Step-Siblings Sexual Tutorials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat irrationally, now that we were spending time alone and nude together I wasn't "feeling Sally up", as I had been previously, albeit over (and occasionally under) her clothing. Both of us, I'm sure, felt wary of pushing too far, too soon and breaking the spell. But that changed at the weekend, about a week after we'd starting masturbating together.

Our parents, somewhat unusually, had gone out for dinner with friends. Leaving the two of us alone for several hours. Sadly, but unsurprisingly, neither of us had any plans with friends of our own. But, at this stage, we were both delighted to have at least some uninterrupted time with each other.

They'd made us dinner just before they left which we hastily bolted down. As we cleared the dishes away Sally, in an act similar to the one that had first started our sexual journey, was leaning over the kitchen sink. I moved behind her, as I had on that first evening, and began fondling her fantastically athletic buttocks. This time I was not fearful of an adverse reaction. But neither was I expecting Sally to respond as she did.

After initially leaning back into me to allow me to grope her more freely, she reached behind me, grasped my hands and pulled them in front of her. She placed both of them onto her breasts. For a few seconds I froze as I realised that this, clearly, was the green light for me to take things further. So taking advantage of this I began, in my customarily clumsy fashion, to fondle Sally. As I did this I was pressed very firmly against her, with my rock hard cock grinding against her tight arse.

Reaching under her tee shirt I ran my hand up her well defined abs and reached up to feel her breasts for the first time (indeed the first time of course that I'd felt any breasts). She had on a flimsy bra, so I could already feel her nipples through it. Taking my courage in both hands, I reached in and lowered the cups so that I could access her tits fully.

"Oh shit, yes," Sally hissed, as I manipulated her nipples.

Emboldened by her response and the obvious approval of my actions I took another more daring step and dropped one hand into the waistband of her leggings. Then, before I lost my nerve, I moved lower and reached into her knickers.

My mouth was dry and my heart was beating so hard I honestly wondered if Sally would be able to hear it. But she certainly did nothing to stop me. In fact, far from it, as she was now pushing firmly back against me and breathing heavily herself.

I took the final step and lowered my hand just an inch further until, for the first time in my life, I had my hand on - and then fingers in - a pussy.

As exciting as this was for me, it seemed to be having the same effect on Sally. As my trembling fingers made their way through the mass of hair I'd encountered she was gasping and writhing against me.

I really did have very little idea what I was doing, particularly as I was behind Sally and was working purely on touch. Fortunately, Sally was so aroused and therefore so wet that my fingers were running smoothly over her pussy lips and then into her pussy itself, causing her to groan and finally turn towards me.

"Oh God, Jack, you're driving me wild... plus," she then confessed, "I've been playing with myself a little earlier, in anticipation of having this time together. So I'm absolutely on fire. Shall we go up to my room so we can be more comfortable and take this further."

"God, yes please," I concurred.

So we raced up the stairs and, in record time, shed our clothing. After a brief pause, we collapsed onto the bed, as I pulled Sally to me. As we did this, in the latest in a series of "firsts" she grabbed my cock. I was so worked up I almost came at that very first touch. And I certainly twitched and winced involuntarily.

"Is that OK," she asked, with some concern.

"Oh my God yes," I assured her. "it's much better than OK. I was just worried I was going to "pop" before we even started. You're not the only one that's one fire."

But, with the shock of this initial contact over, I was more able to relax and enjoy the experience. Laying on the bed, both of us stark naked, we continued to explore each others bodies. Sally had her hand wrapped around my cock, with my fingers buried in her pussy.

As we were lying there side by side, just inches apart, masturbating each other I looked over at Sally. Her lips were parted and we looked deep into each others eyes. We were so close I could feel her breathing and, in an act that felt both entirely natural and utterly terrifying, I leaned over and kissed her.

Oh my God, it was electric! But after a few seconds I paused, worried that I'd perhaps overstepped the mark.

"Are you sure this is OK," I queried. I really was a respectful (perhaps overly so) lover.

Seemingly not trusting herself to speak, Sally just nodded assent and pulled me back to her.

I discovered, almost immediately, that I enjoyed kissing almost as much as I was enjoying being wanked off. So, it appeared, did Sally.

