Step Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Eighteen year old hates his step family.
4.3k words
4.6
19.3k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers

I reached Target in record time, knowing full well the inquisition I'd face from my grandfather when he arrived, quite rightly too. After all, he had fully supported me through my efforts to leave my father's house as soon as my dear mother had lost her final battle with cancer. The Big C is the one that never loses! You see, as a very successful monetary lawyer, he'd never lost a case either; the only battle we'd both truly ever lost had been my mother's.

It had broken us for a while; I'd never understood when he'd lost his wife, my grandmother, to cancer. I'd been far too young, even though I did remember how upset my mother had been when it had happened. The peach that was my father, had used her death to explain away his first dalliances with infidelity, saying how neglected he had felt, while my mother fought to help my grandmother with cancer, giving her her time and love. Of course, that had only been an excuse for the lying sack of shit to get to stick around; my mother had been the main breadwinner in the household. My dad, being my Dad, hung in there as he needed the financial security.

When we were with Grandfather so often after that, he must have thought all his Christmases had come at once. I recognised the arguments but not the reasons behind them; they came as my mother fell ill much later down the line, and he did everything he could to be needed for a time. Just long enough for her to feel too unwell to be bothered getting rid of the lying, stealing, sack of shit! But I digress.

These are the reasons why my grandfather found it strange I hadn't fled that vile house, bought with my mother's insurance payout, at my earliest convenience.

So I fielded his many questions as honestly as possible; hey, he could smell a lie at fifty yards, let alone my lies! I waited for his condemnation to fall after explaining everything that had happened with the look of a death row inmate.

He surprised me then when he burst out laughing.

"What, it couldn't happen to a nicer family?" he said, the sarcasm as thick as the toast he'd made me since I was little.

"You're not mad?" I was shocked to my very core at his reaction.

"Mad, mad? Why would I be mad, my dear boy? You're all I have left; I'm not going to lose my mind over some revenge, even if you are taking an unexpected route to get it!" He laughed again at my guilty expression and red face.

"Stop worrying so much, Scott. It's so late in the day that moving you to another school is pointless, even though I still want you back on the football field for the first game in college! Wasting a God-given talent; that arm of yours should be worshipped, not used to pummel idiots!" He replied, still laughing. He'd never liked the fact I'd been pushed off the team, and he'd hated me training in mixed martial arts.

"Now before you get lost in that mindful of lust, what car do you want? I mean, the more it pisses off your good-for-nothing, sack of shit sperm donor of a father, the better, but I'd still rather it be something you want to drive," he said. The old softy that he was, he honestly rarely swore; only my father managed to bring that out in him.

"I was going to say Porsche 911, but even if it would give Dad a heart attack, I can't see you letting me have one," I grumbled, smiling, already knowing his answer.

"Damn right, I won't! You can afford to kill yourself later when I'm gone, but I'm not placing a loaded gun in your hand!" He growled, and I understood his reasoning; a car that responsive, that fast, and this young, was not a bright idea.

Of course, I knew this; it was just a strategy to soften him up for my next choice, a much much safer choice.

"A Range Rover Sport," I answered happily. Still so sexy it hurt, but so much safer than the sports car would be.

"Nice try, idiot!" He laughed at my outraged face and said, "Maybe if you hadn't added the sport!"

"Hey now, they are all fast, but the Sport is just the model, meaning it comes in slightly smaller than the big old Range Rover," I explained, my mock outage in place.

"Well..." he started before I interrupted him quickly,

"No, you're right; I can wait another month before grabbing one," I added, smiling deviously.

"Now hang on a minute, I didn't invest your money wisely so you could waste it on fast cars, young man!" He answered he was truly worried this time.

"And you know me well enough by now that, that will never be the case! No, I just think it will be the perfect fit, safe, secure, yet sexy as hell. They have one at the dealership for all to see and drool over. Any time we go that way the looks, the arguments, the friction that car causes between good old Daddy dearest and my sweet, stepmom are fucking priceless. Excuse my French," I added quickly, but I could see his eyes twinkling at the thought of the mayhem It would cause.

"Hmmm, let's go see what they have to say then!" And just like that, we were on our way to the largest dealership in town.

