Step Sister Corruption 061-070

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
15k words
4.71
4k
7

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 61 - Day 16 Summer's Problem

--------------------------------------

I looked over at Summer after the teacher walked out and said, "Well that was weird."

Summer shrugged, "At least it gives us a chance to look at our items."

Karinna looked at us, "Mind if I hang out with you guys until my next class."

I put my hand on Summer's leg and spoke, "Sure."

Karinna beamed at that.  I lightly squeezed Summer's leg.

Summer looked at me and even I saw her eyes soften.

Karinna spoke, "I wonder what's in the boxes?"

Summer hummed but spoke, "Let's look shall we?"

And we opened the boxes....well almost all of us opened our boxes.  A certain gagged female was too busy with something else.

I opened my box and was greeted with an assortment of items.

I was kind of sad that I saw 2 items in the box that I was already using....Nutters and Gushers.

Ooo a new flavor.....orange creamsicle.

I showed Summer the new flavor and she gave me a shit eating grin.

Looks like I will be switching to this flavor.

Looks like they revamped the formula or something because as I read they both lasted longer and I had to take less pills.

Huge plus in my book.

Then I looked at the new bottle and was familiar with it.  It essentially increased my stamina and a multitude of things.  I kind of nearly scoffed at the percentage which was double than the bottle that sat under my bed.

Looks like I should try it.

Then there was some unnamed bottles and looked more or less like prescription bottles along with some paperwork.

Looks like I will be doing some reading later.

I looked over at Summer's box of goodies and my eyes widened.  It had nearly 5 times the amount of goodies compared to my box.

Explains why her box was so much larger than mine.

My box looked more like a shoe box compared to Summer's big ass pink box.

Once again a few of the items I knew of.

But the majority of it I had no earthly idea.  And like my box came with papers and instructions.

We all closed our boxes resigning to read it all later.

I looked at Summer, "Want me to put your box with ours?"

Summer looked at me, "That's probably for the best."

I nodded and said, "I'll go put them in my car so we don't have to lug them around school all day."

Summer smiled and nodded.

While she was focused on me I made a motion towards Kel.  Summer looked over at Kel and nodded.

Good with Summer around Kel will be safe.

I stood up and spoke, "I trust you girls will be good."

All I got from Summer and Karinna were smiles.  Kel was back to lightly sucking on her object in her mouth just zoned out.

I picked up the boxes and half ran half jogged from the building to my car.  The entire trip to my car I was careful to not drop three boxes.  Once they were secured in my car I pretty much hightailed it back to where the girls were.

Knowing Summer and her current jealousy towards Karinna for some odd reason I needed to make sure nothing happened.

Plus I needed to know what the fuck was going on with Summer.

I got back to the classroom panting and saw Karinna and Summer laughing with one another.

I tried to catch my breath and walked up to the laughing girls, "So what's up?"

Summer smiled at me and said, "Just talking about the class."

Karinna followed, "And a possibility of working together on the projects."

I raised my eyebrow at the girls.

Karinna stood up and spoke, "Well I should get going and find my next class."

She looked at Summer, "Thanks Summer."

Summer smiled sweetly, "No problem Karinna."

Karinna walked over to me and hugged me.  She took an extra minute as I heard her lightly sniff me and pinch my ass.

I tried to not flinch and watched as she broke the hug and walked off enjoying the view.

I looked over at Summer who was glaring daggers at me and I said, "What?"

Summer huffed, "Pig."

I smiled and leaned down to where my face was in front of hers.  Her glare softened and finally she sighed, "I can't stay mad at you."

She looked off to where Karinna left and said, "I still don't like her."

I spoke, "Why?"

She looked at me, "Because she's...."

I finished, "A flirt.  Just like you."

She looked at me and was about to speak but quickly shut her mouth.

I continued, "And what's so bad about flirting?  You used to do it."

She looked at me, "Yeah until I confessed my feelings for you."

I put a finger under her chin, "Yes.  Yes you did."  I pulled her in to where she was mere centimeters from my face.

She lightly moaned before she couldn't stand it anymore and dived in for the obvious kiss.