So much so that we let go of our genitals, wrapped our arms around each other and buried our tongues in each others throats.

Remarkably, at the age of 18, until then I'd never kissed a girl. Nor, I discovered later, had Sally kissed a boy. There can't be many people who've been wanking with another person before they've been kissed! So, from the off, we made up for lost time.

As gratifying as this was, of all the things we'd done (and were to do in the future) this felt, initially at least, the most awkward. Watching ourselves wanking, and even wanking each other, felt somehow "functional". Whilst kissing, on the other hand, had much more of an intimacy about it. That, of course, is part of its huge appeal. But kissing your sister, or to be accurate step-sister, felt much more taboo.

But that awkwardness very rapidly passed. And the taboo element, I'm sure, added further to the excitement. As with everything we were doing we were unskilled in the art of kissing. But, what we lacked in skill, we more than made up for in enthusiasm.

So we lay there on the bed, swirling our tongues against each other and into each others mouths. Initially with an urgency and force that, whilst understandable, was probably a little much. But we both, almost instinctively, found we derived more pleasure as our kissing became more sensual and less forceful.

So in that first frenzied 10-15 minutes we were like kids in a sweet shop. I wanted to devour Sally with kisses, but also suck on her tits, whilst simultaneously frigging her. And she was doing the same to me (minus the tit sucking). We really didn't know what to do to each other and for each other.

But our hunger for each other soon manifested itself in a need to seek relief. And I was a little embarrassed that I was the first to "crack." Or, to be more accurate, spurt! With Sally's tongue buried deep in my throat, my fingers in her pussy and her hand wanking me, inexpertly but furiously, I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh God, I'm really close now, I don't think I can hold off," I panted, as I paused from our kissing to warn her.

"Come on then Jack, come for me," Sally encouraged, pushing me onto my back and hovering above me. The sight of her stupendous tits swaying above me as she pumped my cock was all that it took to trigger my orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oooohhhh, shit, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I grunted, as several ropes of spunk shot from my cock. The first of which was, once again, so powerful it shot upwards and landed on Sally's tits. It was, up to that point, the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced.

"Oh wow," Sally exclaimed with a deep, throaty, chuckle. "You often seen to produce a lot of spunk. But that was huge. How is there so much?"

And she then shocked me further. After rubbing it into her tits she put a little on the tip of her finger and lifted it to her lips.

"Well, I laughed," collapsing back onto the bed. "that's the first orgasm that some one or thing, other than my own hand, has caused. Add in how gorgeous you looked, plus the time we've just spent exploring each others bodies and I've never been so excited. Though seeing you taste my spunk like that runs it a very close second," I joked.

"Oh my God," Sally exclaimed, as she came down and gave me a huge hug and kiss. "That's such a turn on for me to know that I've been able to arouse you like that. I was a little concerned I wouldn't be any good at wanking." she smiled.

"Good?" I laughed, "you were fantastic. I hope you'll do that to me loads more."

"Too right I will," she agreed readily. But then made me aware that I was not the only one who'd been close to orgasm.

"I'm sorry, Jack," Sally exclaimed. "That's got me so excited. I'm absolutely desperate too. Do you reckon you'll be able to bring me off?"

"I'll do my best," I nodded in response. "But I'm not really sure what to do."

"Don't worry, what you've been doing so far is perfect," she assured me, "just copy what you've seen me do to myself," she directed, "keep on gently fingering my pussy and rub my clit. But not too hard. I'm so close it won't take you long."

So, letting go of my cock, Sally laid back on the bed and I concentrated all my efforts on doing just that. Initially I nibbled gently on her tits (partly, if I'm honest, for my benefit as much as hers) whilst I fingered her pussy trying to recall, as she'd suggested, what I'd seen her do herself.

I knew that she was generally quite considered and gentle in how she frigged herself. Only moving rapidly right at the end, as her climax was imminent. So that's the approach I determined to replicate. And it seemed to work.

"Oh God, Jack, that's so good. Just keep doing what you're doing," she encouraged, with a throaty growl. "But hook your fingers up slightly so they are against the front wall of my pussy."