In no way did I allow my hopes to rise; as far as I knew, they were holding it for someone. They were, Unfortunately for that person, they had run into difficulties paying the full asking price, and so their dear little angel, whoever it may be, was about to be severely disappointed!

After quite the wrangling back and forth, lawyers will be lawyers after all, we were the proud owners of a Range Rover Sport Deluxe special edition in black! I would have preferred Matt Black, like the tumbler in Batman, as there was no need to stand out. Yes, I'm saying that while driving my sweet-assed ride to our favourite restaurant to celebrate our taking the next step.

My grandfather was surprisingly supportive of me wanting to take my revenge on our hateful little family. After making sure this was entirely my idea and something I needed to do, he set his brilliant mind to help me shape the next few days. We had a blast, good food, and great conversation as we laughed over a revenge dish; no one would see cumming! Yes, I went there, so sue me like every other idiot in this town. While conspiring sexual deviancy with your grandfather may not be the norm, it damn well should be. We had so much fun, I couldn't wait to move in with him, as soon as I'd wrung every last ounce of revenge possible.

It was quite late when I got home, so no one noticed the new gleaming black beast parked in the driveway. I strode in like I owned the place, ignoring the where have you been? I went straight to my room and started installing the new bolts on my bedroom and bathroom doors. The drill noise drew in the gawkers. Janie and Susan watched from the hallway as my father stormed his way up the stairs, pushed, or, I mean, followed, by Mellisa, the evil, slutty stepmother, hot she most definitely was.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" He whined in as strong a manner as he could manage.

"Well, after I explained you all bursting into my room to stare at my hard, throbbing cock this morning to Grandfather, he decided to have me install these bolts for my safety while sleeping. This is while he makes the appropriate advances to the courts; his grandson's safety is his main concern after all. He does feel that can be construed as a sexual assault against my person, but his lawyer wasn't sure we should call the police just yet!" I replied while smiling, as they all practically fainted.

"What in God's name are you talking about?" Dad screamed, his outrage overshadowed by his embarrassment.

"Please know that my room and person are now being recorded for my safety, while also providing evidence of any further attacks I may suffer," I replied, hamming it up. Both my dad and stepmother were so red in the face that I was excited about the prospects of dual heart attacks.

"You can't be serious!" Mellisa whispered, and each of the individual tears flowing down her face was a sweet victory for me in the pursuit of revenge on my mother's behalf. Her daughters both stood staring at me as if a wild beast were attacking their mother but I had no fucks left to give; let them see what it was like, as I had to.

As I went to close the door, my father pushed against it, nothing really for me to overpower, but I stood watching him, fascinated to see how he'd react.

"I will not have this door bolted; it's a fire hazard," he argued, and while technically correct, he was just fanning the flames, never having learned to pick his battles as my grandfather had taught me.

"That sounds exactly like something a pervert would say!" I answered, the stony-faced serious look taking some doing as the gasps rang out. "Maybe I should call Gramps now and tell him how worried I am for my safety while I sleep!"

Their faces dropped, pained in a way that brought pleasure soaring to my heart. They weren't sorry their son didn't trust them; no, they were distraught at losing their hold over the money I had ready to flood my accounts.

"This is preposterous," Dad replied weakly as I pushed the door shut, laughing as the bolt loudly locked them out. For fuck's sake, if there was a how-to guide on controlling your son, they were ignoring it, every step of the way.

Before I could close off the bathroom I was about to use, Susan proved my point by storming in. She got right into my face, looking up at me defiantly.

"Are you trying to ruin our fucking family?" She screamed, red-faced and wide-eyed.

The shocked look was a classic, as I answered a simple "Yes."

"Why?" She stuttered, her face showing true emotions for once.

"You know why! You, your sister, and your gold-digging whore of a mother have pissed on my mother's ashes since the first second you moved in. You have done everything you can to make my life a misery. Don't think for one minute; I don't know who got me ostracised from the fucking football team I was running. But now you, the architect, have handed me the keys, so I can burn it all down. While your pussy may be sweet, there are holes a plenty, for a rich, good-looking, intelligent man like me!"

Her anger crumpled as she listened to every single word of truth that hit home harder than any punch could.

"Now, get the fuck out of the bathroom; I was already using it! I need a fucking bolt for the joining door, you little pervert! Don't think this conversation isn't recorded either," I growled; it wasn't, I hadn't planned on needing it while using the bathroom, for fucks sake.

She grabbed my arm again, so I twisted hers into mine holding her hand behind her neck. She was completely at my mercy as I dragged her into my room, bolting the bathroom closed behind me.

'Don't you fucking dare..." She started to say,

I hushed her with my hand over her mouth, my other hand released hers as it roved over her fantastic tits. I pulled her T-shirt over her head, leaving just her mouth free to kiss as I pinched and pulled her nipples. Her struggles grew less aggressive; my hand slid inside her pants, and I pulled them down, kicking them off her once they got low enough, so I didn't have to let go of my sweet prize. My fingers found her wet and needy. A soft whine followed by a gasp as my now slick fingers slid in and out of her. Two soon filled her as my thumb rubbed her clit.

I let her hand go, turning her around and pushing her back against the wall. I pulled her T-shirt off but she made no move to cry out or escape. I dropped my shorts, pushing my cock into her as I moved her panties to the side, out of our way. She was almost as tight as yesterday but somehow more welcoming as she opened up, crying out as I filled her on my second forceful thrust.

I covered her mouth and turned the music up to cover her already ecstatic cries. This was fast and furious, though, as I pushed myself into her again and again, pumping my cock as deep as I could go each and every time. It was rapid, brutal sex, almost a battle for supremacy, as her legs closed behind my back, pulling and urging me faster, deeper, harder. Her eyes begged me not to stop.

I was only a few minutes in when I felt the first urge to release; with no condom, it definitely wouldn't be inside, but she was holding me in. She gasped as I broke her hold, pulling out. I grabbed her, turned her around to face the wall and thrust back inside from behind. The battle renewed as I sawed my cock in and out. Tip to stem every single time, full forceful thrusts until a few minutes later she came for the second time, the needy slut gripping my cock as tight as a vice. I pulled out spraying rope after rope of cum onto her perfectly tight little ass. I held her still as I cleaned the cum off her before letting her go. Her legs gave way for a second, but she shrugged me off when I caught her sexy body. She scowled at me and she flipped me off, unbolted the door, and slammed it shut behind her as I slid into bed, sated and knackered.

It was a peace-filled dream, as I had more or less decided to move out. Why risk it all for sex? I had meant it earlier; there was plenty of sex available, especially when the money kicked in, as I knew trust would always be a bridge too far for me, having seen what I'd seen in my short life. So hey, use what you have, right? Good looks and a tremendous body, all while stinking rich, I'd take those odds.

The door banging first thing the next morning filled me with happiness; they'd either spent all night hatching another useless plan or the beast in the drive had been spotted.

I opened the door, loose cotton pants on, sporting my morning wood, something for Mellisa to dream about.

"Whose fucking Range Rover is that?" my father asked, impersonating a growl; it wasn't very manly.

"Mine, do you like?" I replied, laughing as they all stared, waiting for an explanation that wasn't forthcoming. When I went to close the door, he moved closer,

"Well, it's too bad I'm going to have to confiscate it! Now hand over the keys," he said, he was so happy, as Mellisa was giddy at the idea of driving my new baby.

"Sorry, no can do Pops," I replied flippantly, smiling at his confused face.

"You fucking will do, right now!" Was that a vein popping on his forehead?

"Alright, but I'm ringing the cops first, okay?" I informed him, still smiling as I reached for my phone.

"What the fuck..." was all he managed as I went on to explain,

"Well, as it's Grandfather's, he said if anyone tried to confiscate it, to call the cops and report it stolen or hijacked. He did explain all the ways they differed last night before handing me the keys, but it was rather complicated." I explained helpfully, as I watched them both deflate before my very eyes.

"I should probably call him first and ask him; I need to explain how you banned me from protecting myself last night as well. Shit, I may as well pack," I said, smiling happily.

"You're staying fucking here!" he shouted, as manly as possible.

"Well, yes, but, no, I mean the courts take sexual abuse very seriously after all." I smiled again as they went ashen-faced.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" He stuttered, red-faced now, he changed colours at will.

"What, trying to barge in to see my junk as a whole perverted family again this morning?" I asked, "You see that camera there? I'm sure it's picked up how Melissa and the girls haven't taken their eyes from my cock yet."