I picked her up over the table while our kiss became more evolved not really caring about our audience.

As soon as Summer passed the table she wrapped her legs around me and pressed herself against me she let out a lower guttural groan as her chest smashed against mine and felt her hard nipples press against me.

That's when our kiss deepened.

I knew in that instant she was mine.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 62 - Day 20 Diagnostics and Update

--------------------------------------

I sat here in the waiting room over at Muschi for my appointment on my only free day since school started up.

I guess I should rewind a little bit.

Four days ago when we attended our first class on our first day we were greeted by the stunning creature otherwise known as Dr. Riley Braxter as she went through the motions of what we will be doing in class.  All of us had to do some questionnaire. I don't know what the girls answered but I know my answers.  Then there was a section of the syllabus where there was a bonus section.  The bonus was for all students who made an appointment at Muschi to undergo some diagnostics test then we will receive a 15% bump in our grade so if we didn't do good on a particular assignment or mid exam or final that 15% will help.

Summer immediately jumped at the opportunity and quickly made an appointment for ALL of us.

The girls had an appointment this morning and I had one this afternoon.

So the girls left this morning together and hadn't returned when I left.

And that leaves us to now.  Me sitting in a waiting room waiting for my name to be called.

I just hope it's nothing like when my grandfather told me of his interesting times when he was enlisted in the Army.  Suddenly his story of him telling me the cruelties of the Army when he first went in and the horror of undergoing an STD each time he slept with an if-y girl.

I remembered laughing at the term 'punching the barrel' but now I felt a bead of sweat beginning to form as all sorts of things started to run through my imagination.

Sure times have changed since my grandfather and I'm sure they no longer shove a long ass q-tip down your dick for a viable STD test.

I know that because last time I went for a STD test they just took some blood and a few hours later they notified me that I was good to go.

Hell there were machines at a local pharmacy you could pee in a cup and would do a generic test saying if you need further testing for $15.

But sitting here didn't stop my imagination because I doubt they would be doing an STD and I didn't know what they did to diagnose a guy.

I seriously considered just leaving and telling the girls that I did it and damn the 15%.

Just before I could commit to my idea my name was called.

Looks like I was up.

There was no turning back.

I got up and followed the person as I was led into a room.

Once in the room there was this weird device sitting in the room sort of like a covered wheelchair but without the wheels.

It sort of reminded me of Professor X's flying wheelchair from those old comic books I read when I was younger.....just not flying.  And a lot bigger but not by much.

The person opened the not flying chair on the side and after some adjustments I was able to sit down and the person confirmed that I could sit down.  Then the person told me to strip down from waist down so the not flying chair could take samples which would take a couple of hours.  A nurse would be in shortly to draw blood and start the chair.  And he even offered me a portable video game so I wouldn't be bored which was very nice.

After the guy left I stripped, sat in the chair, closed the door and waited.  With a few minutes the person was back rolling in an old gaming console that I hadn't seen in over a decade but it was a welcomed old friend.  And the person even brought in a bottled water.  Which was very nice.

A few minutes later, after I had started my game, the nurse came in and I was forced to pause my game so she could draw blood and started the chair.

if it wasn't for the fact that I was more or less strapped into the blasted contraption I would have jumped for my life and ran.

The reason why was once the nurse turned on the non flying chair it made a loud ass noise as whatever was hiding in here started moving.

Then within a few minutes it was a low hum.

The nurse looked at me, "Sorry it does that when it first turns on."

I looked from her to the chair not sure I believed her.

Then after the nurse got a few vials of blood out of me I was left to sit in the chair being told it'll be a couple of hours before it is done.

So there I sat....playing video games on the archaic gaming console but was content playing so the time passed relatively fast.

It was weird as I sat there feeling my legs and ass go completely numb and then feeling something attach to my third leg.  But that was about it.

Other than that the machine I was trapped in would occasionally let out some hissing noises.  Other than that the chair was mostly quiet and I had no idea what was going on in the chair as from the waist down was completely covered.

During my time in the chair I got random texts from Summer and Karinna.

