Step-Sis Simulator

Story Info
Home for the holidays, you try out the latest adult VR game.
3.8k words
4.27
16.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can't remember the last time it snowed on Christmas Day. You remember a few flurries some years back, but never it sticking like it is this year. You throw on sweatpants and a t-shirt and rush downstairs.

Your dad sits on his chair sipping coffee, petting the dog. The TV is off--a rarity. It's silent.

"Merry Christmas, bud," he says. "Sleep well?"

"Merry Christmas, Dad," you say.

"Coffee's hot and there's plenty more if you want some."

Before long your step-mother comes down the stairs in her bathrobe. Her hard nipples are visible through her robe. You don't mind. You also don't mind the hug she insists on giving you. "Merry Christmas, sweetie."

She pours herself a cup of coffee and puts on some Christmas music. Frank Sinatra. It's the same album she puts on every Christmas as if no other Christmas records exist.

To everyone's surprise, your step-sister comes down the stairs after about ten minutes. She's wearing a baggy, worn hoodie. She still looks half asleep. Her dyed red hair is up in a messy bun. "Merry Christmas, hun." Your step-sister mumbles the same back, barely audible as she sits cross-legged on the floor by the tree.

"Both kids home from college and all together as a family, how special. Well, let's get started!" your stepmom says, the coffee kicking in. She gets up from the couch and starts handing out presents. You get socks and a flannel shirt. Your sister gets sweaters and earrings and books. Your stepmom then grabs a larger box and gives it to your dad. "A gift from all three of, Santa too," your stepmom says. Your dad opens it. It's two saddlebags for his new Harley that he bought earlier in the year--a midlife crisis mobile he bought for himself. He runs his hands along the leather. He says thank you, and he's beaming, which is a rarity.

"It's time for Santa to open one," your dad says. Your stepmom opens a gift. It's a digital picture frame that connects via Wi-Fi. She's been talking about it all year.

"Time for your big gift, Kat," your stepmom says. She hands your sister a small box. It's a digital camera specifically for vlogging, with a screen that flips out and turns around.

"Thank you, Santa. How did you know this is what I wanted? I forgot to mail my letter in time." She rolls her eyes and puts in the battery and memory card and turns it on and takes a selfie of the whole family.

"The last present," your stepmom says as she hands you a pretty large box.

"Let me guess, forty pairs of socks?" you say.

"That's what you'll get next year if you don't lose that attitude," Dad says.

You tear open the wrapping paper and catch a glimpse of the box. You know instantly what it is. You've watched dozens of unboxing videos and fawned over it at the store. A VR headset. The latest model. "Thank you so much," you say. Your step-sister snaps a photo of you opening the packaging. You pull out the headset. You grip the controller wands. You can't wait to try it out.

Your family has moved on though, they're not interested in your headset. But they're happy you're happy.

Everyone gets up and moves to the kitchen for what your stepmom calls Special Christmas Breakfast which is just pancakes with fried eggs and bacon, but it's what she's made every Christmas since she got together with your dad. You never complain, even if you don't see what's so special about it. You dutifully spend the morning with your family, which your sister recorded nearly every minute of with her camera, but at a certain point you just want to play with your new toy, so you disappear into your bedroom.

You buy a few games for your new headset--one where you swing a sword to the beat of the music, one where you sculpt in three dimensions, and one where you shoot aliens. You're happy, really happy. It's the best gift you've gotten in years, especially since Christmas gifts fall off a cliff around the age of sixteen. Soon enough, it's just socks and gift cards until you die. But your stepmom and dad delivered this year.

You bring your laptop down into the living room that evening to show your family. Your stepmom says, "No, thanks" and returns to reading. Your dad tries out and comments that it's certainly no Mario, the only game he played when he was younger. He pronounces it mare-e-oh, not marh-e-oh, even though your dad's not Italian and wouldn't say it that way if it was someone he knew, but for some reason, he does when talking about the game. The headset makes your dad a bit nauseous, he's not used to it. He returns to nursing a beer and watching sports on the television with the dog on his lap. "Cool gadget, you got there," he says.

Your step-sister gives it a try and catches on pretty quickly. She said she's seen videos of them before but never tried one. She looks silly flailing her arms around trying to slash to the rhythm of the music. After she's finished, she says, "That was dumb," and laughs.