"What fucking camera?" My dad asked desperately, as they all looked guilty as hell. I hated outing my cameras, but as I was moving anyway, I thought, fuck it, add a little fuel to the fire, so to speak.

"That high-definition one there; there are others; the improper searches it's picked up over the years; man, it even picks up sound. Yeah, your conversations were a little damning, parents, dearest," I sighed. Holding back the laughter was not easy.

"That's, that's, inadmissible in court," Mellisa stuttered, trying anything to not look so guilty.

"Oh, well, as it's automatically backed up to the cloud, we shall soon see, won't we?" I bit my tongue, as I so wanted to ram their guilt down their throats, but no, I'd wait until I was clear of the devious fuckers.

I closed the door on their dejected faces, winking at Susan, as she had an Oh shit moment when she realised I had her confession as well as her sex on that tape as well.

I went through my routine thoroughly this morning; abs, arms, and legs were worked hard, before a shower followed by jeans, a muscle shirt and sneakers. What is the work for if not the looks it earns me?

They were all once again waiting in the dining room for me, calling me in as I tried to skip out. I slipped the dictaphone behind the picture. Fuck, this was becoming a routine.

"We need to talk about some misunderstandings you may have," Mellisa said calmly, obviously no longer trusting my father to deal with the rapidly escalating situation.

"Such as?" I replied politely, with a smile on my good-looking face.

"You seem to think we had something to do with Janie's accident the other day, where you beat that poor boy," she answered, with a straight fucking face, as Janie hid behind Susan, who looked anywhere but toward me.

"Only you could call the molestation of your daughter at the hands of a creep; you put up to it, all to get your grubby, gold-digging hands on my money, an accident," I growled. Yes, I monologued a bit, but you try keeping your temper as they winced as one.

"You have no proof of these wild accusations, and I feel we need to warn you that we will sue for libellous damages when he wins his case, which he will, as Janie has decided to stop defending you and tell the truth!" She sneered as she said the last part, driving home her victory. The look of shock on Susan's face was proof this wasn't premeditated.

"Well, good luck to you all then; I better pack," I answered calmly.

"The hell you will," my father replied, jumping up from the table.

"Well, I doubt I'll need witness protection, but this being a federal case, I don't think the judge will want us living under the same roof," I replied, smiling broadly now.

"What fucking deluded land are you living in? You have no proof!" My dad shouted as Mellisa smiled smugly.

"Don't I?" I asked, wiping those very same smiles off their faces.

"Y-You, you don't, as there isn't any!" Mellisa stuttered, covering for my shocked father, as Susan shrank further.

"Well, to the victor go the spoils," I responded laughing, before I turned deadly serious, my face hard as stone, "because believe me, I will see you All jailed for this!" I headed out to the gleaming black beast of a four-by-four that immediately turned my frown upside down.

The looks I got as I pulled up into the school parking lot were unbelievable, and then Elliot rushed over red-faced, anger steaming from his ears.

"That's my fucking car!" He yelled, my phone was already recording as I got out, "They promised me that fucking car!"

"Who did?" I asked, smiling, as he shut up. So maybe this was the bribe he'd been promised if he set me up.

Dumb fuckers, he would have done it for free; he hated the fact that I was a better baller than him. The fact that his dream as a quarterback had been destroyed by his complete lack of talent only piled on the hatred, as our team was turned into a laughing stock the moment he took over.

"Fuck you!" he spat. "I'll buy my own with your money when I sue you!" he added, trying to win back the crowd that had gathered.

"Not to burst your bubble, but you really shouldn't just believe what the grown-ups tell you," I spoke as if talking to a toddler, which garnered enough laughter to drive him crazy.

"What, w-what do you fucking mean by that?" he asked angrily, spittle flying from his lips.

"Well, my dead mother's millions are locked away until I'm twenty-one; the frankly obscene profits I've garnered from them don't become available until well after I hit eighteen. Meaning all lawsuits filed before said age, get fuck all! Even if you perjure yourself and everyone else you've managed to rope in, it's for cents on the dollar!" I replied laughing, as his friends grew anxious, while the crowd outright laughed at them all.

Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers
12