Step-Siblings Sexual Tutorials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And do you think me tasting my own pussy juice on your mouth is also depraved," Sally asked, as she dragged me to her for a passionate kiss.

"Well," Sally laughed, as we finally pulled apart. "I actually think my pussy tastes pretty good. And maybe what we've done is a little depraved. And certainly my reaction to it was," she smiled. "But dirty or depraved, it was fucking fantastic. That's the biggest orgasm I've ever had. Can we do that lots more?" she begged, reprising a question I'd asked of her when she'd first masturbated me.

"God yes," I agreed immediately, "I loved doing it. And yes, your pussy is fragrant. In fact, it tastes divine, to me anyway. It was such a rush to know I could bring you to orgasm like that."

"Do you know what," Sally suggested shyly, "I think you're turning into a pretty good lover."

Blushing at the compliment, it also caused my dick to rear in front of me. Seeing that, Sally laughed and made a suggestion that I was very much hoping to hear.

"I can see you are still very excited. So I suppose it's only fair I return the favour. Would you like that?"

"Does that mean you'd like to suck my cock?" I asked, hesitantly. "And if that is what you mean, then oh my God, yes," I assured her. "But only if you really want to," I continued with my customary deference.

Looking back this deference and respect was clearly appealing, in some ways. But years later when discussing it with Sally she confirmed that, on occasions, it was too much. And she - and in her opinion most women - would have preferred me to have been more confident and assertive.

"Yes, I am offering to suck your cock. And yes, I do really want to." Sally confirmed with a shy grin. "Partly because it seems like the charitable thing to do after what you've just done for me. But largely because I've always wanted to do it. But didn't want you think I was too brazen by offering it. Though, a little like you, I'm worried that I don't know what I should do and you won't really enjoy it."

"Oh my God," I assured her, "I'm sure I'll enjoy it, whatever you do. And if you find your not as good as you'd hoped, I'm quite prepared to be your guinea pig if you feel the need to get lots of practice in." I concluded cheekily.

"Don't push your luck, smart ass," Sally advised with a grin. "Just in case I change my mind. Just lay back and let me get to work."

Looking up at Sally, with her tits swaying in front of her as she prepared to go down on me I was so aroused that my cock was twitching and I was already leaking pre-cum. That leakage accelerated as Sally, tentatively at first, dipped down and took my cock into her mouth.

Initially, whilst my cock continued to tremor, the rest of me was almost paralyzed with excitement. I lost the power of speech and lay there immobile. Partly incredulous and partly for fear of breaking the spell. I was so rigid - in every sense - that after a few seconds Sally paused and looked up at me.

"Is this OK", she asked "Are you enjoying it. It seems like you're barely breathing."

"God yes," I reassured her, "it's wonderful. I'm just so excited I'm frightened to move. Not least in case I come too quickly. But I can't tell you how good this feels. Even better, much better in fact, than the handjobs you've been giving me."

At this stage Sally had just, hesitantly, taken the head of my cock into her mouth. But, in the same way as we both approached most things sexual, what she lacked in experience or finesse she made up for in enthusiasm. As well as obvious enjoyment in what she was doing.

She was, as I had done moments earlier, trying a variety of tactics to see what worked. It's fair to say they all did. This included: licking my shaft, both front and back; gently taking my balls into her mouth; and taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she was able to.

I'm making it sound as though this was a prolonged blowjob in which I luxuriated in a variety of carnal delights. The reality was I was unable to enjoy any of these moves for more than a few seconds. Everything new that Sally tried merely resulted in me gasping and groaning. And it was clear to Sally, who now knew my triggers, that I was moving inexorably (and pretty quickly) towards orgasm.

Pausing for a second she looked me square in the eye, with her lips inches from the head of my cock.

"Come on Jack, let it go," she implored. "I want to taste your spunk," as she bowed her head back down and took me as deep into her throat as she was able to.

Despite my deference and respectfulness, I needed no second bidding. In fact, I was unable to contain myself. That approval from Sally was all that it took to trigger my orgasm. No sooner had she wrapped her lips back around my cock than I was exploding deep into her throat.

