Step Mum's Tranny Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now pound me, big boy," Roxy said, looking over her shoulder a free hand cupping one of her massive tits.

Slowly building speed he paused, "Roxy, can I give you a reach around."

"When I say, babe," she pushed her ass back along Jacob's cock.

Building speed Jacob looked down and admired Roxy's perfect ass eating his cock like a maw, devouring him into a realm of pleasure. His cock head was now near to bursting.

"Now, wank me now and cum honey." Roxy breathlessly begged.

Reaching around Jacob grabbed Roxy's cock and wanked it, rapidly changing to milking a spasming cock as it blasted cum like a cannon. Jacob with a grunt and a satisfied grin bottomed out in Roxy's ass. Jacob blew what he thought was several loads of cum, his cock twisting and spasming in Roxy, violating her ass.

Linda moaned and pissed, three fingers deep in her ass she watched her stepson fill a shemale hookers ass up with his seed. Linda had never been this horny. The piss was an arc of urine drenching the floor in front of her messy wet cunt.

With a wet fart and a satisfied grunt, Roxy pulled off Jacob's wilting but girthy cock. "Next time," she said as drips of Jacobs seed ran out of her ass to splatter on the hardwood floor, "Can I fuck you, and maybe we might let Mum have some fun. Roxy said showing Jacob' his debauched and nude step-mother.

Jacob still transfixed by the both of them only nodded, his grin getting bigger the more he realised how much of a slut Linda secretly was.

12