Step Sister Corruption 061-070

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at them with a sly smile and decided to see where this goes, "So you see what my project is doing to me," as I gestured to my member, "why don't you share?"

Mia actually spoke, "I don't see how you're extra large cock has anything to do with our problem?"

I looked down at my dick that hadn't gone fully flaccid since I started in this supplement plan.

Previously before this new round supplements I had gotten used to my balls feeling like grapefruit. Though having Summer and Kel constantly try to drain me in their mouths has been nice.

But this new development of not going flaccid and possibly being more forward is new to me.

I smiled, "Yeah well if you haven't noticed this is my problem."

Karinna spoke, "That's an amazing problem."

Mia blushed, "I'll say."

Summer laughed but spoke, "Gabe is right though we're all friends here aren't we?"

Both girl's looked at one another before nodding.

Summer smiled, "So why don't you show Gabe your problems."

Mia sighed, "I guess I should go first."

I looked at Mia as she removed her tip to reveal her breasts which nearly looked the same as last time I saw them.....small.

No that wasn't right.

Were they fuller?

And I don't remember her nipples protruding so much. Were they?

I spoke, "I don't see the problem." I looked up at her eyes, "Or am I missing something?"

Mia blushed but nodded.

I got up and looked closer at Mia's breasts. I had to refrain from licking and groping her puppies.

I pulled back and spoke, "I don't see any difference."

Mia sighed while Karinna laughed.

Mia shot a look at Karinna and hissed, "Shut it."

Karinna looked at Mia and smiled, "Sorry Mia but he is a guy."

That made Mia smile before she chuckled. She looked at me and said, "I think my breasts are much more fuller. Plus other side effects are beginning to happen."

I raised my eyebrow and spoke, "More than any simulation making you wet?"

Mia blushed, "More so yes."

I smiled, "So if I pinched your nipple you'd instantly get wet?"

Mia got redder but said, "Yes."

I laughed, "I don't see how that's a problem."

Mia blushed but Karinna piped in, "Oh oh can I get in this offering thing too?"

I looked over at Karinna with a smile, "Depends what your issue is?"

Karinna smiled, "Well my o plug is healed."

Summer laughed and said, "So is mine."

Karinna looked at her and smiled, "Put is your pussy always wet?"

Summer smiled back at Karinna and nodded.

Karinna pouted and said, "Well Damn." She looked at me and said, "I wanted to be hit on too."

Mia grumbled, "Well he didn't hit on me he just looked."

I laughed, "Are you two really all up about wanting to be hit on?"

Both Karinna and Mia nodded. Mia spoke out, "Especially after seeing that monster cock."

I ignored Mia thinking my size was being over exaggerated by her seeing how small and petite she was and simply looked at Summer, "What do you think?"

Summer thought it over and looked at both with a smile, "What are you two willing to do?"

That's when the flood gates opened.