Step Mum Tries To Resist Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally needs help, Danny is only to happy to help.
2.6k words
4.58
29.3k
40
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following month went by uneventfully, in fact Sally and I acted so normal even I began to doubt that anything had happened. The fact that she'd given me an handjob out by the pool, and then I'd found out the same night that she was marrying my dad seemed like a weird dream I'd had.

I did feel guilty, I loved my dad a lot and the fact I was infatuated, or more like lusting after, his future wife and my step mum, how wrong it was wasn't lost on me. I tried to play down my thoughts. They'd be married soon, and I was making living arrangements which meant moving out. Maybe not being in the house with her while my dad worked long hours would help suppress the feelings I had. Maybe looking for a girlfriend of my own might be the answer.

Night times were like normal, Sally and I giggling and laughing at the TV while dad tried his best to join in, we were behaving like the perfect little family. Neither Sally or myself had spoken about that day, which was probably for the best. Dad had asked me to be his best man, which was greeted with enthusiasm by Sally, saying I was the perfect choice.

The day before the wedding Dad was working until midday and then making his way to the hotel, he'd booked a room for the night for us both so that he did the traditional thing of not seeing Sally on their wedding day until she turned up at the wedding itself. Sally was staying at home, her sister coming to stop overnight and help her get ready.

I had a full day at University so was going home to pick up my overnight bag and suit for the big day, before joining dad at the hotel. I got home and went in, and went upstairs.

"John, is that you?" Sally said, her voice sounding a little panicky as she called out my dad's name.

"No, it's me, Danny," I answered.

"Oh okay, good. Probably just as well your dad doesn't see me like this," she responded, "Can you come in please?"

I was puzzled, but opened the door and stood still in shock at the sight before me. Sally was wearing her wedding dress, a strapless number that accenuated her breasts and cleavage.

"Oh wow!" was all I could muster.

"I'm glad you approve, I hope I get the same reaction from your dad tomorrow. But at the moment he won't, as I'm stuck," she told me.

"Stuck? how?" I queried.

"The zip won't go down any further, and the dress is too tight to pull down. Can you have a look for me please?" she asked.

I walked over to Sally who turned her back to me and crouched down a little. I had a look at the zip, and saw the problem.

"There's a bit of fabric stuck in the zip. Keep really still and I'll try to work it out," I told her.

"Be careful," she asked, "Don't rip the dress please."

It took a few minutes of careful manouervering of the zip until it worked loose, and I pulled the zip right down. Sally stood upright and the dress fell to the floor. She quickly stepped out of the dress, bent to pick it up giving me a perfect glimpse of her lacy thong wedged between her arse cheeks, then hung the dress on her wardrobe door, turning to face me as she did so.

A strapless lacy see through bra, a matching lacy see through thong, and sheer white stocking with lace tops, and a lacy see through suspender belt confronted me. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen in my life. I felt my cock stirring in my jeans.

"I was having a final try on of the dress before tomorrow, and thought I'd wear the wedding underwear too to see if they all worked together," Sally said blushing, "I was really scared when the dress wouldn't come off."

"Well they're working for me," I blurted out before realising I'd said it out loud.

"Danny, I'm marrying your dad tomorrow!" Sally exclaimed.

She looked down at my crotch, my expanding bulge on show. She bit her lip and reached a hand down to brush the back of it against my bulge.

"Go and have a wank or something," she told me, smiling.

"You could always do it for me," I said, smirking.

I was joking, so didn't expect her to reach down and pull my zip down. She moved her hands to undo my belt, opened the button on my jeans, and slid them down my legs. I had tight boxer shorts on, and Sally groped my cock through them. She pulled them down, and started to stroke until my cock was fully erect. I hadn't moved while she did this, still surprised, but she shocked me more next when she sunk to her knees and started licking the end of my cock.

I flung back my head and groaned, Sally slobbering and licking my cock all over, end to base to coat it in her saliva. She opened her mouth wide, and tried to take my thick cock into her mouth. It took some doing, but eventually the end of my cock was in her mouth. Looking down at her, I wished my phone was within reach. A picture on my phone would have been priceless, the mental image would have to suffice.

