All Comments on 'Step Sister with Benefits Ch. 02-03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was a great conclusion the the story. Glad you did a follow up chapter.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot but felt that the ending was rushed into happy ever after. I feel that more could have been made of Ben and Claire's relationship and how it effected their parents in the longer term.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I love happy endings. Thanks!

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

You had me from start to finish I totally loved this story . Absolutely 5 star material

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Nice ending for this chapter,

Can’t wait for the next chapter as they move in together.

Glad finally showed how much you loved each other.

Hope you add another episode.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

These concluding chapters were great, but the ending while ok and indicated that they were to be married and have a happily ever after, should have been expanded to include the wedding, the marriage and children, etc. Over all it was well written and the storyline was good to the end. Well done and gets my 5 star vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapte 4 is in order. The Epilogue should have been your roadmap on how this was going to go. You seemed to bail out of it in the end. Shame, because you created and evolved some really beautiful characters. Anyways, here’s how it should go:

You mentioned they almost gave up at one point (that should be a chapter of its own).

As news spread around they learn how to deal with other people’s reactions to them. Then the wedding. The proposal, the engagement ring, then the wedding party. Since they don’t have any brothers or sisters, it would all be friends to serve. Like Ann. Or Cindy. How about Lisa?!? Wedding shenanigans!

Finish it up with their Masters graduations, followed by Claire’s first preganancy, then happily ever aftter.

This is all contributed to you with respect. It was a good write.

Marvin

bxtreme4bxtreme4over 2 years ago
Great Writing

A truly amazing story, thank you. All 3 chapters have been will planned, thought out and written. What an artist does with paint, you do with words. Congratulations on an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVED their growing loving relationship, and their sexual adventures are wrapped in thunder and loving togetherness. They couldn't be any better. And Ben is one very sexy young man with his chest hair that Claire so loves to run her fingers through. Even their friends spot him as a very sexy young man. I'm glad they have stayed together and are talking marriage -- and perhaps children. You could certainly continue this story!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Very good, but you missed something between chapters 1 and 2. Ben attended his first semester on the first page of ch 1. They had sex the following summer. Then in ch 2, they returned to school, but you had Ben as a freshman and Claire as a sophomore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story until epilogue, end just seemed devoid of ideas

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 2 years ago

1. "right of passage" should be rite of passage.

2. You alternated between telling this story in past tense and present tense. Past tense is the norm and much easier to read. Whichever you choose, be consistent.

3. As at least one other reader observed, you confused details between the first and second installment, like both of them repeating a year of college.

4. Obviously, you would benefit from having an editor. I have made many of these same mistakes in some of my stories, so I am offering these suggesions with constructive intent.

5. Keep writing but work on the technical aspect of the craft and you will become a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love, love, love thus story. Ben and Claire went from not liking one another in the beginning to becoming very mature lovers even in rough time as any normal lovers will do. But the part that I loved the most was their true love, honesty and respect for their parents. While it was very difficult for them to tell their parents, they showed a lot of trust that it was the right thing to do. And I was also pleased with their parents as to how they handled the whole situation. I look forward to reading more of your artistical works that you produce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous