Step Mum Tries To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally put both hands around my cock and started to stroke me slowly, leaning forward at one point I thought she was going to blow me, instead, she let saliva drip down onto my cock and her hands, lubing my cock up more. I reached over and freed her breasts, tweaking her still erect nipples like I was trying to tune in an old-style radio. She moaned at my touch.

"This is so wrong, we really shouldn't be doing this," she said again.

Not only did she not stop, but she also started stroking quicker. She took one hand off my cock and carried on wanking me with the other, and pushed my legs apart with her now free hand. She rubbed her fingers down my shaft and slid her middle finger against my arsehole.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little shocked.

"Trust me," she said, smiling, "just relax."

She rubbed her finger along my shaft again, and this time inserted it into my arse to the first knuckle. She kept it there while still wanking me. She asked if I was okay, saw me nod, then started sliding her finger in and out of my arse at the same time as she stroked my cock.

It was a strange but quite pleasurable feeling. She started stroking quicker and quicker as she saw my face start to contort, and soon I knew I was nearly cumming. I told her so, and she started wanking and fingering my arse at breakneck speed.

I came, my back arching with each spurt, grunting loudly as my semen ran down my shaft and across her hand. She kept the finger in my arse still and stroked my cock slowly, coaxing every last drop of semen out of me. A river of it ran down and formed a puddle on my stomach.

Sally stopped stroking, gripping the base of my shaft and bowed her head forward, licking a large dollop of semen off the head of my cock. She moved her head back, giving exaggerated licks of her lips, then licked all of the semen from her hand. She didn't say another word, just got up, collected her things, and went back into the house.

Late that night we were sitting watching TV when we heard the door open. Sally looked at me sternly and put her finger to her mouth, reminding me to keep quiet. Dad bounded in, surprisingly happy despite having been out of the house for almost thirteen hours.

"My two favourite people, I've missed you both so much. Danny, has Sally told you the good news?" he beamed.

"Erm, no dad, what news is this?" I asked.

"Sally and I are getting married in a month, I got a cancellation date at the registry office," he said with a big smile on his face.

To be continued...

12