cock better.

"I could apply the suncream for you if you want?" she answered, her voice almost pleading for me to say yes.

"Yeah if you don't mind, my arm has gone to sleep through leaning on it for so long," I lied.

She stood and walked over towards me as I flipped onto my back. She bit her lip again as my cock bounced towards her. She took the sun cream from me, put some in her hands, and like with my back she started with my neck and shoulders. This time I had a view right down her top, the loose vest hanging down and her remarkably firm breasts taunting me. Her large erect nipples grazed across the material as her breasts swung with her movements. My cock jerked again.

She continued down my body, taking longer than was needed to apply sun cream to my chest and nipples. She got lower and lower, down to my stomach and applying suncream across my lower stomach. I was almost crying out for her to grab a hold of my cock.

She suddenly moved and started rubbing sun cream into my feet and ankles. As she started doing my legs she parted them with her hands, saying she needed to do the insides too. I saw the now-familiar sight of her biting her lip and she worked her way up my legs, getting closer and closer to my cock. One of her breasts had spilt out of the vest, she did not move to re-adjust her clothing and put it back in. She applied sun cream to my inner thighs and started giggling.

"Can't you keep that still, it's jerking all over the place," she laughed, nodding at my cock.

"Sorry, your touch is so light and delicate you're sending tremors through my body," I told her.

Her hands wandered across my balls, making it jerk again.

"You need suncream all over," she purred, "no point leaving any part of you to burn is there?"

She poured more suncream into her hand, rubbed them together, then stroked my cock to rub suncream into it. I groaned. She gripped the base of my cock, trying to get her fingers right around it but failing. I groaned again. She stroked it a couple of times, then sat up quickly and removed her hands.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she told me.

"You're only applying suncream, aren't you?" I teased.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," was all she could say.

She hitched her skirt up and put her hand between her legs. She removed it, looked at the sticky juices on it, and back at my cock.

"Just this once, and your dad had better not find out," she blurted out.

"Well, I'm hardly going to tell him am I?" I answered.

12