Once they all have their fill with the spectacle, you return to your room. You play games on it for hours, losing track of time. You don't even hear your dad and stepmom say goodnight. Finals are through. There's no schoolwork to worry about. Sure, you miss your friends and the freedom of having an all-expenses paid independent lifestyle on campus, but it's nice to just relax sometimes.

You pass out at 2 A.M.

You wake up at 10 A.M. The snow outside keeps piling up. It's so windy it's snowing horizontally.

You head downstairs for a bowl of cereal. Your dad walks in and says, "You slept through all the fun."

"What fun?" you ask.

"Shoveling the driveway. But don't worry, it's still coming down and you can take the next shift."

You retreat to your room with your bowl of cereal. It's the perfect day to be home on winter break with nothing else to do. It's the perfect day to do nothing but use your new VR headset.

You play some more of the rhythm game. You figure it's almost like a workout. You do break a bit of a sweat, so you guess it counts. Exercise, check. Now you can veg out all day guilt-free.

But you're overcome with a feeling. The feeling that spreads through your entire body and makes it hard to think about anything else. You're horny.

You then remember your rich friend at college who has owned most of the VR headset models since they surged in popularity. He told you about some of the steamy games on it.

You browse the storefront and filter by adult games. You scroll through, nothing catches your eye. Lots of anime porn games, but none of them are for VR. You filter by VR adult games. A highly rated one catches your eye--Step-Sister Simulator. Wouldn't that be kind of weird though? You've thought of Kat before in that way, sure, hasn't every step-sibling? You've watched your fair share of porn with step-sisters and stepmoms, so you decide no, it's not that weird. It's only weird if I make it weird.

It's your lucky day, Step-Sister Simulator is on sale. You buy it. It costs more than most games you buy, but you figure that's just the cost of doing business. Your cock starts to get hard as you watch the progress bar as it downloads, the anticipation killing you. Finally, it's done downloading. Thank god for high-speed internet.

You stand up and start the game. You're in a bedroom not too unlike your own, but it's a girl's room. You look around. There's a bed and a desk and a dresser and posters on the wall.

A tiny topless fairy with wings and a wand flies past. You turn your head to follow. The fairy stops and hovers above the desk.

"Welcome to Step-Sister Simulator, you horny brother," the topless fairy says in a high-pitched voice. "Tell me a bit about your step-sister," she says as her small tits bounce up and down.

The screen flashes and a 3D model appears in the room of a blonde-haired young woman wearing jeans and a sweater looking down at her phone, tapping away. A menu with various options appears to the right. You point to the first option, hairstyle, and cycle through the options. There's a ponytail, a bob, short and messy, long and flowing. Each time you change the option, the model looks up at you, annoyed. You select the bob and then move on to hair color. Every color imaginable is an option, from the usual blonde and brunette to various dyes. You select the red dye. The next option is skin color, and you make it a little paler. You then cycle through the face presets and select a narrow face with pronounced cheekbones. Next is body size. You adjust it to get it just right. Next is breast size. You make them larger and the sweater poofs off the model, revealing the larger breasts. It's not right though. You make them smaller. You start stroking your cock in your boxers with your free hand. The young woman notices you're staring at her chest and crosses her arms and pouts.

You move through the rest of the options, adjusting her ass size, height, clothing, and attitude.

The fairy says, "She looks cute. What's her name?"

Using the controller, you enter "Kat" and select Finish. The screen fades out and the fairy flies away.

The screen fades into your virtual step-sister sitting at her desk, doing homework on her laptop. You aim the cursor at her and pull the trigger. She looks over her shoulder at you and says, "Big bro, I didn't hear you come in. What's up?"

The options appear on the screen: "Just bored", "You asked me to help with your homework at dinner", and "Is that porn on your laptop?" You're horny and curious about what is actually on her screen, but you select the second option about homework just to see what happens.

"How could I forget? Okay, here's the problem..." She explains that there's a sailor whose boat has capsized at sea and the current is dragging him further out at a specific speed. The question wants to know, given the speed of the current and the rescue boat, how long will it take for the man to be saved?

The potential answers appear on the screen and you select one. It's the only non-ridiculous answer.