This latest directive certainly seemed to have the desired effect. I could see goosebumps all over her, her breathing was shortening and she was writhing against the bed. By monitoring her reactions I was already working out the right places to apply pressure and the correct amount of pressure to exert.

"Kiss me again Jack," she exhorted, pulling me down towards her.

So, whilst continuing to finger her we indulged in some further passionate kissing. With, of course, the faint taste of my own jizz still on her lips. The combination of all this was now definitely taking her arousal to another level.

Breaking from the kiss, Sally confirmed this.

"So close, Jack..." she panted, "just a little harder and a little faster..."

Seconds later, as I followed her instruction, I was rewarded by witnessing her juddering climax.

"Nnnghhhh, nggggh, nnnghhhh, YESSSSSSSS..." she cried out, thrashing around on the bed, grasping the sheets whilst clenching her fists, until eventually pushing me away from her.

As she lay back, catching her breath, Sally looked up with a huge grin.

"Wow, just wow," was all she said.

"Bloody hell," I laughed, "I never thought it would be so erotic to give someone else pleasure like that. It was such a turn on."

"I know," Sally agreed. "I loved what you've just done for me. But I also derived great pleasure myself from giving you pleasure too."

Plonking myself down on the bed beside her I pulled Sally to me for an all embracing cuddle. A little like the kiss earlier it was an act that was both extremely satisfying, but initially uncomfortable. Signalling, as it did, an intimacy and affection that we'd not previously demonstrated.

We lay there cuddling for several minutes in companionable silence, basking in the afterglow of our first ever orgasms at the hands of another.

Sally was the first to stir, as she lazily began to play again with my flaccid cock. Which, unsurprisingly, began to harden again.

"I'm sure we've got at least another hour before our parents come back. And, now that we've started, I'd like to carry on our tutorial," she laughed. "Is that OK?" she inquired shyly, as she continued slowly playing with me.

"Good God, of course it is," I responded eagerly. "You never ever need to ask me if it's OK to wank me," I smiled. "Providing I can do the same to you?"

"To right," she concurred, with a huge grin.

But then, becoming suddenly serious, Sally propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at me.

"Do you know what Jack, I never imagined we'd doing this. But I'm so glad we are," she disclosed. "Recently I've found my body has been on fire. And I was desperate for someone to interact with. And, as part of that, I was also desperate to explore a man's body. In fact, let's be honest," she chuckled, "I've just been desperate."

But then, turning serious again, she asked, "but are you sure you're OK with this?"

"I'm absolutely, irrefutably, 100% OK with it," I assured her. "Even though it seems you're only doing this with me because of my availability, proximity and most of all your own desperation." I teased.

"Oi, smart ass," she responded with a smile, punching me in the arm. "We can draw this to a close any time you choose. Though I've yet to see any complaints from you about my availability, proximity or desperation"

"None at all," I agreed. "In fact," I continued, also turning serious myself, "this is a situation that suits us both. I'm also desperate to interact with a girl. But I've got no confidence at all in how I'd go about achieving that. So, joking aside, our proximity and mutual desperation, is suiting us both."

"Wonderful, so that's settled then," Sally confirmed with a big smile. "We are both getting exactly what we want from this arrangement. Though, of course, no-one needs know about it. So let's continue where we just left off," she suggested, drawing me back to her for more kissing and caressing.

So for the next hour we gave full vent to our feelings. We each of us had two more orgasms and took great delight in both giving and receiving pleasure. A theme that was to continue throughout our time together.

And on a similar note, from then on passionate kissing formed a huge part of our sexual repertoire. It was something we did when we were having a full "session", when we were able to give each other orgasms. But, it was also something we could do in stolen 5 minute segments, as a precursor to more prolonged time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We continued like this for a few weeks longer. Masturbating each other whilst indulging in hours of passionate french kissing.

We were both really keen to establish what worked for - and turned on - the other. Neither of us had any real egos. So we were as happy to give pleasure as we were to receive it. So, as Sally had suggested at the start of our journey into sexual exploration, we really were treating this as a tutorial, or experiment.

Then, after a few weeks of mutual masturbation, we moved on to another significant milestone.