Since our trip back home from our vacation Jessica hadn't texted me once.  Though I had tried to text her a couple times but got the now usual reply 'Busy'.

Sigh guess her parents got to her and now I was yesterday's trash.  I'm not going to force myself on her and I will wait until she comes to me.

I looked at my phone.

Summer:  Kelly and I just got done with the diagnostics.  How are you doing?

Me:  Currently doing it.

Summer:  They're letting you text?

Me:  Yeah why?

Summer:  Weird.  Guess I'll let you go so you can do it.

Me:  Ok

Summer:  FYI can't wait until you're done

Me:  Why?

Summer:  I'll explain later.  For now I'll keep myself busy.

Me:  Ok I'll text when I'm done.

Summer:  I'll just meet you at your place.

Me:  Okie Dokie.

Then I switched over to Karinna.

Karinna:  What are you doing?

I smiled at her text.

Ever since class Karinna had been texting me regularly.  I had originally asked her about Jessica but she always seemed off when I texted about Jessica so I let that matter drop.  Instead I was always cordial with her via text.

Me:  Doing that diagnostic thingy from our class.

Karinna:  Oh they're letting you text?

This was the second person asking why I was being allowed to text.

Me:  Yeah why?

Karinna:  No matter.  I was just bored and wanted to see what you're doing?

Me:  Just doing the diagnostic thing.

Karinna:  What are you doing later?

Me:  Probably going home and maybe working on some of the homework.

Karinna:  Ok.  Would you mind helping me with some of the work.  I'm not getting some of the aspects.

Me:  I don't see why not.  After I'm done with this I'll see what's going on.

Karinna:  Looking forward to it.  See you.

Me:  Yep.

Looks like I might get a visitor later.  Might have to clear that with Summer will be extra fun for me.  But once I proved to Summer that I am her main squeeze, she kind of lightened up around Karinna.

As long as our dynamic doesn't change I should be fine.

I went back to playing video games.

Three hours later the same nurse came in and turned off the machine saying I was done.  Then she unlocked the chair so I could get out and would wait outside so she could escort me out.

After she left I pretty much shrugged not really knowing what this diagnostics thing actually did.

I opened the door that kept me locked in the chair and tried to get out.

Tried being the right word.

The moment I tried to move my leg it wouldn't respond.

I grabbed it with my hand and forcefully moved it and instantly felt like a million needles were stabbing my leg.

I had a mini freak out initially thinking the chair made me disabled fearing that I would never walk again but slowly I could feel my leg again.  Then I repeated the process with my other leg as I turned my body and finally forcefully moved my leg out of the contraption.

Once the needle feeling left I tried to stand up which felt like this was the first time I was standing up after being disabled for so long and nearly fell over.  I had to sit back down.

Five minutes later I was standing and had my clothes back on and left.

That was the hardest 15% I had ever gotten but it was done.

I went home and found the girls were home.....along with my parents.

I looked over to the new house and saw that the workers had left already seeing how it was nearly dusk.

I decided to take a look at what was what.

From the outside the new place looks done.  Foundation is in place, walls were up, roof was on, windows were installed, stone and metal in place on the outside.  The inside was what was getting done.

I walked in, turned on the first switch I could....nothing.

Looks like power was still in the works.

I pulled out my cell and turned on the flashlight option to look around.

Most of the interior was definitely in the works.

The walls weren't covered....yet.  Looks like ducting was worked on today because there was some left over ducting sitting on the ground and areas that weren't finished yet.

There was wiring in the walls so electricity might be in place just not on.

Piping was in place.

I walked upstairs to where MY room was supposed to be.

On the floor plan was that in our house there was a massive floor layout.  The wide open area was a mini kitchen and living area.  Off to one side was Kel's room, a walk in closet and bathroom.  And up above her was my room, my own walk in closet and bathroom.

I walked around my room seeing the ducting wasn't finished in my room or bathroom.  There was heating mats laid out in the bathroom and pipes were run for the shower that I asked for.

Looks like once they get the rest of the ducting done the rest should be done fairly fast.