"Lucky guess," your virtual step-sister says. "I know you cheated on like all your tests in high school. But still, right is right. So, um, how can I pay you back for helping me out?" Her big green eyes look right into yours.

An option menu appears. "You'll just owe me one", "Introduce me to your friends", and Pull your dick out.

You're horny, and you've had enough messing around. You haven't jerked off in over a day and a half, a new personal record. You select the last option and look down. Your virtual cock is hard, just like your real one. You look up at your virtual step-sister, who looks astonished. "Big bro, what are you thinking? Put that away! You did help me out though, I guess. So just this one time, okay? Don't tell anyone, promise?"

You nod your head. She reaches out and grabs your cock in the game. You unconsciously take a step back in real life, tripping over your desk chair. You recover before you completely wipe out. The whole world pauses and the topless fairy flies back into the game. She explains how sex works. Something about using the joystick, yadda, yadda. You skip past all of it with the trigger, confident you'll figure it out. Soon enough, the fairy flies, away and your virtual step-sister resumes. She starts rhythmically stroking your cock. A meter in your HUD starts to slowly fill up. It's labeled JIZZ. You apply pressure to the trigger and she speeds up. The JIZZ meter fills up faster. Pull the trigger all of the way, and she starts aggressively jerking you off. The JIZZ meter fills up and your virtual cock twinges before releasing a load of cum on her face. Your step-sister wipes it off her face, and says, "What's wrong with you? Why didn't you at least give me a heads-up?" She's fuming. "Get out of here, I need to finish my homework." The game fades out to the main menu. The topless fairy is there, waiting, frowning. She says, "Why don't you slow down next time and enjoy yourself a little longer?"

You take off your VR headset and set it on your desk. You look down and realize your hand is down your boxes and your crotch is soaked with cum. You weren't even paying attention as jerked yourself off while your virtual step-sister jerked you off in the game.

You take off your boxers and wipe off as much of the mess as you can and toss them on the ground. You then get into bed and close your eyes. Just for a minute, you tell yourself. But you fall asleep within seconds.

You dream, of course, of your redheaded step-sister Kat.

When you wake up an hour later, your cock is hard. The snow is still coming down outside. Okay, just a quickie before Dad yells at me for not shoveling, you tell yourself as you put the headset on while you're in bed.

You launch the game. Since you finished the tutorial, it shows a bunch of scenarios you can select from--summer vacation at the beach, slumber party, homework helper, stuck in the washer--wait, stuck in the washer? You select it almost instantly.

The game menu fades away and loads into a hallway. You hear someone yelling, "Help, I'm stuck. Anyone, help!"

Using the controller, you walk closer to the direction of the sound. You round a corner and have a line of sight to the laundry room. All you see is your virtual step-sister's bottom half sticking out. She's wearing a plaid skirt. You walk over. When she eventually hears you, she says, "Big bro! I'm stuck, can you help me?"

You realize it's kind of awkward to be in VR standing while lying down in real life. You pause the game, slip off the headset, and stand up in your room to get better situated. Headset back on, you resume the game. Using your controller, you flip up your step-sister's skirt. She shrieks. "Bro, what do you think you're doing?!" She's wearing striped panties.

An option menu appears: "I just need something to grab onto that won't come off" and Pull down her panties. You pick the first option just to see how it plays out.

"Ugh, fine, just be gentle. This is the last time I try to help with laundry."

You walk closer toward her and pull the trigger to reach out and grab her. Your virtual arms grasp onto her love handles. You pull the trigger again and tug her back a little bit but the controller rumbles a bit.

"Is that your dick up against me?" Her voice echoes and rings metallic from the drum of the washer. "Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm stuck in here."

You hear a knock on your door, muffled by your headphones, and jump up a bit, startled. "I'll be right out to help shovel snow, Dad. Just give me a minute, jeez."

Feeling a bit rushed, you grip her panties between her legs and slide them aside. You pull the trigger and your virtual cock starts fucking her. The metallic moans echo with each thrust. You bend over slightly in the real world and begin humping the air, mimicking your game character, while you jerk off with your free hand. You start moaning, unaware of how loud it is.

There's a tap on your shoulder. Freaked out, you fling the headset onto your bed. You look behind you. Kat is standing there with her new camera, laughing.