I couldn't see how much spunk I produced. But I could feel that it was a lot! Evidence of that was that despite swallowing a little of it, an amount - quite a large amount - seeped out of the corner of Sally's mouth, dribbling back down towards the base of my cock.

Coming up for air and spluttering a little, causing yet more spunk to spill out, I was pleased to see that Sally had a big grin on her face.

"Oh my goodness," she chuckled, "I shouldn't have been surprised by the volume and ferocity as I've seen you come enough times, but that was pretty powerful. I thought you were going to drown me! Was I any good?" she asked, demurely.

"Good," I laughed, "well I clearly have no frame of reference, but I can't imagine how that could be bettered. I think that's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me," I opined. "But I really am sorry there was so much spunk. I hope it wasn't too unpleasant?"

"Not at all, I was happy to get a mouthful," she grinned. "And actually, it didn't taste too bad at all. So come here and get a little flavour of it yourself." she demanded, pulling me to her for a passionate, open mouthed, kiss.

Considering she'd been happy to taste her own pussy juice a little earlier I didn't feel I could refuse. Plus I really wasn't too grossed out at the idea. And, as Sally had suggested, whilst not nectar-like, I certainly didn't find my own spunk particularly unpalatable.

Sadly, time was against us on this occasion for a second round. But, from then on, oral sex was a firm favourite of ours, which we indulged in at every opportunity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the bedroom, whilst frustrating that we could not publicly express our feelings for each other it was, in some ways, an ideal scenario. We both remained committed to our studies and intent on attending very good Universities. So, when we weren't actually having sex (or the close approximation to it that were currently enjoying) we were working hard on our schoolwork. And not spending dreamy hours together, whilst neglecting our studies.

In fact I'd struggle, looking back, to explain exactly what our feelings were. Not least because, as an emotionally repressed family, the expressions of any feelings were not something that came naturally to us.

I was certainly fond of Sally. We felt very comfortable in each others company. And I was, of course, enormously grateful for the opportunities we were having to "research" our burgeoning sexuality together. But I don't think either of us felt we were in love with each other. Or even infatuated. If anything, long before the term became popular, I would say we were fuck buddies. Whatever our status, it was a situation that suited us both.

In fact, one weekend, in a conversation that was as close to opening up to each as we ever got, Sally articulated that.

"Jack, are you OK with what we're doing together?" she asked with a pensive, almost pained, look.

It was a question we'd asked of each other before. But I was surprised she'd brought it up again, as I thought we'd established we were both now entirely comfortable with our actions.

"I certainly am," I assured her swiftly. "I'm delighted with what we are doing. What's not too like?" I suggested with a smile. "But what about you?" I queried. "I'm just wondering why you asked that, as I thought we were both feeling OK about this."

"No, I really am OK with it," Sally confirmed. "I've got no misgivings at all about the pleasure we are both giving each other. But, clearly, no-one can find out about us. Which is maybe sad. But there is little we can do to change societal norms. But I guess, at the back of mind, I worry you may start blabbing to people about us. My reputation would be in tatters."

"I don't know," I suggested, "it may enhance your reputation for people to see you've ensnared the coolest kid in town," I said with an ironic laugh. " But who am I going to brag to about my conquest? I'm hardly likely to tell the boys in school, "hey you know my sister, Sally, she's a really easy lay." They think I'm weird enough as it is."

"Oh, so having sex with me makes you weird," she teased.

"No," I laughed in return, "if they knew how gorgeous you were they really might think I was the coolest boy in the school. But having sex with mysister, or even step-sister, certainly qualifies as weird in most people's books."

"Of course, I understand that," Sally agreed immediately. "And that's the point I was making, or was worried about. Rightly or wrongly, our relationship will always have to remain a secret we keep between ourselves."

"No, I appreciate that," I replied, seriously. "In fact, I completely agree. It is sad, but I'm happy just focusing on the fun we're having together. Plus - and I know we joked about this - but I really do think that by treating this like a tutorial we've become much better lovers than we would have if we'd been fumbling about with random people from the town. I really am confident that when we do have these experiences with others we'll be so much better prepared than we would otherwise have been."