"I thought we weren't doing this any more?" I asked her.

My mind shouted at me. Shut the fuck up, she might stop. She might agree it's wrong and get up, telling you to get out of her bedroom. At least you could have asked the question afterwards for fucks sake. Sally took her mouth off my cock long enough to answer.

"Definitely the last time we do this, but I'm not fucking you," she answered before going back to blowing me.

I stood there and savoured the feel of her mouth around my shaft, her tongue working on it as she took more and more in. Her mouth was stretched wide, saliva dripping out as her lips moved away from the base. Suddenly she pulled her mouth off me again, lifting her fingers up in front of her face. The wet juices on them glistened in the light.

"Fuck. I'm getting too wet, I need to take off these undies, they'll be no good for tomorrow else," Sally said.

I was a little disappointed, the pale white colour of them complimented her skin nicely.

"Pity, they look really good on you," I complimented her.

"Yes, and they've worked in your favour as I was getting turned on wearing them. Ironically I'd been turned on buying them, on the morning when I came back and found you sunbathing naked. If i'd have gotten the dress off I'd have been in here with a dildo up me by now," Sally answered.

She stood up and peeled off the undies, watching me as I stared at her throughout. She stood naked in front of me, and tweaked at her nipples.

"Do you like me in sexy undies then?" she asked.

I nodded quickly, and Sally walked around the bed. She opened a drawer, took something out and started sliding them onto her legs. Pulling them up, I saw she'd put on some crotchless pantyhose. She looked over and saw the joyous look on my face, then got onto and crawled across the bed to me. She lay face down, resting on her elbows, bending her legs at the knees. Her round arse rose from the pantyhose, the black fabric even more of a contrast against her skin.

She urged me to her and I stepped closer, her hands coming up and guiding my shaft into her mouth, it going in a little easier this time. Once she got a rhythm going she put her hands behind me, pulling my arse cheeks apart. As she took more of my cock into her mouth she pulled me slightly closer, close enough that her fingers met right on my arsehole. I braced waiting for her to slide a finger in like she had by the pool, but instead she grazed her fingernails across the entrance instead, now and again pushing a finger onto my arsehole but not quite in it.

After about ten minutes she withdrew my cock and started rubbing her jaw and neck.

"Sorry, this position is hurting me now, give me a second and i'll get on all fours and carry on," she explained.

I had a quick thought. I wanted to see more of her, especially if I wasn't going to get to fuck her, so asked her to lie on her back. She did so, and I pulled her closer so her head hung off the edge of the bed. I stepped forward again and waited while she fed my cock into her mouth again. Just before she did so she looked up at me.

"Fuck my mouth but do so slowly," she urged me.

She slid her mouth onto me, I gave her chance to adjust the angle of her head then started to very slowly push my cock in and out of her mouth. Sally slobbered on my cock and saliva ran down her face, my cock almost at bursting point with the feel of her tongue on me.

I reached down and played with her breasts and nipples, moans and groans escaping despite her mouth being full as I played with her nipples. My balls were bouncing off her nose, her hands went behind me and she slid a finger into my arse. I could see her wet pussy glistening as the light shone on it and wanted a better look. I moved my hands to her ankles and pulled her legs towards me. Her arse raised now, her wet pussy lips stared at me invitingly.

I couldn't resist, and moving my elbows to the back of her knees to keep her legs raised, I sank forward and buried my face into her wet folds. Sally groaned loudly as I did so, and again as my tongue found her clit. She stopped working on my cock now, her body shaking as she faught to keep my tongue in place on her clit. She removed my cock from her mouth.

"Let me get up onto the bed properly, it's uncomfortable like this now," she asked.

I climbed off her and she instructed me to lie on my back, got up onto the bed and her knees straddled my head. She moved down the bed until her pussy was right over my face, then ground herself against me, rubbing her pussy over my nose and mouth. My tongue found her clit just as she sunk her mouth onto my cock, now accustomed to it she took it deep into her mouth easily.

