Step-Sis Simulator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You let go.

All the muscles in your body clench and you thrust without abandon. Three final pumps and you unload in your step-sister's ass.

"Pull out slow, dude. Or it's gonna hurt."

You pull out slow, real slow. Your cock is still throbbing. Once it comes out, your cum follows, running down and dripping on the bed.

"Jesus Christ," you say.

"That was seriously fun, wow," your sister says. She grabs your sheets and wipes herself off. "I'm not doing your laundry for you, you pervert. And don't make my mom do it either."

"Okay. Delete the video. Now."

Kat grabs the camera and opens up the camera roll. The video of you humping your hand with the headset on starts auto-playing and you die a little inside. Your step-sister deletes it and it shows the next item automatically, a selfie.

"There, we're even," she says.

There's a loud double knock on your door. Your heart stops. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Kat says.

"Bud," you hear through the door. "You said you'd help. You can't stay in your room all day. The driveway's covered again. It's your turn." You're holding your breath and don't even realize it. Your stomach flipped. A few seconds later, silence.

"That was a close one. I'm around if you, uh, get sick of your game or whatever. Later, dude," Kat says as she pulls her sweatpants on and heads out of your room.

12