And it transpired that was exactly the case. Though it was some time, when we were both away at University, that we were able to confirm this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as we were enjoying the mutual masturbation, passionate kissing and now oral sex it was, of course, inevitable that we would want to progress things further. The fact that this took longer than it might have was due to the continued reluctance of either of us to take the initiative. Clearly we both lacked sexual confidence. But were also fearful, I'm sure, of offending the other. Which was, with hindsight, ludicrous given how much we were both enjoying everything we'd done.

But, one Sunday afternoon, when our parents were away visiting relatives (as they did most Sundays) I steeled myself to suggest that we took the next step in our intimacy.

We were naked, laying in Sally's bed, kissing passionately whilst playing with each other. I'd been thinking, for several weeks, about broaching the subject. And I finally plucked up the courage to suggest it, though with my customary lack of panache.

"Do you think now is the time for us to have a fuck?" I blurted out.

"What, right now? Are you serious?" Sally asked, somewhat incredulously. "I mean that's not completely unexpected, give what we've been doing. But you've taken me a little by surprise."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry" I stammered, blushing profusely, "please forget I ever suggested it," backtracking furiously, as I was far too prone to doing.

"No, not at all, let's not dismiss this." Sally suggested. "I'll admit it's something I've been thinking about too. So let's talk about it," Sally reassured me, with a kindly smile on her face. Plus, I fancied, a degree of excitement in her demeanour.

"Oh, thank you," I retorted, "I'm sorry I blurted it out like that. I've been wanting to bring the subject up for ages. But, and this won't come as a surprise to you," I smiled, "but I always lose my nerve. So once I found an ounce of the necessary courage I just fired the question out there."

"I know, we are as bad as each other," Sally concurred, "I suspect it's a combination of our inexperience with the opposite sex. Coupled with the highly unusual situation we find ourselves in. I'm sure you'd be nervous about asking any girl to have sex. But asking your sister to fuck you really is a big deal," she grinned.

This insightful comment was exactly what we both needed. In fact, looking back, it signalled a watershed in our relationship. Allowing us finally, to confront the bizarre situation we found ourselves in.

"You are so right," I agreed, bursting out laughing, "those are big issues for anyone to face. Let alone two misfits like us."

"All of that said," Sally continued, "I've been thinking about it for a while. Clearly, it's the next logical step. And even nerdy misfits like us can see that. I think I'm very close to taking that step. Even with someone as hopelessly needy as you," she smiled.

This gentle piss taking, albeit with a very large degree of truth, signified the breaking down of the last emotional barriers between us. Laughing, with no self-consciousness at all, we held each other tightly as we recognised these very apt descriptions of ourselves. That embrace soon morphed into another of our extremely passionate kisses.

We were, of course, completely naked, laying side by side. As our tongues intertwined we were also grinding against each other. My cock, rock hard as ever, was pressed against Sally's abdomen. And I was grasping her taut butt cheeks to pull her closer towards me.

Changing it up slightly Sally pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me. Continuing to gyrate against me she was now using her pussy to rub up and down my shaft.

Given how well lubricated she was I knew - in fact we both did - that with just a simple push I could have entered her in an instant. Pausing in her actions, Sally looked deep into my eyes.

"Would you like to be inside me Jack?" she asked softly. "I really think I'm ready to feel your cock in my pussy."

"Oh my God yes," I assured her, as my dick twitched between us. "I really, really, want to. But only if you're sure you're ready, I've got some condoms in my wardrobe."

"We don't need them," Sally responded shyly, "I'm on the pill."

"What?" I spluttered, "when and why did that happen? Surely you've not told your Mum that you were considering becoming sexually active. And certainly not with me," I continued, in a mild panic.

"Good god no," Sally hooted with laughter. "She'd have a seizure. Though she does know about me being on the pill. My swimming coach suggested it to her a few years back. I used to to suffer from heavy periods which, with all the training I do, wasn't ideal. So the GP put me on a particular type of contraceptive pill that helps regulate that. But, of course, it also means I can't get pregnant!

This discussion had seen my erection subside considerably. But it soon returned with Sally's next actions and statement.

"The upshot of this is that, if we want to, we can fuck with impunity. And right now, I want to," she suggested, as she recommenced squirming and gyrating against my cock, still pressed between us and now as hard as it was possible to be.