Sally, as I remarked above, was increasingly keen for me to spunk on her. And appeared fascinated with the texture and consistency of my semen. For my part, I was also intrigued by the viscosity of Sally's pussy. Plus, I knew how much she enjoyed having her pussy fingered. As well as how much she loved kissing. So it seemed obvious for me to wonder how much she might enjoy having her pussy licked. With, of course, the hope that she might reciprocate and perform oral on me.

So, on one of our more prolonged sessions one weekend, after we'd spent time in general foreplay, I began to kiss my way from her breasts down Sally's body.

I reigned kisses on her abdomen and navel then, as I continued moving lower, I felt her tense slightly. But I could also sense her breathing shortening. So I felt/hoped it was in arousal and anticipation, not in discomfort.

That was confirmed moments later as she gently grasped my head and moved it lower again, so that I was now level with her pussy. No words were exchanged, but this obviously signified approval for me to perform oral. In fact, as soon as my mouth, hesitantly at first, made contact with her pussy, I could tell how keen she was for me to do this.

"Ooooh yes, oh God jack, that's so good," she exclaimed in a husky growl.

As with most of what we'd done together I really had no idea how to proceed. Nowadays, as false as its portrayal of sex is, I would at least have seen cunnilingus performed in online porn. But I had no access to anything like that back then. So, all I really knew was that men "licked pussy." So that, initially, was what I began doing. Licking Sally's pussy as though it was an ice cream.

Whilst hopelessly naive, it was I guess, not the worst strategy I could have chosen to follow. Plus, as I'd done with everything else, I was guided by Sally's responses to my actions. And attuned and interested enough in her arousal to do this.

"Oh, that's so gorgeous..." she purred, as I gently caressed her prominent outer lips with my tongue. And she gasped again as I took these, oh so gingerly, into my mouth.

I knew from masturbating Sally that she enjoyed the insertion of my fingers into her pussy, alongside frigging of her clitoris. So, as much as I was able to, I replicated that. The difference being that I was using my tongue instead of a finger on her clit. But still using my fingers to fuck her pussy. As inexperienced and untutored as I was, it was working for Sally.

"Oh shit, I love this," she hissed. "Your tongue feels so good."

Bolstered by this endorsement of my actions I continued in a very similar vein. Though taking care not to get carried away and be too aggressive in my licking. In fact this reticence was beneficial in two ways. It meant I was not treating Sally's pussy too roughly. But was also building up her anticipation as she moved towards climax. As I was beginning to realise that a more prolonged build up almost invariably led to bigger and better orgasms.

I was discovering that, as much as Sally enjoyed having her pussy licked, I enjoyed licking pussy. I loved the fact that I was able to experience her arousal (and ultimately orgasm) as close as it was possible to be.

Much as I did when I'd been masturbating Sally I kept on fingering her pussy, whilst attending to her clit with my tongue. I was used now to Sally's vocal and physical signs of arousal. But it seemed that cunnilingus was taking this to another level.

"Nnnghhhh, nnnghhhhh, oh god, oh god," she exclaimed, squirming on the bed and grasping my head to pull me tighter against her. Looking up briefly I could see the sinews on the side of her neck were prominent as she tensed in excitement.

Realising that she was close and sensing that she needed me to be more forceful I held her hips tightly and was now lapping a little harder at her clit with the flat of my tongue. After just a minute or two of this I was sure her climax was almost upon her. She was grasping my head so tightly she was pulling my hair and grinding against my tongue with her pussy.

"Oooh, ooooh, oooh, FUCKKKKKKKKK..." she cried, as a huge orgasm ripped through her, causing her to shake and thrash around on the bed.

I held on tightly and did my best to prolong it for as long as I was able to, until she pushed me away.

"Enough...stop!." was all she was able to say.

Pulling me up Sally was still quivering from the after effects of her orgasm. In fact in later years I seldom, if ever, encountered anyone for whom oral sex drove them quite as wild as it did Sally.

"Oh my God, that was wonderful," she proclaimed. "I've wanted to ask you to do that, but I was worried you'd think it was too dirty. Or that my pussy wasn't fragrant enough."

"Well, it probably was a dirty thing to do," I concurred, with a grin. "But in a really, really, good way. I've thought about doing it too, for quite a while. But I wasn't sure myself how you'd react. And whether you thought it was depraved?"