All Comments on 'Step Sister, Step Mom'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editing

Josh or Ralph, pick one and stick with it

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
Interested In Where This Story Goes

First, I have to note, again, that I'm not a fan of implants in big breast and/or BE stories; so Candi being a NATURAL LLL-cup would've increased my enjoyment.

I'm a fan of comparison/competition stories and the elements of that are present in this story. I would LOVE it if Bambi had juvenile macromastia and was still growing (and maybe that's why her mom got the implants in the first place), but there are no clues to that present in this first chapter. So, I see, unless you introduce some non-implant BE method (which I would prefer), an arms race where mother and daughter try to outdo each other by getting bigger and bigger implants. I'll enjoy the ever-increasing measurements (Hint! Hint!) but not necessarily the clash of "fake tits".

I like how Candi wasn't a "good lay". That seems almost revolutionary in this type of genre-based writing. Having mother and daughter compete on sexual ability is novel, but the protagonist is only going to complain so much; so as a plot point it can only go so far.

I'm always up for bringing in more females. So, if Candi had a sister who was bigger than her naturally (even after the implants) and discovered the protagonist; that would be cool. Or, to keep with the implant theme, if the protagonist's mom shows up with bigger implants to take on the "trophy wife" (I'm not for the protagonist having sex with his biological mom, so maybe a menage a trois with Bambi, Candi and his bio mom with the protagonist watching and stroking his enormous cock!).

I'm hoping (much like your run of MILF/GMILF stories) that implants aren't where your muse is taking you. On the other hand, I'm always up for breast comparisons/competitions between two or more females. The Melva/Daphne dynamic where you have a nerdette hiding her body only to reveal her enormity to the stereotypical beauty is always a winner with me (Waiting on the day, you do a riff on "Revenge of the Nerds" where the Omega Mus outboob the "hot" sorority (saying "hot" makes me think of the movie, H.O.T.S. that sort of had the former as a plot only most of the H.OT.S. girls, were..hot!)).

This story has a good comparison/competitive dynamic present in the story and I'm interested to see where it goes.

As always, thanks for the new posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: EnDDD Part 1

I really, really, really, REALLY hate getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. There's funny little thing call chapter numbers. They belong on ALL chapters.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Good catch! This is what happens when I work on multiple stories at the same time. My Bad. I've uploaded a corrected version.

DDDave

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Chores

With a dick like that he should make Bambi do his chores AND homework.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Nice, but he could've made more of it before giving more dick after they were hooked.

At least if the "I don't like chapters not numbered" could finish at the end here without problems. You finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter

Pppppppllllleeeaaasssssseeeee but seriously the ending come on

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story.....they were not my relations by marriage...but over the years I have had experiences with several women who were related to each other....more than a "few" times. Sisters....mothers and daughters, cousins, Aunts and nieces, even a mother, her mother and the two daughters. And one mother and, eventually...it took a while...but all four daughters. So sex..especially if it can all be very "discreet"...a LOT of women will want to experience a very extremely endowed/extremely virile man they "heard" about from another relative of theirs.

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

Josh's cock keeps getting longer every time it is mentioned.... It's horseshit.... bad predictable story. Didn't finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...