"I'll take that as a yes," she grinned, as I matched her gyrations with my own and was now grinding hard up against her pussy. As she'd done moments earlier, Sally was rubbing her pussy along the shaft of my cock. Pausing on an upstroke she hovered above, looking me directly in the eye, with a searching gaze. The entrance to her pussy was just millimeters from the tip of my cock.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jack?" she asked, so quietly I could barely hear her.

For my part, I was so nervous, I couldn't speak at all. So I just nodded, holding her hips and easing her, oh so slowly, downwards onto my throbbing cock.

At first, almost exactly as I had been with my first blow job , I lay there rigid and immobile. For largely similar reasons, i.e. because I was fearful that, with the slightest movement, I could come in an instant.

The warmth and tightness of Sally's pussy was exquisite. Gingerly I started to thrust upwards to meet her downward movements. Actually, thrusting would have been significant overstating my initial movements. Slight tremors might have been a more accurate description.

"Oh my God, this is wonderful," I managed to stutter, "I can't tell you how gorgeous it is to be inside you."

Looking me squarely in the eye, Sally looked down and agreed, "I know," she grunted, "I feel so full and complete. Now, come on, fuck me properly."

I attempted to do just that. But, as my first proper thrust brought a gasp from Sally, the whole experience just became too much for me.

"Oh shit, oh shit. NNNNNNNGGHH," I exclaimed, as I exploded into orgasm, flooding Sally's pussy with my spunk. So much so that it started to dribble out, down my shaft and pooling on to my lower abdomen.

"Oh my God," Sally chuckled, though clearly disappointed. "That was quick. You obviously were really excited."

"I'm so sorry. I was trying so hard to hold back, but that was just too much for me to bear." I spluttered in apology, with a sheepish look on my face.

"Don't worry," she comforted me, still impaled on my dick, which hadn't shown any real sign of softening. "I'm sure you'll be good to go again soon. And then you can give me some pleasure."

"God yes, of course," I assured her. "In fact, that might be sooner than you think. I'm so worked up I'm still hard."

"Oh my goodness," she giggled, "I didn't imagine it would be that quick. But you're right, I can still feel your erection," as she started, once again, to grind her pussy on my cock and against my pubic bone.

In a matter of moments I was rock hard again. But this time I felt in no danger of exploding too quickly. So I was able to lay back and luxuriate in the feeling of Sally's tight, velvety, pussy contracting around my cock. And, just as importantly, Sally could enjoy it herself, without either of us fearing that proceedings would draw to a close prematurely.

Clearly, neither of us had any experience and I guess we were a little clumsy in our manouvering at first. But the actions came naturally to us. With Sally bouncing around on my cock, as I flexed upwards to meet her downwards pressure with upward thrusts.

"Jesus Jack, this is sooooo good," Sally purred as she gyrated above me. "I love how my pussy is stretched around your hard cock."

"And I love how tight it is," I replied. And she really was tight. Sally had a fantastically athletic physique, with her body honed from years of very competitive swimming. Her muscle tone was particularly impressive including, it seemed, in her vaginal walls.

The beauty of this position was that I could look up and feast - visually and physically - on her stupendous tits. Those tits, firm as they were, were jiggling up and down as Sally was bouncing away above me.

"Come on Jack, fuck me hard," she implored, "you've got me so turned on. I really need to come."

So I determined to focus all my efforts on making that happen. As Sally bore down on me, I thrust upwards. And reached round to grasp her wonderfully tight butt cheeks, to ensure more traction and greater friction of her pussy against my cock. Plus, when they were "in range", I leant forward and nibbled on her sensitive nipples.

"Oh Jesus, yes, getting close..." she let me know, as she continued bucking on top of me. "Keep going...nearly there..."

Reaching between us, just a little awkwardly, I managed to use a finger to gently frig Sally's clitoris. With this proving the final act that triggered her climax.

"Oooh oooh, oooh, NGGGHHHHHH, Yessssssss!!" Sally screamed, as she came to a prolonged, shuddering, orgasm.

Pausing, eventually, she looked down, with a huge, satisfied, grin on her face.