Jason, my step dad, says at least another week if not two before everything is done then another week for all the appliances to be installed before we can move in.

Jason already had taken us out to start picking appliances and furniture that we wanted in our new place.  He just took notes but never paid for any of the items we wanted so I had no idea what he was getting us.

With the look through completed I decided to head in and wonder what's for dinner.

Maybe a healthy plating of Summer with a side of Kelly is in order.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 63 - Day 21 Suspicions

--------------------------------------

I think my small circle, and by small circle I mean two, of lovers is slowly expanding.

Or was I going crazy?

Sure I already had Jessica in my corner to be used however I desired but after our vacation I haven't been able to get a hold of Jessica so I'm no longer counting her.

But ever since I had started deep dicking Summer and Kelly everything has been a whirlwind in itself.

At first I was content with Summer and finding our activities completely fun to the point where I felt like Summer and I were constantly pushing each other in our activities.  And Summer had confirmed my suspicions a few nights ago when I decided to torture her the same way she tortured me....I edged her until she was foaming at the mouth.

Which I will admit was fun but she tried her damndest to fight me every step of the way.

You may ask why I decided to torture Summer?

Because after she invited me to watch her work on Morgan kind of brought the ole juices flowing making me wonder if Summer enjoyed being Morgan's 'Mistress' should I do the same to her?

Granted I wasn't originally thinking I would love to torture Summer and bend her to my will.

Nope that was far from my mind.  I needed confirmation of what I was thinking and the only way to do that was coax Summer into spilling the beans.

I guess I should rewind.

Yesterday I had done the whole diagnostic thing and that night I had used Summer as my personal toy and made Kel watch.  Seeing how dad was home we couldn't risk him finding out about OUR special activities.

Then this morning Summer took me over to Morgan's house so I could watch what she had done to the goodie two shoes all holy Morgan.

As we arrived Summer made me promise to only observe not partake.  Saying she had a surprise for me.

I had agreed to Summer's request to not do anything but quickly resented it.

I resented it because I was forced to sit as Summer and Morgan tied me down so I wouldn't do anything.  I think she was killing two birds with one stone.

Then I got to be a fly on the wall or a hard on in a chair.

It was painful to watch Summer torturing Morgan while I had a painful tent popped in my shorts.  I desperately wanted to join as the events played out in front of me.

Ever since our recent class of Sexual awareness and finding all the goodies that Dr. Riley Braxter gave us as our introduction on what we wanted to do as our first project.

I decided to write a paper on the effects of 'Thor's Strength' which wasn't on the market at least not at the strength that this shit touted to be.

My idea was to write about this stuff after taking it for a month.

When I pitched the idea to Dr. Braxter she approved of the idea and added some privado's.  Like I had to keep a log of when I took it, what it did to me, and if it changed any of my moods.

Mainly for my first project I wanted to still be free to act how I wanted because there were plenty of suggestions in the projects like doing a month long celibacy while taking a multitude of supplements and writing about that.

I wasn't doing that suggestion because with Summer having me take Gusher's I'm sure after the first week I would either go crazy without some type of stimulation or one of my boys would explode from over producing.  Or there would be an explosion in my pants as a simple wind tickled my fancy.

The last thing I wanted to do was take on this project taking so many supplements with my current free range slits to destroy that such an idea was impossible to accomplish.

Any guy in the class who takes on that project has their work cut out for them but I'm not that fool.

I have a certain lush that would find me doing such an idiotic idea like celibacy for x amount of time fun for her to torture me until either I break the celibacy or one of my boys bursts from attention.

So as I sat there more or less tied down watching Summer teach Morgan gave me plenty of ideas.

The current teaching of Morgan was as Summer said was installing into Morgan that only she could get release and satisfaction from Summer and Summer alone.

Watching the scene made my soldier stand to no end to I could bend a metal bar against my stiff member without any bruising.

But eventually Morgan begged her mistress for release.  Begged Summer for what she yearned for.

Summer stood there spanking a bent over bare Morgan with a flogging board that Summer had Morgan purchase for this particular session.

I watched turned on as Summer spanked Morgan's bare rear until her rear was red.