"What. Are. You. Doing. In. Here?" you ask, covering your hard dock with your hands and the controller.

"Bro, what are you doing in here? That was seriously hilarious how you threw your headset off. That shit's gonna go viral."

"No, Kat, you can't share that. My dick is in it. That'd ruin my life."

"What were you even watching? Porn or something?"

"It's a game, I was just, um, taking a break."

"Let me try it."

"Absolutely not."

"Dude, I've got this video of you moaning like a schoolgirl humping your hand with that goofy headset on. Let me see it, and I'll delete the video."

Sweat beads at your temple. "Why didn't I lock the fucking door," you say as you reach over and give your step-sister the headset. She slides it on.

"Is this girl... stuck in the washer? You were fucking her, weren't you? What in the fuck, dude."

She moves the joystick and presses some buttons on the controller. You stand there, hands over your cock, trying to get through your worst nightmare but it just won't end.

"I just helped her get out. I'm sure she's happier now. What is this, the Sims or something? Wow, dude, she kind of looks like... me. That's kind of messed up."

Kat takes off the headset and sets it down. She looks furious.

"Do you look at me that way? Wish I was stuck in the washer or some shit?"

"No, no, it's just some game. It was on sale and I thought I'd try it. Some friends at school told me about it. Look, Kat, I'm sorry. You really shouldn't just barge into people's rooms."

"You shouldn't be fucking digital versions of your step-sister you creep. You always spend so much time alone in your room, everyone knows what you're up to in here."

She steps forward and runs her hand along your cock.

"Is this what you dream of while you're in here? Me jerking you off?"

She starts tugging your cock. You look over. At least she closed the door when she came in. Your knees get weak and shaky. You're not even sure what's happening.

"Kat, what are you doing? Just delete the video and leave me alone. I gotta help Dad shovel snow."

"He already did it again, and I helped him. You're not much of a help when you're home. But look, there's something you can help me with, okay? Help me with this and I'll delete the video, I promise."

"Oh god, what is it now?"

"You'll enjoy it too, I promise," she says. She runs her fingers along your cock, teasing it. "Fuck me in the ass. I want to see what it feels like before I let my boyfriend try it."

"What? That makes no sense. Also, you're my step-sister. That'd be weird."

"You were just fucking a 3D model of me, dude. How's that any weirder than this? It's not like we're related or anything. Plus it's in the ass, it's not like it counts."

"That, too, makes no sense."

"Do you want to go viral for being the VR Fuck Nerd?"

"Ugh, fine. You're such a brat."

Your step-sister walks over to your bed and drops her sweatpants. She's not wearing any panties. She bends over and spreads her ass.

"Come on, big bro. Fuck me like I'm stuck in the washer."

It feels like your whole world is turning upside down. You're shaking. Your heart is beating so loud in your chest that you can hear it. But your cock is hard and you're horny, so fucking horny. You walk up to your bent-over sister and rub your cock against her asshole.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," she says. "Am I your first anal, dude?"

"Yeah..."

"How special. Well, are you gonna do it or not?"

You push the tip of your cock hard against her asshole. "I need lube or something," you say.

"Use your spit, I don't mind."

You spit in your hand and rub it all over your cock. Then you spit again and rub it into your sister's ass.

You try again, this time entering more easily. But it's tight. "Oh! Wow!" Kat says. "Slow, slow."

You enter her fully, slowly. It's so much tighter, so much more encompassing than pussy. You start to thrust, slowly, gently.

"You okay?" you ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Feels funny, but good."

You notice your sister reach with her left hand to start rubbing her clit. Then she fingers herself. She's moaning.

"You can go faster, bro."

You pick up the pace, but there's something great about taking your time and going slow. Kat's moaning loudly now. "You idiot, our parents are gonna hear us," you say. "Be quiet."

"We're good, dude. Trust me. I couldn't hear you moaning earlier and you were basically yelling."

She looks over her shoulder at you and smiles. You melt a little bit inside. You know it's wrong, but it feels so damn right.

Your sister's asshole contracts around your cock. You're on the edge and she just went over it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she says as her whole body shakes. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

You can't last any longer either.

"Oh my god, me too, me too."

12