Her mouth worked fevourisly on my length, and as before her finger slid into my arsehole. She coincided sliding her finger in with the down stroke of her mouth. Not to have her feel left out, I reached both hands around her legs and slid a finger, then two, into her pussy, then slid them into her arse. Her body shook and she ground down on my face more, moans and whimpers escaping from her mouth. It was taking all of my effort to stop myself coming.

Sally couldn't hold out so easily though, and she momentarily stopped sucking me as an orgasm shot through her body, juices leaking out and soaking my face. She continued, upping her pace on me, almost urging me to release. I responded by sliding two fingers of the other hand into her pussy. A few minutes later she came again, this time her body shaking so much she slid off me and lay on her back on the bed.

I stood up and looked down at her. Her face was smeared with juices from my cock, her pantyhose wet through from her pussy leaking. She lay with her hands over her face, exhausted looking. I grabbed her legs and slid her round so she was right in front of me, hitched her knees up and spread her legs. I ran my hands down her legs, enjoying the feel of the nylon. Holding her ankles, I teased her by lining my cock up against her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck Danny. No, I can't fuck you, I'm marrying your dad tomorrow!" she cried out.

I slid my cock along her pussy, teased her arsehole, then back up and left it resting against her clit. Her body shook and she groaned loudly.

"Bastard, stop teasing me!" she shouted.

I repeated the same move. Her hands went to her nipples. I reached one hand up and slid the fingers that had been in her arse into her mouth. She slurped and licked them clean. I pushed my cock against her clit again.

"Oh fuck Danny, stop it please," she said, almost sobbing.

"Don't you want to know what he feels like?" I teased her, while sliding my cock along her lips agaain, and flicking a finger against her clit.

She groaned loudly again, and wriggled her hips so my cock stayed slightly entering her pussy. I withdrew, and rubbed it against her clit again.

"Danny, please, we said we wouldn't," she said, whimpering, "but it feels so good."

"Better than dads?" I questioned.

Fuck knows why I asked, I regretted it as soon as I'd said it. My mind told me it was almost game over, the beginning of the end. To try to put her mind back in a good place, I rubbed her clit again.

"Your dads is longer, but yours is much fatter. It just feels different," she blurted out, "Oh fuck it, I really need to feel how different it is."

She finished the sentence by grabbing my hips and pulling me towards her, my cock sliding into her. She groaned so loudly I thought the neighbours might come around to complain at the noise.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Fuck me Danny, fuck me good," she cried out between groans.

I didn't need asking twice, sliding my cock in slow but deep, enjoying the look of content on her face, all contorted in pleasure. I quickened my pace, watching her breasts bouncing with each thrust. I tried to hold out as long as possible, but we'd been here a while now and the inevitable was on the horizon. I told her so.

"Don't cum up me Danny please," she begged.

I ran my fingers across her clit, trying to get her close too. When I knew I couldn't hold out much longer I withdrew, pulled her into a sitting position, and she took my cock into her mouth. She squeezed the base of my cock as she worked her mouth on me, and soon I was flooding her mouth. She clamped it around my cock, making sure none of my load escaped her willing throat. When my cock stopped pulsing, she took her mouth off me and licked my cock clean.

I collapsed down onto the bed next to her, half turned towards her, savouring this view of her.

"I hope you enjoyed that, I did. But you know nothing like this can happen again don't you?" she asked.

I nodded, regretfully.

"I'm making plans to move out soon, so you and dad will have the place to yourselves," I answered.

She smiled at my answer, a very contented look on her face. Suddenly a noise could be heard that made us both freeze, and looked shocked at each other. The front door opened.

"Hi Sally. It's Steph, I'm here, Happy day before your wedding day!" a voice shouted out.

"Oh fuck, it's my sister, she's staying over isn't she. I forgot I'd given her the spare key to get in," whispered Sally.

A look of panic shot over us both as we heard footsteps on the bottom of the stairs.

To be continued...